बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Welcome to Sin City! Population: Demons.

Angel_Kiss posted on Aug 19, 2013 at 12:31PM
The Roadhouse, a place where hunters gather to rest and refreshen up, not far from Sin City. It belongs to a retired hunter Ellen Harvelle and her daughter Jonathan Beth Harvelle.

Sin City, a place where the Hell's gate is, it is located inside the star barrier that a man of the surname Colt had created. In the late 2000s, some stupid idiots placed the key - the demon pistol Colt into the gate and had set all the demons who is strong enough to climb out of hell free, chaos and war, but most importantly, the humans have no idea whats going to happen.

The Yellow eyed demon had given his bloody to some child that are now probably 23, he prepered them since a year ago, those people begin to have headaches, visions and abilities beyond their imaginations. They were killers, like puppets, being tossed around, and trying to run from the hunters.

The seven deadly sins were also set free, they were leaded by Pride, they were murders, kill with out using their own hands, they took control of peoples minds.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"That night, i could not forget, they took them, my family, my boyfriend, so i joined them. With bloody hands, i gave avenge, i gave them what they deserved, and more, then i realized, i was wrong, maybe they just wanted to have a life of their own."

Diary of Ina Ambrose, 2004

---------------------------------------
Bio is optional! :D
last edited on Aug 19, 2013 at 03:40PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
(I'm sooo out of ideas..... i'm sorry D": )