बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Radioactive.

Infinity_Star posted on Feb 10, 2014 at 05:13PM
"I still have memories of earth, the planet we once called home..

I was young back then, I had father on my right and brother on my left, I was the happiest child on Earth.

On my 5th birthday, everything went wrong, there were no stars in the sky, no clouds, the moon was a dark shade of amber. Then it begin to rain, I heard the people on the street screaming, father told me not to look, brother looked out the window, his face turned pale white, he nodded towards father, father'd tuck me in bed and tell me to go to sleep, and everything will be fine...

But nothing was fine! It was never again! He said he'd protect me, be with me always..."

On the day of the apocalypse, the day of horror and bloodbath, 3million people died, 20000turned into mutant zombies. Families were separated, people were put into safe houses all across the world, but America was the worst of all.

A special force called K.W.A.L was born, it stands for "killing without a License." It recruits young adults who has the guts to fight for their country.

And there were also the 'almost-infected' ones, there were like mutants, they were now half zombie and half human, they can loose their minds whenever they want to, but they've got special powers to protect themselves, the zombies also got them, but they don't have time between eating and eating to find out what their powers are.

The government didn't give a shit anymore since they're busy grabbing cash out of the banks and build their own safe houses.

Conclusion: Everything was a mess.

Rules:
No godmodding absolutely.
Humans do not have powers, but they are smarter than the A.I.
Swearing is allowed.
I guess sex is allowed... I mean if you want to get killed...
And last but not least.. Have fun!

Skelly:
Name:
Codename: (if in special forces)
Weapon/s:
Power: (if A.I.)
Personality:
Bio:

It is always open and feel free to join! Don't ask me things like "can I join?" I get annoyed by that.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 26 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fangfan7 said…
((I might join, I just can't make a character yet.))
Infinity_Star commented…
Ok एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Palin_X765 said…
( I love the idea I'll make a character soon ;))
((If I need to change or fix anything just let me know))

Name: Arianna (Ari) McAlester
Codename: Shadow (Special forces, special operations - the...sensitive operations. Still with KWAL)
Race: Caucasian (Irish)
Appearance: pic
Weapon/s: SIG Sauer P226, M16 Rifle, and a mameluke sword just as a last resort
Personality: (I’ll develop this because it usually isn’t accurate as the rp goes on)
Bio: Ari lived with her father, older brother and her mother. When all hell broke loose her brother (who was significantly older) was told to get her out of the house by their parents. What she later found out was that one of her parents had already been infected (she was never told which) and then they infected the other. She and her brother traveled together until they found a semi safe place. Her brother joined the K.W.A.L. One day he disappeared though and while everyone tells Ari he is dead, she refuses to believe. She joined as soon as she was able to.
The Mameluke sword used to be her father’s, passed down through the generations.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 ((If I need to change या fix anything just let me know)) Name: Arianna (Ari) McAlester Codename:
Infinity_Star commented…
Hey, CPU एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Infinity_Star commented…
Lol... Ignore the चोटी, शीर्ष one, my iPads's being stupid again..could आप put down if you're in a special force, and which special force you're I'm. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
fangfan7 commented…
I hope that's better...if not I can fix it yet again :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Infinity_Star commented…
That's good. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sableye21 said…
Name: Elliot Wallace
Code name: Animal ( Special forces, Silent operations *killing people without being notice* )
Race: Caucasian (Scottish)
Appearance: If you know who the longed haired Brick,from the Powerpuff girls he l;ooks like him
Weapons: Ak47, 9mm, Glock 17, and his ancestor's sword,The Wallace Sword
Personality: (It will develop but you don't want to get on his evil side or his hype one)
Bio: Elliot lived with his Grandparents because his mom died when she had birth with him and his dad died by a car crash. One day,Elliot came home with his buddy,Lennox. Lennox never told him that he was infect and came over to Elliot's house then infected his grandparents. Two -Three hours later, they started to come looking for Elliot to infect him but Elliot locked his door. The next day or so, K.W.A.L came looking in Elliot's house when they saw the infected and Elliot in his room.They took him when he was 7 or so,to the base where he was trained.No one know what get him in this 'ANIMAL' mode but they only knew that there was no other relatives of his alive. The general gave Elliot the Wallace Sword,because that was the only thing in his origins that would remain a legend. When he became 10,people was used to calling him 'Animal' because when it's one-one he will defeat you in a second. He would live up with his ancestor's sword,because that's the only thing from his family.
 Name: Elliot Wallace Code name: Animal ( Special forces, Silent operations *killing people without
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Infinity_Star said…
(Both accepted..)
Name: N/A
Codename: Reaper
Race: Japanese American (underground secret force. He was sent to help the K.W.A.Ls)
Appearance:
Weapon/s: dual katana, desert eagle, .40 Dual Elites.
Personality: Quiet and caring, he's always in the shadows, no ones knows much about him.
Bio: he grew up with his sister(who is probably still alive.) in the orphanage(I love making orphans XD) he was recruited when he was eight, a man who turned out to be the leader of the organization took Reaper under his wings. On a mission, he lost bits and pieces of his memory, he didn't know his name anymore, the organization was soon under attack, the man died, and he never was able to ask the man what his name was.
 (Both accepted..) Name: N/A Codename: Reaper Age: 19 Race: Japanese American (underground secret
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Time_Master said…
((How's this?))
Name: Maksarn, though he likes to be called Marksman

Race: A.I.

Weapon/s: His custom 50.cal long-shot sniper rifle

Power: He can jump nearly 40-48 meters. ((an average 4 story building in America))

Bio:
A German man, used to go hunting, he was even hunting when the End happened, Animals all lay down and waited for their fate, most of the animals survived though, but Maksarn's left eye failed him, he's now blind in that Eye, so he had begun to train sniping with the Right Eye instead. after all the people of Germany had been turned into zombies, he had stolen a plane, zombies wouldn't use them anyway, and crash landed somewhere in America. after avoiding zombies for a bit, one of them tried to bite him, he jumped to avoid him, but to his surprise, he jumped nearly clear over the building next to him...
"What the fuck AM i?"

Extra:
Unlike other A.I. he doesn't go berserk unless he is separated from his Sniper Rifle.

His sniper rifle is called 'Snirn'
 ((How's this?)) [b]Name:[/b] Maksarn, though he likes to be called Marksman [b]Age:[/b] 20 and 7
Time_Master commented…
i just realised, I'm the only one who is an A.I. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Infinity_Star commented…
Lol, and it's awesome! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
fangfan7 commented…
I was going to make Ari's brother an A.I of there aren't too many. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Mae
Age: umm... She never told anyone... Try and find out...
Race: A.I (I thought they were pretty cool)
Appearance:
Weapon/s: her fists?
Power: make illusions
Personality: she goes nuts when she's mad, but she tries not to hurt anyone but the zombies. She's a warm person, she would make someone feel at home anywhere and anytime. (There are more personalities to her.. Find out later on.)
Bio:N/A.. All people knew was that she's a very mysterious person, she used to work with scientists in the government's secret underground organization. But now she's just trying to find cures for zombified people.

(Awkward moment when I look at reapers imagine, i see this crack on his face..)
 Name: Mae Age: umm... She never told anyone... Try and find out... Race: A.I (I thought they were
((We start? or we wait?))
(We can start.)
(Yay! \OwO/ ))
The zombies growled, moaned, drooled and snarled, Maksarn ran around them as quickly as he could, avoiding them each narrowly as to not get bitten, after a while of running, he came by a Fence...
it wasn't a normal fence, it was electrified. he tried to read the sign on it.

"Warning... something something something?.......................... K.W.A.L?"
he couldn't read English yet, but he thought over this fence would be the safest option so far, he jumped, clean over the fence, when he got to the other side, Alarms began to sound.

"Vhat?"
Reapers eyes shoot open, then alarms woke him up. He grabbed his pistols and ran towards where the sound was coming from.

(The 'vhat' is suppose to be an accent right? )
(Yeah)

Maksarn was not sure he should be standing still if there are Alarms going off, he quickly jumped towards the building, making it clean over and onto the other side

"SHIT! zhat vas not zhe idea!"
he tried again, this time he went a bit too far, but managed to grab the edge of the building, and pulled himself up.

"damn!"
(Lol.. I'm so enjoying this.)

Mae shooed her head, she was a bit dizzy, it was three days since the virus broke out , and then the explosion in the lab, she was surprised she's still alive. That's when she heard the alarm, she stared out of her hiding spot curiously.

====
Reaper saw the shadow moving and he followed it, hoping it was a zombie, he didn't want to kill a innocent person.
Maksarn heard something move behind him, with his hunting instincts, he pulled the sniper from his back, loaded it and shot all under a second, the bullet hit right in front of Reaper's foot, as a warning shot.

"WHO IZ ZHERE?"
Name: Samson
Race: A.I
Appearance:
Weapons: Smoke bombs and his AA-12 shotgun
Powers: Can turn invisible at will
Personality: Calm and that's really it.He doesn't like to talk that much
Bio: N/A All he remembers that he woke up near a crashed plane

Elliot was awake by the alarm,He got his Ak47 and his Glock17 if this was a big break out. He ran all the way on the roof to see what the main problem was but ran into a guy behind him (Maksam). "I'm here. Your a survivor right? Are you bit or do you have any scratches by the infected do you?" He said,as he load his Glock.

------

Everything was blurry at first but then I could see people walking around. I got up and walked to them. "Do you know where I am sir." Samson said,as the guy revealed his face and looked in confusion and kept walking with the other people. Then he saw an infected eating someone's organs. *If they are infected,how didn't they know me?* Samson thought has he looked for his hands but they was invisible. *I'm fucking invisible!* He thought running in the direction of the alarm which the zombies was following
 Name: Samson Age: Doesn't remembers maybe 18? Race: A.I Gender:Male Appearance: Weapons: Smoke
(Samson, there's a problem there, Maksarn was in Germany, hunting, :P then stole a plane and crashed to America, there's sorta a Loophole there)

(Also, I'm confused on the first part @_@ Maksarn is on the ROOF of a nearly 4-5 story building, and looking at Reaper)
(Oh,yeah sorry lol. But maybe Elliot followed all the way upstairs on the roof to see what really happened? I'm gonna change it like that if that's ok?)
(Sure, but there are still some loopholes Elliot is part of KWAL, X3 he would be fighting Maksarn)

"Vhat if vith these? vhat is going onz here?"
Maksarn couldn't handle the Alarm anymore, it hurt his Heightened hearing, he put his sniper back on his back, turned to face one of the buildings as he noticed Zombies were attempting to break down the gate because of the Alarm, Maksarn jumped, going really far forward to the next building.
"What the fuck are you saying! Are you German!" Elliot yelled,looking to see a herd of zombies coming to the gate."Go inside the building unless you gonna help me kill them!" He said,grabbing his Ak47 for hefty duty.

--

Samson climbed up the gate but got electrocuted. "Ahh." He said,getting up and seeing two people on the roof of the building. "Help!" Samson said,deactivating his invisible mode into his visible one.He quickly grabbed his AA-12 and started blasting the zombies two at a time

( Yeah,but first he have to check him if he is infected or not.But if this whole thing was just a normal not infected rp then maybe and AA-12 can blast two people at once )
((XD an AA-12 IS A BLOODY MACHINE-SHOTGUN! XD it can shoot more than 4 people at once!))

Maksarn noticed the zombies against a person, he pulled his sniper out and began shoot them, 4 in under a second with speed, and reloading even faster.
((LOL))

Samson watch out for the sniper rifle still attacking the zombies

Elliot did parkore down the building finally getting to the bottom. He went over the deactivate the door."Come in!" Elliot said,as Samson runs in. Elliot activates it so no one can come in no more. They both rushed into the building. "Go find a room.You might be here for a while" Elliot said,locking the doors down and shutting down the alarm.
Maksarn had stopped shooting when Samson was safe, and now that the Alarm was turned off the zombies were still at the front of the gate though.

Maksarn shot his rifle, making a loud noise, the zombies heard it went after him now, he jumped away from the K.A.W.L. building, jumped 2 buildings away at a time.
At the sound of all the alarms Ari had gone outside to see what was going on, every part of her in high alert. She had seen the Zombies coming towards the gate, and she had seen a couple of shadowy figures moving away from the horde. She debated which to go to and decided to go to the gate with her M16 first and then go to where she had seen the first of the figure go. If they were okay, then fine, but if they were trouble, she would know.
Reaper stayed in the shadows following them, he wasn't sure if they were to be trusted or not, but for now, he'll just have to see."

===
Mae heard gun shots, she was scared,so she made illusional zombies. (um.. The illusion thing comes and goes, it basically turns whatever she has on mind into things that she and other people think is real.. Confusing.. I know.) they walked in circles outside of her hiding spot, kinda like they were in a ceremony. She grabbed a gun from the body near her and begin firing, it just went through the zombies, which made her even more freaked out. (Yeah.. She doesn't know she's a A.I yet..)
Time_Master commented…
That's not confusing, it just means she can't control her Illusionary powers, anything she thinks comes out as an Illusion, it might also radiate as an Aura causing other peoples thoughts to become illusions too. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Infinity_Star commented…
That's the idea. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Time_Master commented…
XP i was just explaining it, cause आप कहा it was confusing एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Infinity_Star commented…
Kinda, I was like "what the hell am I typing here." एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Banette said…
((5 months... wow... :< i had hoped this was still going strong without me))