बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Parallel

TheAdvocate posted on Jul 31, 2013 at 03:11AM
Our reality, the reality which we currently inhabit, is not alone. There are several realities all stacked up next to each other each with varying events. And, within each of us we have the ability to form a new reality, completely of our own design. But very few know of the ability and even fewer make use of it. Occasionally though a young man will become enamored by the idea of parallel universes and attempt to make his own, never knowing that he actually did. In this case that very thing happened.

A young orphan boy by the name of Orthal Grail once became quite angry and depressed. His fellow orphans had bullied him almost everyday all his life and he had taken up an empty journal he had received for Christmas and written into the paper a world where all would share his misery.

The boy made a replica of New York City, his home, and made it where it was never light and only dark. There were no stars in the sky and the moon burned a fiery red but gave no light. This New York was ruined and crippled and inhabited only by demons of all kind. At first the boy had made the world out of spite but soon, believing he was doing no harm, began to have fun with it. He made the very book in which he was writing a portal. Any who opened the book were sucked into the world of demons and fire. He made a neutral, godlike being and named him the Advocate. He was the boy's Advocate in the world and had unimaginable power. If given a direct order by the Advocate any Demon would bend to his will for the Advocate could turn him to dust. He rarely, if ever, interfered however.

Orthal finished the creation of his hell world and moved on with life, all but forgetting the book. He kept it with him though, when he was eventually adopted. Orthal continued on to open a high school. Years later he died and left all his books to the school, forgetting about the journal he'd written all those years ago. The book was not open, but placed inside the library where one day you and several other students would have the misfortune of opening it and entering the world of demons and fire and hell.

*Character Creation*

Name:
Appearance:
Pet Peeve:
Weapons of choice:
Bio:

*Rules*
No Explicit sexual scenes
No one liners

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 135 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 135

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdvocate said…
Name: The Advocate(Advocate)
Appearance: (Image)
Dislikes: Interfering, Hard Work
Pet Peeve: Disobedience
Weapons of choice: His powers
Bio: Created by Orthal Grail as his 'character' in world he created. As he was already his Advocate, Orthal decided that would be his title. He now watches over and governs the demonic New York without ever interfering.
 Name: The Advocate(Advocate) Age: N/A Gender: Male Appearance: (Image) Likes: Reading, Writing,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Aaron Storm
Appearance: pic
Dislikes: wimps
Pet Peeve: Annoying People
Weapons of choice: A katana and his fists
Bio:As a high schooler Aaron never liked being considered as weak. After all the things he'd been through. Being pushed around, taunted, heh, it was the cause of him having another personality. Ones nice and kind of a goodie two shoes while the other one is a freaking badass quick thinking fighter.He soon got his payback when he learned kendo and hand to hand combat. One day he decided to crack open a book but was sucked into it. He started drawing marks on his arms to keep up with how long he'd been there.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Aaron Storm Age: 17 (about to be 18) Gender: male Appearance: pic Likes: संगीत Dislikes: w
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Tabitha Devereuax
Appearance: picture
Likes: Classic rock, cookie dough, twizzlers, and lots and lots of books. In that order
Dislikes: Bugs. Yes, she is a huge gorl about tlthat, hell no to bugs.
Pet Peeve: Loud and annoying people.
Weapons of choice: Does her mouth count?
Bio: Sister to Kat, Tabitha Devereuax is almost the exact same, with a few differences in personality. She is a little more squeamish about things and if she sees a large insect, she will not hesitate to yell out, "There is a huge fucking nope in here!" And run from the room. She is incredibly dramatic and tends to...speak too much.
 Name: Tabitha Devereuax Age: 18 Gender: female Appearance: picture Likes: Classic rock, cookie do
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Noelle Maskar
Appearance: Picture
Dislikes: Hooks, Players, Hot weather.
Pet Peeve: Stubborness
Weapons: Whatevet works, but usually a dagger she carries around.
Bio: Noelle's parents were too worried with work to pay much attention to her, she was well-behaved. When she was 10 her mother was robbed at gun point and then forced Noelle into various martial art classes. She became a social recluse, spending and didnt have close friends. She spent most of her time reading, and drawing. While searching for a new book to read Noelle stumbled upon Orthal's book and ended up in his universe.
 Name: Noelle Maskar Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Picture Likes: Drawing, Reading, Spicy Foo
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdvocate said…
Name: Quinn Telax
Appearance: Picture
Dislikes: Annoying people, loud people, violence
Pet Peeve: Annoying people
Weapons of choice: A sword
Bio: At the age of six he began taking Tai Kwon Do and Haidum Gundo and by the age of fourteen he was a master at it. At the age of sixteen he wandered into his school's library looking for a good book, found one without a title and, out of curiosity opened it. He's been in hell for a year.
 Name: Quinn Telax Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Picture Likes: Reading, Doctor Who, runn
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
a big Hell Yeah to Dr. Who!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheAdvocate commented…
Fuck yeah man एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((I guess I'll just start then.))

Aaron sat with his back against the wall in a abandoned building. He had his katana propped up beside him. He took a look out the huge busted window on his left. A predicament he'd gotten into just by opening a book. Wow. Why the hell was that in the library in the first place. But even he had to admit, this place was pretty fun to fuck around with. He'd been there for a year and a half. His birthday was tomorrow. At least he had something to keep him occupied. A demon was heading towards the building. He looked to the right at the pile of demons that he already killed. "Here we go...."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hades332 said…
Quinn was running. He did that an awful lot these days. Never stopping, never staying, he just ran. A demon always on his scent or at his back, his life wasn't exactly what one would want. Nonetheless it was his. Ever since he opened that dammed book a year ago. He thanked the God he wasn't sure existed anymore that he had learned martial arts and the way of the sword all those years ago. Over his year here he'd ran into a few people, though his lack of trust kept him from ever staying. Aaron had been one such person as had Tabitha. He hadn't bothered remembering last names, it hardly seemed like it mattered at this point. Nonetheless, Tabitha was who he needed at the moment and he had no idea where'd he'd find her.

((sorry. I was trying to get back into this profile. If I disappear it's because my account was suspended.))
"Nope nope no no!" There was no way in hell she was staying there. Tabitha had been sucked into the book only a few months ago, and ever since every single one of her fears had come to haunt her. At least...the bugs had. Call her a girl, she didn't care, bugs were disgusting and she did NOT like them. So instead of staying the place she had found and thought to be safe from demons that were seemingly hunting them all, her little behind ran and ran.
The only person she had known when she had gotten sucked in was Quinn and Lord knows where he was. She continued running and ducking and running and ducking, but it seemed as though it was completely abandoned. "Geebs...hello!?" She called out, consequences be damned.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
Name: Samuelis Shaeffer
Appearance: Pic
Dislikes: Anyone whom he deems as a rival.
Pet Peeve: bragging
Weapon of choice: Pocket knife
Bio: Coming from a wealthy family Sam was always the most popular in school. Unfortunately he was also the biggest bully. Often thinking of himself as the king. He was sucked into the book after swiping it from another kid and later opening it out of curiosity.
 Name: Samuelis Shaeffer Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Likes: being the best Dislikes: Any
Only a few weeks in this place and he already hated it. Abandoned and crawling with these horrible creatures. Yet again he was running for his life from them because all he had to defend himself was his crummy pocket knife. He took a quick turn and ducked into an alleyway. Chest burning from and heart threatening to explode. "I swear...as soon as I get out of here that little punk is going to pay." He huffed.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
Name: Nōoné Shaeffer ((If Axel is fine with it.))
Dislikes: He dislikes how Samuelis is always being a bully
Pet Peeve: Seeing the strong bully the weak
Weapons of choice: bow and arrow
Bio: ((hope this is okay Axel?))
His brother is Samuelis Shaeffer but he doesn't seem all to happy about being his brother, or his family's wealth, though his appearence makes him seem like his brother. He wants to be acknowledged for what he does and because of his geekiness he's constantly bullied. He feels like his brother doesn't care about him but he wants to be closer to him and he went searching for him. He got lost in the book and now his sweet personality has faded somewhat, he is always searching for his brother and is willing to do what he must to find him. He wants to show his brother Samuelis that he is usefully and a good brother.
 Name: Nōoné Shaeffer ((If Axel is fine with it.)) Age: 18 Gender: Male Likes: Reading, hanging o
Quinn froze in his place. No. No, he couldn't be that lucky. Hell, he couldn't be lucky at all. Luck just didn't exist in this world. Nonetheless, he took a chance.

"Tabitha?"
Aaron stood up and grabbed his blade. He walked out of the building and strapped his katana to his back.He stood there as the demon approached him. He slipped his earphones over his ears and the song Universe by the band Scars on Broadway started. The demon growled in his face. "Damn......when was the last time you brushed.......your fucking teeth?" He flipped backwards as the demon attacked. "What? Did that piss you off?" He took off running. "If you want to eat you gotta catch me!" H
The demon tore off after him, growling. To Aaron this was now a everyday thing. And he knew exactly where he was leading it.
Like him, Tabby froze in place, the sudden voice partially shocking her. This place played tricks...she couldn't be completely sure it was him. "Quinn?" She called out, "That you chér?" She called out. If it was him, hopefully he'd recognize the accent and language of her. Like her sister, she held the heavy Cajun accent and was damn proud of it.
Quinn's logical side was screaming at him that this was fake. That this was a hallucination and there was no way she could be here of all the places in New York. Yet, he knew in his heart that no one had a voice like that save Tabatha.

"It's me, Tabatha. Where are you? Follow the sound of my voice." He proceeded to call out 'hello' every few seconds to give her a trail to follow.
They were beginning to close in again. He had to move. Taking in a few more deep breaths he prepared himself to run again. This time picking up a lead pipe laying nearby. Not the best weapon, but far better than the knife. He rolled it around in his hand a few times to get the feel of it before charging out into the streets once more.
Breaking into a run once more, Tabitha started following the sound of the voice. Of it was him, she might just cry from the reliief, not really though, and if it wasn't she would scream. That she would do. "I'm coming!" She called out a few times, her feet padding along the road as she turned a corner, and then paused once she saw the lone figure in front of her.
Quinn realized then that he wasn't exactly the essence of presentable. He was covered head to toe in dirt, his hair was long unkempt and marking of a haircut done by himself with a knife remain. He shirt and jeans had several holes or burn marks and his trench coat was much the same. In the world before Quinn would have considered himself handsome. In this world it hardly mattered.

"Hello, Tabby," he said, calling her by her nickname he had given her.
"Hi Quinn.." she called back, and took in the sight of him. She had always wondered what had happened to him, amd to find him like this..in this hell hole. It was just about as painful as it could get. She herself looked a tad better, a few holes and tears in her clothing and her hair loose and wild looking in its usual bun. To see him in such a horrod state added an extra pang to her chest.
"It's not as bad as it looks," Quinn said, noticing the slight look of pain behind her eyes. "The mental scars are far worse than the physical ones could ever be."
"And that is supposed to make me feel better?" She said quietly, taking a few steps forward, doing her best to keep herself in check. "You still suck at smooth talking Ace, I hope you know that." She added, wiping strands of hair from her face.
"You'll have to forgive me Tabby, I haven't been able to find a mirror to practice in front of in a while," he said, the smallest hint of a smile tickling the sides of his mouth.
Her lips opened in a small smile, accompanied by a chuckle as she shook her head, "Shut up Ace." She said and went forward, just..needing to make sure he was real and not just another illusion. She needed that hug, and that assurance.
"Never," was all Quinn said as he embraced her. If he was being honest he had missed her. Quinn had always enjoyed being a loner. But after a year of this life, completely alone, his mind was starting to slip. Tabatha would obviously never know.
Tabitha chuckled again quietly and buried her face into his chest despite his filth. She hadn't known Quinn very well, he had always preferred to be alone, and she respected that, but right now he felt like the best person in the world. She didn't want to let him go in fear he would disappear again, though she figured he needed his space even now.
Aaron ran around a corner and climbed quickly up a bunch of rubble. He grabbed a pipe and twisted it around. He waited until the demon ceeped around the corner. It sniffed the air a couple of times,then looked up. Now! He jumped off the pile of rubble and stabbed it in the head. It let a deafening screech of pain that echoed through the air. "Shut up! I can hear your screeching over my music!" He pushed the demon to its knees and pulled out his katana. "Tough luck......I guess you weren't that hungry after all." He sliced its head off and took off his hear phones as the song ended. "I really hope yours pals didnt hear that....""
"Gah!" Sam cried out as sharp claws raked across his shoulder. His jacket took most of the damage, but they still dug into his flesh. Swinging around with as much force as he could muster up he aimed the pipe at it's head. The blow threw if off long enough for him to make a much needed escape. Gripping his shoulder he bolted away. Hoping to find any form of shelter nearby. Any at all.
Ever since he had gotten himself stuck in that book he'd been followed by a pack of demons, he wouldn't have minded the book as long as he could rescue Samuelis and prove his awesomeness to his brother. The demon's at first freaked him out till he noticed the ones with him didn't attack, they hovered around him saying wicked things but nothing to bad. They tried to push uim to do bad things but he kept a lid on his sadistic desires, he hadn't been sure where they came from. He sat perched on a pile of demon corpses with his demon "friends" eating the corpses of their fellows. Nōoné yawned leaning against his bow and slid down. "It's time to go searching again."
"Always searching! Searching! Searching! Join us and let's take control! We'll rule with your power."
"I need to find him now! And I don't know what power you're speaking of."
Aaron went out into the street. He saw Sam running. "Well I'll be damned.......Yo Sam! Over here!" He saw the demon chasing him. Lucky he still had his katana unsheathed.
"You were wiccan yes? Or witch, whatever?"
"Yes but I'm not interested, so go aw-" He looked up as he heard Sam's name, he ran off in the direction of the voice, but it may not be real....
He stopped completely in his tracks after hearing his name. Looking around confused before he even spotted him. "Aaron?!" He never expected to see anybody he knew here. Not at all. Gripping his shoulder tightly he ran over to him. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you." He panted heavily.
"Well hell, I didn't expect to find anyone here." He sliced the demon in half that was chasing him. "Sorry about your friend there. He got a little to close. Anyways lets get to my safe point before any more of these damn things show up." He swung his blade to his side and the blood flew off of it. He resheathed it and started walking.
He stopped and saw Aaron with Samuel, "Hey! Sammie! " He yelled waving his hands and ran over. He tackled him in a hug. "Sammie?"
"Friend?" He snorted before letting out a heavy sigh of relief seeing it die. Then quickly fell in behind him. It was so wonderful seeing a familiar face and one that had an actual weapon too. What made it even better was hearing that he had a safe place to stay as well. "Oh man...you have no idea how good that sounds. I've been running non stop around this place for days on end....N?" Sam looked behind him surprised to hear his brother and was met with a forceful hug. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow! N!?! Get off!" He pushed him away rather rudely and gripped his shoulder tightly in pain. "What are you doing here!?"
"Who the blazing hell is this guy?" Aaron asked. "I don't need any extra cargo today...."
He frowned at Aaron as his demon followers came up behind him with murderous glee in their eyes. "Ooh! He found him." One of them cackled.
"I came to find you... and..." he turned to Aaron. "I'm good at killing demons, don't catagorize me as cargo."
"Then why the hell do you have one of them saying that you found us like he's actually going to eat one of us before I do this......" he kicked up a led pipe and threw it through the throat of the demon that spoke first.
""Hey don't be mean. They won't hurt anyone, plus they haven't hurt me at all so they could be good." The demon with the pipe in his throat turned around and pulled it out slowly.
"Trust no demon idiot." He pulled out how his blade and cut off its head. "There's no such thing is a good demon. So right now you should get lost. I'm already pissed that had to draw my blade twice. And I hate..... no, I despise annoying people with a deadly passion."
"I said they're fine! And you wouldn't have had to draw it if you hadn't thought he was bad." He said drawing an arrow and pointing jis bow and arrow at Aaron. ""Only annoying stupid people do such things."
"That was definitely the stupidest thing you've ever done here." He made a swift movement and in seconds, he had him pinned to the ground with his foot on his head. "Only annoying and stupid people try my patience." He but the blade of his katana to N's head and looked at the other demons. "Die now or die later? I suggest you pick the best option pricks." Hr looked down at N. "Same goes to you dumbass."
He was taken by surprise and the bow clattered to the floor, he turned to them and they silently whispered into each others minds even into his own. Magic. He needed to... even though he swore he wouldn't, he couln't let his friends get hurt. He mumbled a single word and his attacker was thrown off of him. He brought his hand to his neck and mumbled yet another word to heal a small cut. " Curaret me deam."
"Magic? Man you are such a wimp." He stood up slowly. "Like I said before. Useless cargo. Your a coward.YYou've been taking the easy way out of things. And you claim that you can kill demons? Get out of my sight. Next move I make, your heads coming off. And as for you demons......" a grin spread across his face. "You shouldn't stick with someone who's going to get you killed. He turned around and threw Sam over his shoulder. "Your losing to much blood just standing here. Back to the safe spot we go." He took off running as he resheathed his blade. He knew what time it was. Shit. But he was to busy wasting his time with a annoying idiot.
"N you idiot! Y-" His sentence was cut short when Aaron picked him up. As much as he would have liked to argue, the blood loss was beginning to get to him. It must have been a deeper cut than he first thought. "Don't you dare get yourself killed here! Because I'm going do that as soon as we get back!" He called back at him.
"Tch... I swear brother I will be respected by you...whether you respect me or fear me." He turned around and his demons went along with him, he jumped through a broken window and before losing sight with Aaron he shot his arrow at him peircing his leg. He smirked and continued on ssmiling darkly. "Brother is going to have to be taught a lesson isn't he..." A female demon said.
"D-don't say stuff like that... incest is wrong and gross." The female demon Lithium chuckled and rocked her hips.
"Wasn't in those roleplay books you pass around... speaking of which it should make the cycle back to you today."
Aaron retraced his steps easily. He reached his safe spot in under 10 minutes, but he had to catch his breath when he got there. He put Sam on his feet once they got in the building. "First, who was the annoying douche back there?" He pulled out some bandages from under the pile of dead demons he had there. "Don't answer that yet, gotta change real quick." He took off his hat and his purple brown hair was shown. His whole personality changed. "Well, long time no see." He inspecyed Sam's wound. "Crud.....that's a deep wound you got there." He pulled out a pair of glasses and it them on. "Ok now......" he started patching up his arm. He stopped for a moment and looked down at his leg. "I knew that would come in handy." He pulled the arrow out and pulled a leg weight that had a hole in it. "Ah......I was still using that....."
The sudden change in him took his mind off of the pain for a moment, but that quickly ended. "That. " He winced as Aaron began to patch it up.Man, did it hurt like none other. "Was my little brother...and I have no clue what was going trough his thick head. Following me here. Befriending those, things."
He returned to his little home that he and his demon friends had set up, they had video games, books, a Tv and a few other usefully trinkets along with food. They'd dragged in a few fending machines and called it their home, Noone laughed at a somewhat funny joke Orion said and grabbed a chocolate bar before jumping onto some mattresses they put together along with a pile of pillows and blankets. The abandoned asylum they bunked in had a few problems with haunting but it was fine because he and his demons claimed the building so no one would bother them to badly.
Aaron finished patching up Sam's arm. "Ok that should do." He wrapped the bandages around it before putting back on his hat. He seemed to change again. He looked down at the leg weight. "That son of a bitch!!! I was still using that!" He smacked Sam in the head. "How can a asshole like that be your freakin brother!?"
((The asylum.))
 ((The asylum.))