बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना चोटी, शीर्ष Guild RP

Time_Master posted on Dec 19, 2013 at 09:34AM
Welcome to Ataria!, this is a world of Magic, Machines, Wizards, Dragons, Demons and more, however, there are also Guilds.

There are Small Guilds, many small guilds,
but there are only 4 Major guilds that control these lands.

Evalani
Fairens
Zeranx

and the last Guild, High Council Manx.

Control this world, and lately there have been tensions between the major 4 guilds, and the hundreds of lower guilds, until HCM became angered, they held a meeting one day, and announced that all guilds could fight for the Title of becoming a 5th Major Guild.
Major Guilds received more freedom and money, respect and fame, so it was like a dream to many guilds.

however only 1 Guild could become a 5th major guild, and if one of the other 3 Major Guilds won against the other 2, that guild could fight HCM, and become High Council.

To win, you must fight, defeat and destroy other guilds that want to get a spot.

[========RP TIME========]

You can be anyone! and be in Any Guild, however, there can only be 1 Guild Master of Each Guild. so be quick, before the 4 major guilds are taken.

Character Plate:

Name:

Class: (Demon, Wizard, Knight, Archer, Necromancer, Ect.)

Ability: (Knights and archers can have special abilities for their weapons, Wizards can use Magic, same with Necromancers, and Demons/Angels can use their respective abilities)

Guild: (Join either a pre-made Guild, or make your own)

Guild Rank: (Can only be 1 guild leader per guild)

Guild Symbol Location:

Personality:

Bio:

Extra:
[==========RULES========]
1: No Godmode, you must have a weakness, if you want to Godmode then you cannot fight, or defend others.
2: Sex and swearing are allowed, but don't over obsess with swearing, and with sex, keep the detail low please.
3: no killing other people without permission from them.

[===========People====================]

Zeranx
|>Laserus Zernastus[Zeranx Guild Leader]
<[]>Gigi [Zeranx Top Member]
<[]>Miki [Zeranx Top Member]
>>Sola [Fairens Member]
>>Asuna [Fairens Member]
♀ Rose [High Councilor] {The Mad Hater}
☼ Dianax [High Councilor] {Death Queen}
☼ Fanx [High Councilor] {Sun King}
☼ Destux [High Councilor] {Armageddon}

Your guild needs to have a Symbol, and that symbol needs to be a Tattoo on your characters skin.
Below is the picture for the Symbol of the High Council Manx.

Extra: HCM was created before Zeranx, Zeranx and Fairens were made at the same time, and Evalani came after.

High Council Manx used to be called 'Manx guild of Royals' until it was renamed by one of it's old leaders.
 Welcome to Ataria!, this is a world of Magic, Machines, Wizards, Dragons, Demons and more, however, t
last edited on Dec 20, 2013 at 07:41PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 182 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 182

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Time_Master said…
Evalani
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 [i]Evalani[/i]
Fairens
 [u]Fairens[/u]
Zeranx
 [b]Zeranx[/b]
Name: Laserus (La-zer-us)

Class: Wizard

Ability:
Music Magic.
Rune Magic (From Fairy Tail)
Shadow Magic (Also from Fairy Tail)
Dark Dragon Magic

Guild: Zeranx

Guild Rank: Guild Leader

Guild Symbol Location: It's on his neck, on the right side.

Personality: Changes according to the person he's talking/interacting with

Bio:
Laserus used to be a child in a small Village known a Marustes, ever since he was a child he had dreamed of joining a Guild, however no guild back then would accept a child, so at the age of 20, Laserus created his own guild, it was small, with barely any members but him and a few of his friends, over 200 years it became a great guild, and one of the first 100 guilds, Fairens was made at the same time as Zeranx, and Evalani was made 2 years after Zeranx.

Extra:
His Music Magic is extremely powerful, however his weakness is so simple, Close the zipper on his mouth...
if you can get to it.
 [b]Name[/b]: Laserus (La-zer-us) [b]Age[/b]: 504 [b]Class[/b]: Wizard [b]Ability[/b]: Musi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pipiqueen said…
Name: irene

Class: warrior

Ability:
psy-magic (ability to control others and other psychic powers),and she can also use the wind power

Guild: evalani

Guild Rank: Guild master

Guild Symbol Location:left hand top

Personality: fierce and loyal,yet can be very angry at times

Bio:
irene was the youngest daughter of the former guild master, balthasar, she defeated her brothers and took the guild master position.she ,was never actually interested in war, but the fact that her townsmen ,will riot if she didn't fight, made her battle the other guilds.

Extra:
nobody has ever been known to have defeated in magic as well as fighting, her weakness is light!she can never fight or use magic in bright light!but ,her godmother,had given her a special cape,which would protect her in case bright light is used against her!
 Name: irene Age: 500 Class: warrior Ability: psy-magic (ability to control others and othe
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Palin_X765 said…
[ If im mistaken i smell fairy tail the anime all over this lol But i must make a character]
Time_Master commented…
XD I'm actually re-watching fairytail whilst i was making this, gave me the idea :3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kat-chan commented…
Actually, Fairy Tail (anime) stopped 'temporarily' because it was running too close to Fairy Tail (manga). They're supposedly going to continue it at some point. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((I'll try to gain a map of the country (Ataria) so you can establish where you're Guild is))
(fine............but i guess evalani could be near the volcano................)
Time_Master commented…
it doesn't have to be, remember, i think this map is too small, so it's only Temporary until i get a better one.) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
pipiqueen commented…
it's fine! so do we wait till all the guilds are taken to start? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Time_Master commented…
Well, I'd like a few और members, but if we don't get that many sure. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
pipiqueen commented…
fine द्वारा me!so just let me know when this starts..........incase i don't reply............. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Here's a candidate for the map, you all can upload a map too if you want to, and please, if you know a better map please do upload it!
 Here's a candidate for the map, आप all can अपलोड a map too if आप want to, and please, if आप know
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liz-chan said…
((Im gonna be a guild master of Fairens , just let you know from now. Will post a profile in a few :3))
Name: Lena

Ability: Bullet Magic, white dragon slayer magic (from fairy tail)

Guild: Fairens

Guild Rank: Guild master

Guild Symbol Location: lower back and its pink :3

Personality: seems kind and friendly at first but then turns out to be mean and a bit bossy, but is also responsible and always good at thinking of ideas in bad situations and a good person at heart.

Bio: Her grandpa was a guild master of one of the minor guilds and she was inspired to be one too when she was little but she was rather irresponsible and nobody thought she could even handle the position so after years of training and working hard she started her own guild which at first never had many joiners and was looked at as children's play and not taken seriously but then others started joining after seeing how hard she was working and soon it became one of the strongest guilds known today. She proved everyone wrong and is now one of the top 4.
 Name: Lena Age: 502 Class: Wizard Ability: Bullet Magic, white dragon slayer magic (from fa
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
Name: Onyx Silver

Class: Necromancer

Ability: Death Magic

Guild Rank: Member

Guild Symbol Location: Between her shoulder blades

Personality: Kind of mean, blunt, and bossy, but nice enough...

Bio: She was bullied as a kid because of her powers. People tended to call her 'haunted' and avoided her. The result was that she ended up spending more time with the dead than with the living. She began putting on an act of not caring about anything, which resulted in people thinking she was stronger than she actually was.

Extra: Although her magic is strong, she is actually very weak physically.
 Name: Onyx Silver Age: 19 Class: Necromancer Ability: Death Magic Guild: Fairens
Name: Sola

Ability: chain magic and copy magic(from fairy tail)

Guild Rank: member

Guild Symbol Location: right above her chest.

Personality: she's pretty friendly and nice but people are intimidated by her. She puts herself above others and speaks her mind and doesn't smile very often so is seen as a serious person

Bio:She is Lena's younger sister and decided to join her guild...well today but has been practicing her magic ever since she was a kid.
 Name: Sola Age: 17 Class: Wizard Ability: chain magic and copy magic(from fairy tail) Gui
Time_Master commented…
she's Lena's younger sis? O_O , Lena's old enough to be her great great great great grandmother, literally! XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Liz-chan commented…
hehe i know but its possible right? :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Time_Master commented…
yep, XD her parents got bored one night and decided "let's make a चीबी Lena!" XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Asuna (yes she's from SOA :P)

Class: Archer

Ability: when she shoots her arrows the follow the target no matter how much they move with a stream of white following the arrow and blows up whatever it comes in contact with looking beautiful like fireworks but deadly to whatever it blew up.

Guild Rank: member

Guild Symbol Location: on her foot bottom

Personality: she's sweet and nice but when push comes to shove she fights seriously and mercilessly. Also a generally very optimistic person and only tries to do whats right

Bio:She was the daughter of a woman who was in the guild so she was always around but never participated in the guild till she turned 16 and became one of the first youngest guild members and its been a year since then.
 Name: Asuna (yes she's from SOA :P) Age: 17 Class: Archer Ability: when she shoots her ऐरो
((Yay! we can start now!))

"Laserus! the high council has announced a guild war! the winner get's a spot within the top guilds as a 5th top guild!"

"i know, idiot, go and do a damn job" Laserus's eyes looked at him, with a grave stare.

"y-yes sir!"

Laserus then began to talk to himself
"draaf, dokahl kein...zu'u fend shur tinvaak wah Lena ahrk Irene ruz, daar shur wah kos volzah."
(crap, a guild war... i should go talk to Lena and Irene then, this is going to be bad.)

Laserus walked to the doors of his Guildhouse, exited, then began to walk towards Fairens Guild House.

((Just Remember, Laserus spoke in Dovahzul, the language of Dragons, if you're a Dragon Slayer like Laserus and Lena, you should understand it))
Asuna opened the door to see Laserus. When she realized who it was she quickly bowed respectfully, "Sir...have you come to see our guild master?"
Laserus looked to the girl he was met with before he could even knock, when he realized she had bowed he wondered for a moment.
"umm, yeah, is Lena in? Or she doing a job?

Laserus scratched the spot on his neck where his Guild Symbol was, which implied it was urgent business.
"Ah yes, she's over there," she pointed at the bar where Lena sat talking to a girl that looked about 26 behind the counter. Asuna got out of his way and sat down with some other guild members, eating.
Laserus motion his head as to say thanks, he then entered the guild house, when he looked around, there were hundreds of guild members, some looked at Laserus with respect, some in fear, and some in either hate, or as If Laserus was a monster, when Laserus reached Lena, he looked at her, and waited for her to finish talking to the bartender.
Lena noticed him and the bartender did as well, "Uh S-sir! Sorry," then she hurried off. Lena sighed, "Laserus? What brings you here?" she paused, "Uh Claire get us two drinks please, if you would!" she said to the bartender who after a few moments place too iced drinks on the counter in front of them. Lena took a sip
"Thanks"
Laserus sat down on a barstool next to Lena, he looked around her guild house at all the members who wanted to listen in on 2 of the strongest people.

"kriis mu'ulaav started dokahl kein, waan gekrinil class dokahl krif enook vorey, nust vis meyz fifth kriis class dokahl..."
(The high council started a guild war, if the lower class guilds fight each other, they can become a fifth high class guild...)
Lena understood what he said and replied also in Dovahzul,
"hmm? berque netus com...lauste me par que te le mois ponocco. Kelesteke mo y te?Timberlaya Irene uteske no mi me.."

(hmm? that sounds interesting...looks like we have an adventure ahead of us. Will our guilds be affected? Including Irene's guild that is...)
Onyx sat at one side of the room, watching the two guild masters speak. She couldn't hear the from where she was sitting, although she was good at reading lips. Unfortunatly, it seemed they were talking in a language unknown to her.

"I wonder what they're talking about...do you know?"

The skeleton she was talking to stared blankly back at her. She sighed. "I didn't think so. You're dismissed." The bones fell apart with a clatter.
((XD when I thought you actually replied with Dovahzul, I tried reading it and I couldn't because it was jibberish))

"Mindok hefah do gekrinil dokahl, nust fen unt wah iidah mii pah ahst ont, Zu'u mindok un dokahl vust handle lith ben gekrinil class Dokahl lith ahst tiid, nuz lith ton pah ahst ont los rem pogaas fah zeyda gein do mii, Zu'u hind wah imzik bek mii 3 fen hiif vorey gein."

(Knowing the idiots of the lower guilds, they will try to attack us all at once, I know our guilds could handle a few hundred lower class Guilds a few at a time, but a few thousand all at once is too much for just one of us, I wish to make sure us 3 will help the other one.)
Liz-chan commented…
hehehe I didnt know it was a real language. I thought u made it up :D Looks real though doesn't it :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Itelu may bilsh refgre no a? gel, yet hetgod lur ette! Jam bo lelute con Irene gret but issi?"

(You mean we band together? well, you can count me in! Have you spoken to Irene about this yet? )
Asuna made her way over to Onyx, "Do you know what they're talking about?" She sat down beside her, "Onyx right?"
((Yes, it's Dovahzul, or in English, Thuum, or in other words, Dragon Tongue, it's the language spoken by Dragons in Skyrim, i learned the Language over a few months, and I'm still working on translating more wods))

"Tol los pruzah wah hon, ahrk nid, zu'u came het diist, zu'u lost hoping mu shur wah Irene pahvoth, Rek los peh golah dahmaan?"

(That is good to hear,and no, i came here first, i was hoping we go to Irene together, she's quite stubborn remember?)

Laserus looked over to Onyx and Asuna, overhearing their conversation, then went back to Lena
Onyx shrugged. "That's me. And you're Asuna? Sorry, but I have no clue what they're saying. Something in another language, as far as I can tell."
Laserus then looked to them both again, wondering how she knew they were speaking in something other than English, he gave them a look, like she should be careful, then looked back to Lena again.

"ful dreh hi hind wah shur nu?uv dreh hi hind wah gesaag hin dokahl tol Mu los allied diist?"

(so do you wish to go now? or do you wish to tell your guild that we're allied first?)
Asuna look at Onyx, "Maybe it was only my imagination.." she began but didn't finish when another girl entered the guild. She looked a lot like the Guild Master with her silver hair flowing behind her and two braids at the side. The girl that couldn't be more than 17 walked over to Lena and Laserus just when Lena agreed to go with him to speak to Irene.
"Lena, from this day onward im joining your guild. Please take care of me," she said bowing respectfully.

(i dont remember if this is how it worked or not hehe)
((XD that's kinda how it works, they walk to the Guild Master and ask to join XD you just skipped a small part XD))

Laserus looked to the girl who had randomly came in, he liked her spunk, he sat still and waited for Lena's response.
Lena blinked twice, "Who are you?"
. . .
The girl looked rather upset, " I'm Sola. Daughter of Ametus and Carla Yamamoto. You might call them your mother and father and I am your younger sister. 17 years old," she explained.
"S-sister? It is true that those are my parents names but maybe this is some kind of mistake?.." Lena tried to make sense of the situation.

Sola pulled out a photograph of a picture of their parents and Sola as a baby. "These are my parents."
"Those are my parents too..." Lena stared for a few minutes then handed her back the photograph then she got up and took Laserus' hand and pulled him along, "let's go and tell Irene..."
Laserus chuckled

"I've known you for nearly 300 years, but I've never known that you had a little sister, or should I say great great great great grand-little-sister, awell, you can figure out your Family problems"

Laserus then went along with her to the guild entrance. looking back at the now, annoyed but slightly hurt Sola.

he would show her his Guild Tattoo, but his hood was blocking his neck from being seen from behind.
Lena sighed, "I didn't know I had on either..." after a few minutes she realized she was still holding his hand and let go. "Uh so where is Irene anyway?"

Asuna saw Sola sitting at the bar and decided to go over. "Hi. You're joining this guild?"
Sola nodded, "yes. Do I have to sign somewhere or something?"
Asuna laughed and shook her head, "you just need the tattoo which signify's what guild your from."
Asuna then directed her to the lady behind the counter who was called Wendy and Wendy came around and stamped her tattoo on the crevice of her back.
Sola seemed really excited and pumped to be here.
"Hey wanna be on my team?" Asuna then asked. Sola nodded with a grin.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xXDreamWriterXx said…
(Looks pretty interesting. I'll join as soon as I get a character.)
(Tell me if this is okay or not. If not, I'll change it.)

Name: Gigi (Girl on left)

Class: Demon/Wizard

Ability: Death Magic, elemental magic, create magic(can create anything out of anything), enchantment

Guild Rank: Top Member

Guild Symbol Location: Upper right thigh

Personality: Seductive, charming, tease, playful, secret dark side she doesn't show, huge flirt

Bio: When Gigi and her older sister were 4 yrs old, they were both abandoned on the street with no memories but was taken in by Laserus. They were trained by him and the other members and by themselves. After many years, they became the top members with the most job request completetion. Both sisters are so close with Laserus that they teases him sometimes.

Extra: She loves flirting with everyone. It doesn't matter what sex you are, gigi will seduce you without fail. Her magic is stronger than her sister's but her weakness is...strange: when she gets sexually aroused, her powers stop working.

Name: Miki (Girl on right)

Class: Demon/knight

Ability: Death magic, elemental magic, super physical strength, sword enchantment

Guild Rank: Top Member

Guild Symbol Location: Right side of her hip.

Personality: Sarcastic, blunt, bit rude, doesn't play well with others outside the guild, stubborn

Bio: Same as Gigi's. Despite what she says, she is willing to do anything for Laserus. Even throw away her life because she feels so indebted to him. Though she will never say it out loud.

Extra: What she lacks in magic, she makes up for in strength. She is the strongest female in the guild. Her weakness is a bit strange. You have to tickle her but you have to find out where...if you can get close to her.
 (Tell me if this is okay या not. If not, I'll change it.) Name: Gigi (Girl on left) Age: 24
Time_Master commented…
This is great! :D well done! and they have a backstory to Laserus! sweet X3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Time_Master commented…
oh, a little backstory between Laserus, Lena and Irene, after a hundred years their Guilds became the चोटी, शीर्ष Guilds, after that they've done multiple missions together for 158 years, the rest they spent with their own Guild Members, watching them either grow old with them, या die, either from a job, या from old age. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Well, that's the part i don't know, she keeps moving around, however I've told my top Candidates, Miki and Gigi to find out where she is, they'll report to me as soon as they know, for now, I'd say we check the Usual spot"

Laserus closed his eyes
"Wings of darkness" he said softly, as Dark Dragon Wings spread from his back, he flapped the wings and began to fly.
Miki put her hands behind her head as stood outside Evalani. "So where is this head master? I know we were told to search for her but we checked all over the place! She wasn't in the woods and she wasn't in any bars so where?"
Gigi looked up at the sky, smiling. "Don't worry. We'll find her. We're the best remember? We can't give up! This is for Lasery-kun!" She giggled.
Miki rolled her eyes. "You and your weird nicknames...Alright, let's try again. We won't leave a stone unturned!"
They nodded at each other and ran off at top speed, leaving a cloud of dust behind them.
Laserus could see them running off from the sky, leaving a lot of dust behind.

"Seems they've already checked the Usual Guild House, i wonder if they know about the Guild War?, they should be careful if they come across different guild members"

Laserus flew higher.
"Eye of Soul Seeking"

Laserus's eyes turned blue, as he flew over town after town and scanned for a life source similar to Irene's
Gigi glanced up and smiled a bit. "We have company."
Miki skidded to a stop, bringing some of the concrete up. She looked up and smirked. "How interesting. Let's see who finds the head master first." She went back to running.
Gigi laughs. "How do you always make things into a competition?" She gladly followed her interesting sister.
"Well, this is bad, I've searched Lamurs, Zetry, Iwa, Lerans, Ame, Kusa and Taki and i haven't found her, pretty soon I'm going to have to look in High Council Territory"
((Look at the map on page 1 if you're confused))
(okay!i am kinda lost............so i am meddling in......XD)

irene was practising when she randomely met some kids (well teenagers) "um! you are from other guilds!right?"irene says pointing to laserus and gigi
((wait, I can't fly. How am i suppose to follow Laserus? Im so confused))
(how's that gonna help?)
Gigi stopped running and smiled brightly. "We found you!"
Miki stopped and smiled in victory "Yes! We win!"
Gigi nodded at her question. "Yes, we are! We're from Zeranx." She lifted up her skirt and showed irene her guild mark.
"a pleasure to meet you!"irene says bowing "and i am irene from evalani" she tilts to show her maerk on her hand
((Liz-chan, you can use White Dragon Slayer Magic, you can use what Laserus is using XD he's using Dark Dragon Wings, also here's a brief description: Lena and Laserus, aswell as Gigi and Miki are searching for Irene to tell her about the HCMs dicision to make another EvE Guild War))

Laserus was still flying from above, until he spotted Gigi and Miki talking to someone, he decided to go down and greet them, he began to fly down to where they were, until he realized they were speaking to Irene.
"Aww, they found her before i did, awell, that's Gigi and Miki as usual ."
Gigi put her skirt down, smiling. "I'm Gigi and this is my older sister, Miki!"
Miki lifted up her shirt just enough to see her guild mark and then put it down. "Laserus is looking for you."
Gigi nodded. "We were told to go find you."
"great!" irene says as she stared at the visiter"ah........you must be laserus! xeranx guild leader!"she says extending her hand!
Laserus landed, and looked at her strangely.

"Irene, why're you being so formal? did you hit your head? I've known you for nearly 300 years"

Laserus looked over to Miki and Gigi
"Thank you girls, also make sure to be careful, you're a famous bunch, and the HCM has announced a all out Guild war, anyway"

Laserus looked back to Irene.
"Do you know of it? the Guild War"
irene laughed "you know it's the rule ,laserus!"she says keeping her hand on his shoulders!"and war?what do you mean war?"she says her expression getting serious