बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Truth या Dare games

EeveeOak500 posted on Jan 20, 2014 at 07:16PM
ok, ok so it doesn't have 2 be all about this fun game, well sometimes fun game......could be embarrassing.......or worse......WELL.... back to the point, ANY ONE CAN JOIN THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER!!!!!!!! oh sorry I meant to say it's mostly friends who get together after school to play a game of truth or dare and, and , and I'M SO EXCITED because well I seen what some people do at truth or dare games....funny stuff. So that's it for this damn long summary.

RULZ
DO WHAT THE HELL U WANT
like Cuss if u want and I guess sex is aloud but don't be to descripted well that's it for the rulz any truth or dare is allowed I don't care even if there corny I won't mind.....sorda
OC SHEET
Name-
Age-
personality- um u don't have 2, this ones hard 4 me XD
other-
??????- this one means if u want to put anything else on this fill out sheet be my guest.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 963 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 963

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EeveeOak500 said…
name- Chase
age-19
gender-male
appearance- pic
personality- cool, flirts a lot
other- he's really popular in his school and makes amazing grades
 name- Chase age-19 gender-male appearance- pic personality- cool, flirts a lot other- he's reall
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sieluvzsoul said…
(Ooh truth or dare. Can I join?)
(Yeah)
Name: Bella
Appearance: pic
Personality: she doesn't get easily impressed, shy
Other: shes the quiet gurl of the school, but shes rl pretty, but wen a guy flirts with her wich is alot, she jus walks away. Also she was cursed by her ex to hav major migraines and being able to see visions. Henseforth y she doesnt lik boys she doesn't trust them anymor!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Bella Age:18 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: she doesn't get easily impressed,
I don't c pic
I just added it srry I 4get wen I first make these things
o I c it
Ok good 2 kno
so i'll get some peeps to join
U do that
I will
Fine then
fine
Umm..I cant tell if were fiting or wut
me neither XD
*rolls eyes*
hehe
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Screaming_Death said…
name: Gary
appearance: pic
personality: energetic,and is cool around girls
other: he is semi-popular but everybody knows him at school
 name: Gary age:18 appearance: pic personality: energetic,and is cool around girls other: he is se
EeveeOak500 commented…
Gary reaminds me of GARY OAK (pokemon) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
sieluvzsoul commented…
he "ACTS" kool? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
EeveeOak500 commented…
GARY एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Awesome hes a red head
I have something 2 say
Huh?
hmm what
big smile
( I have a Anime/Manga Idea. I might want it to be a rp! It's about this snowboarding kid named A.j. who fell threw the mountain which is the biggest mountain in that anime world. He ended up in a place where 7 people was in.They call them self (I didn't get to it) and told A.J. about these ghost like people who wants to kill them and the only way to survive is get the skull of death.The ghost like people is called the Sleer. And I'm getting on the episodes!)
sieluvzsoul commented…
oohh id definitely शामिल होइए tht RP एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
EeveeOak500 commented…
ok cool एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
What?
QUIT BEING AWKWARD U 2! What did you have to say..unless u were just being random again)
me random oh I just wanted to say SKILLET
Ya ur random, so we gonna wait for more ppl or wut cuz I gtg in lik an hour or so
um....we can start
Chase was walking around school with some of his 'fans' following him saying stuff like ''Chase ur cute" and "can I be ur girlfriend"
Chase turns his head to look at the girls "Listen girls I know u all want me but hey there's only one of me and a lot of u"
(K)
Bella tries to push past a group of girls "wat the hell" she said pushing 1 out of her way walking by some guy "Ella wait up" her friend yelled running after her
Chase continues walking and walks in front of his dorm room "now bye girls I'll see u all later *winks at them then goes into his room while the girls to fangirl squeak then eventually walk away*
As Gary made a turn a girl run over him then fell on him. "Ouch..I mean you need to be careful ,Bella" Gary said,picking her up and on to her feet.
"Bella" she yelled "wat jessika" ella said "dont just leave me behiind lik tht I thot we were best friends" jess said "guess we r" ella said "ya" jess said "cum on jess lets go into my dorm room 2day" ella said
Chase lays on the bed and signs ''sheesh I wish I could get away from them for once"
Gary made his way to Chase's door. He opened it. He sat next to him." I wish Bella could love me. She is the most prettiest girl I know!" Gary said,blushing dreaming of both of them together."So how was your day."
Chase looked at him "well the girls followed me everywhere....so yeah it was kinda good''
"I see that you are now tired from all the girls! You got ever thing you wanted why do you just deal with it?"
"um...I don't know but it's just getting a little harder for me to deal with them all, they keep asking me questions everyday and I only have privacy in 2 places now"
"That's a shame. Just get a stinky old hoodie and wear it for the day to get those bitches of skin dude. Soon your going to have no privacy place!"
Chase gets a disgusted looks on his face "WHAT THE HECK, WHAT IF I HAVE 2GO TO THE BATHROOM OR SLEEP"
"That's on you. Just tell them to stop asking so much fucking questions."
"I tried but that turns into more questions like this" *tries to mimic one of the girls voices* "Why do u want us to stop asking fucking questions?"
" Calm down and relax because I got nothing more to say. It's your choice. Popular or Not."
"ugh this is really hard and aren't u popular also?"
"Semi-popular. Big difference. Popular is people who follows people all the time.Semi-popular people talks to but not that much." Gary said, looking on the ground.There was lots of soda cans."Did you have a party in here?"
"um....well I forgot hehe" *gets up and picks up some soda cans* "I'll remember latter"
" Yeah.You have those forget about it problems." Gary said,smirking and putting on his headphones.
Chase lays back "hmm....I gotta plan and it has 2 work.....hey what are you listening to"
Gary takes his headphones off."What did you say?"
Chase- "ugh first off I have to run to the store bye" *runs out of the room avoiding the girls then making his way to the story and byes some stuff then comes back 30 mins later* "I'm back miss me"
Takes his headphones off. "Um..I'm not your girl!