बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Survive The दिन and Night...They'll Never Stop Coming

LillyBlack posted on Feb 17, 2014 at 09:07PM
All these deadly creatures (named them if ya want) keep on coming day and night. Everyone are sick of them. All citizen started to fight. You don't have to fight if you're too scared. You can't go anywhere else...they're all over... Please survive

~Fill In~
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Special Move/Abilities:
History:

~Rules~
1.Done kill anyone other characters without permission
2. One liners are ok
3. Don't be the most powerful one
4. Romance is ok
5. Have fun

>:DDDDD
 All these deadly creatures (named them if ya want) keep on coming दिन and night. Everyone are sick of

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 68 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 68

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
(Interview mode :D)
Name: ...I'm S-Sally Sanford....
Personality: I'm always scared...I can create potions......but I'm very sweet...I'm almost never brave...but I really get mad when you annoy like when you asked for my gender!!! *kicks interviewer*
Appearance: If you so blind I'll give you a pic but since your blind I can't give you a pic
Weapon: None
Special Moves/Abilities: I can create potions...that's it...
History: Don't ask!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 (Interview mode :D) Name: ...I'm S-Sally Sanford.... Age: I'm about 16... Gender: Are आप a perv..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Time_Master said…
Name: i don't have a name, I'm a Monster

Weapon: My teeth.

Special Move/Abilities: Indestructible Teeth, they can chew on anything, aswell as having a Pocket dimension in my stomach.
History:
Well... i became a self-aware monster just a few hours ago, i had realized that what i was doing was pointless, day and night haunting people in their homes, now I'm trying to get some other monsters to be Self Aware, but I'm failing badly
 [b]Name:[/b] i don't have a name, I'm a Monster [b]Age:[/b] i dunno. [b]Gender:[/b] I'm a male
LillyBlack commented…
that looks freakin awesome!! x3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
((I guess i'll join then.))

Name:I call myself...... Legion
Gender: Why do you care? Your just going to be devoured anyways.
Personality: Im just me. Im just darkness.....hatred and hunger put into one.
Appearance: Look at me below.....look at us.....for we are many....
Weapon: My entire body can be a weapon.
Special Move/Abilities: I can morph....we can morph any body part into a weapon. We can devour.....
History: Humans are goood....but other monsters are better.
 ((I guess i'll शामिल होइए then.)) Name:I call myself...... Legion Age: Who care? Gender: Why do आप ca
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sableye21 said…
Name: I'm Vic Silvers... *Eyes and mouth and skin turns green and ruff* I"M SLITS!
Gender: *Slits takes over the body completely* I'M A MALE....*Vic said struggling to posses his body to be his regular self but Slits come back* MONSTER DON'T HAVE GENDERS!
Appearance: I GOT TO SAY......IT"S ME OR VIC POSSESSING THIS BODY!
Weapon: WHAT DO YOU THINK BASTARD! I GOT CHOPPERS,VENOM,RAZOR CLAWS,I"M Impossible...*Vic come back* ...But I'm beating you....FREAK!
Special Abilities/Moves: I'm a martial artist while.....Slits is a freak machine! *Slits possesses the body now* That's right!
History: OH SO I HAD NO PLACE TO GO.I"M A POSSESSING MONSTER! AND VIC WAS THE RIGHT...what do you call it?...HUMAN! I'M ALWAYS WITH VIC NOW TRYING TO POSSESS HIM...*Vic comes* You just need your own body freak!

Oh..so this is my history. I'm was an plane engineer....for the mini planes like crop duster yo now. I was on duty at noon when this creepy took over my body. I'm not afraid of him so I'm not afraid of no monster!

( Slits fans! This is Slits!)
 Name: I'm Vic Silvers... *Eyes and mouth and skin turns green and ruff* I"M SLITS! Age: I'm 17...*Tu
(This is VIC!)
 (This is VIC!)
(We can start now :D)
Sally starts making healing potions as usual. She goes outside and gets mad. "Don't these creatures ever STOP!?" Sally knocks down one with her fist. "Oh no...do I have to pay for the damage!?!?!?!? I hope I'm not in trouble!" Sally is too scared to she runs in.
Vic runs as he slipped on the potion. Vic turned quick into Slits. " WITCH! WITCH! I"M COMING FOR YOU LITTLE WITCH!"Slits said,as Vic struggles to possess his body back
((The moment i make a Monster character, so does everyone else XD i think I'm the new Hitler X3))
*nom... nom.... nom.... chew... chew... swallow*
"Hmm... I'm getting sick of bricks..."
'it' said, as another monster mindlessly walked by him, trying to climb the wall to get into the persons home.

"Why're you even doing that? when you get in there, then what? terrorize them till they feed you? it's easier to go kill some bear or wolf in the woods! WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO STUPID?"

The monster simply looked at 'it' like he was speaking in a different language, then continued climbing the wall to the roof.

"Pointless... AGAIN..."
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Lmao! Hail Hitler! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Little did they know, someone already stalked the walls in the girl's home. Something more evil and darker than most. A faint laughter was heard, it echoed off of the walls of Sally's home. "Heeeelllllloooo" The voice said as it echoed slightly through the house. It was as if many people were talking almost in sync, but it was off slightly. "Do.....you think........you can........hide? From.....me?" their was an evil laughter/growls behind the laughter. Shadows moved like slugs across the ceilings and walls. "Do.....you want to know.........who I am?" the shadows slowly began to create a person.
(Who is he talking to?)
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Sally एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Azaya Shirina
Personality: She's great at fighting even though she's blind, sometimes she's grumpy when you ask her about things she can't see, example "Does my face looks pretty?"
Appearance: Pic... Can't really see myself ..
Weapon: a staff that'll never break
Special moves/abilities: Even though she can't see, she can still hear, really good
History: Her family was bombed by enemies and the ashes blinded her eyes, a man was kind enough to help her and he sent an eagle to travel with her, the eagle's name is Silverwing.
 Name: Azaya Shirina Age: 16!!!! Gender: Perv!!!!!! *sigh* Female Personality: She's great at fight
Time_Master commented…
now here's something that's gunna cause a Paradox, my characters Teeth and stomach bite and digest ANYTHING, yet your staff is unbreakable apparently........................ PARADOX एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
yumiyukifan1 commented…
Yeah... The staff is cursed with magic so it's never... edible .... and never weak.. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Time_Master commented…
Awell, he can atleast निगलना, निगल, निगल संकलन it whole :3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tigerfinn commented…
^^ let me eat it im so hungry for metal एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Silverwing)
 (Silverwing)
tigerfinn commented…
not an eagle! its an बाज़, बाज़न एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Azaya: *walks in the middle of town*
Silvewing: Scree!
Azaya: Yeah... I know.. it's so quiet...
Silverwing: Scree!!!!
Azaya: Huh?! *listens then knocks out the monster behind her* *turns around* *listens for breathing* hm...
"meh... i give up"
'it' walked into the street, there was a human there.

"... at least the humans knows what it is, and what they're doing..."
Azaya: ..... *feels the monster that was knocked out* .... Should we kill him or spare him?
Silverwing: Scree....
Azaya: I'll spare him.... but i'll need the nails of the monster...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tigerfinn said…
Name: *looks away then sighs* im jay *hisses* but call me deathssss i mean death
Personality: im nice,silent,invinsible,and a monster
Appearance: here *gives pic*
Weapon: my hands that can turn into ANYTHING and oh yeah they are edible soo IT eat mah hand itll just grow back instantly
Special Move/Abilities: my special move is planet hole its a rare skill thet passed down by generations oh and it can destroy anything in its path to reach the user's specific target
History: idk and idk care my parents don't love me and almost tried to kill me!
 Name: *looks away then sighs* im नीलकंठ, जय, जे *hisses* but call me deathssss i mean death Age: yeah yeah im 1
Sally gets mad and opens the door "I not a WITCH!!!" Sally punches Slits.
((My person is in Sally's house XD))
(Sorry Sally was handling Slits for calling her a witch x3)
Sally turns around and notices Legion. "What the hell!? Who a-are you? Don't kill me please" Sally takes a bat that was next to her. (A random bat was next to her xD)
jay was watching them until a drop of water dropped in sally and he was laughing from slits calling her a witch "hmmmm" jay said holding his laughter
(A lot of monsters must like Sally's house..)
Azaya: *yawns* SilverWing let's go find a place to sleep..
(lol ill just be in script mode)
jay: *crawls out of sally's house and saw azaya* strangersss...
monster: your not a snake!
jay: shut up *slashes monster with his sword hand
(no thx dude)
 (no thx dude)
(Lol!!!)
Azaya: ?! *turns around after the noise* Another survivor?
jay: *turns invinsible and follows azaya* :the inn
monster: rawr! *charges to azaya*
jay: *face palms then his hand turned into a wsord then cuts the monster into 3 peices* damn
Legion did a low hiss. "You? There is no "you" here......You mean, "who are we" for i am we....and we are many.....I am Legion....." blood began to drip to the floor as the space where his mouth was suppose to be tore open and sharp teeth were revealed in a wide grin. "I am.......hungry....." he gave her a side ways look with the wide grin still on his face. Blood seeped from the cracks of his teeth and out of his mouth. "We are .......soo......hungry....."
Azaya: ...... *doesn't notice anyone except SilverWing while walking to the Inn* .....
SilverWing: Scree... *senses Jay* Scree!!!
jay: *flies to silver wing* hi friend *touches silverwings feather* your soft
SilverWing: Scree... *lets him touch*
Azaya: Hm? An ally?
jay: *makes a chuckled noise then flies down to azaya* im jay
Azaya: Nice to meet you, Jay. My name is Azaya.
jay: *looks closely to her eyes* your blind huh? *flies again to silver wing then touches silver wing again* your eagle is so soft
Azaya: Yes, I'm blind but I can hear.
SilverWing: *flies over and lands on Jay's shoulder*
jay: *makes his hands grains* here you go *gives to silver wing*
SilverWing: *picks up the grains and starts eating it*
"Shut up!!!! I have no idea what you're talking about!!!!!" Sally hits him with the bat and runs away.
The bat went straight through Legion and he followed her.
Azaya: Well, we better get going! Bye!
SilverWing: *flies over to Azaya and guides her*
"You're not gonna eat me!!" Sally keeps running.
Legion melted into something like a shadow and blocked her path. "Oh really?"
(Second character is up!)
Name: Im Chloe Pocket
Personality: Im sweet, strong, brave, and grumpy
Appearance: blind ass I'm right here
Weapon: i have a bow, gun, magic but im not the most powerful
Special Moves/Abilities: uhh shoot magic bullets and arrows
History: Nahhhhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You didn't block my way!" Sally turned around and started running again. "So stupid...she can't survive with that creature." Chloe said. It started raining.. "Perfect timing..."
 (Second character is up!) Name: Im Chloe Pocket Age: boring.....im 15 Gender: I female!!! PERVERT!
Azaya: *walked to into the Inn*
Legion sighed, but then growled. "I love it when prey run...." He slithered in a liquid shadow think and crept through the shadows after her. One way or another, he would catch her.
"Wait a sec...that's Legion...last time I fought him...I exploded him...now that I know all about him...I got this" Chloe said. Chloe jumped down running after Sally to protect her. Chloe looked back noticing Legion and she stopped running. Sally looks back and notices Chloe and she stops running. "RUN!! HES GONNA EAT YOU!!!" Sally yelled. "Not today" Chloe said. Chloe gave Legion an evil smile. Chloe got her magic ready. "Scared already.....Legion" Chloe said.
(By the way I'm not gonna kill you xD)
 "Wait a sec...that's Legion...last time I fought him...I exploded him...now that I know all about him
(Thanks for joining heart, btw)
"Of you? Ha!" Legion let a wicked laugh split into the air and of echoed. "I'll make sure.......you don't escape this time.......girl." He spat. He returned to his shadowy human form and let out a low growl. "WE will make sure you don't escape this time......"
"Of you? Ha!" Legion let a wicked laugh split into the air and of echoed. "I'll make sure.......you don't escape this time.......girl." He spat. He returned to his shadowy human form and let out a low growl. "WE will make sure you don't escape this time......"
"'We' is not a word to me!" Chloe said. She's charges forward Legion and electrocutes which explodes him. "Urgh slime everywhere. Leave this girl alone Legion...Go to another village and haunt there." Chloe look up to the sky. "This place isnt for you..." Chloe said. Chloe leaves and Sally stands there shaking.
Legion reformed slowly and appeared in front of Sally. He sighed once. "If I cannot devour you kind lady, then allow me to protect you. I prefer monster anyhow."
"Protect me....? Ok..." Sally said shaking.