बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Behind closed doors

Noone_N posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 02:38PM
A very person has deep secret, one that could send their life into a complete and utter downfall. Humans will do anything to keep these skeletons in a closet, to prevent their darkest truths from escaping, people die, they lie, and they cheat. In this world everyone is a ticking time bomb waiting to blow up and reveal the aftermath of their own works.

Someone out there though is revealing these secrets, reaching inside these locked doors and ripping away the chains they're planning on ending you life. Whether it's just revenge or it's just a game to them, your life and status is hanging on a string. They're a nobody in society and everyone is on the watch to take them out and down before they are the next victim to have their secrets revealed. Companies agave already fallen and given up them, they decide who wins in this new world, they are the ones holding the scissors to your string in life. They're ready to cut your secrets open and spill them to everyone you know, they-

They. Are the judge. They're hated, feared, respected. Are you willing to reveal get revenge? Protect your dignity? And your future?

Rules:
Sex is allowed and whatever
Swearing is allowed
Violence is allowed
You can kill but ask first

Make a profile or not as long as you state what the character's deepest secret is, if you don't either way I will find out. I'm going to be the person who is revealing secrets and that stuff.

If you make a profile this should be the layout or at least some of it.

Name:

I won't be making a profile but you will have to find out his profile. If you want you can join him if you do find out who he is, and lastly if you want you can be related to him but you can't know. You'll have to find out.
I think that's it...if you have any questions you may ask me. Your character will be affected in this rp, it's kind of a mystery so if you want you can already be a victim or become a victim.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
Name: Nem Pravda

Appearance: Dyed red and purple hair, it's naturally black, he has long nails, and dark eyes, he often wears makeup and light brown skin mixed with white hair and he has almond shaped eyes.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
(wow this went nowhere...... hey Xemmy can you delete your comment so I can delete this rp?))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 666demon said…
I'll save it if you want!!! I just got caught up with other stuff!

Name: Bella Bree Brad
She spilled all her secrets to everyone already. Except one: she loved it when kids, especially teenaged boys would fuck littler boys.(pedofille I know)
Female
When she was little, she had said every single secret she has had. Her strategy was to tell a secret every day and document it in video. When she was done, she posted them on the Internet. She was done with secrets. If she had one she would go up to somebody and tell them it. Until she found her sons touching each other. And she has hidden that one secret for years,
Noone_N commented…
Heehee, hey! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
666demon commented…
So, we still doing it? (why do I make things perverted?) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना