बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Welcome to District High, go nuts.

666demon posted on Jul 28, 2013 at 09:53PM
Ok, this is a modern world. Think of today and how-lets say Peeta- fits into the world, or doesn't fit in? tweens and teens addend District High while adults are teachers or do their own thing.
You can be anyone including Crane who is the principle, only he's too lazy to get his ass out of that office. (I'm Cato) Make up last names for people who don't have them.
There are no rules except for no bunnying or killing.

If you want to join, fill out this please, I will give an example.

Name:
Gay, straight or bi?
hobbies or after school programs:
other:

Name: Cato McGray
personality: He seams mean and harsh and cold to people he's not close to, Be he's sweek and kind and scared when you get to know him.
Gay, straight or bi? Gay
hobbies or after school programs: He is on the school football team 'The MockingJays'
other: He lives with a alcoholic drug user of a mother. His dad walked out when Cato was only six.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 108 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 108

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dovemoon said…
Blaire Marshalls
Personality: she's really sweet and down to earth if you get to know her, but she can have a tough attitude and she can take care of herself. She's very intelligent but laid back.
Straight
Appearance: She is a fairly pretty girl. She has blonde hair with sea blue/green eye. She's tanned and thin and athletic.
Hobbies and ect; She's a surfer but afterschool she's a volleyball and a basketball player for the school teams. She's the older sibling to a younger brother. Se's really close with her father and her mother works constantly.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
Name: Nōoné Nekoniikawa
Personality: He seems like the quite type and kind of silly when he opens up, and when he opens up completely he's actually quite sadistic and very sexual AKA perverted. He is into shotacon, and bondage. Even in relationships with older boys he's usually the one in control.
Gay
hobbies or after school programs: He's in the anime club, and leader of the photography club. Hence his obsession with taking pictures of his sex victims.
 Name: Nōoné Nekoniikawa Age: 15 Personality: He seems like the quite type and kind of silly when
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
Name: Twitch Lewis
personality: he's shy, very smart especially mechanically. He feels totally awkward and less confident without his twin. He is very protective of his twin and translates for him sometimes. On the outside he probably seems like a nerd and someone ready to be picked on but, cross him you'll see another side. He's kind and very deep on the inside.
Gay, straight or bi? Straight
hobbies or after school programs: AV and autoshop related things. He loves to invent and build and repair things. Anime club
other: dresses steampunk, has burn scars all over his body though he tries to hide some of them
His arms and legs were horribly burned when their family was attacked at home. He was able to fight the killers off enough where they only tortured him the most of him and his brother. Unfortunately he couldn't keep them from stabbing Jimmie in the throat. They're orphans

Name: Jimmie Lewis
personality: friendly, very senile, innocent, trusts too easily, kind, will do anything for his brother and someone he loves. Immature, has amnesia
Gay, straight or bi? Isn't sure
hobbies or after school programs: School Mascot has to practice out on the track near the football field and team. He likes to help his twin though he feels he isn't good at the technical stuff and he likes to do goofy things anyways though it gains him plenty of bullies.
Anime club when he's not practicing
other: see Twitch's. He's mute, he communicates through writing or sign language, often using his twin. It'll be a good confidence builder for him and his twin though his brother will physically benefit the most from it. Has amnesia from the event. Acts a little bit younger than he is sometimes.
He doesn't always know when he's being picked on so some of the foot ball players really mess with him.
Among many others in the school
 Name: Twitch Lewis Age: 16 personality: he's shy, very smart especially mechanically. He feels tota
Noone_N commented…
Yay, आप used my fav pic of Jimmie. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
axemnas commented…
Yep XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Noone_N commented…
It really does match Jimmie's innocence. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
axemnas commented…
Yeah, I agree with आप there एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Daemon Creed
Personnality:Easily angered and isn't afraid to speak out what he has on his mind.He likes doing things his own way and hates being ordered around.The rebel-type of person.
Straight
Hobbies or afterschool programs: He does muay thai in a gym after school and is the captain of the school's boxing club.He plays basketball and likes lazying around, reading manga, sleeping and eating.
Other: He lives alone with his mum and believes that he has to be strong in order to protect her.
 Daemon Creed 16 Personnality:Easily angered and isn't afraid to speak out what he has on his mind.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Kat Devereaux
personality: Full bred Cajun girl. Much like her people's food, she is all around spicy, sweet, and a whole lot of fun. She is fun loving and really has no idea where she is going in life and focuses mainly on the here and now, and living in the moment.
Gay, straight or bi? Straight
hobbies or after school programs: Head of cooking club and a part of the girls cross country team.
other: She has an....interesting wardrobe. And not shown below in the picture, she has a tattoo of a ring of what looks to be flames and mixed patterns around her waist and hips almost like a permanent belt.
 Name: Kat Devereaux Age: 17 personality: Full bred Cajun girl. Much like her people's food, she is
Name: Jonas Wraith
personality: friendly, easy going, I don't care, carefree, deep thinker on some things a little ADHD on other things, will do anything for friends, his primary focus is living and what he's going to be eating later. He's easily bribed on a lot of things,
Gay, straight or bi? Bi
hobbies or after school programs: skateboards, music especially percussion related items. Scamming the students that can't resist a good bet, pitpocketing, among other things
other: he's homeless and isn't picky. Will do literally anything for food and or money
Plays the beer bottle xylophone for extra change sometimes
 Name: Jonas Wraith Age: 17 personality: friendly, easy going, I don't care, carefree, deep thinker
Name: Frank Alexander
personality: Frank is a very stern yet easily carefree man in and out of the classroom. He enjoys his job and cares for his students a lot and tries to make it a bit easier for those who have troubles.
Gay, straight or bi? Unknown
hobbies or after school programs: History teacher and also is in charge of Latin club
other: Nada
 Name: Frank Alexander Age: 29 personality: Frank is a very stern yet easily carefree man in and out
(so when do we start this?)
((I don't know... should we start it off?))
((I think we should wait for 66 to start it off, since she is the creator and all))
((Demo hasn't been online for a while....))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 666demon said…
Cato snuggled into the somewhat warm blanket before it was ripped away. "Get up! You lazy fagot! School!' Cato blinked at the sunlight and noticed the date on his calendar. "Mom it's Saturday, school doesn't start until Tuesday" He got a slap to the face. "I DON'T CARE! GET OUT OF THE DAMN HOUSE!" She slams his bedroom door and he could hear her and some random guy yelling and screaming. he grabs a shirt, jeans and a pair of shoes and socks since he only sleep in boxers.
(I'm on my IPod at a church service. Did I ever mention that I hate church? Because the pastor is a really fucked up man in his 20s)
Noone_N commented…
Fuck church, I worship Chaos. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(he tells me I'm one of god's children. I told him "In the name of god, I banish this demon to hell! Poof." and walked out.)
Nōoné crossed his legs playing around with the little film canisteron the table at his favorite cafè, he'd chosen a cheap place although he was technically rich because he always found the cutest boys to take pictures of. Though it was rare for children to come to a café it was worth it, and then again he wasn't always looking for little boys to take pictures of.
Just to get out of the house like she 'asked', I jog down to a small coffee shop smile once I see it's empty except for it's employees. "Cato!" a woman in her mid thirties hugged him. "Choco ice cap with caramel?" I smile. "Maggie, you know me so well. Yes please."
Nōoné looked up from his coffee and crepes to take a snapshot of Cato, he took another one and set his camera down to continue eating his delicious little treat. He smiled as he licked his creme off the corner of his mouth.
Twitch and Jimmie walked down the street with their bags on their shoulders. They decided to take off early to avoid their current foster parents this morning. As they walked Twitch thought about his current invention in process. Jimmie was still rubbing the sleepers out of one eye as they walked side by side.

Jonas walked into the café wondering if he could possibly catch a break and get something to eat for breakfast. He scooped his puppy up and into his bag as he entered. He hated to beg but, he wasn't above it. He searched his raggedy jeans for any money he had. He had just about gone broke.
((Lol, I just noticed how much Jonas' personality kind of matches Greece's from Hetalia. He's all I can think of just replace the cats with a puppy!))

Nōoné took a picture of Jonas and cleaned the lenses before taking another picture. He got up and handed him some money and bowed. "Thank you tor the pictures. "
 ((Lol, I just noticed how much Jonas' personality kind of matches Greece's from Hetalia. He's all I c
666demon commented…
Paaaassssttttaaaaa~~~~~~~~ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Wow I hadn't thought about that before lol))

Jonas blinked surprised and took the money. "Uh no problem...anytime" He said having had not realized he was posing for a picture. Though he'd do any sort of modeling for him for money. He looked at Nōoné then at the money and smiled. He could actually have so,echoing hot for once.
Nōoné's lips curled into a smile and he took another smile. " That's nice of you to say. " He said returning to his seat for his creamy strawberry treat.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dovemoon said…
Blaire was usually up and out of her house by the early morning to surf on Saturdays. But today, she slept later and missed her usually super early waves. So instead she decided to stop by the cafe and get something to for breakfast and then head to the beach.
Daemon left his home and jogged down the street. "Daemon, won't you eat breakfast?" His mother called out after him. "Sorry but I don't have time for that.I've got training soon.I'll stop at a cafe or something.Love you mum." He said before continuing down the street towards the cafe.His mother sighed and smiled.He trained all the time.Sometimes she taught he was overdoing it.He got that from his late father.Daemon stopped at the cafe and sat at a table.He clearly didn't care about all the people around.
Nōoné sighed and took a few picture of Daemon , he had to admit though that out of the three boys one and three were the cutest. He inwardly hoped that they'd go to the school with him so he could get more pictures, it would be even better if they were nude. He blushed and adjusted his glasses smiling wickedly as perverse thoughts floated about his thoughts. Oh... how he loved taking pictures...
Daemon looked up as Noone took a picture of him.He just raised an eyebrow and looked away. "Great, another weirdo." He muttered.He then smiled as a waiter then placed the strawberry sundae he'd asked for on his table.He didn't look like it but he liked that a lot.And sugar helped in muscle formation.It was very apprioprate for a thai boxer like him.
Jonas smiled and watched Nōoné return to his seat then he went up to the counter and ordered himself a coffee. Then he took the change back in his pocket and went to his seat. Having to pull his jeans up a bit as he did. He sat down and took a sip of the coffee. Then he took his hat and hoodie off showing his thinner more muscular self underneath his t-shirt being just above form fitting looking as if it'd seen better days.

Twitch and Jimmie walked inside the café and Twitch went up to the counter while Jimmie went to find them a seat. A smile on his face as he walked through the shop and to a seat. Twitch went up to the counter adjusting his goggles on top of his head and ordered. A ice coffee and a mango smoothly. Jimmie didn't like coffee too much but, he loved the smoothies.
Due to very trained hearing he eard what Daemon said and just flopped him off with a wink and a smile. "At least I know it." He said having a sip of his hot chocolate.
Daemon was quite surprised by the wink.He focused his attention on his sundae and thought *thinking* ignore him.just ignore him.he's just another weirdo that's all.* He sighed and began consuming his sundae quite quickly.He wanted to be on time for his training.
He asked for the bill but retreated and asked for some giant icecream dish, their was at the least 10 scoops in his giant bowl.
Daemon stared at the giant icecream Noone had commanded and raised an eyebrow..Not only was he a weirdo but it seemed he also wanted to kill himself.Was it even possible for a normal person to eat so much ice cream? He shook his head.Why was he even caring anyways? But he knew one thing for sure.That guy was definitely a weirdo.
RHe ate each spoonful sexually while staring back with a raised eyebrow mocking him evenly. "Staring at a 15 year old boy eating ice cream? Are you a pervert?"
Daemon thought he hadn't heard well.He looked back at Noone. "What...did you just say?"
"I asked if you are a pervert? You're staring at me. " He licked his spoon. "Or di you want some?"
"I'm sorry to interrupt but will you both shut the fuck up." He looked back at them over his shoulder, seeing he was still gossiping about District High with Maggie. He turned his attention back to the old woman. "I hope I don't see them in school."

(I hate waking up late.)
He smiled and looked up. "Looks like a know who's going to be on the top of my little list."
Daemon narrowed his eyes at him. *thinking*control yourself Daemon, control yourself* "You know what, I'll just pretend I didn't hear that.And I'll pretend that dimwit over there didn't just yell at me right now." He said pointing his thumb at Cato.He was visibly getting pissed.And he knew that when that would happen, it wouldn't be pretty to look at.
Noone walked up to Daemon's table with his giant bowl of icecream and sat down smiling. He took out a textbook and began reading/ studying for the his science class before it even began for a headstart on the first few days.
Daemon exhaled deeply.This guy was seriously pissing him off.He had to keep his cool. "I don't remember inviting you over to my table." He said clenching and unclenching his fists.
"You do not own this table." He said mot looking p from his textbook and he resumed writing his notes before licking some icecream.
Daemon closed his eyes and inhaled slowly "Listen dude, I don't usual have the occasion to come across dimwits like you, and when I do a tooth or two end up flying.So if I were you I would quietly pick up my books and my king-size ice cream and move before the dude sitting infront of me gets seriously pissed off."
Jimmie sipped his mango smoothie and licked his lips enjoying its awesome taste. He loved it. He looked toward his twin whom was working on something he didn't know what.
Twitch worked at his latest invention that wouldn't be functioning for a while occasionally reaching for his drink. Only looking up to check on his twin since he actually had to watch Jimmie when he was trying to communicate with him.
Noone slued behind his book. "I feel no reason to... Nor do O feel threatened, so here's an idea use your brain and decide whether it's worth it or not."
"Listen, I don't know you and I don't even want to know you.So this is the last warning.Stop being a pain in the ass and back off before I hurt you." He said as anger gradually began showing on his face.
Jonas soon finished his coffee, licking his lips and enjoying every last sip of it. It wasn't often that he got something so good. Bu suddenly popped his head out of his bag. The beagle puppy wagging his tail and looking up at him. He sighed smiling at the puppy then considered getting up and going outside to start his street performing for extra bucks. His sign will take requests always seemed to draw in a crowd. Then again he didn't have to worry about his clothes as much in here.
He smiled and moved his stuff to the table behind them before leaning forward and kissing Daemon harshly and with tongue, his tongue retreated and he kissed him still. "Do it."
The kick came without warning.Daemon kicked the table over alongside Noone.His sundae spilled.The table turned over and fell on Noone.Daemon stood up and with his rage still boiling, he stomped brutally on the overturned table, crushing Noone underneath.He kept stomping furiously on the table continously pouring out all his rage on Noone who was being crushed underneath recieving the pain double fold.
Noone laughed through the pain and grabbed his foot pulling him down, two men at the far table stood up, they were bulky and strong. They pulled Daemon off and helped Noone up. "Young master, time to leave."
Twitch and Jimmie glanced over at the two and gritted their teeth. Jimmie unconsciously started sucking his thumb. It scared him a little bit. Okay a little more than a little bit.

Jonas noticed the confrontation but, quickly looked away. As much as he liked helping people he was still recovering from his last mugging and he wasn't in the mood for more aches and pains.
Daemon frowned even more as the men held him.He had wanted some training, this was the perfect ocasion.Daemon did a back-flip and landed behind them.Taking a muay thai stance, he charged towards the men and made quick work of them with swift movements, well placed semi-fatal hits, accurate dodging and quick-time combos.He kicked the last one on the stomach as he writhed on the ground in pain with the others.He then dashed towards Noone and elbowed him hard on the face, "that's for the annoying wink." He hit him in the stomach with his knee "This is for the irritating look" He punched him in the face "This is for provocative talking.And finally..." He jumped and delivered him a round'house kick which projected him against a glassdoor, shattering it. "...that is for the unexpected kiss." He moved towards Noone and picked him up by his collar "You better watch your worthless back because next time we meet, trust me Ill kill you." He moved to the counter and after apologizing, he paid for his sundae, the table and the glass door.He picked up his bag and after shooting a last death glare at Noone, he continued his jog away from the café.
Noone stood up and smiled despite the blood running down his face and the pain. "Would you prefered an announced one?..." He said before passing out, his body guards caught him and called the private limo.
"When the boss finds out we'll surely get fired....."