बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Techra

dargox posted on Jun 11, 2014 at 07:26AM
In the year 3014 a cluster of large meteors strikes the futuristic earth called Techra, knocking the planet off it's axis as well as messing up it's magnetic poles by massive shock waves of radioactive EMPs that's effected almost every thing on the surface but even with the damages the meteors already cause by their entry, they still had even more chaos within them. In the shape of shadow like creatures that only know how feed and grow into ungodly monsters, Now many must find survive within hellish future as the Nine Nations of this time races to find a way purged these living shadows from the planet.

As Time moved on, Three military Organisations were forms by approval the Nations to combat the shadows or now known as Inkcros in any way they please and the names of these Organisations are, Cyber Angles, Nova Knights, and Shade Reapers.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Nations: (Think on this)

Nela: is pretty much the technology giants of this era, which in turn gives this nation the ability and resources to build their cities almost anywhere they can imagine, even within the clouds which is why the Cyber Angles use their largest floating city as their HQ.

Roauce: is the second biggest nation within the nine, and is mostly populated with the human race who uses the fusion between the age technology along side with more of the ancient technology from the medieval times and beyond to create more of an Environment Friendly Planet.

Zeuedor:

Nabar:

Ayar:

Tuque:

Puye:

Gobar:

Kaiubia:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Cities: (Will Add has the Rp progress)
Organisation Info:

Cyber Angles: as you can tell by their name are an Scientific Base military group using their overwhelming knowledge of the advances technology of this time period to created maniacal monster that are packed full with toys that go BOOM! Though it will be very hard to join their ranks unless your a Cyborg/Android or A-Rank Smarty Pants.

Nova Knights: Are the "brothers in arms" type of group, who use a wide ray of fused tactics from both the medieval and modern time periods, from their armor and weapons to their code of conduct. So if you're a human or human base creature please note that "if you break their rules, your ass is grass"

Shade Reapers: Are the "Pay to Kill" type of Organisation, composed of deadly misfits like Assassins, Mercenaries , Spys, Ninjas, Street Fighters, and Gun loving Psychos and all of them funded by a Unknown Leaders to create an makeshift army of Killers to combat the invading Inkcos, Here if you're insane enough they'll let you in on matter what.
Cyber ID Card:
Name:
Race: Human, Cyborg/Android, Neko/Furry, Mutant, Alien, or Other
Photo ID: Yes or No?
Home Nation:
Organisations: Yes or No?
Faction: Leave blank if No
Jobs:
Have any Abilities/Powers: Yes or No?
List Abilities Here: If Yes
1)
2)
3)
so on)
Bio:
Extra Info:
Rules: (will add more, if needed)

No God Modding
No Killing Characters without permission
No Trolling
M-Rate Content Allowed (just don't let the sex drive the Rp)
Be Creative (meaning no one liners the whole time)
Finally have Fun
 In the साल 3014 a cluster of large meteors strikes the futuristic earth called Techra, knocking the
last edited on Jun 20, 2014 at 10:35AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 82 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 82

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Firiel said…
Name : Denaille

Birth Day : ...

Race: Angel

Photo ID: Yes

Home Nation: (Haven't decide yet)

Organizations: Yes

Faction: Shade Reaper

Jobs : High Schooler, Waitress at Day and Assassin at Night.

Have any Abilities/Powers: Yes

1) Teleportation
2) Mind reading
3) Telekinetic
4) Illusion

Bio : She's an angel. Well, not in 'all' mean, since she's half demon too. Her mother was a demon and her father was an angel. She usually go by her angelic self: calm, naughty, girly, and a bit short-tempered. But when she is in a mission, she go by her demonic self : mysterious and a bit insane (or so what people said). She have a ring to control her appearance (human, angel, or demon)
She didn't like cyborg, she likes handsome guys, ice cream and game.

Extra Info: Nope...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name : Denaille Age : 19 Birth दिन : ... Gender : Female Race: एंजल चित्र ID: Yes
dargox commented…
Um Firiel, आप may want to review My या Dreams Profiles to redo yours. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Firiel commented…
Done, something still wrong? Tell me, I don't mind to change it एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
Name: Asura Takumi
Birth Day: 11/19
Race: Neko Wolf
Home Nation: Ayar
Organisations: Yes
Faction: Shade Reapers
Jobs: Assassin/Spy, High Schooler

1) Teleportation
2) Aura Force
3) Enhanced Sense
4) Telekinesis

Bio: Asura had a pretty decent child while growing up, considering the fact that she was born into a family of blood lusting humanoid wolfs who must live in a crime infested city within a underground nation which only became even most unbearable as hell when the meteors struck on that unholy day.

Now she must live the remainder of her teen life without her birth parents while also surviving her new life as an Assassin for the Shade Reapers as well as the Inkcros that now infest the planet.

Extra Info: (thinking)
 Name: Asura Takumi Age: 16 Birth Day: 11/19 Gender: Female Race: Neko भेड़िया चित्र ID: Yes घर N
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Kaito Walker
Birth Day: 1/23
Race: 1/2 Demon, 1/2 Human
Home Nation: Kaiubia
Organisations: Yes
Jobs: Spying,assassinations
1) Enhanced speed
2) destructive power
3) manipulation of darkness
so on)
Bio: His father was a demon and his mother was human and together, they created him. His powers as a baby were quite destructive and caused many accidents so his mother gave him a necklace to give him a better control over his 'gift'. The more he used his power, the more his hair changed colors; from dark blue to white. When he turned 16, he was given two swords with different abilities of their own. It took many years of training for him to fully master his swords. He can be pretty cocky and a bit of a smart mouth but when it comes to working, he is deadly serious and will not stop at nothing to complete his missions.
Extra Info: He plays beautiful music with his flute and he loves sleeping during the day since his missions are usually at night. He loves flirting with girls.
 Name: Kaito Walker Age: 22 Birth Day: 1/23 Gender: Male Race: 1/2 Demon, 1/2 Human चित्र ID: Yes
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(Okay, I'm going to get this ball rolling and worry about putting up the Nation Info later)

Deep within the Underground Nation of Ayar, A sixteen year old begins to navigate the vast array of roads that snake threw the massive Cavernous Cities to walk home after arriving from her High School on the surface. As the Teenager continues her walk home, she simultaneously use her senses to keep her guard up, know all to well about the dangers of this place and the criminal who makes a living down here.
((Okay then, Looks like I'll leave my nation in blank for now.))

"Good afternoon, Sir. May I take your orders?" said a nineteen years old girl at a cafe. She works as a waitress at day after her school is over. She is nice, polite and kind to everyone. She looks really innocent from any point of view.
"A sundae please," the man said.
Denaille smiled and went back to the counter. She made a glass of sundae in less than 5 minutes, and quickly served it to the person. "Enjoy."
"Thanks." The man ate the sundae in delight.
That's how Denaille's life works on the day, goes by her angelic self and being a innocent girl who both a student and a waitress.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name: Crow
Birth Day: ???
Race: Demon
Home Nation: ???
Organization: Yes
Jobs: Mercenary
Have any ability/powers: Yes
List abilities here: If Yes

1) Shadow transportation
2) Illusion creation
3) Omnipathy
4) Manipulation of purple flames
5) Shapeshifting

Bio: No recorded information exists about him, even within his faction. No one has ever seen his face since he always has his gas mask on.

Extra info: He always has black gloves, a black suit and a gas mask on. Crows are always seen before he appears or leaves. Strangely enough, his clothes never get stained even when he slaughters people brutally.
 Name: कौआ, कौवा Age: ??? Birth Day: ??? Race: Demon चित्र ID: Yes घर Nation: ??? Organization: Yes
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegeta007 said…
Name: Jak

Birth Day: 08/06

Race: Cyborg/Android

Home Nation: Unknown

Organisations: No

Faction:

Jobs:Hired gun, assassin

1) Lightning Manipulation
2) Regeneration
3) Can transform any part of his body into a weapon
4) Flight

Bio:No one knows who he actually is including himself. They know nothing of his past, or where he actually comes from, they all assume Nela but there's no real proof in that theory. Not he himself knows who he actually is or why he became a cyborg, all he knows is the urge to kill and serve when it suits him

Extra Info:None at this point

(P.S if you know who this is then you are awesome!)
 Name: Jak Age: Exact age unknown Birth Day: 08/06 Gender: Male Race: Cyborg/Android Ph
mcterra commented…
This is Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Yeah, I know, I'm REALLY awesome. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
vegeta007 commented…
आप are really awesome! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mcterra commented…
लोल yh right एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nojida said…
Name: Ruru

Birth Day: 16/12

Race: Android

Home Nation: Roauce

Organisations: No

Faction:

Jobs: Still thinking about finding one.

List Abilities Here:
1) 'Transformation',
2) and she can remove her limbs.

Bio: Ruru's creator always told her that she was more of a test she did in order to get more familiar with creating robots and technology similar to that. Thanks to the bright and carefree personality she gave her, Ruru never got offended. Her original name was (skipping this, because not even she remembers), but she somehow programmed herself to believe that her name was Ruru. Farther information are unknown.

Extra Info: A few years ago her creator disappeared, so she has been looking for her ever since then. She hates pink but is programmed to think that what she wears is blue.
 Name: Ruru Age: 172 (Although she looks and acts 15) Birth Day: 16/12 Gender: Female Race
Nojida commented…
Another ridibulous character. Why do I never create any serious ones? XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
vegeta007 commented…
I don't know, why don't आप ? XP एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nojida commented…
I guess I like cheerful people? XP एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Oh right we started XP)

Jak was on top of a building looking down at the inhabitants, as they go on about what they do. "Now then, what is it that guy wanted ?" he asked looking up and remembering a deal struck with someone, he had to infiltrate the Shade Reapers or whatever they were called, he couldn't care less since he believed them all to be pathetic. "Perhaps the best place to find these Reapers is to go underground, why I should soil myself with a low organization like that is beyond me"
(Not sure how to jump in, so I'm just gonna do this....)

Ruru was walking through the streets, dizzily. She hadn't eaten any electricity for more than 48 hours, which meant that she was going to turn off soon. She pressed a button that was near her ear and a pair of blue-purple glasses covered her eyes (those in the picture). "Three hours left..?" she says weakly, checking the battery. She let out a sigh, and looked around at the few shops, "I guess they wouldn't bother if I borrowed some electricity, would they..?"
(By the way, Ruru is a special type of Android that I created XP I don't know, I just thought it would be fun to do it XP)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
((I'm gonna try and get a profile up on this tonight.))
A mysterious flock of crows flew over the city. The flock was so clustered that it draped in shadows every area that it passed over.
Jak noticed the shadows as it passed over him and looked up to see the flock, "Oh and what's this now ? Someone trying to look cool or scary ?"
Ruru takes off her glasses and looks up at the flock wide-mouthed "Wow, never seen so many crows all together!" she says to herself, "Wonder what they're doing..."
Denaille looked to the window as she heard crow's noise. Her angelic sense help her to calm down. "What's happened?"
The people inside the cafe looked to the window. All of them were so confused seeing the crows all together.
The crows kept flying over the city covering the city underneath in shadows. Bright glowing red dots could be seen in the dark cloud of crows. Those were the eyes of the crows as they looked down at the city.
Jak examined the glowing red dots, "Tch, I was right. Someone is trying look scary, whoever this is is doing a pretty neat trick, but why would they do this ? Trying to show off or something ?"
"Somehow, those red dots are kind of pretty!" Ruru says, admiring them. She didn't have the Fear Disk with her at the moment, so she couldn't feel fear, but she could tell if something was creepy or not, just doesn't admit it. "Wait a sec! I don't have time for this!" she suddenly exclaims, and starts looking around, "How much electricity? Just enough to keep for the day!" she says to herself, and then notices a guy sitting on top of a building.
Kaito walked through town with his hands behind his head. He noticed the crows but kept walking. He was bored and he hasn't gotten a job in a while. He wanted to work! He hated being bored. Kaito couldn't help but sigh. "There is gotta be something for me to do..." His stomach growled. "Well that's one thing." He went on a search, looking for something to eat. He noticed a cafe and raised an eyebrow. "Hm that place looks promising." He walked inside.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cutiepie101010 said…
Name: She goes by Rogue but very few people know her as Janellie Mistress

Birth Day: July 4th

Race: 3/4 Demon 1/4 Angel but she thinks she's a Shapeshifter

Home Nation: haha haha no

Organisations: yes

Jobs: spying and retrieving items

1) Shapeshifting
2) Fire
3) Moving things with the power of her mind

Bio: She never knew her parents and she was raised by a shade reaper.

Extra Info:

(Photo ID)
 Name: She goes द्वारा Rogue but very few people know her as Janellie Mistress Age: says she's 21 B
Denaille keep serving people, ignoring the crows. She doesn't have to care about things like that. She keep smiling and serving coffee. When a guest asked for the crows, she just shrugged and smiled then walked off and the person looked back to the crows.
"What a weird day," she muttered.
Kaito sat at a table and checked out the menu. "Hmmmm...what am I hungry for. "
Quickly snapping out of her thoughts, Ruru took a deep breath. What she was about to do was going to require quite a lot of energy, but she knew it would worth it. So, in a blink of an eye, Ruru turned into a metallic-looking rat and ran into a cafe. Passing by some people and a waitress with blue-gray hair, she bolted into the kitchen, where she started looking for some machines she could borrow electricity from.
Just the way they appeared, the crows vanished. Below in a dark alleyway, a figure formed out of the shadows. Crow fixed his gloves and adjusted his tie. He then stepped out of the dark alleyway. As he did that, his appearance changed. He was no longer the mysterious man wearing a gas mask and a suit. He was now a cute little boy with a wide smile, holding a loilipop.
Crow's transformation did go not unnoticed, Jak noticed it out of the corner of his eye and turned his fill attention to him. He made sure not to make a move and decided to silently absorb this mysterious figure to see what his motives were and what he was doing.
Denaille approached Kaito and then smiled at him. "May I take your order, Sir?"
Kaito looked at her and winked at her. "You can take my order anytime." He smirked at her before looking at the menu. "I'll just have some coffee and the house specialty. "
The now little Crow began walking through the streets whith an innocent smile on his face. No one took particular notice of him as he passed by. A mysterious man wearing a long overcoat and a hat that covered his head and concealed his face was walking down the street too towards the little Crow.The man passed by Crow and bumped into him, thereby hitting the lollipop out of his hand. Crow watched as the lollipop fell from his hand and got smashed to pieces on the floor. The little Crow looked down and tilted his head "Oh, my lollipop." The man kept walking without even noticing what he had done. The little Crow just shrugged and continued walking.The mysterious man walked for a few more metres then he stopped suddenly. He slowly got down on his knees and fell on the ground. He didn't move anymore. People gathered around him. A man slowly crouched and touched the man's neck and his eyes widened in horror. "There's no pulse!!! He-He's dead!!!"
Denaille winked back at Kaito. She was used to a flirt costumer, she doesn't take any problem with that. "Right away!" She went back to the counter and then make a cup of coffee. She yawned for a bit because she haven't sleep last night, she was doing her assassination job. She quickly put the coffee to a tray and then served it to Kaito. "Your coffee, Sir."
Kaito took the coffee and sniffed it. "Mmmm, smells good." He took a sip and sighed, satisfy. "That's really good." He smiled. "Thank you cutie."
"Hmm" Jak examined the man who just died and turned to little Crow, "Well well, that's quite interesting isn't it ?" he jumped towards another building's roof and kept on trailing the little Crow while remaining out of his sight
The little Crow kept walking towards no particular direction in particular. He stopped infront of a Cafe. He walked in and looked around. He spotted Denaille and Kaito. He walked to them. He gently held Denaille's shirt and tugged on it "Hey, miss. Could you please get me a lollipop?"
 The little कौआ, कौवा kept walking towards no particular direction in particular. He stopped infront of a C
Denaile smiled. "Your welcome, Sir. Anything else you need?"
She surprised as a little kid grabbed her shirt. She know something wrong but she couldn't tell what it is. She took out her bag, it's actually magical bag. She used her magic to create a lollipop and give it to little Crow. "Here you go, little boy."
((What's everyone doing right now?))
Kaito smiled at the girl. "How about your phone number? And a date too?"

(Kaito is flirting with Denaile in the cafe)
Rogue/Janellie looked around a saw a little boy. Her eyes narrowed. It could be another shade reaper... She went over to the little boy and the couple. "Hi, I'm sorry but... Are you lost?" She asked the little boy.

(What she looks like right now.)
 Rogue/Janellie looked around a saw a little boy. Her eyes narrowed. It could be another shade reaper.
"Thank you, miss." The little Crow took the the lollipop and stuck it in his mouth. He then looked up at Janellie.He slowly shook his head.
Rogue/Janellie -she had to think of herself as Rogue, otherwise the mind readers...- Rogue stepped back. "Oh...ok. I'm sorry for bothering you. Don't get into any trouble..."
The little Crow nodded. "Yes. But you seem nice miss. Can I stay with you?" He asked.
Rogue looked at the little boy. "Who, me? Or the other lady?"
The little Crow pointed at Janeille. "You. I want to stay with you. I love your hair. Its nice and cute."
Rogue/Janellie smiled at the little boy. Even if it was just a front, he was adorable. "Sure. I was just about to get some ice cream." She held out her hand. There was a little boy at the headquarters who she took for icecrea sometimes. "I'm Rogue."
The little Crow held her hand. "My name's Icarius and I love ice cream, Rogue."
Rogue/Janellie lead the way. "That's a nice name, Icarius. There's a nice little place call Foster Freeze that I go to for ice cream. Best ever. What kind will you want?" Her heart always softened when it came to children. It was a weakness she couldn't help.
Icarius shrugged. "I'm not picky. I'll take anything."
Rogue/Janellie smiled. "That's nice. I guess we could just get a large sundae and share it. Unless you don't like sharing..."
"I'm okay with sharing. Sharing is good. I don't have any problem with that." As he walked with Rogue, a woman bypassed them and something fell from her pocket. It was a purse. Icarius picked it up. "I'll go return it to that lady." He ran to the woman "Please excuse me, madam. You let this fall." The woman took the purse from him "Thank you boy. You're a darling." She patted him on the head and walked away. Icarius ran back to Rogue and held her hand.Then he walked away with her. Some metres away, that woman dropped dead.
Rogue/Janellie smiled down at him. He did seem... Darling. She never liked that word but she guessed it suited him. "That was really nice." She heard a thump but shrugged it off. Someone might've fallen. So what. She's done worse that push and shove.
Denaille show her surprise face. "My phone number and date? Yes, I can give you my phone number. But about date.. I'm afraid I can't. I got a school in the morning and this job after school," and assassination job at night, she add in her mind. She really used to flirt, but being a waitress is meant to pleased the customer.
Kaito smiled. "I'll take th phone number. We can come up with a date together. "