बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना New Era:Planet of Sand

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 08:11PM
--Planet Earth Destroyed--
The year of 2020, Semi-future Earth was put into chaos by a race similar to the humans called the Raiders. Most of humanity was wiped away, but a couple of hundreds managed to escape in pods that were sent to a specific destination. Havoc spread across Earth as its water was completely drained and the trees were ripped out of the ground. In under a month, the earth was destroyed. Reduced to ash.

--The Destination of the Pods--
The pods were in space for over a year. The humante s that were in the pod were in a deep hibernation like state for the whole year. They soon crashed down onto a desert planet called Rannoch. A planet full of giant sand mountains and dinosaur like animals, along with giant scorpions and other strange organisms. When the pods finally opened, the humans were greeted by a friendly blue skinned species called the Rannoians, one of the main races that inhabited the planet. They welcomed the humans and there ways, gave them jobs, and a city to stay in. They became allies and even some of there races mixed. The Rannoians taught the humans their ways of teaching and there history.

--About Planet Rannoch--
Rannoch is a planet that was founded by a race that was casted out into the darkness of space when they were banished from their original planet. It was named after the friendly race of aliens that founded it. The Rannnoians. Its desert like ecosystem is filled with small mountains of sand that resemble pyramids in a way. It also has a wide variety of wild and tamed animals. There tools are semi futuristic, yet old timey at the same time. The most magnificent thing about the planet is that EVERYTHING is steam powered. Weapons, Vehicles, building tools, everything. Planet Rannoch is the size of Saturn and has many sources of water. Its most valuable and amazing source is its moon, Uwingu. The moon Uwingu is a sphere made of water! An endless supply. Planet Rannoch also has a second moon that is made of molten lava. It somehow acts as a sun and is a bit smaller than Earth.

--The Five Main Races of Planet Rannoch.--
Planet Rannoch has five main races, including its newest one, humanity.

Rannoians-This is the main race of the planet. They are a friendly and intelligent race with a gift of thought reading that kindly greeted the other races that came to their planet. They are also the inventors of the steam powered everything. They build the first giant cities on the planet. All of their cities have mixed races and animals in them.
The cities are: Romias, Trenias,Clodial, Rhisis, and Ayamatorosial.

Malhotrians-The Malhotrians are considered the food givers. They were the 2nd race of the planet and are the busiest. They never actually stop working because they love to make eatable things so much. They have pale green skin and antennas like a mantis. They don't seem to ever age and have similar religious beliefs to the ancient Egyptians. They never get distracted easily.

Totasials-They are the tech makers. They actually made many of the vehicles and weaponry. They love using the power of magnetism to get the job done correctly with no excuses. They also blue print the cities that the Rannonians build and have a gift of telekinesis, though it isn't powerful enough to move objects too big like boulders and stuff.

Phesiopians-The Phesiopians are a aggressive race. They are known as the nights of the planet because most of them are suited in heavy armor. Unlike the other races, they have a Snarg, or a king that commands and speaks for the race. The most mysterious thing about this race is that none of them look anything alike. The only things they have in common his their aggression and the horns they have that come in different shapes and sizes. The males of the group usually have larger horns than the females.

Humans:Well, they are the last race that inhabited the planet and called it home. They have contributed to the planet greatly by giving races ideas for products and vehicles. Along with weaponry. They're spread out across the planet and living their new lives.

(And any mixed race, like Human + Phesiopian or Totasials + Rannonians)

--Here are the animals that call the planet home--:

Mongolian Worms:
these creatures are giant worm like beings that have a tough skin and live underground. These creatures can't be tamed and are completely blind and are far away from most cities. Some tend to travel into cities and attack citizens.

Giant Scorpion:
The name says it all. They are giant scorpions. Some people use them as a way of transportation or have them as pets.

Ferocioussis:
These are huge dinosaur like animals that are also used as pets and transportation or heavy work. Females are brow, Malesdark brown They may be big, but some have amazing speed. The untamed ones live far out on the planet and travel in packs of four or five. They may attack some cities because of the smell of food and are somewhat intelligent.

Octapod:
Octopods are one o the biggest animals on the planet. They are basically giant land octopuses. They are a bit slow and can't be tamed. They are a sandy white and can blend in with their surroundings. Its predators are the Ferocioussis and they prey on baby scorpions and magnolian worms.

((I'll come up with more along the way, send me any ideas.))

--Vehicles--
Steam Board-basically a better and faster skate board
Steam Bike- A motorcycle like vehicle powered by steam.
Steam Buggy-Something like a smart car.
Some of the creatures listed above.

((Again, I'll come up with more))

--Jobs--
City Protector
Inventor
Animal Tamer
Food/Weapon Transporter
Vehicle Seller
Bar Tender

--The Upcoming Threat--
There has been a series of invasions of the Raiders, they could send a entire fleet at any moment, so stay prepared.

Info Sheet:

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality:
Job (optional):
Bio (optional):

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

(If you are a city protector) Protector Weapon:
Vehicle (also optional):

((And again, if anyone has any ideas. PM ME!! And have fun!))
(Oh and if any questions, just ask!)
P.S.the humans have been on the planet for 5 years now.
 --Planet Earth Destroyed-- The साल of 2020, Semi-future Earth was put into chaos द्वारा a race similar
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 12:01AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 56 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Zachary Nilton
Race: Human
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: Hyperactive, kind,
Job (optional): City Protector
Bio(optional); eh, I got Nothin right now.

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 127 lb
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color:Blonde

Protector Weapon: Also in the pic (Steam Rifle X20)
Vehicle:Steam Board
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Zachary Nilton Age: 19 Gender: male Race: Human Appearance: (pic) Personality: Hyperactive
Steam Board))
 Steam Board))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Lana Borgias
Race: Rannoian
Appearance: She is extremely short, and her true skin color is unknown. She is kind of a space chameleon and her skin color changes at her will, well most of the time. Her hair is the exact same way, but her eyes are different. They are like a permanent mood ring, changing according to her mood. Down below she is mimicking the appearance of a human for fun.
Personality: Playful, joyous, and just likes to have fun.
Job (optional): unknown
Bio (optl): unknown

Height: 4'11
Weight: 104
Eye Color: Mood
Hair Color: Whatever she feels like.
 Name: Lana Borgias Age: Unknown Gender: Female Race: Rannoian Appearance: She is extremely short,
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Damn shes short! XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((And a quick sneek peek at a male Ferocioussis))
 ((And a quick sneek peek at a male Ferocioussis))
Directingchicky commented…
I want one! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
लोल XP एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((A peek at the Mongolian Worm))
 ((A peek at the Mongolian Worm))
((And a reason why you shouldn't get to close))
Mouth tentacles!!!!
 ((And a reason why आप shouldn't get to close)) Mouth tentacles!!!!
Directingchicky commented…
Omnomnomnom एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((We can start whenever you're ready :P))
((Gotcha))

"D-down boy! Hexxus behave!" The shout was barely heard over the loud crashes and hisses from a single Giant Scorpian who had decded to run out of its master's hand and is currently running through the streets of Trenais. It ran through and was knocking over citizens without a single care its leash dragging behind him easily....at least, it was with a small struggling woman on the end of it. The poor alien had a tight death grip on the rope, but her small frame and dainty body was unable to get a good enough grip to halt the rambunctious creature, "Hexxus you are so not getting any treats tonight!"
Up in the air, a guy road on a steam board. His hair blew in the breeze of warm air and he had a giant rifle slung around to his back. A pair of goggles were over his eyes. He looked down below and caught the sight of a Giant Scorpion dragging what to him,looked like a little girl. "Ok ok!! Let's do this!" He flew down and sped passed the scorpion before twisting around and stopping a good 25 feet in front of it and whistling. "Hey Mr.Scorpion! Over here!"
Hexxus whipped around, sending the woman spinning behind him with a yell and stared at the man, a long, slimy black forked tongue hanging out of his mouth while he panted like an over grown pooch. He growled and ran forward towards the man, a strangely shiny collor around his neck bouncing around as he picked up speed to play with the man calling to him.
The guy sped off on the steam board but went at a speed where he was only just in front of it. He was laughing. "Catch me if you can!" He swirled around in the air. "Come on fella you can go faster than that!" He taunted it. Man this was fun! That's why he picked this job in the first place, he could have fun while doing it.
Hexxus gladly chased him, making a loud yipping sound like a puppy as he did so. But the woman had other ideas. "Hexxus! You stop right now or I am taking away Pookie!" With that single threat, the giant scorpion halted and skidded to a stop, but as he did so, he sent the poor woman flying through the air and right into the man on the steam board.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Soma Dale
Race:Human
Appearance:Pic
Personnality:Calm and Easygoing.Easily bored and doesn't care much about what goes on around him.
Job:City protector
Bio(optional): (He said it was optional...)

Height: 6'0"
Weight:129 lb
Eye Color:Golden
Hair:Silver

Weapon: Steam-powered Buster Blade (Pic.)
Vehicle:Steam bike
 Name:Soma Dale Age:19 Gender:Male Race:Human Appearance:Pic Personnality:Calm and Easygoing.Easi
badass sword! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mcterra commented…
yeah, I know.The pic was hard to find, though. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
The guy turned around as he heard the woman's voice. Instead of flying off the steam board, the board flew from under him as the woman flew into him and he landed on the ground as the steam board flew across the sand. "Ow!!" He said with a laugh. "Epic..." he looked at the woman. "You ok kid?"
"Kid?" The woman pushed up off from him and glared, "I will have you know that I am not a prepubescent offspring, I am a woman, obviously, and no I really am not alright." She said on a huff and looked back at her pet who, very...speacial, was chasing his stinger around in a circle. She definitely was not a child. Despite her height, she was a full figured woman who was glaring at him before running back to her pet.
(This is where I jump in, I guess.)
Just then a steam bike pulled up by the scorpion with another guy on it.He scratched his head as he looked up at Hexxus.He scratched his head and said "Geez, I'm late...again.You're the one who's been causing all this ruckus huh? It seems you're tamed.So, where's your master?" He turned and caught the steam board as it flew towards him.He looked at it then he looked up and saw the little...woman running towards him and the scorpion who was chasing its tail.He raised an eyebrow.
"Well jeez.......you must be a bloody midget then...." he said to the woman. "That's pretty cool...." He looked at the guy who had just came. "Late is better than never I say." He stood up and walked over to the guy and grabbed his stesmboard. "Thanks for catchin the board mate." He went over to Hexxus,but was speaking to the woman. "That was fun, we should do that again sometime."
"You bad boy, getting excited over nothing." She huffed and pet the giant beast who whined and bowed his head down. "Next time I will take Pookie away and you won't get him back at all!" She threatened, but smiled at her special pet who looked guilty, yet still playful. Lana chuckled and shook her head as she climbed.up and over his head to plop herself into the small saddle on his back.
He turned to look at the other guy.He then asked "Oi, you've got a steam board and a steam rifle.Those are stuff that regular people don't carry around.Are you a city protector?" He said and leaned back on his bike.

(Hey liquidz, can steam bikes fly like the boards?)
eh, some can, some cant. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mcterra commented…
then let's say, his own can. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ok then, ill make it an exception. His can fly. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"We should do that again sometime pal." He said while patting the scorpion's head. "Ya gave a pretty mean chase." Zach looked up at the woman. "Hey lady. You shouldn't be so hard on him. He was just having fun." He dropped his steam bored and it floated there as he stepped on it. He looked at the other guy and nodded. "Yep. names Zach." He said to the woman and the guy. "Zach Nilton"
She shrugged, patting his head again, "I have to be stern with him sometimes or he will literally walk all over me." She looked down at Zach and smiled, "You can sure come by and play with him whenever you want! I can't take him out much lately with my work and such getting in the way, poor fella gets so lonely...z
Zach smiled. "Whenever eh? Alright then." He patted the scorpion's head again. "How about we go on another chase then Hexxus? I have a bunch of spare time right now."
Soma started his bike.Steam gushed out of the exhausts. "The name's Soma Dale, if that may interest you." He said to Zach.He then looked up at Lana and said "Er... umm lady.You better watch your pet more closely from now on.His rampages may not go unnoticed forever.The protectors may end up using radical measures on it if it loses control too often."
i"Nah, if this big guy gets in trouble I can get him out." Zach said as steam blew put the bottom of his board for a moment. "He's my new pal." He added before anything else was said.
"I'm Lana. And hey now..." she said to Soma, "He is a good boy, just gets a little excted now and then. But maybe he'll be more calm now that he has a buddy. Right Hexxus?" She leaned forward and pat the scorpion again, who nade that shrill yipping noise and bounced. It was safe to say that he was a very spoiled insect.
"He's a good boy huh? Well, that's cool, I guess." More steam gushed out of his exhausts as the bike roared. "Tell me, Zach.I've never seen you around here.Are you a new protector? Or you've been simply working in another city?"
"Neither." Zach answered as he flew up a little. "I was one of the first protectors. I just never stop moving around. I'm to active to stay in one place, it bores the crap out of me." He looked at Hexxus. "So what do ya say? Wanna play chase?"
Soma raised an eyebrow "One of the first protectors? Well, its weird to hear you saying that, seeing how young you are." He said and scratched his head.
"Let me rephrase that.,.I'm one of the first HUMAN protectors." Zach said while laughing. Steam gushed from the bottom of his board.
Soma said "Ah I see.Then I guess, that makes you my superior in some sort of way, huh?"
Zach shrugged. "I don't call it a superior. I guess its just means that we're friends. Being superior means you have to act like an ass to everybody and not have any fun."
"Are you up to play big boy?" Lana leaned down to ask the scorpion, who yipped in response. Laughing, she looked down at Zach with a grin, "I think he is up for a game of chase. But we should get out of the city first, he almost trampled a group of older humans." As she spoke,her skin went from a normal pale of a human, and immediately was a dark blue, her hair staying the deep purple t was.
Soma actually smiled at that "You seem to be one cool guy.I like people like you." He went on "So, what were you doing before you came across these two?"
"Nothin at all. I was just flyin around and I saw these two. And, you should join us." Zach smirked. "Come on Mr.Scorpion, lets go!" He kicked his foot on the ground to help him speed u as he shot off. "Out of the way!! Protector coming through!" He yelled to some people who were in the way as he went a little higher.
"His name is Hexxus!" She called to him in a hurry, and smiled at Soma the second before she nudged for her pet to run forward through the dispersing crowd, "Go boy! Outside of the city." She told him as he took off running.
He looked back and saw that they were catching up he was laughing. "Come on! Step it up!" He looked at the steam meter on his watch. Still full. This was awesome! Finally, some fun people. He flew by a group of people talking. Heard the word "food" but resisted the urge to turn around. He was having to much fun.
Soma sighed and smiled.It looked like he had just come across a lively bunch.He sped off after them, leaving a trail of steam behind him.He zoomed past people who looked at them in bewilderment.
Zach zig zagged through some more people as he told them to step aside. He saw someone pushing a cart full of jelly-apples. He flipped over it while grabbing one. "Ha!!"
Lana laughed outright while Hexxus yipped happily and sped up. This was great, the bog scorpion was finally running off some built up energy and she was having some fun as well. "Go faster boy! Catch him!"
Soma accelerated as more steam pumped out of his exhausts.His bike roared more and sped off some more.He caught up with Lana. "Oi, when do you think he's gonna quit that?" He asked as he looked at Zach, zooming off ahead of them.
Zach headed towards the giant gate way that stood for the entrance and exit of the city. He looked back and saw that Hexxus had sped up. He ate the jelly apple he had and boosted himself upwards. A cloud of steam formed under him as his steam meter started to point towards the O/H. Which stood for Over Heating. He checked the steam glove above it. Still a a full tank just about. He still laughed and decided to go higher instead of lowering. "Yo!!!" The steam in his board started making a sizzling sound.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HumphryOmega said…
Name: Darius Smith
Race: Human
Appearance: picture
Personality: Relaxed, laid back, likes to hang out and have fun. His competitive side gets the better of him though
Job (optional): City Protector/inventor
Bio(optional); none

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color:Black

Protector Weapon: Steam powered sword
Vehicle:Steam Board/ steam boots
 Name: Darius Smith Age: 19 Gender: male Race: Human Appearance: picture Personality: Relaxed,
((Yo -_-))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cutiepie101010 said…
((oooh!this sounds fun.should i join?))
((YES PLEASE!! :D))
"Hey Zachy! You ought to be careful up there!" She shouted over Hexxus's loud yipping, steering him down to follow the man going dangerously high.
Name: Katrina Scarlet Cahill
Race: female
Appearance: link
Personality: depends on mood
Job (optional): ...
Bio (optional): find out from her

Height: 5'6
Weight: 115
Eye Color: purple
Hair Color: red
"I cant keep this thing under contro--!!!!" The board spiraled and flew down towards the ground. But in the whole process of it, he was without a doubt, laughing. "WOOOOO!!!!" sparks shot from the bottom of the steam board as it started to grind across the ground. "Uh oh....." he put his foot back as he started to slip from under it. He turned and came to a stop as he zoomed out of the gate. "Man....." he scratched his head.
((where should she come in?))
(Hmmmmm anywhere is fine with me. :P))