बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Awakening

Flora_Swift posted on Aug 13, 2013 at 03:35PM
Wind chimes blew in the warm breeze, a robin sang out for its mate to finish the nest before the babies came, and the king flute played a soothing melody of sleep and love. The wind swept in her face as the queen stroked her baby's head, letting the fine strands of brown silk curl around her fingers. She pressed the baby closer to her heart. She'd never felt so happy, so complete.

Time flies by. The princess Sophia had become thirteen years old.

"Mother, will I ever become a true fairy tale princess? Will I ever have to sleep for a hundred years?" The little princess asked her mother. The queen looked fondly at her daughter, "Only time will tell, my dear Sophia." Suddenly, the air went cold, everything became silent and unwelcoming. Out of the midst, there came a deep growl. Sophia screamed and ran, but she tripped and sprained her ankle. As she looked up, all she could see is towering above her, a wolf. It growled and salver dripped from its mouth. Sophia felt as if she was going to faint. "Sleep! Sleep my dear princess! Sleep for a hundred years!" the wolf hissed. Sophia tried to scream, but just as she opened her mouth, her mind went completely blank...

After a hundred years, Sophia finally awoken. She searched around the castle for her mother and father, or any trace of her people, but she found none. She escaped from the dreamless castle, towards Moonfell Wood, to seek the fairy queen for help. On her way, she encounters many friends. Nobody knows how long it will take for Sophia to find her people...

Rules:
1. No god modding!
2. Sex isn't allowed.
3. This is set in a fantasy world, so, no modern things.
4. Type 7 in your file to let me know you read the story.

Fill this is:

Name:
Description or picture:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 13, 2013 at 03:40PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 218 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 218

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oodango said…
Ooh, this sounds fun!
Flora_Swift commented…
Great! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flora_Swift said…
After escaping from the dreamless castle, Sophia hurried down towards the edge of her kingdom. She sunk down on her knees and started crying.
Name: Chantasia
Race: Familar
Bio: Chantasia has been in the Moonfell wood along time, serving as a assitant.
Other:
Description or picture: A black cat with dark green eyes.
A black cat emergered from a forest, it walked over to Sophia, and sat down.
Sophia got a little shocked as a black something sat beside her.
The black cat frowned, "You know, crying doesn't help anything you know." It spoke.
"What am I to do then?" Sophia sobbed.
"Go look for them." The black cat showed no emotion to Sophia.
Sophia stared at the cat, "OK then, I'll try my best." Then she got up and walked towards the edge of Moonfell wood.
The black cat followed her, Yawning. "You'll have to try, it's the only way..." the cat muttered.
"Who are you?" Sophia asked the cat as the two of them walked deeper into the wood, it was still night.
"I am Chantasia." Chantasia introuduced then searching around.
"Do you know this place?" Sophia asked suspiciously.
"Of course, I've lived here." Chantasia said proudly, "Havent' you?"
"No. I come from the kingdom up on the hills." Sophia replied, her heart sinking.
"And you've never came here. Pity." Chantasia trotted faster, "Well,come on. They haven't got all day, y know."
"All night." Sophia mumbled.
"And, think about it...you'll meet the lovely restidents here. Fun." Chantasia insisted.
"How many fairies live here? And how many other creatures?" Sophia asked excitedly.
"Faires?" Chantasia looked at her, "Sometimes you have to close the fairytale book...kid."
"What!? I'm going to see the fairy queen! Come on!" Sophia was shocked, she really didn't know what to say.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Christine0223 said…
Name: Dana
Race: half witch
Bio: Was the daughter of the great witch, lived in the Moonfell woods from youth.
Description or picture: picture
 Name: Dana Age: 17 Race: half witch Gender: female (duh) Bio: Was the daughter of the great witch
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Christine0223 said…
Dana followed the princess and the cat, making sure that no one saw her. Suddenly, she stepped on a piece of wood, it cracked and gave Dana away, the two victims spun around.
"Suit yourself." Chantasia trotted along, looking unimpressed.
"Who is that?" Sophia asked as she spun around. She swore that she saw a girl there but the next moment, she was gone.
"Ah..." Chantasia walked again, "Come, Sophia, we have little time."
Sophia walked behind Chantasia, "But who was that?"
"I told you before, One of the residents." Chantasia explained, "They've never seen you before, so I can imagine they postition." she added.
"Where are you taking me then?" Sophia asked, not knowing where to go.
"Where you want to go." The black cat smiled mischeviously, "There's a river near by..." They stopped by a river, Chant went into the river.
Sophia looked shocked. But there's no boat! She thought.
Chantasia crossed the River, Then she went back in again, A broken raft was near by, Chantasia passed it over to her.
Sophia took hold of the raft and climbed on.
After a minute, Sophia had safely crossed the river.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना unaiza said…
heart
Name:Jennifer
Race:witch
Bio:The daughter of the richest person & a very friendly person & have everything she wants
Description or picture: picture..
 Name:Jennifer Age:15 Race:witch Gender:Female Bio:The daughter of the richest person & a ver
Flora_Swift commented…
Um... Jennifer, this story is from 3000 years earlier, this is a little too modern. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"There, very good." Chantasia smiled warmly at her. "We'll be there in no time...You're making great process, child!" she praised.
Sophia mumbled something like, "I'm nineteen."
"You are still a child, You haven't turn an adult yet, have you?" Chantasia questioned as she trotted along.
"If you count sleeping for a hundred years, I'm really old." Sophia chuckled.
"But not as old as me." Chantasia joked, as she ducked under some branches. "Be careful...If we ever split... be careful..." she warned.
((Can we make more characters?))
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Yes, I don't want to just stick with Soph.))
"If we get parted, I'll have to go myself." Sophia retorted.
"I'm just telling you to be careful, You hardly know your way." Chantasia told her, walking around puddles and trees.
((Yay!
"OK" Sophia said rolling her eyes.
Chantasia stopped and sat, She smiled, "Go ahead." she gestured. "You seem to know you way around, here. I'll leave you to it."
Sophia looked at the path and gulped, "Fine."
Name: Whisper
Race: sYLPH
Other:
Description or picture: Looks like a fairy but with broken wings very small hands and feet, small height and soft features.
Bio: Whisper has lived in the forest from youth, he often flutters around, looking at what everyone is doing. Often gulliable and curious.
"See you." Chantasia walked to a small cottage, "Tell me how it goes." she called.
"Ok!" Sophia called back and turned towards the little cottage.
Chantasia said nothing but muttering something about royals before going into the cottage. Something began to watch Sophia with wonder, it smiled at Sophia, happily.
Sophia thought someone or something is watching her, smiling at her. It seemed strange.