बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Awakening

Flora_Swift posted on Aug 13, 2013 at 03:35PM
Wind chimes blew in the warm breeze, a robin sang out for its mate to finish the nest before the babies came, and the king flute played a soothing melody of sleep and love. The wind swept in her face as the queen stroked her baby's head, letting the fine strands of brown silk curl around her fingers. She pressed the baby closer to her heart. She'd never felt so happy, so complete.

Time flies by. The princess Sophia had become thirteen years old.

"Mother, will I ever become a true fairy tale princess? Will I ever have to sleep for a hundred years?" The little princess asked her mother. The queen looked fondly at her daughter, "Only time will tell, my dear Sophia." Suddenly, the air went cold, everything became silent and unwelcoming. Out of the midst, there came a deep growl. Sophia screamed and ran, but she tripped and sprained her ankle. As she looked up, all she could see is towering above her, a wolf. It growled and salver dripped from its mouth. Sophia felt as if she was going to faint. "Sleep! Sleep my dear princess! Sleep for a hundred years!" the wolf hissed. Sophia tried to scream, but just as she opened her mouth, her mind went completely blank...

After a hundred years, Sophia finally awoken. She searched around the castle for her mother and father, or any trace of her people, but she found none. She escaped from the dreamless castle, towards Moonfell Wood, to seek the fairy queen for help. On her way, she encounters many friends. Nobody knows how long it will take for Sophia to find her people...

Rules:
1. No god modding!
2. Sex isn't allowed.
3. This is set in a fantasy world, so, no modern things.
4. Type 7 in your file to let me know you read the story.

Fill this is:

Name:
Description or picture:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 13, 2013 at 03:40PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 218 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...