The air is dinning
My stand was shoddy

They have won
My consciousness is fading
My time here is done
Their souls stand
All pervading.

-!!!!!!!!!!!-
You are just a normal person. Well, at least where you are now.
Welcome to the MPD Institute! Founded by Lavien Franklin. This is a place where you and personalities are finally put around others like yourselves. Our main objective is to help as much as we can. You will be staying in a average house on the campus instead of dorms. We want you to be comfortable as possible and have well needed space.There are many shops,restaurant s, and stores around the campus for your house needs.Isnt yhay great!? Where willl you get the money from to get these house hold thing? Just by coming each day, you will be given $30.
We will also provide a watch like piece of technology called Personality Watchers that tells you the specific time of your changing. You MUST keep it on at all times while in the MPD Institution building. You will attend classes with others to help you live with yourselves. And now for the two types of schedules:

Schedule A
9:26-10:30: Personality Preparations and Academic Lessons
10:35-12:15:Free Time
12:18-12:55:Active Speaking
-Then the rest of the day is yours-

Schedule B
10:26-11:30:Active Speaking
11:35-1:15:Free Time
1:18-1:55:Personality Preparations and Academic Lessons
-Then the rest of the day is yours.-

See? Its not that bad. And last but not least, our four main rules.
*Keep Personality Watchers on at all times when you're in the building.
*Attend classes everyday
*No Fighting
*No disrespecting Counselors and Teachers.
That is all, Enjoy your stay!

-******-
Ok, you already know MY rules. If not, then will "Politely" correct you if you fuck up.

-+++++-
Info Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Original Personality:
How many personalities (max amount is 4):
Personality Names (optional):
Schedule Type:
House Number:

((Or you can just be a Teacher/ Counselor))

last edited on Aug 03, 2013 at 10:35PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 28 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Sedan Reeves
Appearance:pic
Original Personality: Deceitful
How many personalities (max amount is 4): 2
Personality Names (optional):Ryan (Cheerful), Cole (tough guy.)
Schedule Type:A
House Number: 1902
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Sedan Reeves Age:18 Gender: male Appearance:pic Original Personality: Deceitful How many p
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Audrey LoCating
Appearance: picture
Original Personality: Shy, quiet, like a small mouse
How many personalities (max amount is 4): 1
Personality Names (optional): No name, but complete opposite. Many can tell the difference considering nornally she is quiet and reserved, and other times she is loud, out going and completely crazy. Often is smoking when she is quiet and calm.to stay that way.
House Number: 2113
"And that's pretty much all." Sedan finished before sitting down at a table with three others. He just finished explaining what was going on with his persona lies. To have 2 extra personalities, it was like a full time job. He hated it because of the agitation, but loved it because of the perks that came with it. He watched as a man with a mustache nodded.
(Counselor)) Mr.Doogey tapped his pen on the desk for a moment before jotting something down and n a piece of paper and flipping to the a blank sheet. He looked at everyone in the huge classrooms. He had gotten them this far, now it was time for them to be dismissed. "Class you are dismissed."
Sedan just sat thete as everyone else stood up and started walking out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
Info Sheet:
Name: Wildred Chery
Original Personality: Friendly, smart, kinda lazy
How many personalities: 2
Personality Names (optional): Noone (perverted, playful) Nem (a leader, dark, quiet and evil like Noone) Schedule Type: A
House number: 1903
 Info Sheet: Name: Wildred Chery Age: 13 he just looks 16 Gender: Male Original Personality: Fri
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
yo एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Noone_N commented…
yo....:3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
((Picture..refuses...to load...))

"Miss LoCating! You put that cigarette out right now!" The snappy and tired voice called out to the young woman leaning against a piece of railing just outside of the class rooms. "You know there is no smoking on the property!"
Audrey sighed, taking a long drag on it before letting it fall to the ground and crushing it with her foot. She knew smoking was hazardous and pretty much frowned upon, but it was the only way to keep...her...in check. "Yes sir..." she called quietly and pushed off the rail, stalking down the stairs towards another room.
 ((Picture..refuses...to load...)) "Miss LoCating! आप put that cigarette out right now!" The snapp
Noone_N commented…
I kniw right? !Xp एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Ps Wildred is my actual name and Noone is actually a split personality of mine.))

I doodled a little masterpiece of pencil on his desk ignoring most of the people and the teacher, but I had many talents and one of them is multitasking. I drew and listened to what I wanted eagerly awaiting the end of the first class. "Boring... damn I want poptarts!" I whispered to myself. Class soon ended and I got up, there was one person still sitting and I poked him. "Don't you want to leave now?"
((XP))

Sedan finally decided to stand up. "Why do you always poke me out of all people?" He liked being one of the last one out of the classroom because no one was behind him to rush him. He walked out of the classroom and flipped on his hood. He looked at his personality watcher. Only 30 minutes left. Lame. But at least it was free time now. He leaned against the wall and sighed. "Better use this time for somethin......"
I followed and smiled chuckling slightly. "Sorry, I'm a very touchy touchy person, if you don't like it I can stop...even if I did it only once. " I spun in a circle and leaned against him. "Hey...what are these watches really about..." I said to myself and turned back to him. " What are your personalities like?"
Sedan sighed. He needed to find Audrey. Usually she would've been here by now. "My personalities...... none of your business. You should know by now anyways." He looked at his blurry reflection on the floor. It flipped him off. "Bastard....." he muttered.
"Sorry...I don't like.. 'class', I'm always the rebelling teacher's pet. They love me and I usually despise them." I looked at the personality watch and slammed my wrist against the wall, the screen cracked and I smiled. "I hate it here..."
"Idiot.......if that watch messes up or break your going to start changing faster....And I am NOT going to be around when they chain you down and shock you to death." He started walking, laughing silently. He started counting down in his head.
"Ah...but you see... my personalities, are always awake." I hummed and chuckled walking towards him still. "Can't you imagine what it would be like if we all rebelled. There's thousands of us, so called 'crazies' in this place. I'd love for some real bloodshed." Noone said and Nem nodded with a 'Hm.' "I agree with them, you know you want to kill these shit heads." I said.
Sedan stopped. He turned around and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Listen you little scum bag. I consider this place my home. These are the only people who treated me like I was somebody and if its one thing I can't stand, its people who don't think on things properly. They haven't did anything to harm us, all they've been doing is helping." He pushed Wildred away from him and looked at his time. Only 15 minutes.Shit....his time sped up. "Stay away from me......" he turned back around and started walking down the hallway. He saw his reflection pointing and laughing. "Shut...
...up"
"Are you kidding me?! Hell no, I just found my entertainment, you live this place so much then try and stop it." I smirked and rolled my head happily. "Somethings gonna happen soon... I may not be involved but I like the terms. If we come out on top." I smashed my watch again, the timer started going faster already, I followed hin still. " Do me a favor... let me hug you and I'll leave you alone."
"Fuck no get lost." He reached in his back pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarette. They were for Audrey but he needed one right about now. He was getting agitated, and quick. He ripped off the plastic and opened them. He took one out and replaced it with a fake one. He pulled out some tape similar to the plastic he tore off and taped it back up. He slipped the pack back in his pocket. He reached in his hoodie pocket and searched for a lighter
I kept following but my smile disolved as I hugged him either way. "Guess I'm yours now... at least be my friend? " I had many friends before I moved here, and I still have them I email but it's not the same. "You'd be my only friend."
Sedan pushed him back. "Hell no." He found his lighter and started down the stairs. He lit u his cigarette and headed towards the door. Bingo. Just like he thought. The pieces were slowly drifting towards each other. He took a puff and held the smoke in for a moment. He looked at his watch and blew the smoke out slowly.
I walked up to him either way and started biting my fingers hard as I noticed tears starting to cloud my vision, I hate crying. "Fine. But I'll still follow you."
"If I have to kick your face into concrete for you to stop following me I will." He took another puff of the cigarette and blew out smoke rings this time. He looked up at the sky as his watch gave him the five minute warning.
"Still won't stop, we've been known for our commitment. And plus, I'm on good terms with all the staff." I hummed and stood next to him yawning, "Would it kill you to be nice?"
"Yes. It would....." he took a couple more puffs before dropping it on the ground and smashing it out." Sedan looked at him. "You're on good terms with them, but I can destroy them. Well, my times up." His Personality watcher beeped and his eyes turned a dark green. He looked around for a moment. "Something smells like shit...." he looked at Wildred. "Oh. Its just you. Beat it runt." He started walking. "That idiot just wasted free time doing nothing, now I gotta go through some boring bullshit. Active speaking my ass. More like Active Boredom." He muttered.
"..." Nem blinked in surprise as he decided to step up and have his time while I went to sleep. "How did you know..." He asked deciding to ignore the first comment. "...what our real age is?"
Sedan (Cole) ignored him and made his way back to the Institution Building. "This is so fucking stupid......." he looked at his reflection on the floor.
It spoke. "You know.....you would be better off in a freakin fighting arena."
"Damn right." He continued his walk. When he reached the stairs he made a right and into a classroom he went.
Nem followed into the same class, as soon as he entered some random firs tackled him trying to kiss him. He pushed them back and took a seat, he began drawing out ideas for a new fanfiction for a movie he recently saw.
Sedan (Cole) took a seat on the far side of the room and kicked his feet up. He whistled a few times. "So glad we don't have a teacher or counselor for this class." He actually.must hated the noise. All the talking. But, he was alright with being in control. Just as long as no one bothered him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Mel Lexes
Appearance: pic
Original Personality: Quiet, she doesnt just blurt out the first thing that comes up on her mind, creative and can be fun.
Personality Names (optional): Bislin - the exact opposite of Mel, shes loud and crazy, almost tough, has quiet a strange personality.
Schedule Type: A
House Number: 1900
 Name: Mel Lexes Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Original Personality: Quiet, she doesnt ju
Name: Trent Bishop
Appearance: pic
Original Personality: Calm, Friendly,
Personality Names (optional): Trevor-Somewhat the opposite. Quiet and sometimes despicable. But one thing that Trent and Trevor have in common is doing what's right.
Schedule Type: A
House Number: 1899
 Name: Trent Bishop Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: pic Original Personality: Calm, Friendly, H
Trent stepped into the classroom. He looked around for a moment before taking his seat behind Sedan. He looked at the door as if he was waiting for someone. In his opinion the classroom was a bit louder than usual, but he didn't mind all the noise.