बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Pandora Hearts RP

lynnyukimara02 posted on Aug 08, 2013 at 04:43PM
This is ,the character that you choose,side of the story.Begin from any scene of the anime.Choose one of the following.

Characters

Alice Braskerville (chain)
Oz(i forgot his last name)
Gilbert Braskerville(best friend of Oz)
The will of Abyss(alice's twin)

fill out these:
Name:
Species:
Bio/History:(bio can also be used as appearance)
Scene Name:(call it something people can remember the part)
Pic:(optional)
last edited on Aug 08, 2013 at 04:50PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lynnyukimara02 said…
Mine

Name:Alice
Home:Braskerville Manor,Abyss (currently)
Species;chain
Bio/History:She was killed in her room.(idk who) She is what peopl say is a chain(sorta like a demon) who makes contracts with humans.Her chain mascot is Black Rabbit also known as B-rabbit.She makes a contract with Oz.Trying to find his "sin".Together they help eachother,Alice needs to get back he memories,Oz wants to find out what happened in the Tradjety that happened 100 years ago.But they have a special personal relationship for eachother.
Scene:Alice meets Oz in Abyss
 Mine Name:Alice Age:(chains don't age) Home:Braskerville Manor,Abyss (currently) Species;chain
lynnyukimara02 commented…
P.s. आप can make up characters. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"I saved him from being almost killed by the reapers,but he was sent to Abyss anyway.We met again when he was attached by a deadly chain(other than myself).I released my "powers" which is GIANT Black Rabbit.and of course I won.When it was all over,he confronted me for saving him,even though I tried to kill him."That wasn't me,I first saw you almost getting reaped by the reapers."Now there was a confused look on his face.
We talked for a little while,well I was.He wasn't listening, eating cookies.He pissed me offa little,so I threw a book at him.I have to admit,that was kinda funny.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Time_Master said…
(do we have to re-enact the whole anime? or can we make it for ourselves?)
(Guy in white hoodie with Cyan eyes)
Name: Jiku

Species: Chain

Bio/History: First chain in existence, flows through the Abyss, not fighting or attacking, no-one seems to know him, his name, or anything about him, he dislikes to fight, only to heal, but he wipes the memories of a certain chain demon, who had figured out his name, and who he was.

Scene Name: Same one as the one above

Pic:Guy in white Hoodie, with Cyan eyes is Jiku
 (do we have to re-enact the whole anime? या can we make it for ourselves?) (Guy in white hoodie with
lynnyukimara02 commented…
no just your fave scenes.but if आप want to. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Now he was listening.So I continued.I told him all about chains,how they make contracts with humans.
I told him that I wanted to make one with him.I don't have any memories of how or who I was before becoming a chain.But he looks terrified,and confused at the same time.
Suddenly the ground started to rumble.It cracked open and a huge,deadly chain appeared.It imediatley attacked,but towards Oz.I had to do something.So I pushed him out of the way,making the chain grab me instead.(This is so what I would do for Tony-chan!)But I didnt think it through.I could not transform in to my true form,so i could not attack.I thought it was over,I was going to be eaten.
But before i was swallowed,I suddenly see Oz trying to make his way through the chain's mouth.he reached out his hand to me.is he saving me?"I'll make a contract with you Alice-chan!"
That was it.Now that my powers were restored,i could kill this anouying chain.Of course i did.
Oz was gazing at me.I noticed that i was in my rabbit form.
I transformed back into my human form.
end of my scene