बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Catalina

darkmoon47 posted on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:56AM
This is not a story of love or happiness. It doesn't have a happy ending nor is it a story of life.
This is a story of my death.
I can't say my life was ever normal. But then again......who can?
wasn't rich but we weren't poor either. We had some luxuries that most people in our neighborhood didn't.
But a Ferrari (the car I always wanted) was out of the question.

So why did he choose us? We really were no better then anyone else.
What was it that drew him to us? Or was it all random?
When I look back at it now it seems like a random attack. It seems he would have killed anyone that gave him shelter that night.
Wow, in a twisted way my parents killed me. They wouldn't turn him away,no matter what I said.
I knew there was something wrong with him from the moment I saw him. But it was raining that night and according to him his car was dead.
My parents didn't even ask if he had friends or family he could stay with.

Nor did they ask what was wrong with his car. They are not stupid just to
We all paid the price. I'm sure you are dying to know the story so I will start on the night he showed up.

My name is Catalina Moore. I was 16 years old and this is the story of how I died.

Ok so as you know by reading above this is a haunted house rp. It's one that i have wanted to do for awhile now.

Character info must include:
Name:
What they look like
(Why they are in the house (i.e a dare or they went in the house and was killed by the ghost of the mna)
And any other info you want to add

Back story
The Man that came to the door on that raining night was Catalina's stalker. He tore her father limb from limb. Hung her mother from a rafter and carved her skin off. No one knows what happened to her older brother. As for Catalina.......he kept her alive for a year,raping and molesting her,before she ran for it. She would have made it........if the yard wasnt so damn big. He caught her and sliced her with a chainsaw before taking his own life.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 222 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 222

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darkmoon47 said…
Name: Catalina Moore
Year of death: 2000
Ghost
Why i was in the house: It was my house why wouldn't i be there
Info: I'm not here to hurt you. I actually want to help. I may look scay because i'm dead but please know that there is a ghost much more scary then I.

(Cat when she was alive)
 Name: Catalina Moore Age:16 साल of death: 2000 Gender: Female Ghost Why i was in the house: It
Cat now (after death)
 Cat now (after death)
mcterra commented…
SCARY!!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
darkmoon47 commented…
thank आप एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना casacada1007 said…
Name: Jack Dale.
What they are(human or ghost): human
What they look like: see pic. his eyes are blue
(Why they are in the house: He rented the house for a couple of months to get away from his family for awhile.
And any other info you want to add : he doesn't believe in ghosts
 Name: Jack Dale. Age: 18 Gender: male What they are(human या ghost): human What they look like: s
He's gonna have a great time at the house then lol
I think so too ;P
Well we have the ghost and human.......wanna go ahead and start?
yeah sure :)

Jack steps out of he car and looks at the house he was going to stay at. It was actually a pretty nice and big house even though it was very cheap. People said that in that house happen strange things. Ofcourse that are just big lies by idiotic teens. He takes one of his bags out of the back of the car and walks towards the house. The rest of his belongings will be brought to him tomorrow by his brother who has a truck. He opens the door with the keys and walk in. He looked around and the first thing he notices was dust everywhere. He groaned, he had to clean it all.
Catalina watched him walk in from the slightly open basement door. She sighed sadly. Why can't people just stay away?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Kato Jeffery
Year of death (if ghost)
What they are(human or ghost):Human
What they look like "
(Why they are in the house: Shes new in town, and was told by her 'friends' that the house was the best place to start with.
 Name: Kato Jeffery Age: 17 साल of death (if ghost) Gender:Female What they are(human या ghost):
Jack walks into the living room. Luckly some old furniture was still standing there. He drops his bag and sit down on the couch with a sigh. Driving for 4 hours had made him exhausted.
Catalina follows him making sure that he can't see here.
Kato parked her car outside when she saw a guy going in the house, she was kinda scared by the outside of the house, but she told herself the inside is gonna be better.
She stepped into the house slowly, the door made a loud sound, she stared for a bit and went into the room she was put in.
"Wow..." She gasped at the dirty bed room, "Humm... so this is where your gonna live from now on..." she sighed to herself.
Jack heard something. "You've got to be kidding me." He is going to get pissed off if it are some kids who're trying to scare him. He walks toward the sound and sees Kato. His eyes widen a bit. "Uhm...hello?"
Catalina sensed someone in her room. Two people I have to protect....great.
"Erm, Hi." She waved awkwardly as she gently places her bagpack onto her bed, " Nice place aint it." She sighed and sat down on the couch, "Take a seat if you wanna."
Jack sits down awkwardly on the chair. He didn't know he was going to have to share the house. "uhm, I'm Jack."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
(yo can I join? I would like to be the ghost of the guy who killed her.)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Yes you can be him mcterra and if you have any questions about playing as him feel free to message me) Catalina focused her energy and took on the image of herself when she was alive and waked up to my old room and knock on the door frame as the door was open.
"I'm Kato..." her said awkwardly, "Wait, did you hear that? Someones here." She got up and walked out of the room, "Er, hellloooo?"
Jack stands up and follows Kato. He frowns. How many people are going to stay in this house? He thought he would be alone.
"Hello. May I ask why you are in this house?"
Jack leans against the wall. "Nice to meet you too, my name is Jack by the way. I am here because I rented a room here. I guess you did too."
I shake my head. "I own this place you are renting from me. I'm sorry the house looks the way it does. I hadn't had time to start cleaning." (crafty little ghost lol)
Jack shrugs and smiles a bit. "It's okay, my previous room looked worse." He said jokingly.
"I'm a little shocked that anyone would want to rent a room here."
Jack shrugs again. "It was cheap."
"I'm Kato, my friends kinda told me that this is quite a place.... And it really is quite a place..." She looked around, "I love antiques, and this place is amazing."
Jack looks at Kato a bit suprised. "You like this place?"
She nodded slowly, "Atleast its better than the place i grew up in..." She chocked the words, she killed them, everyone of them, they disgusted her, they were meant to die.
"So i kinda traveled to places, saw many different people, and this place is quiet, like ones from scary movies."
"My name is Cat. And if you knew the history of this house you won't like it."
Jack looks around, she was right about that. It was pretty quiet. "Yeah that's true, even though it's not that scary as the ones in movies." He looks at Cat. "I know the history, someone was killed here right?"
"Not just someone,a whole family."
Kato's eyes widen, "Someone.... was killed? " she gasped, she ran away because she wanted run away from these horrible deaths, not moving closer to it.
"wow....I didn't know that." He knew one person but a whole family? He frowns when Kato ran away. "Where are you going? Don't worry there are no ghosts."
"Don't be so sure. Some say that that the daughter haunts this place."
Jack chuckles at what she said. "Yeah right, I don't believe in ghosts."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Justin Cresswell.
Year of death:2000
Ghost
What he looks like:Pic
Why he is in the house:He died there.He's the one who killed Catalina and her family.Read the original post to know more.
 Name:Justin Cresswell. Age:? ? ? साल of death:2000 Gender:Male Ghost What he looks like:Pic Wh
"Either do I. I stay here,my rooms in the basement,and I have not once seen anything here but dust."
"Ghosts are just some crappy excuses to get children scared."
"I couldn't agree more."
Jack rubs the back of his neck. "So, for how long have you already lived here?"
"Two years today."
Jack couldn't believe it."Wow, that is a long time."
"I guess so."
Kato took some interest in Cat, she looked different some how, she sat down leaning against the wall listening to them talking,
Jack then asks. "Which room is actually mine?"
"Down the hall. It's the one with the red door. Is there anything you wanna know about the house?'
Jack shakes his head. "No, i'm not really interested in the house."
"Ok. As I said your room is the one with the red door."
Jack nods. "Thanks. I'll see you later i guess." He picks up his bag and walks to his room.