बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना City of DeSoul: Rebirth

dargox posted on Apr 08, 2014 at 09:59PM
Whomever is able to grasps the dragon soul will be granted ultimate power

Deep within the hidden bounds of our world, lies the mystical hidden city of DeSoul. This sanctuary holds within a series of creatures of all sorts of magical backgrounds. Dragons, Sprites, Elves, all of them make their homes here in DeSoul, only wishing for the peace of life they deserve. But the city has a secret. Hidden inside is the Dragon Soul, a magical orb of the life forces of a great dragon who gave his life to protect the world from utter destruction. The location of the dragon soul is lost and to those who merely seek it for greed and nothing well, and the only clue to it is the dragon key which is pass down every 500 thousand years to a person with dragon blood running threw their veins.

And now, I bid welcome to our humble city...who knows what and whom live inside?

Rules:
No God Modding!
No Killing Without Permission.
No Trolling.
Mature Content Allowed.
Be Creative.
Have Fun.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Job:
Appearance:
Powers:
Weakness:
Weapons:
Extra Info:
Bio:

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 80 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 80

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
Name: Alistair N. Inferno
B-Day: Nov, 19
Race: Dragon
Job: Bar Tender
Appearance: Pic
Powers: Dragon Magic
Weakness: Slayer Magic
Weapons: One Ninja Katana
Extra Info: Alistair's Katana handle houses the dragon key.
Bio: On Alistair's seventh birthday his great grandfather passed down the legendary dragon key within the family katana but Alistair never knew how many mystical creatures of both Holy and Demonic natures would come after the key.
 Name: Alistair N. Inferno Age: 23 B-Day: Nov, 19 Gender: Male Race: Dragon Job: Bar Tender Appe
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heart-of_love said…
Name: Alex J.Stone
B-Day: April 26
Race: dragon slayer
Job: waitress
Appearance: pic
Powers: slayer magic
Weakness: the one's she loves,being to cocky.
Weapons: fist's..dragon stuff
Extra Info: n/a
Bio:n/a
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Alex J.Stone Age: 20 B-Day: April 26 Gender: female Race: dragon slayer Job: waitress App
mcterra commented…
WTF? A female Natsu. COOL एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
heart-of_love commented…
Whoo!! someone else watches Fairy Tail...Happy Day!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mcterra commented…
I'm a die-hard FT प्रशंसक एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
heart-of_love commented…
Me to!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name: Razor
B-Day: March 16
Race: Dragon slayer
Job: waiter
Powers: Slayer magic and advanced Sorcery
Weakness: Girls
Weapons: Fists and sorcery
Extra info: He has dragon blood in his veins This permits him to have access to some dragon powers but he hates that side of him since he has to use the powers of the creatures he has to slay.
Bio: He was born in what he taught was an ordinary family. As an only child, he grew up happily with his parents till the day they were attacked by a dragon. That's when Razor discovered that his parents were dragon slayers. They fought the dragon in an effort to save Razor but unfortunately they were no match for him and were unfortunately killed. In his rage, Razor unlocked his dragon slayer powers and dealt a wound to the dragon.Rather than killing Razor, the dragon took him in and brought him up like a son after seeing his immense potential. While raising him, the dragon gave some of his blood to Razor thereby offering him some of his powers before revealing to him that he was about to die because of the wound he had received years ago. After the dragon's death, Razor decided to set out as a dragon slayer like his parents. On his numerous journeys, he learned various forms of sorcery which could help him as a slayer. He finally decided to settle in the city.
 Name: Razor Age: 21 B-Day: March 16 Gender: Male Race: Dragon slayer Job: waiter Appearance: Pi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Time_Master said…
Name: Galahad, i am Galahad, but the Greeks called me Chronos

B-Day: i was born long ago, before the recording of time

Race: I am Time... or if you do not wish to belive that, you could believe that i am a Time Walker then.

Job: My job in this time Era, is an Alchohol brewer, i create remedies of Alchohol, and i give them to this young Dragon-boy, i believe his name is Alstair? Alistair?... i should focus on strengthing my memory more...

Appearance: I have grey and white hair, with a mustache and a beard, aswell as side-burn beard, i wear golden glasses, aswell i have a Gold-trimmed Trench-coat, with a large Blood-stone in the center, near my neck, this trench-coat also has a large up-dent around me neck. my Pant's are Gold-trimmed similair to my trench-coat... and the same for my foot wear

Powers: I have the power of Time, i walk forwards or backwards, i freeze, slow, speed up or do as i wish with it.

Weakness:
My weakness, would be that Electrical currents, or any type of Voltage stops me from using going through time. my time abilities also does not allow me to age a person or living entity.

Weapons:
I have no weapons, you could say Time is my weapon... but i doubt i can use myself as a weapon.

Extra Info:
The people of this town seem to refer to me as 'Elder', it seems strange, but i do not Argue.

Bio: [Non-interveiw mode]

Time itself, before the universe was created, Galahad was there, he doesn't know if he had a Beginning, but he knows he won't have an Ending, but in this human form, like all others, he only has 1 life, if he were to die in this human form, he cannot return to it, he will return to being everywhere, in every time, he has walked on the very place, that shall fall to time...

Everything... and Anything, will always fall to time...
but will time itself, fall to itself?
 [b]Name:[/b] Galahad, i am Galahad, but the Greeks called me Chronos [b]Age:[/b] sadly, i have for
(wanna wait a bit longer or start Dargox?)
(Yeah, I'll start us off)

One evening in DeSoul's main market plaza, the arena for the 50th annually Mage Tournament was peacefully being setup as many venders help directorate the plaza along with their booths except for one. a bartender that goes by the name of Alistair and right now he is running for his life threw the streets of DeSoul.
(oh oh oh pick me pick me pick me!!...sorry it's a girl thing...)
Alex was getting annoyed, the dragon she was hunting kept running, and didn't want to fight back, the people were a bother as well, because of then she was losing sight of the dragon. the people on the street's were setting up all the booth's and getting in her way, they didn't even listen as she told them to stay out of her way.
"Hey Alex." Razor said as he ran past her. "You're too slow. He's getting away." He kept running, each time succeeding to find his way through the crowd of people. He couldn't let the dragon escape. He had never done before, and he wasn't going to start. When he realized that the people were actually slowing him down too, he decided to use a different method.He stopped running, and muttered a short incantation. Instantly, his feet began glowing with a bright golden light. "I'll definitely get you dragon." He said and took off from the ground. People stared in surprise as he flew over the city at amazing speed in search of his prey..
Alex growled before climbing onto a building and running. "Razor, i thought we agreed this was my dragon." she shouted at him as she soon as she got close to him. she looked down and searched for the dragon. "where...where is it.." she muttered
Razor raised an eyebrow "I know that. But I couldn't contain myself when I saw how slow and incompetent you were. What's wrong with you today?"
Alex sighed "i honestly have no idea. All day i've had these dizzy spells." she jumped to another roof. "and i'm starting to loose the dragons scent."
As the Dragon Slayers bicker over kiling rights, Alistair took this time to use his own magic to transform into a puppy dog in order to slip threw the crowd and by the two's noses while thinking ~okay, Alistair..right now you're a puppy and those dumb Slayers won't be the wiser, I just need keep the act up until I find Galahad~
Galahad had been next to Alex for a while now, every time she took 5 steps, he was next to her again, stopping time evverytime she took those 5 steps, and moving next to her.

"excuse"
"me"
"young"
"Lady"
"But"
"what"
"are"
"you"
"doing?"
Alex jumped and looked at Galahad. "...one i'm hunting a dragon..and two...how did you get there?" she asked a little panicky.
"A dragon huh?"
Galahad carefully inspected Alex, looking her up and down.

"Alex J. Stone, born 20 years ago, on April 26, you're hunting dragons again, which dragon hunt is this one? your 13th? or 14th? or have you progressed more than that? i always forget over the years..." Galahad scratched his beard, as he looked down the way Alex was going to run to, he saw the puppy, and recognised it

"Well... i am sorry to tell you, but the Dragon you're hunting... is long gone now..."
Razor stared wide-eyed at Galahad. He floated towards both of them and landed on the roof where they were standing. "Hey..." Razor spoke to Galahad "...who are you and how the hell did you know all that?"
Galahad slowly turned, like an old person would, as he faced the new arrival.
"... You're called Razor... you're 21 years old, born on March the 16th, your main use of attack is your fists, and your magic... but you hold a secret... something with your blood... no?" Galahad chuckled a little.

"oh, I'll keep your private matters a secret... but you really should be careful... your hunt will start again in 15 minutes, 50 seconds, 87 milliseconds and 133 microseconds" he said to them, as he walked towards the edge of the roof, stopped time, and climbed down, returning to the busy streets of the town, he returned time to normal again, and began to search for Alistair in his Puppy form.
Razor stood where he was, eyes still wide open in shock. "How did he know all that. Hey old man." He ran to the edge of the roof and looked down for Galahad "Darn it."
"Here boy! *pheet pheet pheet*"
Galahad whistled to try and attract the attention of Alistair, he looked over his shoulder to the roof a few blocks back, to see Razor looking over to edge for him. Galahad chuckled.

"When you have the key... maybe you'll see as much of the world as i do... but right now, there are more than one set future... yours, and others..."
Razor kept looking till he spotted Galahad in the crowd. "Hey old man." He jumped down from the roof of the building. As he landed, he ran to Galahad "Old man, you still haven't answered my question. How the hell did you know all that?"
In puppy form, Alistair runs over to Galahad to be pick up the old man while saying telepathically. ~Galahad can you get these Slayers to move on? Because this spell is about to wear off soon~ but puppy that he was acting as hides between Galahad legs and whimpers when looking at Razor and Alex.
Galahad bends down, and picks up the puppy.

"You shouldn't pester someone Razor... You'll know what i am in due time... besides, you'll be able to smell your hunt again in 1 minute, 23 seconds"

Galahad stops time, and begins to walk towards the bar, whilst carrying Alistair, he got inside the bar, closed the door, and put the frozen in time puppy down, and then returned time to normal.

"You really should be more careful Alistair... the people of this town still think you're human, but if you keep being reckless..."
Razor looked around. "What the... he vanished again." as he was about to continue searching for Galahad, his dragon senses alerted him. He stopped and looked in the direction of the bar. "The dragon." He said "Its close. The smell is a very faint one but he's very close. Its like he is concealing himself or something." He began walking to the bar.
"Well it's not my fault that my human form is starting to break down." Alistair snip a bit as he jumps out of Galahad arms to break the puppy form as they walked into the bar's storage room while adding. "Beside, I'm getting close to age where my father or mother would help me tame the next level of my magic and abilities, but you since you're 'Mr. TimeLord' I bet you know why my human form is becoming faulty and how hard it will be for me to find a teacher."

((Hey I'm going to make a villain, So WATCH OUT!!!))
Name: Trixie the Great
B-Day: April 15
Race: Zodiac Mage
Job: Counsel Adviser
Powers: Advance Magic
Weakness: Unknown (Thinking)
Weapons: An Magical Staff and a Spell Book
Extra Info: may sometime speak in third person
Bio: Unknown (Thinking)
 Name: Trixie the Great Age: 27 B-Day: April 15 Gender: Female Race: Zodiac Mage Job: Counsel Adv
"hehehehe" Galahad chuckled.

"The reason your human form is becoming faulty, is because something else is taking hold of your willpower... do you have troubles on your mind?" Galahad scratched his beard, as he walked to behind the bar table.
for some reason Alex couldn't sense the dragon at all, even when Razor did. "i think i'm going to get a drink." she sighed running a hand through her hair and going into the bar. "oh hi Mr...." Alex said as she saw Galahad, She didnt even pay any mind to the dragon in the room because she couldnt sense him.
Galahad turned around, to see Alex again.

"Hello again... are you here for food, or a drink?" he asked with a smile.
Alistair lets out an small sigh as he fallow Galahad while saying in Telepathically ~Heh, do you always your target? anyways, yes...there are some things on my mind and most of them are about the troubles of being the holder of The Dragon Key coming after me in new forms~ as puts on his bartender smock and goes over to stand behind the taps and puts on a very believable yet fake smile as the two slayers walked in threw the front.
Alex smiled at Alistair " A drink please." she said to Galahad. "i need something strong so i can forget about what's going on at the moment." she added
Meanwhile inside the library of the Grand Pillar Hall, Trixie the Great was secretly searching threw book after book to see if she can find more about The Dragon Soul that's apparently hidden somewhere within this city. "Nine keys of Draco will open the Space to the Soul" She reads the engraving on the gold key in her hand once again while saying. "GOD FOUND-IT!!! Trixie doesn't understand nor these books are helping!!" as she throws book at the library doors in anger.

Suddenly a maid was the doors saying. "Lady Lulamoon, the leaders are requesting your presence in the Counsel Hall"

"Fine, tell them that Trixie will be there shortly," Trixie replies as she continues to look at the key but to more the small orb within the keys handle which slightly mimics the cosmos.
(....is Time in class again?)
(i was, but I'm back now)

Galahad chuckled at her request.
"Alistair, give her a Dragon Punch Brandy... if she want's something strong, lets give her something strong"

Dragon Punch brandy was a mix Galahad had shown to Alistair, it was a very powerful, and strong drink, which could make even the most will powered drunks bleech from how strong it was.
Alistair just smirks while giving a nod as he quickly grabs the items need for the drink which were some very rare fruits that only dragons can find, the liquor to make a normal Brandy, and very small drop a everclear. He then beings mixing the items like how Galahad show him while quickly asking Alex, "Um....Ma'am would you like to taste a shot first or try your luck with a full glass?"
Alex sighed "i think i'll try my luck. and please don't call me Ma'am..it makes me feel older then i really am...just call me Alex." she replied putting her hand on her cheek.
Alistair just smirks even more while saying, "Okay then, Alex...." suddenly in mid-sentence a black blur shoots out from behind Alistair as a full glass from the cup rack slides itself over to be filled with liquor. "...Enjoy your drink!" As he handed her order drink.

(Note: the black blur was Alistair's tail)
Alex blinked at the black blur, she rubbed her eyes and took the drink. "thanks." she put it to her lips and took a sip. she could almost already feel the effects of it, she then took a big gulp out of it. "ugh my life sicks." she groaned laying her head on her arms.

(note: when she gets drunk, she tell's people stuff she shouldnt.)
"Why is that?" Alistair asked while rise a eyebrow, yes he knew this girl was dragon slayer which he learned the hard way threw his adventure to this city to avoid at all cost but as an bartender it was require for him to listen to the costumers like a priest would with a sinner which Alistair also quickly picked up on in both the normal world and this one, plus for some odd reason this girl make him curious. "Want another?" He quickly asked while trying hard not to make it seems like he's milking her for her money which he wasn't plus Galahad pretty much frown on stuff like that if it doesn't have a good reason behind it.
dargox commented…
(Hey Heart, do आप want to start building a ship for our character? cause I'm thinking it would funny how Cupid will do with the two. XD) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
heart-of_love commented…
लोल i was thinking of that, and i would like to see how that turns out aswell. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alex lifted her head and Looked at Alistair. "because i can't hunt dragons." she downed her glass and handed it back to him. "it seems my sense's are dulling and i cant sense them anymore." she said with a small hiccup.
"Well, don't feel down to much cause I can assure you're probably not the only one who's skills are starting to fail them, hell I bet my employer 'Father Time' over has books filled with skills he can't do anymore." Alistair said to Alex with real smile as he gestures to Galahad who was talking to the other dragon slayer. He then takes Alex's glass to refilled it for her while asking. "So....what make you to become a dragon slayer anyways? if you don't mind me asking?"

(Sorry Time, but I think Alistair going to have lot of Punny nicknames for Galahad XD)
Alex smiled "my parents.." she rubbed the back of her neck. "they raised my to know that dragons are evil piece's of shit, that eat people for sun." she hiccuped again before daking a drink.
((The nicknames are very much welcome, XD i find nicknames fun, even if they are insulting :3))

"You'd bet I've got books full of them... running for one" he chuckles,

he pulls out a Pocket watch, and checks the time, even though he didn't need to, he always knew the time. but this watch was special, this watch could always tell the time, and it never breaks, he went over to Alex's table, and placed the watch down.
"Here's a gift, call it a sorry present for not being able to sense dragons anymore... but here's my advice... eat something spicy, maybe it'l help"

Galahad walked back to behind the counter.
 ((The nicknames are very much welcome, XD i find nicknames fun, even if they are insulting :3)) "[
"Though I take it you had a different belief than what your parents wanted, correct?" Alistair asked while softly chuckles at the girl's diminishing composer as he refills her glass once more. "By the way, I gotta say you handle your liquor well! Cause this drink can make what you slay drunk" He adds while thinking ~ I know this because Galahad make this devilish drink with my kind in mind and I was the TESTER~ he then shudders at the to thought of Galahad's failed attempts of making the Dragon Punch Brandy.
Galahad chuckles, as he sees Alistair shiver, he must've remembered the failed brandies Galahad forced Alistair swallow.
dargox commented…
हे Time! could आप make some counsel members, so we have scenes at the Grand Pillar गढ़, महल with the villainous Trixie the Great? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
dargox commented…
Sorry, Grand Pillar गढ़, महल is now Grand Pillar Hall एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Time_Master commented…
Actually, I'm trying to Avoid your Trixie character, i don't really like bronies -_- me and them always seem to fight, I'll make a council character, but please don't take it the wrong way if i suddenly become agressive :/ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
dargox commented…
don't worry I won't, beside my Trixie is only टट्टू base thing I'm putting in. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Meanwhile back at Grand Pillar Hall, Trixie was now sitting in her respected seat within the counsel hall while barely listening to the countless districts leaders argue over many topics which she would chime into a few only if she thought the arguments were worth her time or if the arguing leaders needed her to settle it for them but other than that she just sit there while thinking to herself. ~ Why do I have to be stuck in here with these IDIOTS, there are at least fifty other advisors in here...Plus I need find more about these Nine Keys of Draco, so I can show those who make a fool out of me!!~
Name: Gerehelt... i am Gerehelt, as that is what i have renamed myself to.

B-Day: My birthday is on the 3rd of june

Race: I was once human... until he took it away...

Job: I am one of the Counsel members... the oldest one too.

Appearance:
Here is a photo of me... don't worry,, i'll look like this forever.

Powers:
well... for starters i cannot age, i can pass through any space in a second (Teleport), i can turn invisible, and i have great mass of strength.

Weakness:
My weakness would be Galahad... around him i am weakened to the point of a child.

Weapons:
My weapon of choice is a mythical Scythe, i had found it and bound it to myself almost 300 years ago.

Extra Info:
I sometimes see things, things no one else does, not the dead, but what's really there, the 'hidden world'
as Galahad calls it.

Bio:
Galahad, when he was younger, was a great protector in the days of old, i grew jealous of his power, and in my rage, i had attempted to take his life, i failed, and took the lives of everyone in the castle back then, Galahad gave me a curse, he gave me immortality, said time would not notice me, until my deathbed, at first, i thought immortality was a great thing, but living forever isn't great.. he was right, it's a curse. and even now, i feel sorry for Galahad. he feels more pain than any of us will ever know.
 [b]Name:[/b] Gerehelt... i am Gerehelt, as that is what i have renamed myself to. [b]Age:[/b] Age?
Here's Gerehelt's scythe
 Here's Gerehelt's scythe
Razor joined Alistair, Alex and Galahad at the counter. "Hey Alex you should go easy on..." He stopped when he noticed Alistair.His dragon senses were screaming at him and his blood was bubbling in his veins.That was the way he always felt when he detected a dragon. He wanted to lash out at him on the spot but he decided otherwise. He stared at him wide-eyed for a while then he frowned "Bartender, get me a glass of that Dragon Punch Brandy too." He said and sat next to Alex.
Alex picked up the watch and stared at it for a moment before drinking more of the Dragon Punch Brandy."oh bug off Razor." she slurred as he came over and told her to go easy. For some reason Alex was very comfortable in the bar with Alistair,Razor and Galahad with her.
Galahad chuckled, he could tell what was happening with Razor, Galahad went over to Alistair, and tapped his ear. trying to tell him Razor knew. then Galahad placed some Spicy chips on the table infront of Alex.

"Eat these, they should restore your ability to sense dragons"

Gerehelt was becoming bored, he had heard these same problems, a million times in a million lifetimes. so he decided to have some fun.
"Tell me, people of the counsel, did anyone here aside from me, know that there are 2 dragon hunters, in town?..."

When Gerehelt said this outloud, every other member had gone quiet, and were looking at him.
"And from what i could see... they were hunting a Dragon in this town"
Everyone became worried now, if there was a Dragon in town, the counsel members didn't want to incur its wrath