बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Serial Case: Skin Face

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jul 27, 2013 at 10:48PM
A number of strange and brutal deaths have been happening in the city. By brutal, I mean a body cut to pieces, bodies with there eyes ripped out hanging from hooks by the skin. Let's not forget the ones with the skin tore off. We call the killer Skin face, because of the mask of human skin he wears. This guy leaves no trace behind and only one officer survived when a whole station of police were killed. The skin ripped off there faces. But sadly, the officer was murdered a week later. Now some the best detectives are on the case, including......you.

Oooooook so your a detective. Its up to you to find Skin Face and bring him to justice once and for all. Even if it means killing him. Start anywhere! No information is needed except for the name. If you want to include extra its fine by me.

last edited on Jul 27, 2013 at 11:04PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 92 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 92

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Detective Ryan Smarts

Ryan sat at his desk, listening to the constant chatter about this Skin Face guy. Man this guy was a package to handle. He'd just been introduced to the case about a week ago. 50 people killed by this guy in 21 days. Damn...this was going to be harder than he thought with no trace on this guy. Finger prints, broken objects...Nothin. But he still found it strange that they s guy hasn't been caught.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Elena Vicarious: Assassin

Yes, assassin. Elena is the best of the best and she damn well knows it. If someone wants someone killed, she guts them. You need to find someone, she leads you right to their front door. Many think of as a menace, others as a beacon of light. She herself...well...she just likes money. And lots of it. No matter the job, she does it and really couldn't give two cents who gets in the way. No one makes friends with an assassin.
Though, as of right now, she was annoyed out of hell. Thanks to this Skin Face fellow, her work has dwindled down to almost nothing! Her business used to be booming, and clients came from everywhere. Now they were too scared to even contact her! "You messed with the wrong woman asshole..." She growled, staring out of a window in a local hotel she was staying at, tracking this guy down herself.
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
nice! Xp एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ryan jumped as his cellphone rung. He stared at it for a moment before answering it. "Hello?"
The voice on the other side was frightened. "He's here!" A woman spoke in a low whisper.
Ryan sighed. The same number called last week. Prank called. How the hell did they even get this number? "Listen mam, I don't have time for your--"
"He's here!" The woman cut him off. Her voice was trembling.
Ryan could tell this wasn't a joke. "Who's there?" He said while standing up.
"Skin Face.he's here........oh god....help me."
Before he could reply, he heard a loud bang, then screaming. Loud screaming. Everyone turned their head in his direction. He hung up and sprinted for the exit. When he got outside jumped in his car, cranked it up and sped off. He already knew the location, he'd been there numerous times.
The sirens tipped her off her train of thought and glancing down proved her suspicion. "Ass strikes again huh? Well he won't be alive to do any more damage." She growled and she too raced from the hotel. She didn't have a car unfortunately, but in her line of work, she had learned to move quickly or die. So once she got outside, she was high-tailing it towards the location that car was going. Her cheeks were soon pink from exertion but she wasn't stopping for anything. In her pocket, her small gun rattled against a set of keys and drove her insane with the noise, same with the biting pain of every other weapon she had strapped to her body digging into skin as she ran. " He had better still be there..." she grunted.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dovemoon said…
Detective/ Former Con-man in his younger years: Q Daniels

Q was flooring it to the location as soon as he got word. He had his gun with in reach as he came to a skidinh halt out front. He grabbed his gun and started inside looking for any sign, gun at the ready,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Daemon Magnus: Ex-Prisoner
Formerly known as "The Mastermind" ,Daemon is a genius tactician who was a skilled thief who'd never been caught.He never used brutal methods.He just came, took and went away without leaving a trace.He worked alone and till date no one knows how he operated.He could come up with a plan in the blink of an eye and vanish before one could ever notice.He was just too good.He worked for the biggest shots in the world of crime.Original paintings, Rare jewels, Precious statues, Money, he did all so long as he was well paid.He had one hell of a reputation in the world of crime.Some thought he was just a rumour, others believed he was some sort of ghost and certain people just told themselves he didn't exist at all.Just because he'd never been seen. Till the day when he got tired of that life of his.He then gave himself up to the police and was locked up.

Daemon smiled as he came out through the doors of the prison.Various men were waiting for him outside.He smiled when he saw them.He had been told why he was removed from prison.It seemed some new serial killer had shown up.A certain Skin Face.The guy was just too good for them.Like he had been.And now, the police needed the services of a genius like him to track the guy down.He smirked as he entered the police car he was shown.Things were gonna get a lot more interesting.
Ryan whipped around a corner and shot down another road. He flew past a hotel and seconds later he drove past a woman. A moment afterwards the car slid across the road with a large screech from the tires as he stopped in front of a 2 story building. He jumped out of the car noticing someone had reached the location before he did and instantly pulled out his Glock 22 and headed for the door. He heard the sirens from back up in the distance. He reached the door and went inside.He entered the house with his gun aimed. He looked at the case of stairs that led up to the 2nd floor, then at the long hallway that led to what looked like the kitchen. He started slowly towards the hallway, and as he did, he saw hand prints of blood trailing into the room. It stopped in one spot and a pool of blood was on the kitchen floor. But no body was there. "What the fuck......." he walked into the kitchen a looked down at the blood. This was just messed up. A drop of blood fell from the ceiling and into the blood pool. "What the...." he looked up and his eyes widened. There.....right up on the ceiling was a naked body. It looked like it had been nailed there. Holes were in the hands, arms and legs. Eyes tore out. Skin ripped off the face. Ryan took a step back from the gruesome scene. His stomach churned and twisted up.
Mindless of anyone or anything else, Elena shot up the steps of the building. Whether it was the sight, smell, or just the knowledge of the whole area being covered in blood, a slow sadistic smirk spread across her face. It was still fresh, he had to still be there. Over the years, she had an iron stomach with what she dealt with and did on a daily basis, but what she was found was...even to her...sickening.
She didn't care about the detective in the room, couldn't care less actually. Her goal was always to do what she needed and forget everything else. So she ran inside the kitchen as well, but skidded to a stop once a drop f the blood landed on her cheek, " The hell is this?" She muttered and wiped at it until she looked up, and, though she would never admit it, took a step back as her jaw dropped, " Holy crap."
Ryan was still shocked by the sight of the body to say anything to the woman who had came inside the house. But then the whole scene clawed his nerves and passed him off. A innocent person killed like this. He heard a loud thump come from the 2nd floor and immediately tore off towards the stairs. When he reached them he saw a shadow and ran up them. He had to be careful, no matter how pissed off he was. When he reached the top, he turned the corner and saw an open window. Shit......he saw 4 room doors. He kicked down the first door and checked it with his pistol aimed....nothing,....he kicked down the second one and checked it. Nothing. Two more left. It had to be something.
Daemon was quite surprised to see everyone so agitated and tense when he entered the police station.He turned to the man who had brought him in "What's going on?" The officer looked at him and answered "Its Skin Face.It seems he's shown up again somewhere." Daemon smiled as he turned and moved out of the police station "Well, it seems my job is gonna begin quite early.Take me there." The officer nodded and said "Yes.Right away." He said as he moved out too and led Daemon to a police car.As they entered, Daemon smirked.If that Skin Face really was as good as they'd told him, that meant he'd found himself a suitable opponent to deal with.
Ryan went to the third door. He didn't know why, but he twisted the knob. He eased the door open and heard something snap. He felt the door pull and jumped to the side with his back against the wall as knives went flying out of the room and into the wall on the opposite side of the hall. His breathing was heavy. What the fuck was that? He then realized something. This Skin Face guy didn't even have to be present to kill. He slowly looked at the fourth door. The last one. He started walking towards it slowly. Aiming.
The police car stopped infront of the house from where the call had come from.Daemon laft the car with the officer behind him.He had a Beretta 9mm on him, just in case he came across Skin Face and had to resolve to using radical measures.They entered and he immediately noticed the blood on trhe floor. "There're people in here." He immediately said as he moved towards the kitchen.
Ryan took a couple of more steps towards the last door. BANG!!! He jumped back as something hit the door from the inside. What the heck could that be........ He took another step towards the door. BANG!!! Something hit the door again. He reached for the knob with a sweaty hand and the gun pointed.
Daemon looked up as he heard the banging up stairs.He smiled.Just what he was waiting for.He sent his hand into his jacket and took his beretta which he spun and held firmly. "Yo officer." The officer looked at him and said "Eh, yes?" "Got any cigarette on ya?" The officer sent his hand into his pocket and took out a stick of cigarette which he handed to Daemon.Daemon placed it in his mouth and lit it with his lighter.It helped him keep his cool. "Follow me and keep close.You may be killed even before you realise it." The officer nodded, visibly nervous. "Y-yes sir." Daemon smiled as he climbed the stairs with the officer behind him.He reached the top of the stairs and saw Ryan.When the officer saw Ryan, he said "Oh its det..." Daemon quickly placed his hand on the officer's mouth. "Shut it." Seeing the way Ryan was tense, he knew something was up.
Ryan didn't hear Daemon or the officer come up the stairs. He was to focused. He grabbed the door knob and twisted it. As soon as he did, he went stumbling back as he door burst open and something jumped out screaming like a banshee . It was a person wrapped in bandages. Their eyes were blood shot red. And what Ryan could see, the thing's pupils were almost not there because they were so shrunk. The person........the thing....charged in. Ryan acted on instinct and aimed. It was as if everything was in slow motion for a moment. Then, BLOW!! A bullet penetrated the person's skull. It fell back and landed on the floor with a thud. At this point, Ryan was breathing heavy and sweating. He stood up a shot it three more times. Now he knew that what he just killed was a person who was drove insane from drugs. A lot of them.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
((Ill join soon.))
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
k :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Daemon just exhaled smoke from his cigarette as he saw what happenned.He moved up to Ryan as the officer followed him.He still held his gun though, just in case.He stood behind Ryan and said "Well that was one hell of a fright, don't you think?" He examined the body from where he was.It was quite an unpleasant sight.
"Down boy...I think the first bullet was enough." The sarcastic sneer came from behind him as Elena slowly approached the scene, and mentally and actually cursed. "He got away again...damn it!" Running a hand through her hair, she grumbled and paced for a moment. He was good...she'd give him that much, but he couldn't keep running forever. Maybe she'd check the nails used to pin the body to the ceiling. Trace the brand back to purchase...she knew some guys in hardware.
Ryan jumped slightly and looked at Daemon. "Well I'll be damned.......if it isn't the master mind." He caught his breath as he looked at the body. "I guess they hired you to help deal with shit like that" he pointed the gun at the body. "The great assassin Elena Vicarious and master mind Daemon Magnus........so tell me, a guy just pulled off some satanic crap in mere minutes.....tell me........just what the fuck am I dealing with?" A growl came from the room. A Doverman Pinscher snarled as it walked out. It was bigger than the average sized ones. "You gotta be fuckin kidding me....." The dog was about to lung.
Secret crazy cannibal and Detective: Kiro Kelil

Kiro sat in his office skimming over files he'd gotten access to with his special connections. He crossed his legs and and typed his notes on his highly firewalled computer, then again he did switch computers every week, he licked his lips and brought io profiles of all the people invovled in the case of the Skin currently. He had even restricted files due to his awesome hacking skills and genius.
"Move." Pushing both men aside, Elena crouched down to inspect the body. She didn't care about the blood on it, and peeled open the eyelids on the corpse so she could examine the still bloodshot eyes. " Heavy dose..." She muttered, then pried open the mouth and dug into her back pocket for a tissue, " Maybe some residue left..." When she heard the growling, she glanced up then groaned, " Really? A mutt too?" Without another word, she tugged a small knife from her back pocket and walked towards the animal.
Daemon looked at the dog with a blank look.As the animal was about to pounce on them, he lodged a bullet in between its eyes with a shot from his beretta. "I've always hated dogs.Childhood story." He then looked at the body. Judging by the bloodshot eyes and the shrunken pupils I would say its an abuse of opium.Well, that's just a wild guess.But I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong."
"You're wrong." Settling back down and wrapping the tissue around her finger, Elena wiped at the corners of the man's mouth, gaining a few particles of the drug and a bit of saliva she could use for testing. "Opium wasn't the cause it was something much stronger." Standing back up, she stuffed the tisse back into her pocket and headed back towards the stairs to go look at the other body.
"Well take a look at that....." Ryan grabbed Elena's arm and pulled her back while he stepped forward. He stuck his foot out to where the dog's body was and pulled a string with the tip of his shoe. A large piece of would with nails and broken glass came down and went back into the ceiling with a loud snap. "This guy is insane....." he turned towards the stair case but looked back at Daemon. "Ithink we're being set up......"
Her only reaction was widened eyes and a muttered curse. She pulled her arm free of his grip and started walking again, wary of the area around the dog until she made it to the stairs. "Don't get all worked up. All great killers slip up at some point, they key is to find when and where." Hopefully it would be that drug or the nails. Anything could be traced these days if you knew the right people.
Daemon scratched his head. "Geez I got it wrong on this one.Well, I'm a tactician not a doctor or something." He then finished his cigarette and threw it away. "Officer.Cigarette." Y-yes sir right away." The officer took out another stick and handed it to Daemon.They then followed Elena to the kitchen.As he looked up and saw the body, the cigarette fell out of his mouth.He looked at it wide eyed. "Jesus the Christ.What in the world is this?"
mcterra commented…
gtg एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ryan followed them to the kitchen "This guy is insane....." he looked at the blood on the floor. Something caught his eye. "I guess you were right when you said all great killers slip up." He muttered to himself.
"Horror. Welcome to the world of Stephen King buddy." Grabbing a chair from the table, Elena climbed up and pulled another tissue from her pocket and tried dislodging one of the nails from.the body. "Damn..." she grunted, "Someone get me a hammer."
Kiro came into the building to see the latest crime scene, he opened the door and came in, he kept silent and got to work observing the body and brushed back his wild red looks of luscious ruby rain. He looked up at the others but resumed his work, he ignored the eyes and such and checked his throat. Pulling out his tweezers he opened the Vic.'s mouth and pulled out a share of glass and put it in a baggy. "Hello... now why would this be in your mouth?"
Ryan kneeled down and pulled at glove out of his pocket. He put it on and carefully picked out a long strand of hair from the pool of blood. "Gotcha......let's just hope this is what we need." He put the hair in a small plastic baggy and stood up.
((I need to show Kiro's face. ...Yesh.))
 ((I need to दिखाना Kiro's face. ...Yesh.))
Grunting, she finally managed to yank one of the nails free. Wrapping it up in a tossue and stuffing it into her pocket, she jumped down and straightened out her clothes. "Good luck detective." She said, looking at him as she made her exit, "You had better pray you find him before I do. If not, then I hope you'll take him dead or alive."
He typed in his own notes of this latest scene and his evidence, he took a blood sample and put it into a baggy and into his pocket. "This is pretty good for now..."
"No worries about him being alive.... because I'm putting a bullet through his head." He put his gun in its rightful place. "Names Ryan by the way. Maybe you would like a job where you don't have to kill all the time......we need people like you ya know. Think about it will ya?" He pulled out a card and placed it on the floor before making his way out the back door.
"No thanks doll." She snorted and shook her head as she walked out, "I happen to like my job just fine, but I'll tell you what. You manage to impress me and I will think about it." Though it was much too true for her. She loved her job, loved the business and money it brought in, along with the initial thrill that she hadn't had in a long time. "Besides, I'm a wanted woman Ryan. I wouldn't last long with you."
Ryan squinted a bit as he stepped outside. He could tell that it was around 5:00. He pulled out his phone and stared at it for while. The same phone that the now dead woman called. "It feels like its my fault....m" he sighed and put it back in his pocket as he headed to the front of the house.
(I'm back)
Daemon came out through the front door ,with the officer, behind Ryan.He had just heard what Ryan said "You're right detective, its all your fault.If you'd come here in time this would've never happened.In my previous life as the mastermind, I had the opportunity to witness many cases when the police came late...too late.And I'm gonna tell you one truth, detective.Criminals are never too fast.Its the police which is too slow.I'm talking out of experience, do you think I was never caught or even seen because I had some sort of super speed?No.I took my time and did everything I had to do right to the end.The best criminals never hasten up, they always go slow and steady.And the Skin Face is one of them.I can bet you the woman was already dead by the time she called.You may not understand what I mean now, but as you get more involved with this guy you'll find the meaning of what I just said." He then exhaled some smoke "Officer, let's move.I'm hungry I wanna eat pizza." "Yes sir" The officer nodded then turned and saluted Ryan before following Daemon to the police car.
Ryan stopped. He looked at Daemon. "That means......." his eyes widened. "Get away from the car!!!" He ran and dragged both of them back by the arm as the police car exploded. He was pushed onto the ground by the power of the explosion. "Shit......" he groaned and turned over on his back.
Daemon stood up and dusted his jeans. "Geez I really didn't expect this.After all what I told you, I should've been more vigilant.That guy really is a tough one.But nonetheles I'm still hungry.I guess we'll have to go with your car detective, if it doesn't blow up in our faces."
Ryan stood up. "I'm not taking any chances.......I think this is a set up still....... this Skin Face guy.....just make sure your watch your back. Anything goes down, give me a call. We might be on his skin list now."
Daemon sighed and scratched his head. "I guess I won't get my pizza then.The only thing we can do now is go back to HQ and try to find the next place where he'll hit.We have to know if he kills a certain chain of people or he just kills at random."
Q was the last one out of the crime scene. He came out right after the explosion. "What the hell happened out here? " he says nodding to the exploded car as he walked over to Ryan and Daemon.
"Remy? I need you to trace some hardware for me." Elena was already going back down the road and was chattering into her phone as she pulled out the nail, "I will have someone drop it off, along with a sample of some drug I found...yeah I know I know." She grumbled and rounded the corne, but was knocked back when a loud explosion sounded. Looking up, she was the hotel she had been staying at up in flames, "I guess house keeping came in early." Now she was pretty much pissed to hell, "I left my good knife in there..."
Daemon looked back at Q "And you are?" He plainly asked as he lit another cigarette and exhaled some smoke.
Ryan sighed in frustration. "Our friend Skin Face didn't like ours vehicles on his killing grounds." He said to Q. "Back to HQ it is then....." his cell phone wrong and he pulled it out and answered quickly. "Yo....." his eyes widened after a couple of seconds and he tensed up.
Q looked at Daemon, "Q Daniels.. Um, weren't you.. The mastermind?" he says the name with a faint hint of admiration. He used to be a con man and was impressed by his works. He was really young compared to the other detectives- like only a few years out of college. He glanced at the remains of the car and at Ryan, " Skin Face set y'all up for the car?" Q sees Ryan tense up, "What is it?"
A tear came from Ryan's eye. He gulped. He could barely breath. Was he hearing correctly? Yes indeed. The deputy repeated himself on the other line. Ryan's grip on the phone tightened. "I........I'll be there in....a moment......" he hung up the phone. His hands were shaking.
Q studied him, "What happened..? "
Daemon looked at Ryan and raised a brow. "Dude...you're crying?"
Kiro stopped on his wah outside and stared at the tears corsing down Ryan's face, his lips curled into a wicked smile as he felt the need to taste his sadness. But he knew that would be weird.. so he just kept smiling behind his face mask.