बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना RWBY RP

SilentKarma posted on Aug 08, 2013 at 03:18AM
I have been addicted to this show by Monty Oum (Works with RoosterTeeth) ever since the first trailer came out, but my need to roleplay it has not been satisfied. If you don't know what RWBY is, I would be happy to show you.

I don't mind really what kind of RP it is as long as there is not too much Fluff... I'm okay with some as long as there is action as well.
If you want to make OC's for it that's cool with me, if you just want to use the characters in the show that's also cool by me.
Lit or script, either is fine. (Though I prefer Lit)
I can think of a plot, we can make up a plot, or we can just go and see where it takes us..

Anyways, you get the point of what I'm trying to say. Just an urge to RP something about my obsession

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 27 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RyuJunkie said…
Hey I'm interested in this if you're still up for it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SilentKarma said…
Yeah, I'm definitely still up for it. Have you seen the trailers, and/or the few episodes that are out?
Yes I have. Just got done watching the fourth episode. I'm liking it so far. If you don't mind I'd like to make an OC since I don't think I'd do a good job with the canon characters.....well maybe Jaune.
Sure, I'll probably make an OC as well then. I'll send the picture and some information in just a minute

I just got finished that episode too, it was great. Each episode just makes me want to see the next one more and more.

(P.S. I apologize ahead of time if I am doing something wrong in the terms of how people on this site like to set up RP's...I joined yesterday for the sole reason of doing RP's with people (mainly RWBY RP's), and I still don't have the knowledge on how people do it here. But I have RPed, so hopefully that skill of mine won't disappoint )
That's fine. I just joined like not even 20 minutes ago all because I clicked on your page for a RWBY roleplay. I've been wanting to do one but I've had no luck. I've also roleplay but this is the first time doing it on Fanpop.
Then it seems as if we are in the same boat for that.
It seems that way. I'm sure we'll figure it out. Do you have any certain requirements?
Not really, is there anything in RPs you don't like?
Well not really. Only thing I can think of is that I don't really like doing sex scenes in roleplay though I don't think I have to worry about that in this one.
No, you don't need to worry about that. I don't generally like sex scenes either...I go more for action then for fluffy romance
Also, do you want to each make two characters so we can have enough for a full team?
I can if you want me to. I'm guessing you're just playing OC's too.
You can make how ever many characters you feel comfortable with. I was just asking, as I'm trying to figure out some details of the RP so I have an idea of what to do for it.

And since there is only a few episodes out it is hard to make a RP with the actual characters, especially if you are the only one playing the real ones.
I might have enough of an idea on how to RP the four main girls, but other than that, as much as I love the other characters, I haven't seen enough of them to really get into their character and play them. Did you want me to be some of the genuine characters?
I was thinking like the four main girls. If you don't want to I understand. I could probably play Jaune if you want me to. I don't expect either of us to play the characters they just introduced today. It's mostly getting their personalities down. Story wise we can just make our own alternate story.
Alright, well if you would like me to be any or all of the four main girls I will.

And then maybe as more of the show comes out we can add more, and maybe develop more
That sounds good to me. :) I guess now we make our OC's. Do you an idea for a character sheet for the OC's or would like me to do it?
Well, I have one OC I made awhile back, that I might add if I have room to. Other than that, you can make whatever Oc's you would like. I'll quickly add in color to my OC and will send it.

I know what the colors are, I just have had no reason I needed to show them until now..So sorry if the coloring looks quickly done
Well then I'll work on my characters and send them to you when I'm done. I know what colors I'm sing already. Also I should let you know I do have a job. I mostly work days so I'll be on mostly in the evenings when I can.
That's fine by me.
One more question. You don't mind if I use pics for my OC's appearance do you?
Not at all. I planned on doing that if I decided on using more than one OC
(I need to give credit to one of my friends for some of the design)

Name: Bekeo Blanc
Weapon: Kind of like an Ax Yoyo. It's practically a giant ax and since it lacks any sort of gun, inside the pole of the ax is a thick metal cord. On the handle is a button that will propel the top half of the ax out at an enemy. The cord makes it so she can pull the top half back into place or swing blade around at a long range. Kind of like if you were swinging a yoyo around.
Color: Blue
 (I need to give credit to one of my फ्रेंड्स for some of the design) Name: Bekeo ब्लैंक Age: 17 W
Alright just needed to know. Your OC's pretty cool looking.
Thanks, I can't wait to see what you have thought up
I should be done pretty soon. Just finishing up my second OC.
Alright, cool.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JeshikaChan said…
I'll join ^^