बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना A RWBY Roleplay

handsmile posted on Aug 21, 2013 at 02:55AM
Ever Heard Of RWBY? Go Watch it Then Come Back here!
Name:
Eyes:
Weapon of choice: (can be two weapons merged into one plus magic weapons are allowed)
Weapon name:
Physical description:
Personality Description:
Background:
I will be the four main characters of RWBY. All start in the Academy

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 37 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना handsmile said…
Name: Ruby
Appearance: pic
Weapon: Crimson Rose, a scythe-shotgun
Personality: protective but puts herself before all
Background: Just Getting into the Academy, Ruby is trying to make other friends besides her older sister Yang.

Name: Weiss schnee
Appearance: pic
Weapon of choice: Myrtenaster, a magic rapier
Personality: responsible, shy, a great singer, caring
Background: Weiss is the Daughter of a Rich Dust Company owner, She attends the academy as well.

Name: Blake Belladona
Apperance:Pic
Weapon: Gambol shroud, a gun blade attached to a ribbon making it a long range thrown weapon
Personality: Sympathetic, does things for the good of others, very understanding
Background: A fond reader who is shrouded in mystery, She also Attends the Academy

Name: Yang
Weapon: gauntlet guns, gauntlets that can shoot bullets and pack a heavy punch
Personality: sarcastic and always willing to get what she wants no matter what the cost.
Background: Yang is Ruby's Older sister who is trying to make sure she makes friends, Also attends the Academy

Name: Ruby Age: 14 Appearance: pic Weapon: Crimson Rose, a scythe-shotgun Personality: protect
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RyuJunkie said…
Here are my characters. Hope they're alright.

Name: Genya Suzuki

Appearance: He pretty much looks like the guy in my avatar but he's hair is a little bit longer plus it's grey, he doesn't have any guns and his jacket is grey and black instead of blue and red.

Hair: Gray

Eyes: Brown

Weapon: A long medium sized sword named Slayer. He mostly uses it for ariel fighting but it's good for ground combat too of course. It can also be morphed into a chain whip letting Genya grapple onto things or onto monsters. There's also a small hole on the left side of the swords grip where Genya can insert capsules of dust which of course have different effects.

Personality: Genya can sometimes come off as a complete asshole towards people. He acts cocky, says what's on his mind, and can be a real smartass. Deep down though he's pretty nice guy once you get to know him....well that's if you don't annoy him.

Background: Genya comes from a history of Hunters and Huntresses. His parents are still hunters and so are his older sister and one of his older brothers, the oldest one that is. Now it's finally his turn to become one ad what better place to go than to Beacon Academy.

Theme: link

Name: Phacia Rene

Appearance: link

Hair: Black

Eyes: Purple

Weapon: The Bow Blade. It's pretty much like an bow and arrow which she use for long range attacks. However the edges of the bow are blades which she used for close encounter fighting. The blades and also extend giving her more range when fighting close. Each individual arrow she has is laced with some kind of dust weather it be fire, ice or lightning. Of course she has just regular arrows to show off her aiming skills.

Personality: Phacia comes very timed and shy at first. Once she feels comfortable around people she becomes more open minded and cheerful.

Background: Phacia grew up in a poor family. She spent more of her life training herself with the weapon she created in hopes of getting into Beacon Academy so that she could become a huntress to provide for her sick mother. Some recruits of Beacon saw her talent and she was accepted.

Name: Ryu

Appearance: link

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Blue

Weapon: Ryu has two chained blades called Heaven and Hell. The chains that are attached to each blade is attached to his arms while the blades safely stay secured on his back. He can use them as close range weapons and use them as a long range by throwing them, kind of like Scorpion's chain from Mortal Kombat. The grips on both blades can be detached revealing two twin pistols.

Personality: Ryu can sometimes take things too seriously. He can be sarcastic but also act childish.

Background: Ryu has no recollection of his past at all. He works for both Roman Torchwick and this underground cult who the leader goes by the name Zero. He's been sent to Beacon undercover to complete three objectives. One, gather information about the school the students, and other....things. Two, discover if there really is a gold mine of dust in Beacon and retrieve it. The final task was to assassinate Headmaster Ozpin.

Name: June Harlem

Appearance: link (Well his hair is not spiky. It's actually shorter than that.)

Hair: Orange

Eyes: Red

Weapon: Thor's Wrath. It's a hammer like weapon which when slammed on surface causes an electric shockwave that will anything down. It can also transform into a gatling gun.

Personality: June a very out going guy. He likes to make as many friends as possible. He also can be a bit of a pervert.

Background: Though June can fight pretty well he wasn't interested in becoming a hunter. His parents actually forced him to go to Beacon. It was the opportunity of a lifetime after all. He figured now that he's here he'd make the best of it. Maybe he'll meet some cute girls. Oh, him and Genya are also friends. They know each outside of Beacon.

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Wanna Start? I suck at starting :3 )
(Yeah I can start.)

"The hell you looking at?" A grey haired teen asked a fellow teen tat was giving him odd stares. The other teen quickly turned away in fear I guess. The teen that was standing with his arms crossed away from mostly everyone else was Genya Suzuki. Genya comes from a family of hunters and huntress. Hid dad was a hunter, so was his mom, and his older sister and one of his older brothers. He was the youngest of his family and the last one to finally begin training to become a hunter. However from the looks of him he didn't want to be here. He laid back in an lounge chair with his chain whip sword Slayer beside him. Genya also had that 'I really wish I wasn't here' kind of face, but he was the complete opposite. He couldn't wait to start training. His weapon skills were already good and he couldn't wait to hone them better. After all he was going to the best academy for hunter training. Still he was going to play it off like he didn't care. No way was he going to act like some bubbly all happy like some sort of school girl.

Phacia stood in the crowd quiet as ever. Her shyness was getting the best of her of course which was making her real nervous. Well there was a reason for that. She had been accepted into Beacon Academy. All her training had pad off but there were many questions running through her mind. What would people think of her? Was she ready? Was she good enough? A Then she thought well she had to be good enough if she was accepted here. She decided to cast her negative thoughts aside and maintain positive ones. This was the beginning of a whole new chapter for her.

(This is pretty much the only post I'll do tonight since I gotta get up a 6AM and it's already past midnight.)
Ruby saw another girl and ran up to her trying to make a new friend, "Hello How are you today?" She said in a bubbly tone while her sister came up behind her
"Yang! you don't need to be here!"
"I have to see this."
"Ignore my sister Yang, Hello i am Ruby and your name?"

Blake sat next to mister grump and kept reading her book, "Is he going to start talking to her, Or just get up and leave?" blake thought, She liked being with company, but silence was soothing while with strangers
"Oh hi. I'm um......Phacia. Nice to meet you." The purple haired teen replied with nervously. Unknown to them due to Phacia's shyness she also had trouble making friends. "So uh........lost of people here huh?" She then asked trying to start a conversation.

Ah man. Gotta find a trash can. He thought. Jaune was in luck however. He did manage to find a trash and he let out the rest of his breakfast in it.

"......Gross man." Genya got out. He was unfortunate to have Jaune spew his breakfast in the trash can that was beside him. A few of the teens looked and began to laugh at Jaune. "Still have a little more in you huh?" He asked referring to seeing the blond puking on the airship.

"Yeah.....think that's all of it. I hope." The blonde teen replied with. "Uh do....you mind if I sit down for a second?" He then asked.

"Huh....oh sure. Just don't throw up on me vomit boy." Genya told him. He picked up Slayer and moved it to the other side of him.

"Ah man. People have been calling me that all monring. I do have a real name. You can just call me Jaune." The hunter in training extended his hand.

At first Genya was just to ignore it. The guy just threw up afterall. Then again he wasn't doing him no harm....or annoying him for that matter so he decided no to be an asshole and he also extended his hand for a handshake. "Genya's the name."

Ruby thought a bit and looked around "I guess so, what are you up to?"
"Oh um......nothing much. We're just waiting the the Headmaster.....right?" Phacia said. Yeah, from the looks of it both Ruby and her weren't good a making conversation. "Must....be exciting to get into Beacon right? I know I am."
(Adding one more character. He's a bad guy by the way and he won't introduced for a while but I figured I'd get his profile done now.)

Name: Zero

Appearance: Pic

Hair: Gray

Eyes: Green

Weapon: Zero only has a samurai sword which contains dark magic inside it. with it he can cast powerful aura attacks as well as make a doppelganger of himself. With his sword he able to control the monsters known as Grim who think of him as a lord or master.

Personality: Zero pretty much act cool, calm, and collective even in the most stressful situations. When it comes to his enemies he is pretty much a cold heartless bastard show no mercy whatsoever.

Background: Zero is the leader of an underground cult called Legion. The people despise Hunters and Huntresses and do whatever they can to wipe them off the planet. It was something in his past (which will be revealed in the roleplay) that caused him to have so much hate towards these kind of people.

(Adding one और character. He's a bad guy द्वारा the way and he won't introduced for a while but I figur
(NEW EPISODE!)
Ruby gazed at the girl "Yea! actually I'm not supposed to be here yet but they advanced me to this academy, because I chased down some badguys and fought with a huntress. An Actual Huntress who is a teacher at the academy! So she was like Blam! and Pow! using cool a=magic so I tried backing her up like POW and Kabloom! with some shots out of my weapon, They were ineffective but you know I at least distracted her a bit, although they did escape. I think we could have had them but there is always next time right?" Ruby babbled in her voice like she usually does.
Phacia just listed into what Ruby as babbling on about. "Wow. That's pretty cool." She finally said once Ruby was done talking. She was quite impressed and somewhat a little jealous that someone younger than her got into Beacon. Usually you would have to be a certain age to get in.

It had looked like that all of the first year students were here so about a minute later Professor Ozpin along with Glynda Goodwitch took the stage. Ozpin gave a brief speech about how all of them were just wasted potential...or something like that. Genya didn't really pay attention to his speech. He did pay attention to Glynda when she announced that their initiation would start tomorrow morning and that all the new students would be spending the night in the ballroom. It would be like a big slumber party. "All sleeping in the same place huh. Well this will be interesting. Can't wait for tomorrow though." The grey haired teen couldn't hide the grin on his face. He couldn't wait to put his skills to the test.

(Yeah I saw it already. Finally some action in the series.)

"It was more lucky than anything, I almost got into trouble for it," Ruby said after the speech, "I guess that I shall see you tomorrow." Ruby grinned
"Yeah, I'm sure we will.....or we'll see each other tonight since we'll all be sleeping in the same room." Phacia pointed out smiling a bit. Pretty much everyone was free to do what they wanted to do until night where all the first year students were to report to the Ballroom. The purple haired teen was getting her sleeping bag ready. She was pretty nervous for tomorrow. 'I wonder what the initiation is going to be like.' She thought.

Genya was sitting against the wall pretty much just listening to music. He sighed in disgust when he saw a bunch of guys wrestling each other. Probably just trying to show off to the girls. He thought they were acting like a bunch of idiots. Speaking of girls he was checking some out from where he was sitting especially that blonde chick he met earlier that day. Had a nice view of her ass, that is until someone wearing footie pajamas got in his way.

"Hi there." Jaune said to him.

Genya couldn't help but crack up laughing at what Jaune was wearing. "What in the hell are wearing? Did you lose a bet or something?" He asked while taking his headphones out.

"No. My mom gave these to me as a going away gift. Got anymore room around here? I think after this morning on the airship no one wants me around them."

".....Sure why not? I don't really care. Just don't..."

"Yeah I know don't throw up on you." Jaune finished Genya's sentence as he laid out his sleeping bag. 'So tomorrow's the big day eh?"

"so it would seem."

".....Not nervous are you?"

"Who me? No way. Looking forward to this. Only thing I'm worried about is not disappointing my brother and sister.....they both graduated from here."

"Trying to keep the family reputation up. Yeah I'm trying to make my mom proud too. As she says, family's the most important thing."

"Ain't that true."

"Well, best of luck to both of us. Who knows we might be on the same team."

Ruby struts over to where her sister set up their sleeping bags to see a girl sitting down reading, "I wonder who she is." Ruby thought before drifting off to sleep
Genya and Jaune talked a little more before they decided it was time to hit the hay. They had a big day tomorrow anyway.

As everyone was sleeping a mysterious figure on roof top of the Ballroom, gazing down at the academy. "Come in Falcon. Come in. This a Ryu. I have just now arrived at Beacon academy........Wha...What do you mean why am I late? It's your boat driver's fault why I got here so late.......Well maybe get a better driver next time......Look it's late. I'm just telling you I'm here and I'll my gathering my info tomorrow. Ryu out." The boy's name was Ryu.....just Ryu. He was tasked by both Roman Torchwick and Zero, the leader of an underground cult called Legion to go undercover as a first year student. He had three objectives. One, gather information about the school the students, and other....things. Two, discover if there really is a gold mine of dust in Beacon and retrieve it. The final task was to assassinate Headmaster Ozpin. Of course this wouldn't be easy for one person against a bunch of hunters and huntresses in training. That's where Legion came in.

*The Next Day*
"LAUNCH!" The huntress yelled as students flew though the air all landing in the forest, Who will pair with who? Fate will decide
"Alright then.....lets get party started." Genya said punching his together as he was shot into the sky. He was able to use his jacket to glide in the sky kind of like Batman......OK, maybe more like a flying squirrel. "Well it looks like my jacket has more uses then just making me look good." He said to himself and he glided himself into the forest landing safely on his feet. "Hm...no one around. Well let me just keep going. Hopefully I'll run into someone that's not annoying." Genya began to sprint to his destination.

Ryu managed to hook his blades into a tree and swing safely into the forest instead of crashing head first. Upon landing he looked around to see if no one was watching him. "Good the coast is clear." He said as he reached into his pocket taking out a sling shot and what looked like black dust shards. "I have no idea how these work. Zero never told me. Oh well these are the last of them anyway." He shot off the remaining shards into different directions.

Phacia wasn't so graceful like Ryu or Genya. She pretty screamed the entire way and hoping she didn't break her legs....or any other part of her body. She ended up in a tree, her hoodie got caught in a tree branch and was stuck. "Uh......hello? Anyone out there? I-I could use some help!" She yelled.

Ruby landed using her scythe and looked around for someone, Anyone to be paired with.

Yang uses her gauntlets to soar through the sky and lands gracefully in a tree Searching for Ruby

Weiss uses her magic to guide her before she landed gracefully

Blake managed to land right in front of the tree Phacia was held up in, Cutting the branch to let her down bake asks in a worried tone "Are you hurt?"
Phacia managed to land on her feet upon the branch being broken. She took off her hoodie to see if they were any other pieces inside but nothing at all. "No, I'm fine. Um.....I think I'll manage. Thank you very much." She finally said.

"Damn, where is everyone? What happened to all the monsters? I thought there were monsters." Genya spoke out loud. He had been going forward for about 10 minutes not seeing a single soul. That he could understand, but no monsters? Luckily however he got his wish when this black wolf like monster jumped out of the bushes. "Heh. About damn time." He grabbed his sword and was ready to attack. The monster lunged at him to which Genya easily dodged it and lunched the black wolf into the air with his sword before jumping up and hacking and slashing the beast into pieces. ".....Well that was disappointing. I thought these monsters would put up more of a challenge. Better continue on before more of them show up."
"I guess this makes us a pair?" Blake said shyly "What weapons do you have?"

Ruby continues through the forest and hears a wolf screech "A person!" She thought and ran to see Genya. "A PERSON!" She shouted, "I thought I was thrown into the wrong forest."
"Oh my weapon. Hold on a second." She replied with. Phacia grabbed her weapon off her back, revealing her bow. "Um....here it is." She said as she showed it to Blake. "Um....it's more than just a bow." With the press of a hidden button the string of the bow got pulled into the weapon vanishing. The edges of the bow extended out revealing two blades on each end. "I can also use it as a close range weapon."

Upon hearing someone yelling A PERSON Genya stopped in his tracks and turned around to see a girl in a red hoodie. He didn't see no girl like this when they started. Well he didn't really pay attention. "What's a child doing in these woods?" He asked out loud. He didn't realize that she was a student since she looked a lot younger than the others.

(Are you wanting the main characters to be on different teams instead?)
(Yes kinda :3)
"Great! I saw the bow and thought, she can only be back up, but you have a better weapon than I thought." Blake said and continued into the woods, "We should keep going, before the monsters come." Blake calls back

"I'm not a child!" Ruby shouted before reaching Genya and panting "I am on the same training as the rest of us." Ruby states referring to the Academy. "So let's head off, Partner."
(Alright then. It's fine with me :) )

"R-Right." Was all Phacia said as she followed the black haired girl. She was to start some small talk, she needed the practice. However as they were walking a Beowulf Grim jumped out of the bushes ready to attack Blake. "Watch out!" Phacia shouted. In a split second she aim her bow and fired getting the monster right in between the eyes. Thanks to the arrow being laced with red dust it busted into flames upon contact. The monster slid to the ground yelling in pain a its face was burned. A few seconds later it stopped moving completely. "T-T-That's was close.." She said, shaking a little bit.

"Yeah whatever. Come on this way." Genya said to Ruby. 'Great. I got a kid as my first teammate. Things are started off so swell.' He sarcastically thought as he lead the way.

As Ryu and his team were walking through the forest and rumbling noise could be heard coming from the ground. Hm.....those black dust shards must be working. He thought. Coming walking towards them however were a group of monsters, but monsters they have seen before. They looked, more human like and were carrying what looked like long meat cleavers. It was just one of Zero's man made monsters. So that's what those black shards were for. Very clever Zero. Ryu took out his blades.

Blake looked at Phacia astonished, "Thanks," She nodded and continued walking

Ruby saw the path narrow and chopped some trees out of the way with her scythe, "Where are all the monsters?"
"You're w-welcome." Phacia replied with. 'Guess all that practice is paying off now.' she thought smiling a bit as she continued to follow Blake.

Ryu dug his blades into one of these new monsters and slammed it into a tree which did a little damage.

"How the hell should I know?" Genya responded with. It was then and fighting could be heard in the distance. "You hear that?" He asked. He didn't wait for an answer as he ran towards the sound. He discovered Ryu taking on three of these unusual monster. "What. The Fu..."

"Well don't just stand there help me out!" Yelled Ryu. Without noticing the monster came swinging his clever at Ryu. The silver haired boy used his arm guards to block it without getting cut in half. He was sent back a few feet as the monster walked towards him. He decided enough was enough. Putting the blades aside the grips on them detached and out cam two pistols to which he begin to shoot off the monsters leg leaving him crawling on the ground. "Heh not so tough now huh?" Ryu said as he got up. Putting his guns back where they belonged he walked up to the monster stepping on its chest using his blades to slowly decapitate it. The monster let out a high pitched scream before it became headless.
Ruby jumped at another one, Scythe at the ready. Shooting her scythe to cut off the monsters legs and then going for the head, She jumped on top of it and shot to finish it off.
"Looks like the kid can fight." Genya said to himself. He used Slayer to grapple himself over to the last monster and kicked it in the face. The monster skid on the ground and hit a tree stunning it. "Man when is there going to be a real challenge?" He asked as he walked up to the monster stabbing it in the back. "I mean first it was that stupid werewolf. Now this thing?" Genya continued as he stabbed the monster in the back of the head, twisting Slayer into it.

"Hmm...." Ryu observed both Ruby and Geyna. Since he made contact with them they were his teammates. "A cocky loud mouth and a child? Eh, it'll have to do." He said.
"Why does everyone refer to me as a child?" Ruby whined "I'm only 2 years younger than you."
"Well for starters, you're whining like one. It shouldn't let it bother you." Ryu replied with.

"How'd you even get into Beacon if you're a lot younger than us?" Was Genya's question.
"I am very skilled and the professor gave me an opportunity to prove my skills." Ruby said like if she already had to explain it to 27 different teachers who thought she was lost.
"Oh, so you actually know Professor Ozpin on a personal level then?" Ryu asked curiously. Perhaps she could introduce him to the headmaster.....that way he could drive his blades into him. Of course he'd have to kill her too.

"Yeah you all can talk while we walk. We're burning daylight here lets keep moving." Genya told them.
"Kind of, not really, he has only seen me fight. That is it." Ruby admitted Following Genya
"So.....he saw you fight once, and you get accepted? Wow if was that easy I wouldn't have spent the many years training my ass off to get here." Genya said sarcastically.

"Hmm....how interesting." Ryu responded with. 'Well scratch that. No way she's going to help me.' He thought.

"OK seriously, where the hell is everyone else? Did we all land in he same forest?" Genya asked annoyed. Well he wasn't the only wondering.

"I hope everyone else landed safely. We haven't seen anyone else at all." Phacia spoke. It seemed like they were getting closer to their destination.
Blake's head twirled behind them as a person walked up, "Hello Weiss." Blake greeted

"Well, I am good at fighting." Ruby said Boastfully
"Oh....um. Hi there." Phacia greeted Weiss. It seemed her team was getting put together, Just one more person.

"Man this sucks. I've been walking in circles and haven't found anyone yet." June said to himself. It was just that he walked into Blake, Weiss, and Phacia....well bumped into Phacia. "Oh sorry there...." June looked up to see the three girls. "Well hello there ladies.....wait a second. One....two...three......Oh. My. God. I'm on a team filled with hot girls. Best day ever." He said out loud.

"Hey guess what? So is everyone else that got accepted here.....normally." Genya replied back.

"Well I'm sure the headmaster saw something, special in her." Ryu said.

(Guess that leaves Yang on Genya's team. I'll make a bio for June tomorrow.)
(kk or, If SOMEONE ELSE WOULD JOIN!)

Yang walked endlessly through the forest Not finding anyone so she sped ahead of almost everything, Searching.

Ruby glared at Genya, "Whatever. I'm still here earlier than you were." She snottily sput out

"Great I get placed with a loser team, Hopeless boy, timid girl and Cat girl." Weiss said at first glance at her team.

"Well, I guess our team is formed right?" Blake said trying to ease all the insults weiss spat out
(It would be nice, but I don't think anyone else is joining.)

"Geez. Who stuck a stick up your ass?" June asked Weiss. Ignoring her he turned over to the other two. "The name's June." He introduced himself.

"I'm Phacia. nice to meet you." The timid girl said to him.

"Yeah. Probably did something special with the Headmaster to get booted up two years....if you know what I mean." Genya said glancing over at Ryu.

".....Actually I don't know what you mean." Ryu told him.

'......Shit my team sucks.' Genya thought sighing.