बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

hikari_hiwatari posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 02:35PM
All used to be calm and peaceful all over the world everything was beautiful until...THEY came it was like they came out of nowhere! all things went to hell when they just appeared it was like a game that jumped out into real life many people in the world lost their families and friends when they came some don't even know if there are any survivors left! but there is this one place that is safe and no one has to worry about those things out there it was sealed tight so then no zombies could get in even the toughest ones can't get it but even so people are still struggling out there most with military experience some with enough food for everyone there are even doctors out there but even with those people out there there are scientist who are eager to find a vaccine a cure to help those who have been infected by the disease when they found out that some people are immune to this they instantly begged to find where they are and to bring them to the lab to make a cure most immunes don't want to do it because it might kill them but some would help and decide to go find them even so it wasn't easy to get there but there are so many of them will survivors manage to live? or will there be no humans left in this world

(Info on the rp)

okay so you guys would probably guess that this is a reference to 'The Walking Dead' and 'The Last of Us' you guys should really play it for those who don't know it it's so awesome! and also 'Left 4 Dead' and also other games but if you guys know the zombies off by heart then that is awesome cause all the zombies from each games will be in it! here is some links of the zombies that will be in the rp!

Left 4 Dead
link

The Last of Us

link

Dead Island

link

and we don't need the walking dead one because they are just called walkers if you guys know anymore zombies from games then just send the link in my message and i'll put it up! oh yeah and if you wanna add a kid character that's about 6 or 7 years old or a bit older then go ahead!

Rules

No God modding

please respect other characters and play nicely

this rp is obviously M or MA rated so if you don't like a lot of blood and guts and gore and all that don't join this rp

mature contents are allowed but please no details

swearing is allowed but not to much

HAVE SOME FUN OR THE CLICKERS WILL EAT YOU UP!

Character Info

Name:
Weapons:
are you Immune?:
Doctor, Military Soldier, Scientist or just a Survivor?: (you can be one or two of them if you want)
Appearance:
Backup Weapons:
Bio:
Extra Info:
last edited on Jul 31, 2013 at 02:22PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 159 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 159

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Kayla Mckay
Weapons: She calls it the Silver Canine link
are you Immune?: yes
Doctor, Military Soldier, Scientist or just a Survivor?: Just a Survivor with a bit of Military experience
Appearance: pic
Backup weapons: more guns
Bio: ever since the day when her little sister got killed by a clicker she never wanted to have a kid in her life even if she was in a group she didn't want to be near a kid even when she see's one it reminded her of her sister she's not really friendly to most people but she will only cooperate if she doesn't just stand there and do nothing unless she could see why before the apocalypse she was just an average girl who sometimes act like a boy she loved her little sister and would protect her no matter what now when she saw her sister get eaten by those things she changed her Mum and Dad disappeared so she doesn't know if they have just abandon her or just got eaten
Extra Info: she used to be a bandit that's why she has so many guns
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Kayla Mckay Age: 19 Gender: Female Weapons: She calls it the Silver Canine http://media1.san
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Jio Freed
Weapons:Plasma cannons on his palms.
Immune?:Of course, he's a cyborg. (I said cyborg not robot so he is still human but he has machine body oarts.)
Survivor.
Appearance:Pic
Backup weapons:His flawless hand-to-hand combat.
Bio:Jio's family was attcked by zombies when the apocalyse broke out.His mother and sister were kiled while he was gravely injured and left on the verge of death.His father who was a renowned scientist in the robotic field had been on a trip and came back on that very day when his family was attacked.He discovered what had happened to his family and was overwhelmed by grief.He decided to seek revenge.But he was affected by a rare uncurable disease and he knew he would die soon so he wanted his son to accomplish his revenge.He then took Jio and after treating him, he replaced his lost body parts by robotic parts thereby turning him into a cyborg.His father provided him with powerful plasma cannons on his palms and a full mastery of advanced hand-to-hand combat.Some time later, his father died and Jio went on surviving and accomplishing his father's revenge.
Extra info:None
 Name:Jio Freed Age:19 Gender:Male Weapons:Plasma cannons on his palms. Immune?:Of course, he's a
vegeta007 commented…
Haha Genos एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mcterra commented…
Yeah the one and only एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना werandy said…
Name: Sgt. knocks
Weapons: pic 2
are you Immune?:no
Military Soldier.
Appearance: pic 1
Backup Weapons: pic 2
Bio: knocks was a top class Military Soldier when all of this happen he is slowly trying to find out what the hell happen to the world( working on it)
 Name: Sgt. knocks Age: 19 Gender: male Weapons: pic 2 are आप Immune?:no Military Soldier. A
hikari_hiwatari commented…
Okkz all goods! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना werandy said…
( Sgt. knocks's weapons)
 ( Sgt. knocks's weapons)
Okay just waiting on a few more people then we will begin!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegeta007 said…
Name: Jazz
Weapons: Sword
are you Immune?:maybe
Survivor
Appearance:Pic
Backup Weapons:Kunai, awesome speed
Bio:jazz was trained in ninjutsu from birth. From the start of his training the masters already saw he was speedy and drove their attention to that. He had a teacher who was friendly with him, despite their no emotions rule, but he lost them. Now Jazz roams the streets alone trying his best not to depend on anyone and make himself stronger.
Extra Info:Though h\it's not his first mission he'll help people if he sees they need it
 Name: Jazz Age:19 Gender:male Weapons: Sword are आप Immune?:maybe Survivor Appearance:Pic
mcterra commented…
Yay Sonic. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ayaka said…
Name: Fade Rider
Weapons: guns and knives; preferably rifles and throwing knives
are you Immune?: yesh :3
Doctor, Military Soldier, Scientist or just a Survivor?: Military soldier with the experience of a doctor
Appearance: pic
Backup Weapons: adrenaline shots
Bio: Fade was just recently appointed captain of echo team of the lead strike team in the British SAS just hours before it all happened. In college her course was medicine though her thoughts changed as she graduated. Now her entire family is dead she wonders alone with her closest friend Kayla
Extra Info: She's a tomboy who gets careless sometimes
 Name: Fade Rider Age: 19 Gender: female Weapons: बंदूकों and knives; preferably rifles and throwing k
(Hey Hikari :> Oh and just a warning, I may be slow in replies for I have school >.<)
(Yay.Hi Ayaka.)
Ayaka commented…
Hi mcterra XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Okkz other people I have invited and people who wants to join you just jump in with your characters for the rp will now begin!!

Kayla was just looking around the shops trying to find some food then she sighed and looked over at Fade "hey Fade any luck over there?" She said holding her silver canine and looking around invade there are any zombies around
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wantadog said…
(Sorry but zombies aren't really my cup of tea. Thanks for the invite though. *Politely bows and walks away)
(All goods Wanta X3 it's only an option so no worries!)
Jio stood on the top of a building and looked down at the zombies as they devoured the carcass of what had been a human being.He frowned and spat.Scum.That's ahat they were.The plasma beams cannons began charging up on his palms.He jumped down from the building and landed in between them.As they all turned to look at him, Jio looked up and said 'Its time to party.'
Kayla heard something from outside the shop she looked out the window and saw Jio her eyes widen and she ran over to Fade quietly whispering "Fade we need to go there's a guy outside he might be one of them!" She said panicking what she meant by them is those bandits that will kill anyone they see even if they are alive she doesn't wanna take the risk
Fade laughed "Sure sure Kayla, let's go" she cocked her rifle and switched to a variable zoom scope, reloading the mag. She then buttoned up her jacket and put on her gloves, sliding on the silencer "I see a man outside, he's probably a friendly.."
Kayla gave her a look "you said that about the last guy we're lucky he we caught him before he stole our food" Kayla said as she reloaded some bullets into her silver canine
She smiled "What?? He looked innocent!" she shrugged her shoulders "But look at the guy now. He has that 'don't kill me' look in his eyes."
Kayla rolled her eyes until she heard some clicking noises coming closer "shit clickers" she whispered quietly and looked around then saw a bottle and grabbed it she then threw it down the other half of the shop as they went over there her eyes widen when she saw there was more then one she look at Fade

(If people wanna know what clickers are they are in the link under The Last of Us)
Fade gently pushed Kayla back as she heard a faint growl. "Shh, the hunter's have arrived." She scanned the area and saw a shadow of something on all fours, crawling around like a beast but it's face hidden by a hood. (hunters are from Left 4 Dead) "We gotta get out of the streets."
(I must say they scare the crap outta me O_O)

Kayla nodded "Let's go but we'll haft to be quiet...Clickers are still around" she said as she followed Fade after a while when they got out of the shop she looked up to see a ladder "hey give me a boost I might be able to reach that from down here" she said as she pointed up
(But I love using them in VS mode XD)
Fade winked at her "Sure" she boosted her up and took position near a window in the shadows. Hunters and Clickers lurk just nearby as she nodded at Kayla for her to go on
Kayla put down the ladder for fade to climb up she held it steady so then Fade could be able to climb up without making a sound
Fade does so and jumps on silently, heading behind her. "Now what?" she whispered as the growling and clicking noise continues
"Let's get back to our hiding place" she said as she climbed up the stairs on the building heading to the rooftops
Fade nodded as she tossed the rifle over her shoulders and hopped along side her. Though the thought of the other survivor never left her mind.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emoboycry01 said…
(ello)
Hello!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Talking about other survivors WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?)

After a while Kayla helped Fade onto the roof tops then looked around for the wooden plank that she hid she finally found it and picked it up putting it across the gap she looked at Fade "you still can't get that survivor out of your head ey?" She said walking across the plank and waited for her to walk across
(no clue)
(I'm here)
Jio finished up the last zombie with a plasma beam. "Tch, useless sc..." Just then he heard low growls and clicking sounds coming from a building nearby.It was obvious.Hunters and clickers.There were maybe people in there.He frowned and dashed into the building through a window.The creatures instantly turned to him. "Come at me, scumbags!!" He said as his hands began to glow.
Kayla looked down at Jio from the rooftop as her eyes widen "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GUY DOING?" She yelled then covered her mouth she looked down to see some hunters and clickers looking at us "hey uhh Hunters can't climb ladders right?" She said as she saw them coming over to the building
Fade shook her head but her mouth gaped slightly open "But those can" she pointed to those dormant infected just sitting on the rooftops near their position. She shot the three with her silenced weapon and watched the bodies fall onto the ground. "They're everywhere, watch your step."
Jazz jumped behind Jio "wow, that stuff can get pretty nasty, why not try to quickly kill them ?" he dashed towards at a super fast pace and cut them in half as he moved past them
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dovemoon said…
Hey! Can i join..?

Riley Sanders
Female
Compound bow
Immune? No
Scientist/ survivor-
Appearance- she has red hair and grey/green eyes. She's fair skinned and pretty with an athletic build although you would think she would be a nerd she's not and actually pretty tough and athletic.
Backup: pistol
Bio: Riley was a bright young mind, destined for gret things. She grew up with her dad, hunting and trapping as a young girl, as she got older, her intellectual side shown through and she got into science. She was interning for a lab when it all happened. She managed to escape before the walkers got to her.
(Yesh you can join :) )
(Hell yeah more peeps!!)

Kayla nodded and went over to grab another plank and put it up as she kept doing that but put then away and hide them so then none of the walkers or zombies could catch up to them she then looked around the last rooftop they were on "what where's the-" she looked down to see the plank they needed had fallen she got so annoyed as she kicked the ground "got dang it!" Putting her hands on her head annoyed
Jio blasted off a couple of them around him.He then said to Jazz. "Take care of these ones, I'm going to help those girls out." He dashed towards the hunters that were gathering under Fade and Kayla.He jumped and smashed the heads of one of them on the wall with a kick and began blasting them away.A clicker came from behind and bit his neck.He grabbed its head and threw it forward.He then punched it in the face, smashing right through it.He took out his fist as they fungus stuck to it.He shook his hand. "Gross."
(awesome. So I can just.. Jump in anywhere? )
(Yup!)

Kayla looked at Fade "what are we gonna do now?" She said looking at the distance of the next building
(okay!.... But where should I.....?)
(Start anywhere near us by us hell you can just be running away by some clickers or something!)
Fade smirked and sniped a hunter near Jio "I guess they're survivors too. You think we should like form a team so we have a higher chance of living?" she looked over to Kayla
(or i could join you)
"As long as they don't have any kids and they don't treat us like we're weak then I'm fine with that" she said as she folded her arms
( okay, I got this.. I think, where r all of them? In the city which is crawling with walkers and ect. Right?..)
Yup एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jio looked up at the girls as he blasted the last clicker infront of him. "Hey, its all clear.You can come down from your rooftop."
Kayla looked down "sorry but from up here it's the way back to our hideout" she said from above
He raised a brow. "You've got a hideout?With all these scum around don't think your place has already been invaded?" He asked as he looked around at all the lifeless carcasses of clickers and hunters around him.
"You haven't seen our hideout yet it's not to far come on up by the way can you bring that plank down there we need it to get across" she said pointing at it
Jazz sped and killed the last of them "elg, these things are disgusting" He went over to Jio and the girls "got the last of them, I'm Jazz by the way"
"Jio." He said before moving over to where the plank was and piched it up. "So where do I put this?"