बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Catalina

darkmoon47 posted on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:56AM
This is not a story of love or happiness. It doesn't have a happy ending nor is it a story of life.
This is a story of my death.
I can't say my life was ever normal. But then again......who can?
wasn't rich but we weren't poor either. We had some luxuries that most people in our neighborhood didn't.
But a Ferrari (the car I always wanted) was out of the question.

So why did he choose us? We really were no better then anyone else.
What was it that drew him to us? Or was it all random?
When I look back at it now it seems like a random attack. It seems he would have killed anyone that gave him shelter that night.
Wow, in a twisted way my parents killed me. They wouldn't turn him away,no matter what I said.
I knew there was something wrong with him from the moment I saw him. But it was raining that night and according to him his car was dead.
My parents didn't even ask if he had friends or family he could stay with.

Nor did they ask what was wrong with his car. They are not stupid just to
We all paid the price. I'm sure you are dying to know the story so I will start on the night he showed up.

My name is Catalina Moore. I was 16 years old and this is the story of how I died.

Ok so as you know by reading above this is a haunted house rp. It's one that i have wanted to do for awhile now.

Character info must include:
Name:
What they look like
(Why they are in the house (i.e a dare or they went in the house and was killed by the ghost of the mna)
And any other info you want to add

Back story
The Man that came to the door on that raining night was Catalina's stalker. He tore her father limb from limb. Hung her mother from a rafter and carved her skin off. No one knows what happened to her older brother. As for Catalina.......he kept her alive for a year,raping and molesting her,before she ran for it. She would have made it........if the yard wasnt so damn big. He caught her and sliced her with a chainsaw before taking his own life.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 222 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...