बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Teens of Warfare

Directingchicky posted on Aug 04, 2013 at 09:36PM
((Yes this is like the fifth time this was posted. Deal with it!))

One day in your modern teen life, you wake up in NYZ (New York Zero) to a world filled with chaso, destruction, and death as well your town is crawling with unknown soldiers who's orders are to kill anyone they see, and the worst part is your all alone like all your closest famile & friends have disappear from the earth. SO WHAT WILL YOU DO!!?
_________________________________________­­_­­_­­­_­­­­_­­­­_­_­­­­­­­__­­­_­­­­­­__­­­­_­­­_­­­­­__­­­­­­­_­­_­_­­­­­­__­­­­­_­­­­_­­­_­­­_­­­­­­__­­_­­­­­_
Rules:
NO GOD MODDING!!!
No killing othes without permission
Curing allowed
Violence allowed
Sexual content allowed
Have fun
_________________________________________­­_­­_­­­_­­­­_­­­­_­_­­­­­­­__­­­_­­­­­­__­­­­_­­­_­­­­­__­­­­­­­_­­_­_­­­­­­__­­­­­_­­­­_­­­_­­­_­­­­­­__­­_­­­­­_
Character profile:
Name:
Alias/Nickname:
Pet pev:
Hobbies:
Home town:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothing:
Appearance:

Natural Abilities:
Fighting Style:
Weapons:
Other skills
Extra info:

Background:

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 40 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Katrina Devereaux
Alias/Nickname: Kitten, Kat
Race: caucasian
Personality: Is a typical cajun girl, loud and exciting, but can be dangerous when pissed off
Pet pev: Someone trying to kill her. It just aint nice.Or when they make fun of her accent. Her cajun drawl is her pride and joy.
Hobbies: Dancing during Mardi Gras and cooking.
Home town: New Orleans

Height: 5"5 with the boots. Take thise away, she is only five foot tall. Very short.
Weight: 105
Eye color: green
Hair color: Auburn, but constantly dyes it black or brown
Clothing: She loves leather for some reason...Leather boots (with a wedged heel that she refuses to live without) leather pants and of course leather jacket.
Appearance: Dresses in all black, (leather) and seems to blend in with the crowds at night

Natural Abilities: Extremely flexible and strong for her size
Fighting Style: No set style, but she does antagonize while fighting, she finds it amusing
Weapons: A retractable sword that she attaches to her arm and hides under her long sleeves, two daggers hidden in her boots and little things here and there
Other skills Will never run from a fight, and usually will have to be dragged away if she has to leave it.
Extra info: She has the most intriguing wardrobe.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HumphryOmega said…
Alias/Nickname: Surge
Race: caucasian
Personality: Violent, can be unstable in a fight, other times he likes to joke around.
Pet pev: people who are dicks, people who are pacifists
Hobbies: kicking people's ass's, getting into fights, listening to music, killling
Home town: Chicago

Height: 5,10
Weight: 150
Eye color: black
Hair color: blonde
Clothing: (pic)
Appearance: (pic)

Natural Abilities: Speed, flexibility, strength
Fighting Style: tactical, up close
Weapons: claws, and a combat knife
Other skills: stealth, assassination, natural ability to kill, can take a hit, and can can survive a fall from great heights.
Extra info: he was in an insane asylum, but when the soldiers came, he was the only one to escape.
 Alias/Nickname: Surge Age: 17 Race: caucasian Gender: male Personality: Violent, can be unsta
Down a wrecked and deserted, or almost, street, Kat was tackled by another hand full of soldiers. "Get the hell off me. I'm in no mood for your stupid asses." she yelled at them kicked the one grabbing her arms away and pulled out a gun and shot the three. "Damn you people killing your own kind." She snarled. It got under her skin so much that these men would murder and butcher other humans like cattle. They deserved the shots to the head and soo much more.
A single soldier rushed her, knocking the gun from her hand, slapping her away. Kat only managed a growl before tugging a small knife from her boot and shoved it deep into the man's, if you could even call him that, stomach. Repeatedly she stabbed and sliced at him until the soldier went limp, but she miscalculated and the body tumbled over on top of her, pinning her to the ground intwined with thee lifeless lump. She shoved the body from over her to lay smack on the pavement, and just laid against the now blood soaked ground, panting, "Animals..."
Surge sat from the shadows of an alley and watched kat in action "she could be useful....." he said to himself, unaware of the soldier creeping up behind him. The soldier blind sided surge as he attempted to pin him down. Surge looked skinny from afar, but up close he was toned and strong, He flipped over quickly and kicked the solider in the chest. he attempted to crawl away from surge, out in the open street where kat was, but surge draged him back and a brief scream and blood splatter could be heard. Surge heard the gunshots coming from down the street, but he paid no mind to them, if he was being shot at, he would've picked it up by now. He got up and walked out of the alley. seeming as his cover had been blown by the soldiers screams and started towards kat. He got there just in time to catch her stabbing the soldier. Surge clapped slowly in approval at her work with a smile on his face "Nice work, I would've went for the throat first... But everyone has their own way I suppose......" He said as he knelt down next to the body and flipped it over, inspecting the wounds
A single thin eyebrow rose as she watched the strange boy...applaud her? She had almost no words for that there, "Hard to go for the throat, he was too damn close." She grunted as she sat up, snatching her gun from the ground and ripped her knife from the body, tucking them both away. Kat turned on her heel and kept going, leaving Surge a few feet behind her. She wanted to get as far away from that area as possible. Knowing her luck an entire new squad of soldiers would be ruahing out and shooting at her next, so she wasn't sticking around for that.
He stood up and followed her "not really, stab the knife in the back, then rip around to the throat." He said as he kicked a dead soldier's helmet off, letting his claws hang off his waists and the dog tags jingle next t them.
Her head turned as she regarded him carefully as she walked, weapons clinking on her hip, "I'll keep that in mind next time." She responded and kept walking, her pace easing up slightly faster with every few feet. Something about this guy....she didn't know if it was a thrill or fear, but he made her uneasy, and she didn't like that.
He sped up with her, smirking at her attempt to create distance between them. "What's wrong? You seem to be trying to get away form me."
"I am trying to get away from you." She said bluntly, "And away from this place. Another squad will be coming here soon and I would like to stay alive for the next few hours thank you."
"Why would you want to run away from me? I'm like a teddy bear." He said with a chuckle "you don't have to worry about being caught by another squad. They'll be gone just like--" he snapped his fingers "that."
Kat snorted, rolling her eyes, "Chére, you're way too skinny to be a teddy bear." She grumbled, taking a quick look at him. Damn...did he not have time to find a shirt? "Oh? Well someone clearly thinks highly of himself. Well Mr._" she snapped like he did"_ Feel free to stay here and wait for them." She stated and kept going.
He laughed and put his hand on his face "you can call me surge, and I guess we can test out what I can do when we come across some soldiers."
Once more, only a snort left her, I'm fairly sure you only meant the singular, and not the plural there. I'm fairly certain I said I was leaving, and planning to avoid soldiers. And I.also said to feel free and have fun on your own...Surge." she added, testing his name as she kept walking. Why was he still following her?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hades332 said…
((GOD IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!))

Character profile:
Name: Quinn
Alias/Nickname: N/A
Race: Italian
Personality: He has terrible mood swings and he's quite schizophrenic
Pet pev: People trying to tell him what to do
Hobbies: Tae Kwon Do, Gun Club, Writing
Home town: Atlanta

Height: 6'
Weight: 175
Eye color: Silver
Hair color: Silver
Clothing: A ripped and burned white t-shirt with a dirty button down shirt over it
Appearance: Pale skin, a charming smile, dangerous and demented eyes, tall and gangly.

Natural Abilities: Amazing accuracy and hearing
Fighting Style: Do to his schizophrenic nature he has several. Usually it's quick and agile, but it can often be unpredictable and chaotic
Weapons: Two pistols and a series of throwing knives as well as his martial arts
Other skills: He is very intelligent
Extra info: He is NEVER to be fully trusted because no matter how much he likes you, he could snap at any moment and kill you

Background: Before the fallout he was your ordinary kid. He was athletic and in good shape but quite clumsy around girls. He had just gotten a girlfriend when it happened. He woke up half way across the country surrounded by fire and soldiers burning and screaming. He witnessed the death of a thousand people in one night. Enough to drive anyone mad. Quinn has his own file inside the Soldiers' database and he a priority threat. The soldiers have orders to kill him and anyone near him on sight.
Directingchicky commented…
And आप had better stay this time!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Good to have you back haha))

"You have some potential, I may need you for a project im sure you will be more than interested in." He said as he caught up to speed with her.
"Why...do I not believe you?" She said snarkily and continued walking. "Sorry, but unless it has something to do with repeatedly stabbing the man responsible. Then shooting him, cuttingout his tongue, then shooting his tongue, I'm not interested." She said dryly.
Quinn had rather good hearing. Obviously. It was in his portfolio which he was sure the Soldier heads read before going to bed. As such when he caught the sound of a large fight going on, he generally ran towards it, itching to put a bullet into another person's brain. But he arrived to late. The crazy (hot) Caucasian girl had already killed them and was soon joined by a rather dangerous looking dude and they began bantering. BANTERING! He didn't even know that bantering still existed in this hell hole. Nonetheless he listened closely and was all set to leave the two to their own lives until he heard the word 'project'. It wasn't really the word. But his tuned hearing picked up on the way it was said. It had a certain excitement to it, indicating it was more than just an ordinary project. He made himself known.

"Hello!" he cried exuberantly. He hadn't used his voice much in the past few years. He was surprised it didn't come out hoarse and harsh. "My name's Quinn. No need for last names is there?" His face clouded over becoming dark. "No, no I suppose there isn't. Why would there be?" Then he was normal again. "But besides that, what are your names?" He knew them of course, but he couldn't have them knowing that.
"Your in luck then miss, cause thats my exact plan." He crossed his arms and smirked "what do you have to say now miss sarcasm?" He joked
She had opened her mouth to respond, but cut herself off by the enthusiastic freeting of the boy who had shown up just then. Cocking an eyebrow, she looked from him to Surge, and a mischievous smirk grew suddenly. "Ooo lucky days. I am joined by two big tough guys. Ain't I lucky girl?" She snickered and shook her head. "Well to let you both know, I'm Kataring, but call me Kat okay?"
"KAT?! Well that's a lovely name. Used to have a cat you know. Mind you that's cat with a 'C' not Kat with a 'K'. But that was a long time ago. Before it all happened. Before the death and the fire and the screaming, and agony and the murder and the.......but that really doesn't matter much does it?" Quinn's left eye twitched the slightest amount.
((Closest I can ever come to Kat's face...))

Once more, that thin eyebrow went up as she watched Quinn warily. "Right...well nice to meet both of you. And And uh...explain that plan to me." She said to Surge, hands resting across hef chest as she now turned that cocked out hip and brow to him.
 ((Closest I can ever come to Kat's face...)) Once more, that thin eyebrow went up as she watched Q
Quinn clapped once. "Yes, the plan, I'm quite interested in it my self." He turned to Surge. "And I still don't know your name."
"Right... The plan... my plan is to take down the leader of this murderous army, best part is, I'll let you kill him. You have many useful potentials, such as intelligence, combat skills, and your brave I'll give you that. Your the first person who hasn't ran away from me." He raised a brow "sound okay?"
A hand raised and she tapped a finger to her chin lightly, makng the appearance of being deep in thought. "The chance to really harm the man who ruined all of our lives...I could really shoot him, cut out his tongue, then shoot out his tongue..." Tap..tap..."Okay. I'm in."
"Alright, first thing to check off the list is to get some sleep." He turned oh his heel and headed down the street to find somewhere decent to sleep for the rest of the night.
"I founf a place yesterday. Has some food stoced up and plenty of room. I'll show you there." With her hands stuffed into her pockets, she gave a glance over to Quinn, "You ccoming? It'd work better with more people I guess."
Quinn beamed. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes......." Quinn gasped loudly. "Of course. Thank you for the invite."
She chuckled quietly, shaking her head at his easy excitement, "Alrighty then, lets roll. Night will be here soon enough and I am getting to be dead tired." She smiled slightly and kept walking, striding ahead of Surge as she took the lead to show them to the place she had found.
Quinn held a large grin on his face as he followed her. "He seems oddly very quiet. What's his name? I asked him several times but he just seemed to ignore me."
Her shoulders went up into a shrug. "He told me his name is Surge earlier so there you go." She replied, flicking her thumb around the small lighter in her pocket. She didn't smoke no, but she used it to light fires when she wanted to cook something. Hard to eat raw food, and if she was ever lucky enough to find the right ingredients, gumbo tasted best hot and spicy.
Surge eyed the new person to the group "Sorry, i was testing to see if i can trust you... so far um unsure, you haven't tried to kill us yet so thats a sign..." he put his hands in his pockets and nodded "my name is indeed surge, i refuse to tell my real name for safety reasons."
"Oooo...tough guy." Kat sung and snickered quietly tossing her hair back behind her with a grin. "What safety reasons could that be? I told you my real name, my nickname too. I don't see any harm in it. Call me Kat, Kitty, or my personal favorite 'Hey you!' Does nooot matter." With another smirk, she turned her back to him and continued on her way until she turned and went towards a small apartnent building.
"Maybe your not as wanted as i am, and i dont fully trust some people." He shrugged " Also, don't underestimate me, you don't know what i can do. " he narrowed his eyes at the back of her head "any more questions toots?"
"Yeah one." She turned back around, staring up at him with that smartass grin, "Show me what you can do tough. I'll try to stay awake so I can take notes." She taunted.
He smirked and walked past her "wait till tomorrow sweetie. You'll get alot more than some notes, you'll get a whole lesson" He said in a motherly tone and patted her head as he walked by. He snickered as he walked up the stairs.
"Yeah, right." A roll of the eyes later, Kat followed him up the steps and found the room she had been staying in. Just. Small bed, an old couch and bathroom off to the side. "Hello gorgeous.." she said to the bed, "I have missed you." With that, she unzipped and stripped the jacket and fell backwards onto the bed.
Surge opened a door across the hall from her and threw his jacket to the side, going over to the corner of the room and crouching into a ball. He proceeded to doze off and sleep.
Satisfied that she would be allowed to sleep in peace, Kat got up and quickly stripped off the leather pants and tossed them onto the couch. Leather chaffed at times, so she preferred not to sleep in them of she could help it. Climbing back onto the bed, she slipped underneath the covers and was out by the time her head hit the pillow.
((Time skip?))
((Yupyup))