बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Withering White गुलाब

Noone_N posted on Jul 23, 2013 at 02:58AM
_THIS WILL TAKE PLACE IN A REALM OUTSIDE OF TIME AND SPACE OF SORTS, LIKE A MIXTURE OF THE PRESENT AND PAST AND ALL LANDS IN THE REAL WORLD._

It doesn't make sense, it will never make sense, was it a curse or was it a gift? Only just days ago we had been roleplaying a story just like one of our normal rps, it was about fantasy and secrets, battles, love, adventure, everything you could dream of in an rp. With monsters and vampires, angels and demons, beasts and magical beings, filled with the dreams we never could get ... and surprisingly unlike most rps it really was holding out, and then one of us brought up what we were all thinking about. What if our roleplay was real, what if our roleplay characters in THIS roleplay existed?! What if we were in the Land of Withering Roses?
It was a pretty cool thought, I would have probably really loved to be back there. We really did put so much work into the whole setting of the old villages, the empty castles, adventures and fights... the romance... How much work we put into our characters, when we were ACTUALLY SENT THERE!? It was amazing...

Or so we thought, yah we got pretty awesome parts like our favorite roleplay characters... it was just ... like the rp started all over again. We would get to relive the whole roleplay experience. The characters were amazing... doing things we hadn't even originally made them do. They don't even know they're roleplay characters; it's kind of sad. But we just go along with it, and over time we're discovering our own abilities, we pave the rode to our future in the roleplay. Some of us want to go home and some of us don't ...
One of us will have the ability to ascend to the level of king or queen!!!

I hope it's me.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Rules: No godmodding! Please don't put to much power in, your powers are supposed to slowly awaken.
You need at least two or more characters. One for yourself and the other(s) for the other rp characters you created.
Please no one miners unless you have no choice.
And finally HAVE FUN AND PLEASE REMEMBER THE RP CHARACTERS YOU CREAT WILL SLOWLY GET TO KNOW YOU. NOt just right off the bat they know, they're not supposed to know about you or anything else. But they can find it somehow.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Name:
Role:
Bio:
Personality:

((Profiles not need but are very much appriciated to make the story go along better.))
 _THIS WILL TAKE PLACE IN A REALM OUTSIDE OF TIME AND अंतरिक्ष OF SORTS, LIKE A MIXTURE OF THE PRESENT AN
last edited on Jul 23, 2013 at 02:02PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 44 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
Name: Noone Nekoniikawa
Species: Shadow
Role: Me
Bio: I used to not know a lot of things about a lot of things before I started roleplaying, it just kinda dragged me in. Roleplaying was easier than life so I figured why not... but then my favorite roleplay character of mine starting playing me. We get along but you can notice when we switch places. Somtimes you don't.
Personality: Hyper, bipolar, smart, cares more about the inside not the out.

Name: Kelil
Species: Pureblood Vampire
Role: master character
Bio: He was abused as a young child by his father and his past kept a secret. His true linage hidden so he would never rebel, as he did get older when he did find out he killed his father and became bitter. Enjoying others pain because he's jealous of the people who had it
easier.
Personality: He's sadistic and cold, but he does have a romantic side, though its rarely shown.

((Kelil))
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Noone Nekoniikawa Age: 16 Species: Shadow Role: Me Bio: I used to not know a lot of thing
((Noone))
 ((Noone))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
I might join.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WraithKnight said…
might join...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flora_Swift said…
((I'll just make one first, I'll post the other one later.))

Name: Hianna Rossum
Species: Half - blood vampire.
Role: The little love sturrer.
Bio: Her mother was vampire while her father was a human. Hianna never appreciated this and ran away from home. She was so ashamed of her mother marrying someone as her father, she can be very touchy about the subject of parents. Hianna was very jealous of those who had *normal* parents.
Personality: Cold, good at criticizing people and making them feel small. She might be cold but, once you're her friend or someone important to her, she will treat you extremely good.

((Hianna))
 ((I'll just make one first, I'll post the other one later.)) Name: Hianna Rossum Age: 19 Species
Noone_N commented…
Role doesn't have to be used but it's pretty much used to दिखाना what that person is, like if it's आप या not एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Flora_Swift commented…
Thanks एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
(I'll probably join later.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
((I must join...and use a certain someone I know you love.))

Name: Julian of Macedon
Species: He doesn't even really know.
Role: Love slave
Bio: Meet Julian of Macedonia also know as Augustus Julius Punitor (Julian the Great Punisher).Julian was born the son of a legendary Spartan commander. Reared in the manner of his Spartan brethren, he knew no love of any kind. His childhood was harsh and unforgiving. As a man, he fought his way to the top and became the most feared Macedonian general of his time. He was the commander who trained Kyrian of Thrace and once Kyrian attained his own command status, the two of them cut a trail of slaughterf through the Mediterranean and nearly brought Rome to her knees.

Unfortunately, an act of brutal betrayal brought Julian into direct conflict with the Greek gods and caused him to be cursed into a scroll that was later bound into a book. For the rest of eternity, he is a sex slave whose only goal is to satisfy his summoner for the course of a month.

By the way, he’s very good at what he does…

Personality: Cold and harsh. end of story. He doesn't have much to be happy about.
 ((I must join...and use a certain someone I know आप love.)) Name: Julian of Macedon Age: 32 Spe
Noone_N commented…
yay! द्वारा the way at least one of your characters has to be in आप POV एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Directingchicky commented…
I know, I'm working on that one now एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Noone_N commented…
Sweet! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ripper124 commented…
Nice drawing :D एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Minnie Edine
Species: Human
Role: The fabulous wonderful me!
Bio: I started role-playing while I was still a tad younger and it became a normal.part of life as an easy way to pass time. I tend to be a little picky with some people (not my fault) because I've done it for so long. But all around I'm cuddly like a kitten...and kitty's got claws ;)
Personality: A little bit of everything.
 Name: Minnie Edine Age: 27 Species: Human Role: The fabulous wonderful me! Bio: I started role-p
((I'll start in my POV as an example.))

I woke up in an empty room, the ceiling was falling in somewhat, there was light peaking through the whole but the room was mostly dark. I sat up and a kimono that was covering me fell off me, I yawned and took a wet wag off my forehead. "Where am I?" I fell asleep in America but for some reason ir something I travelled, yah I sleepwalker but.... NOT TO OTHER COUNTRIES! I stood up and walked to the paper door pulling it aside and the sun blasted me. I screamed as pain over came me and I retreated back into the shadows.

"Is thou a fool?" I heard.
"My God....where am I?" For some reason my head was throbbing viciously, and it felt as though someone dumped a load iron on my head. Sitting up, I clutched by head and looked around, finding myself on the ground in what looked to be an abandoned building. "What in the world?" I grumbled and set my hand down, but didn't feel the floor. Instead, looking down, I saw a large leather bound book, tarnished brass covering the sides and bindings. Why did it seem familiar?
Name: Raven Loniiki
Species: Witch/ human
Role: Mostly a healer and the controller of the original Noone
Bio: He met Noone as a child at an orphanage, they made a deal that Noone would be allowed to feed on his soul but not to the point which it dissapears, in turn Noone would protect him and keep him safe from all his fears. Though he fears him as well because he knows given a chance or strong enough temptation he'd be devoured.
Personality: Fold and focused, he wants to make a perfect world. And he kind of lives for and loves Noone secretly.
 Name: Raven Loniiki Age: 18 Species: Witch/ human Role: Mostly a healer and the controller of the
A purple haired boy sat down in front of me and I blinked shivering, I had to admit he was the damnedest cutest boy in the whole world. He smiled and pat me on the head, "Noone you're to foolish."
I blinked and nodded going along with it. "Yah... I'm hungry, is there any food?"
Raven blushed and smiled. "Tis' here."
I looked around eagerly and remembered the past I made for the two of them and choked on my tongue.
(( So this is you as the roleplayer are somehow put into the roleplaying world? and you meet the character you made for this world? ))
Noone_N commented…
((yuppers! The main goal is to either become the strongest and rule this dimension या escape. But आप will have to team up with your characters to do so without them finding out the truth. But even if they do find out the truth it's your choice what their reaction is.)) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
666demon commented…
Yepyep! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
YugiohFanatic1 commented…
Sweet! I'll make a couple of characters when I feel और creative. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 666demon said…
Name: Marie
Species: human?
Role: MEEEE!

Bio: There's really not much to say, I live with the sweatiest autistic little brother, who takes the name of his father, Zoli. When I was 9, my parents split. I started cutting, depression hit me harder because here I have this little brother that looks up to me like I'm a super hero and everything! At 15 I went into therapy, I still cut and they gave me anti-depression pills which led me do suicide, thanks to my little bro I stopped. He was so scarred when he saw me trying to hang myself and I stopped taking the pills. My name is Marie Christine Ivan, I'm 16, and that right there is my life.(Note: that was irl, nothing was fake.)

Personality: Caring, motherly towards my 'babies', tattoo fanatic.
_____

The screen of the laptop glowed brightly, to bright but I squinted and saw something on the screen, a smudge? When I touched the screen my arm went through it. Pretty soon I landed in a world I never saw before. "MOM" Someone called me. I looked around. I knew those hurt puppy filled eyes from anywhere. "Damen!" He hugged me tightly. He was wearing only his shirt and jeans. I got worried. "MOM! Master, he.. I.. I'm sorry! I tried to be a good boy!" The height difference made it silly. Here I am, 5'11 and here Daman is 6'6'' "Damie. I's ok." I sent a text to Noone, since I got his phone number over a message.
To: Noone
Msg: Nooners. did you fall through your laptop and are encountering one of your 'kids' as I like to call them. Txt me back asap, hurry!

Noone_N commented…
Aww.... poor baby, let me hug you. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
666demon commented…
आप have no idea how hard it was to tell my brother to leave me alone. but instead of leaving me alone he wrapt his little 11 साल old arms aound my legs and cried. "No! I want my super hero!" एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Looking around I found myself in a little forest. As I walked Damen held my hand tightly. I could tell he was scared. I felt bad for him. I made him go through this abuse, it's all my fault. I sit down next to a stream, what I didn't know was a shark anthero sprang out from it and scared the shit out of me. "Yo!" the girl covered in seaweed said to Damen.
I looked down and felt for my phone, Raven raised an eyebrow and took my phone out from inside his male kimono. "Tis' ringing?"
"Yah... give it here." I said grabbing it out of his hands before he could protest.
To: RieRie
Msg: Yah, it's awesome he thinks I'm the actual character I made as his friend. HE'S JAPANESE AND SPEAKS IN OLD JAPANESE! WHOOP! How are you?

I put it down and and looked at Raven. "I want to eat something not you. " He nodded and walked away, he shut the door behind him leaving me in the comfortable shadows.
(Oh sorry sweetie, I had no Idea.)
To: Noone
Msg: Damen is freaking out, I don't know what I am going to do with Kelil and Kailani scared the shit out of me. :p

I look back at Kailani and shake my head. How did Damen know my name? I get up and start walking away. I don't know why but I felt like exploring. "Mom wait!" Damen called and when I turned around he was right behind me. Kailani not far behind. All while I'm thinking; Why the hell did I decide to leave her topless?
Noone_N commented…
s' okay एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I stared at the window which was covered with a black sheet, and went to see how big it was "God damn...what sorcery is this?"
Kelil's there?? What do you mean? If he is there did he hurt you or anything?!

I walked around the room looking for something to wear, there was only girl kimonos. 'Noone was bisexual and a perv... maybe since they have their own lives here there's more detail. And... NOONE'S A CROSSDRESSER!' And as soon as I though that Raven came in. "I'll help you get dressed."
I don't know if he's here or not! Damen has more bruises than what I originally gave him. And I haven't seen him so he hasn't hurt me yet. I keep walking, waiting for anyone of my other characters to pop out and scare the shit out of me. I finally see the mansion that I left Damen in. I keep going but I turn to go around it. Damen squeezes my hand tightly, totally stopping. Kailani swims in place beside him. I tug on his hand, he starts running to the mansion. "Sorry, Master is angry!" he yells but it sounds like he's right next to me. Kailani looks to me worriedly as we both take off running to try and get Damen away from the place.
I figured this out just now. Our characters have their own lives, they do a lot more than we write down, I just found out I'm a crossdresser, although my Noone is a much older Noone from my first rp. I wanted to bring him into this rp....

"I'm fine." I looked at the underwear I'm supposed to west and blushed. "I don't know how to put these..." I gasped as he too care of getting me dressed suddenly.
I smack my forehead. Do I even want to know? Wait, while our laptops or whatever are off. They still...That's so creepy but at the same its cool. Do you ever think they go into this little weird 'rp jumping' like where they go into other rp's to visit? As Kailani busts down the doors I see Damen on his hands and knees, trying to crawl away from Kelil. Blood is all over the place. My 'baby's blood. I see red. I don't know what I'm doing I just march up to Kelil and bitch slap him right across the face.
That would be so FUCKING awesome! ...Hello? You still there?
I sighed and put my phone in a nice silk bag, and went to get the dinner Raven brought in.

Kelil smiled and leaned walked over. "Filthy whores need to be punished... But you'd like that wouldn't you?" He said laughing. He looked up as Marie came into the house "Who the fuck are y-" He was taken aback at being slapped and didn't know how to react, "B-b-bitch...."
"I find that Damen has more bruises on him," I had to suppress the urge to say something like 'than I originally put on him' "I will come back and beat the beloved shit out of you!" I turn on my heel and calmly walk over to Damen. Kailani growling at Kelil. I give her a look and she stops. Damen lays on his side, wrapping his arm that wasn't in the wrong 90 degree angel around his ribs, sniffling. "No, no. Don't cry. Mommy is here. Look at mommy Dame, look at mommy." I tell him, hoping it works since I look just like his mother but with green eyes instead of silver. It works and he hugs me, crying his eyes out on my good Green Day shirt, blood is gonna be hard to wash out of black. I pet his hair whispering sweet nothing in his ear. "Mommy, I thought you where dead! I saw the priests and bishops! They hurt you!" I shush him. "God was on my side Dame, God was on my side."
Name: Galya
Species: Elf
Role: Role player

Name: Katya
Species: Wolf demon
Role: Character

Pics below. I'm too lazy to put the rest of the stuff there.
 Name: Galya Age: 17 Species: Elf Role: Role player Name: Katya Age: 19 Species: भेड़िया dem
Katya
 Katya
Kelil walked forward and grabbed her by the hair, "Listen woman, I own him. " He changed into his true form just for the fun of it. "Be my maid and I won't hurt him, okay?" He pulled her close and licked Maria's cheek with glee. "Take his beatings. Or I'll devour you soul and body right now."
(( yay I can make a crappy starter now))

Galya woke up in a very strange place in a very strange situation. She sat up and looked around. This wasn't her room. This was a small hut with a lot of hunter's things lying around and a fire going under a small pot in the middle of it. She wasn't in her bed, she was on a what looked like a sheet with straw under it for a better comfort than laying on the floor. She then looked at herself. These weren't her clothes. These were warrior's clothes. Female warrior's clothes. "Where am I?" she said in an extremely thick Russian accent.

Katya was perched in her tree, watching her prey, waiting patiently. Under her was her meal ticket. A nice, big buck. It was all hers and she waited for the perfect moment to kill it.
"Get the fuck off." I shove him lightly but its sends him across the room. I look at my hand. I look to Kailani and mouth 'grab him and swim.' She nods and takes him outside. I follow after her. We got three miles before I texted Noone back Kelil got me pissed and now we are running for our lives. He hurt Damen and now Damen thinks I am his mother, Harley. Where the fuck are you?!?
I finnished eating after the text and tested back breathing deeply. "Raven when does the sun go down?"
"Very soon."
"Good, I'm going out now, get me a cloak, I have to look for someone." Raven opened his eyes wide. "You promised not to eat anyone if you fed off me."
"Not hungry." He said finding a black cloak anyways. "Now."
Careful, he's a lot stronger I never got to the point of him showing how strong he truly is in his new form, it's like Ulquiorra.
NOONE! I text back. I look over to Damen and he looks dead, I hope not. I growl and run faster, keeping up with Kailani. I'm so pissed I could murder someone. we reach this door with lasers and a big burly man stands guard. He looks to Kailani and nods, the lasers fade and we are at some sort of...I don't know how describe it. I see all kinds of characters. Where the hell are we....?
Sorry! But listen, this place is like the rp, a jam of all our past roleplays, we are in an area of space not controlled by time or regular physics. Things aren't always what they seem.
Me and Raven step outside into the blinding sun, he seemed unaffected so my sensitivity may just be from being a shadow.
I get it, I get it, you see a metal door with lasers, go up to it and your kid will be recognizable and a big guy will let you through. be careful. Kailani sets Damen on a metal bench and goes off to a door that reads 'Anthro Camp' I sit on the same bench and set Damen's head in my lap. running my fingers through his hair. Looking and waiting for Noone, hoping Kelil doesn't find me first.

Damen opens his eyes but squints as the bright lights hit his eyes. "Mommy, what are we doing in the center?"
Raven and I showed up with Kelil right behind them, he seemed much calmer and Raven kept a hold on us both. That didn't know each other but they seemed to connect fast. "Marie! " I ran up but I was grabbed by Raven who looked nervous... so this is how the original Noone felt.
Name: Flora Zhong
Species: human
Role: me
Bio: Nothing more to say really, just a little story writer and loves joking around.
Personality: Curious, loves adventures and joking. Very funny.

((Flora))
 Name: Flora Zhong Age: 18 Species: human Role: me Bio: Nothing और to say really, just a little
I look up from Damen's question and see Noone, the other one was nervous and was looking past me. My head snaps to the side and I freeze and hold Damen a bit tighter. Damen grabbed my wrist in a death grip. Everyone was looking at us. "Get. The. Fuck. Away." I snarl, no longer afraid. I get up and move I have my hands free. Damen stood next to Noone, scared something was going to happen to me. "I will tell you that ONCE more. Back off."
Hianna ran as fast as she can away from her home, turning around once in a while and seeing if her mother was still following her, in the end, she wasn't. Hianna stopped for some breath.
Kelil looked at Maria and I nudged closer to him and Raven. "Everything will be fine, all we need to do is sort out our problems."
(( wait can the role players still communicate with each other? ))
Noone_N commented…
yuppers एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((I'm feeling a little left out, anyone have a solution?))
Noone_N commented…
Is she in the real world या the other world? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Flora_Swift commented…
what about आप guys? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Noone_N commented…
We are at the center of ehere all the rps mash up एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Galya got out her phone which was still with her and logged onto the role playing sight that all of her role playing friends role played and started messaging them. "Guys. I need help."

Katya finally pounced down on the deer and bit into its neck to try and bring it down.
"Look at Damen's new scars and busies and tell me that again." I growl. I'm really on edge. I want this monster away from Damen.
Damen looksed down at his feet but did as he was told and lifted his head up. His face had never been touched before by his master's hands before. his ribs where a deeper purple and his wrists showed signs of being handcuffed. "Mom..." He whimpered, hot tears in his eyes.
I gritted my teeth, to me I found he was actually fine and Raven just sat down meditating. Kelil chuckled and we ignored it, "I can help him. You BARELY even know him." I said trying to tell her to lay low.
Galya sighed and stood up, then walked outside. She saw a small village of elves who were all walking around and chatting. Her eyes grew wide as she watched everything that was happening.
I sighed and looked down at me Kindle, that came with me so I put it in a satchel. I read my reply from Fanatic. "Hey Fanatic's in trouble."