बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Rebels of Area 51

SilentKarma posted on Aug 10, 2013 at 09:46PM
Area 51 has had many rumors over the years; things about secret special weapons, aliens, top secret projects, ect. It turns out that a little bit of all the rumors were true. As time went by, it was found out that Area 51 was training groups of people to pick out and find certain supernatural beings. This group was nicknamed hunters. The supernatural beings happened to look like ordinary humans would, and to an untrained eye they blended right in with everyone else. There was one difference about these beings though…They all possessed a mark that sealed them to look like humans. Without the mark, they would transform back into their original forms. Some would cover this mark up by getting tattoos around it, others were lucky and happened to have the mark in a place they could cover it up with clothes. Hunters were trained to find this mark on people, and were also given special technology that could scan a body for the mark as well. Upon finding one of these beings, they were ordered to kill it in hopes to keep earth a “clean” planet of only humans.

But secrets never last…It was soon found out, and as there were many protests about killing the beings. So they tried to live together in one world. Though, the supernatural beings were not treated as equals. They were discriminated against and seen as lower class beings. Yes these beings were powerful, but it was the future now. Humans had new technology…Technology that was specifically designed to fight suppress the supernatural beings. Not just to make humans equal to the “Aliens” but to make them surpass them.

As most groups that are treated unequal, the supernatural beings began to protest. Their group was named The Void, as the people had come to believe these beings had come from some sort of void. It was once a peaceful organization which would simply protest. But as the discrimination got worse, so did the protests. They began to get violent, which only made the people more violent. The Void is becoming more of a rebel group rather than a peaceful protest group…Now stealing, sabotaging, attacking, ect. Some of the beings left the group as they did not want to get violent. Some new members joined as they were waiting for a chance to attack to stop the oppression. And because of this, the Hunters at area 51 were reformed to stop and kill the rebellion group, and even members of the group that had quit because of the violence. The Hunt is back on.

available positions (Just ask me if it's taken):
Government officials:
Leader of the Hunters:
Leader of the rebellion: (Taken, only because I have plans for it later in the story)
Mechanic: (Mechanics work for the government to make and fix weapons for them to fight the "Aliens")
Hunters and huntresses: (Can be more than one)
Rebels of The Void: (Can be many)
Normal humans and normal supernatural beings: (Can be many)

All I ask is no godmoding.

Name:
Human, Hunter/huntress, or "alien"/supernatural being: (If a supernatural being, clarify the type)
powers (<- for beings) Weapon (<-for hunters):
Bio (Optional):
Other (optional) :
Picture/appearance:

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 98 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 98

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SilentKarma said…
Name: Feyne
Human, Hunter/huntress, mechanic, or "alien"/supernatural being: Cerberus. Leader of the Rebels
Power: true form is a giant dog (Hellhound) with three heads, and a snake head on the tail. See link for idea of what it looks like if you don’t know already: link
Bio: She took over the spot of being the rebel leader after her father was killed by a hunter. Her heart has grown cold after her father was killed, and instead of holding peaceful protests, she was the one who started to be more violent with actions the group took. She holds vengeance and anger in her heart for any huntresses and hunters.
Other: Leader of The Void
Picture/appearance: Picture
 Name: Feyne Age: 21 Human, Hunter/huntress, mechanic, या "alien"/supernatural being: Cerberus. Lea
Name: Kyle

Human, Hunter/huntress, mechanic, or "alien"/supernatural being, rebel: Human. Mechanic
Weapon: He makes many weapons for himself and others, but usually doesn’t come out of his work space to use them. Therefore he has put together robots he controls to fight for him.

Bio: He has worked making weapons ever since he was seven years old. Though, he has a fascination with the supernatural beings. Many times he tried getting a little too close just out of curiosity, and his love of the unknown. He would do just about anything for the chance to learn more about other beings.

Name: Kyle Age: 18 Human, Hunter/huntress, mechanic, या "alien"/supernatural being, rebel: Huma
Name: Crow
Human, Hunter/huntress, mechanic, or "alien"/supernatural being: Hunter
Weapon: A sword that is mixed with special metals directly from other planets, along with holy water; making it so that the sword is able to deflect an enemies’ own attack back at them. What the sword looks like: link
Bio: His life is shrouded in mystery. He never talks about his past, and instead only focuses on the present and future. Whenever he is asked why he fights, or what his purpose for beng a hunter is, he says something along the lines of “It’s just something I have to do”. He wears a mask like thing that only covers his eyes, with four little slits so he can see, and to this day he has never taken it off (you can kind of see the mask in the picture)
 Name: कौआ, कौवा Age: 20 Human, Hunter/huntress, mechanic, या "alien"/supernatural being: Hunter Weapon:
mcterra commented…
Yay Adam.I प्यार RWBY!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentKarma commented…
Same XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Angel_Kiss commented…
My Adam!!! >3< एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Creed
Hunter
Weapon: Buster Blade (Pic) A special blade made of explosive metal which can cause an explosion and blow itself up as it slices, without any damage to the blade and the user.
Bio:Not much is known about Creed, even among the hunters.No one knows where he is from or what he used to do before becoming a hunter.He isn't the type of person who familiarizes with people around him and he likes hunting on his own.Dark, cold and mysterious, he doesn't have any friend and believes he doesn't need any.
Other:His mother was a supernatural being.He therefore has alien blood.His special blood and alien genes have given him inhuman durability and the ability to sense supernatural beings.No one knows about that, of course.
Picture.
 Name:Creed Age:21 Hunter Weapon: Buster Blade (Pic) A special blade made of explosive metal which
(So when are we starting this?)
(Whenever, I was kinda waiting for some positions to be filled, but I'm not sure if that is going to happen or not. So I guess we can start while I wait. And if nobody takes the sports, I'll make another character to fill them. I'll type out a starter, give me a second )
(alright.I'm waiting.You can go on.)
The dark streets were growing more wet as the rain fell. By this time many of the people had gone back to the safety of their homes. A nice meal would be waiting, along with a fire already built and warming the house. But not everyone was that lucky, "Some of us still have to fight for our food" The voice dripped with blood-lust.

Crow tightened his grip on the hilt of his blade, ready to draw if needed. "That doesn't give you the right to kill for it" He scanned over the empty streets looking for any signs of movement. "Now quit being a coward and come on out" He demanded.

Silence covered the area, as one of the street lights flickered and burnt out. The only sound was the dripping sound as the rain hit the pavement. Finally the girls voice spoke once more "....Fool" There was some foot steps behind crow that sounded as if they were running away. Crow whipped around to face his enemy. Though, the sight was not what he had expected. Yes, it was an alien, though it was not the one he was after. He was after the leader, Feyne. He quickly glanced back to where he had been looking before, seeing now that a girl on all fours was running down the street with amazing speed. She jumped up between buildings to get onto the roofs then began to run off that way, another victim had been taken.

Crow cursed under his breath, knowing with that head start she would easily get away before he had time to catch up. He took a second to look up at the moon before walking back to the base: Area 51
Suddenly, out of the shadows around, Creed emmerged infront of the girl stopping her right in her tracks.He had felt her presence miles away.He had then followed her trail and had intercepted her as she ran off.Luckily, the rain had hidden his presence, making it impossible for her to smell.He kicked her backwards and as she fell back, he lifted up his blade and brought it down, causing an explosion.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Feyne rolled to the side to avoid the blade. The explosion did cause her to get pushed out farther than she would have liked, and of course it burnt a bit, but she made it work for her. With the help of the explosion, she was pushed to the very edge of the roof, and using her nails which were sharpened and hard like claws, she was able to grab onto the edge of the roof and swing the rest of her body into the side of the building through a window. It wasn't like her to run from a fight, but she knew that she couldn't do two fights against hunters right in a row. She had already fought with Crow and was warn out and slightly hurt. Right now, she needed to get back to her people with food so she could rest. Besides, being in her position, she figured they would probably send out for back-up seeing as she would be quite a catch: Always take out the leader and the rest will follow.

As she tore through the house, she got up onto two legs so she could grab one of the people in the house as a hostage in case
Creed jumped in through the hole that the explosion had caused.He then looked around then blew up a hole in the wall at his side.He then dashed through it circling the area around the path she was using.He then arrived ahead of her and blew up the wall straight on her path.The debris blocked her way.
He then got out from the hole and stood there as she ran towards him.He frowned and dashed towards.He tightened his grip on his blade, ready to strike at her.
She sighed, being slightly annoyed by this hunter. She stopped running and simply walked towards him. When she was at a good enough distance, to where she could see him yet still have time to react if he made a move, she held the hostage up in front of herself and then held a knife to the persons throat. "You must be that hunter one of my partners told me about..." Her eyes studied him "You at least fit the match.." Slowly her lips curled into a smirk
He spun his sword and planted it into the ground.He looked at the hostage then at her and said "You can go on and kill him.I don't give a damn about regular citizens.My duty isn't to protect them.As a hunter, all I care about is my prey." He then took out the blade from the ground and pointed it at her "But be sure of one thing, as soon as you slit his throat, I'll blow your head off.There's noo way I'll let you leave from here alive."
"That's great publicity for the hunters.." She said sarcastically, noting that people lived in this house. If citizens heard that hunters did not care for the well being of people, it would probably not turn out in the hunters favor. "Too bad I can't stay around to spar with you" She threw the hostage against Creeds' sword to block any explosions, and her body began to bulge. Soon she had morphed into her true form; a huge dog with three heads that towered over a normal human like they were nothing more than a doll. The ceiling fell down over them from the back of the dog outgrowing the height (Guessing they are on the top floor since the swung in from the roof). She jumped over Creed, and the force of her jump and her weight caused the floor to cave in, which would send Creed falling. She ran a good few strides, and being bigger her strides were much longer and took her a lot farther. Once she was pretty far away she morphed back into her human form, that way she would be harder to spot, and continued running
"Shit." He said as she went out.He turned and sprinted towards a window then jumped out.He fell from the top floor and landed on his bike already seated.What she didn't know was that he could feel supernatural beings miles away.He could still feel her presence as she ran off.He started his bike which roared to life.He wasn't gonna let her escape.No way.Flames shot out of his exhausts as he sped off after her.

(This is his bike.)
 "Shit." He कहा as she went out.He turned and sprinted towards a window then jumped out.He fell from
Believing that she had gotten far enough away, she slowed down to a walk. Having the rain fall down over her, she took a moment to enjoy the cool rain and the stillness of the night. Over in an ally way a guy was waiting for her arrival. She had just met up with him and dropped off the supplies when she heard a motorcycle coming their way. being part dog, she heard the motorcycle before her companion did. "...That fucking guy just won't give up..." She mumbled, and when her companion tried to ask her about it, she simply waved a hand "Go bring that to the camp. I might be gone for a couple days. Until then, you know what to do" She then got on all fours and ran in the direction of the motorcycle. She had a plan...A risky plan, but if it worked, it would benefit them greatly. Though, in order for this to work, she would need to get herself caught first.
As Creed sped through the streets of the city, he suddenly saw her running towards him.He was quite surprised that she was coming towards him.Either she was really stupid or she had decided to face him head on.He accelerated and zoomed off towards her.As he got close, he jumped up from the bike as it automatically skided to a halt on the spot, he spun in mid-air as he descended towards her.He then slammed his foot against her shoulder,.The force of his descent, pushed her down backwards and he pinned her on the ground with his foot on her back.He stood and looked down at her.He lifted up his blade, preparing to bring it down on her and end her life.
She growled slightly from the pain as the foot landed on her. Taking a brief moment to let the shock fade, she turned her head to the side to look up at him from the corner of her eye "You sure are a quick one.." She said as she managed to wiggle slightly to a tad bit more comfortable position on the ground "But reckless and careless all the same. Kill me if you wish, but try thinking about the outcome first. The rest of the rebels will be full of fury and only fueled by more anger to finish you guys off. They will have nothing holding them back since they have nothing to lose. Take me as prisoner and you got yourself a bargaining chip. Something you can use to get more out of them, am I right?" She asked. Though, if push came to shove she had a way out of this. She could simply only grow out her tail and make the snake at the end of it bite his ankle. Or she could simply turn into her full form, making him unable to hold her down. Though, the goal here was to get caught so she played along for now
Creed narrowed his eyes as he looked at her.Someone won't just surrender his/herself like that to the enemy.Something was wrong.She surely had something in mind or was she just begging for her life? He stmped harder on her shoulder. "I'm not dumb.I know you have a plan, but I'll do as you say and use you as a bargaining chip.But, I'm gonna take some precautions.I won't take you to the base.I'll keep you with me, so that in case you pull up anything, I'll be able to quickly kill you and none of the otther hunters will be affected in any way." He said as he sheathed his blade on his back.
Feyne gave a shrug "Whatever makes you sleep at night.." She said. This would put a delay on what she had planned to do, though, there was still a way of making it work. It would just be more tedious and slower. On the other hand, this delay would give her time to work the pan out more in her head. "So how exactly do you plan on keeping me from running away?" She asked
"That won't be difficult.I've got enough technology to do that." He dragged her to her feet.He then took out a syringe and pierced her shoulder, injecting a strange liquid into her.He took it out and threw it away. "That contained microscopic nano-bots which just got into your blood.There's no way you can take them out till they've served their purpose.And there're way too many of them.With those in your body, you will be unable tto transform.They have a direct connection to your brain and nervous systems.They will know immeditely by feeling your impulses and heart beat if you're trying to escape or pull any thing against me.They will then weaken you by gradually killing your cells.And finally, if I feel like it, I can just snap my fingers and they'll blow up all at once, killing you on the spot.So I won't need to chain you or lock you up.If you manage to escape, I'll just kill you without moving from where I'll be." He moved to his bike and climbed.He then motioned for her to clim too.
Now this could turn out to be a problem in the future, and the plans would definitely need to be changed in order to pull this off. She would also need to rely on her source she met in the ally way to do what she had warned him about before. "You and your shoulders..."she said referring to landing on it, then sticking a needle in it. Rubbing her shoulder, she went over and got on the bike.
Creed started the bike and drove off through the streets.He went straight to the appartment where he lived .He parked the bike and got off from it. "This is where you're gonna be till I judge it safe to take you to Area 51.Follow me." He said and walked towards the buiding infront of them.
She raised an eyebrow at the building as she swung her leg over the bike and got off "For some reason I didn't expect a guy like you to live in a place like this" Her shoulders came up into a slight shrug and she walked towards him to follow
Creed said without turning to look at her "Why are you saying that?" He said as he led her into the building and up to his appartment.He opened the door and they got in.The place was quite big and comfortable.He was a hunter afterall and not just a regular citizen.He could afford this type of high-classed place.
She smirked "You just don't seem like that...how should I put this?...You don't seem to be the most 'classy' of guys" She shook a bit like a dog to get some of the water off, before beginning to ring out her hair. "Such spoiled things, aren't you?" She treated herself like she was at home and sat down on a couch.
Creed didn't answer to that.He just crossed his arms and looked at her "Are you hungry? You must be hungry after all that.Its true that you're my prisoner but you're still a woman.And I don't treat women who come to my home in a bad way."
She couldn't help but laugh "Oh so now you start trying to act classy, is that it?" She gave a roll of her eyes "So what I'm a girl, that makes no difference. But I will take the food." She could never pass up a free meal, seeing as she usually stole to get a meal
"Maybe I haven't said this yet, but I don't really have what you can call a wide sense of humour, so some of your jokes may irritate me and cause me to finish you off before its time for me to do so.So it'll be preferable for you to quietly sit there and wait for me.Dinner will soon be ready;" He said then turned andmoved to the kitchen.
She stretched out "Whatever you say" She kicked her feet up and yawned. This place wouldn't be hard to wait out in until she could make her first move. It was much nicer than any other place she had ever been. After waiting for a bit for him to return, she hopped up and went to the kitchen "So if I may ask, what is my captors name?"
Creed turned to look at her as she came into the kitchen.The food was ready and he was setting the plates on the table.He then said to her "The name's Creed.And it seems I don't know my prisoner's name either."
She pushed some of her hair out of her face, annoyed by how humans only liked hair in a place where it was most likely to get in their eyes. It made no sense to her, but it was their planet after all, so she went by the look of it. "Most people on this planet call me Fayne, so I guess that would be my name"
"Faye huh.I guess that's the name of the rebel I'm soon gonna kill.Well, dinner's ready." He went to the table where the food had already been placed.He sat down at one ened of the table, wiating for her to sit too.
She went and sat down "So let me guess" She said as she picked at the food "You joined the hunters because you want justice? Or what is it? You have some tragic story or something?" She asked and took a bite of food
Creed looked at her as he ate without lifting his head up. "Why I joined the hunters? Sorry, but that's personnal.My entire life itself is shrouded in mystery and secrets.Some which I don't even know myself." He chewed and swallowed "All what I said may not make sense to you and you may not understand me at all, but simply know that all what I do serves a purpose which no one knows about.A hidden purpose which I'm doing everything to fulfill.Take that as a reason why I joined th hunters.To fulfill a purpose which I've fixed upon myself." He said and looked down at his food once more.
She swallowed her food and gave half a laugh "Well aren't you Mr. Tough" Her expression then changed from being more sarcastic to serious "If you ask me, it sounds like you are trying to advertise yourself too much. You are being too dramatic about it. Someone that is mysterious doesn't need to say they are mysterious...They can simply show it." She took some more bites of food "I'm sorry, I just can't take any of you fools seriously.. Oh but don't get me wrong, I'm sure you are Mr. Tough mysterious dude according to your species" Right now she was testing him more than anything. She wanted to see how far she close she could push it before he snapped
"You're right.A man has to show what he's made of before people around him can know who he truly is.But its useless wasting his efforts when those around him are morons who can't understand a thing about him.So all he has to do is speak out so that those around him can know who he is.That's just the way it is.I'm not trying to advertise myself as you say.I have no reason to do so."He said as he emptied his plate, then filled it once more.
(Sorry for the delay. I got distracted playing a game )

"Who said I wouldn't understand?" She finished off her food, not taking her long to devour the last bite "But whatever. you obviously know best since you are a hunter" she said sarcastically getting up from the table
(Don't worry, it happens.)
Creed finished up too and got up."There's a room at the end of the hallway.You're gonna sleep there.I'm sure I don't have to remind you not to try to escape."
she gave a wave of her hand as she walked towards the hall "Yeah, yeah, I know. Or the nano things will freak out" She said and went down the hall to the room he had spoke of. Now it was time to start the first step...A step that had been added because of her current situation
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: C.C (also known as the 'bloody cross')

Human, Hunter/huntress, or "alien"/supernatural being: Supernatural being, Eve

powers:Monster Creation, Shapeshifting,Telepathy and magic.

Bio (Optional): Eve was a mysterious and powerful malevolent entity who was neither demon nor angel. She was cast into the pits and deepest bowels of Purgatory, untill she was released by Dragons, arrived on Earth, with a young virgin girl as a vessel. She was part of existence before Angels were, which gave her an advantage over them, being able to inhibit them from using their supernatural powers. She created the Alphas, which were the first monsters of their allotted kind, she calls them her children. She is also called the mother of all. (just a little about the supernatural)

Other (optional) : Eve's only waekness and the only way to kill her by The Ashes of the Phoenix.

Bio about C.C: hump... shes a two in one, her two different personalities makes it hard for her to make decisions, you see her murmuring to herself from time to time. She grew up unwanted, most kids in the orphanage try to get as far away from her as possible, and now shes living somewhere on the streets, she appears and disappears, no one really know much about her.

Picture/appearance"
 Name: C.C (also known as the 'bloody cross') Age: N/A physical: around 20 Human, Hunter/huntres
Creed finished cleaning up and moved to the sitting room.He sat down on a couch and picked up the remote of his flat-screen TV.He then turned it on as he took a can-drink and began drinking.An advantage of having alien blood was that unlike regular humans, he didn't need so much sleep.His cells which were a combination of human and alien ones worked harder and faster than those of humans and even some aliens themselves.That was why even if he didn't sleep or rest, he always stayed fit and his wounds even healed faster.As he watched ,he kept all his acute senses on alert.He knew that she was going to try something.
Upon entering the room, Feyne looked around; using all her senses to assure herself that the room was indeed safe for her to begin. Couldn't have any little siblings or lovers running around and watching. After making sure the room was alright, she jumped up onto the bed and sat down. She took a deep breath in then let it out and kept doing this to keep her nerves at bey and to make it seem like nothing was going on so that the nano-bots would not begin to go on alert.

Breathe in

She reached down to her boot an pulled out a small phone like thing, though, it was way more complicated looking than any phone someone might think of in this day and age. As she typed out words she would make up other sentences for the words in her head so that the nano bots would just gather the random sentences and not the hidden words that she was typing into the device.

Breathe out

When she was finished with the message, it said: Use the tracking device on me to pin point my whereabouts. I want this hunter to be taken out. I have gathered that his name is Creed, he lives at the place where my coordinates are, he is very good at tracking and his sword causes explosions on impact. At the moment I am unable to carry on with the rest of my plans because Creed put this nano-bot things in me. I might know a guy that can get them out but I first need Creed out of the picture since he controls them. Do this in a stealthy sort of way, and do not under-estimate Creed. I don't know what it is, but he is not like other hunters...There is something off.

So far it seemed to be working. She finally hit send and put the device back in her boot. The rest of her people would get the message and could figure out something to do about it. Until then, she just needed to lay low and wait.
(P.S. I am sorta busy today so I might only be able to come on later tonight)
Creed looked in the direction of her room.His instincts told him that something was wrong.He stood and moved towards her room.He stood at the door and frowned.He stretched out his hand towards the doorknob but stopped.No, not yet.He moved back to the sitting room and laid sidewards on the couch, leaning on his elbow and placing his head on his hand.He took out a packet of chips and began eating as he kept watching.Something was coming, more supernaturals.He could feel it.
In the morning Feyne came out stretching her arms behind her head and then letting them fall back to her sides. "Hey Big shot. What's there to do around here besides to sit around judging you?" She walked to the kitchen as she talked and began to rummage through things, acting as if she were at home instead of acting as a prisoner would.
Creed opened his eyes.It seemed he had fallen asleep on the couch.He sat up and yawned then he stood up and stretched.He then said as he walked to the coffee machine in the kitchen. "Sorry, but if you're bored you could just waych TV or play a game in here.If you don't want that then you could go to the building's gym, sports club or indoor swimming pool.Wherever but you don't have to leave this building or you know what happens." He said as he drank some coffee that he had just made.
"How many times are you going to say that?" She said and shuffled through the pantry and fridge before finding something that looked satisfying. "But just to be safe" As she got her food ready, a faint smile appeared on her face "What are all the rules again?" She wanted to see if she could make and loop holes
Creed emptied his cup and refilled it at the machiine. "They're simple.Don't think of trying anything fishy if not the nano-bots will drain you of all the energy in you by killing your cells and you'll eventually end up dead.Don't try to escape or attempt anything against me because I could simply make all the nano-bots to blow up in your body all at once.And the nano-bots are all tracking devices on their own.So if you manage to slip away, I'll find you.That's all that you need to know."
She thought it over for a second before asking again "Explain the word fishy" She said. She knew it was obvious what she as doing; even a child would catch on. Though, all the same, it was one of those things that was still a valid question "I just want to make sure that I don't disrespect you rules" She looked towards him and smirked "I want to be absolutely clear on every little detail"