बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना पालना of Darkness

Directingchicky posted on Jul 21, 2013 at 04:28AM
No matter what comes, you follow your tradition.
No matter what comes, you stay on your position.

No matter what counts, you stay on your decision.
On poisoned ground, you realize your vision.

The cradle of darkness
Lies something beneath the brightest light
To forever shine beyond
So frightened the fearless
Discourage the brave to see what's might
And keep it all inside.

The cradle of darkness

Times have become solemn, the ground is dry and icy, the birds have gone except for ravens and vultures. The people have become full of sorrow and are emotionless, hungry, and mad.

The kingdom has fallen, leaving a single Queen in its wake. Her position is troubled, her vision is clouded by demand and depression. She longs to help her people, but how?

A darkness has plagued them, they need retribution, but how long can they survive with so much as a tear drop left in them? A few spots of sun peak through once in a year or two, where the people see hope shining, but they continue to long for it. Greed, disappointment, anger, frustration, plagues of all sorts devour them...can they have hope?

They have yet one. Their Queen of many life times has stayed with them through the years...but can even she help them now? The words of the people stand...they say:

She was not born, but she was instead given to us. Purity in a single body, sweetness,beauty, gentle, love, nourishment, and care all in one. She was accompanied by souls of our past and her own, the Winds. The Winds follow her and protect her well being, making sure no harm comes to her, not that many would try.

We made her our Queen, for she only brought wealth to the land and people, giving us Light, air, water and food. She watches over every one in the land, if she were ever to die, her purity would be gone, along with everything pure that is left in this kingdom.

Where she came from, we will never know, and we never cease to find out. Her kindness is what brings happiness to hearts and minds, and peace to all. Her name is/

And they know not her name. It was forever lost to them as was most of their knowledge. Is there anything that will bring back the once beauty and wealth of this land?

Alright so rules, oh joy!
1- Please, do not GODMOD! I will kick you out immediately, because it is ignorant and there is no call for such a thing.

2- There are all types of creatures in this, so please be original when making your character, unless of course they are human, in which make them somehow...unique.

3- Please, stick to the actual roleplay, there is no technology, it is a medieval type setting.
Other than this, have fun!
save

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 77 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 77

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
"Miss? Um...your Highness?" the handmaidens called, from the door way they stared at the Queen, and her longing stare out the window. She turned to face her maidens,
" Yes Clara...Minnie?"
The girls shook, " A man has requested an audience with you."
The Queen nodded and returned her gaze out the window, " I will be there soon. Please, make the throne room ready..." the girls nodded and scampered away, worry for their queen was immense.
"My land...what shall I do for you..." she whispered and lowered her head, her veil around her face clung to her then, a cool breeze fluttered in the window and she took a deep breath, and rested her palms on the window's ledge, her head still bowed.
The Queen left her room. Black robes flowing behind her as the veil once again clung to her face as she glided through the halls of her once bright and vibrant castle. Travelers from lands around the world had come, to gain audience, enjoy feasts, and grand balls. Now those days had long since ended, and the Queen, as she had begun to have been called, was alone...none knew her name...
She entered the throne room, the doors opened by faithful servants who also only wanted her happiness once more. She glided to a stop at the stirs, leading to her throne and she slowly walked up them, then took a seat, her expression filled with depression and sorrow. She knew not what to do for her people...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Time_Master said…
Name:
Calamund

Town Nickname:
red wolf

Race:
Unknown

Appearance:
Pic, apple red hair, and red eyes

Personality:
Kind, caring, doesn't seem effected by the cold, loves cats and tries to help anyone he can.

Other:
His eyes glow red, and he looks like he would kill someone in a heartbeat.

Bio:
Child of a witch, born long ago, he out-aged his mother, and continues to live somehow, he has seen the land turn from lush green, to this pale brown, and frozen cold, he knows ancient magic, and is very strange, the people of the town only fear him, because one day when he fought with some thieves, he accidentally blew up someones carriage, the thieves gave up willingly, but all the towns people became frightened...
all except the Queen.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Calamund Town Nickname: red भेड़िया Age: 300 Race: Unknown Appearance: Pic, app
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना handsmile said…
*GASPS* I like....
Name: Sara
Race: Hrmm? Dryad
Appearance: Purple eyes, silver hair, thin, light complexion, almost dead vines wrap around her arms, while an ancient forest gem rests in her necklace.
Other: Practices mostly healing and support magic
Bio: Wishing she could have done something about the new land layout, Sara despises the queen. Letting her do as she wished with the forest was not the best idea. It resulted in a forest fire which partly destroyed the forest and now, it's just an icy wasteland. Still trying to grow more trees, Sara practices Agricultural magic but it usually ends in disaster.

Name:Orson Flynn
Race: Mage/Neko?
Appearance: Green eyes, silver hair, thin, light complexion (didn't we go through that already? Anyway..) usually wearing compact tight clothes (Like a thief) smaller than he should be with white kitty kat ears :3
Other: He is a thief :0
Bio: The outbreak hit orson hard, his whole family dying from natural causes which caused him to strive to survive. He steals anything he needs after attempting to get it through other ways, such as using his innocent look to get it or his telekinesis. A small wand, throwing knives and a slingshot is all he carries around for when he ventures outside city limits to get food.
Time_Master commented…
:D A KITTY-MAN! and a Dryad! she is a very young Dryad, most Dryads at the age of 80 are considered 8 साल olds :O एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Time_Master commented…
ok, आप changed her age to 200, this means now in Dryad years, she is 20 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Thanks for joining you two! Feel free to postyour intros any time!))
Sara walked the barren wastelands, almost slipping a few times on the ice. What creature possesses this much power to embark darkness on the world. Of course, everyone else just says it's a plague. No plague could be this powerful. Someone messed up and Sara plans to find out who. Entering the city limits she continues waking the streets endlessly looking for the castle. Where is it?

Orson runs through the alleyways searching for an escape. He had finally been caught, stealing some food. It wasnt his fault though, He asked nicely. Now he has a swordsman after him. "Was it really that serious?" He whispers to himself coming across a dead end."Where to now?"
A hand extends out of the wall, tapping Orson on the shoulder, the hand then writes something on the wall

"do you want to escape? if so, grab my hand"
Orson, with no other option grabs it's hand and hopes for the best, it couldnt be any worse than facing this guy.
Orson is instantly pulled through the wall, and on the other side, Orson was now on the main street, next to a strange guy in a large jacket.
and he whispered into Orson's ear:

"Don't thank me, and don't let the towns people see you talking to me, they will think you are either a hero, or another demon"
"And you are?" orson asks looking behind him, making sure the swordsman was gone
"the town nicknamed me "Red Wolf", if you go into town saying that, they will think you have a death wish"

Calamund says this, and suddenly begin walking up the wall which Orson came through

"have a nice day"

Calamund disapears on the roof, and he sees a Dryad enter the city

"ooooh! a dryad! someone i can talk to!"
"So what's your real name?" Orson said though telepathy, his cat ears perking up through his silver hair "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."
Several voices started yelling about as a small group made its way into the center of the town. Many gasos and murmurs came from all who happened to see who was coming.
"No...is it really?"
"It can't be, I heard she was ill."
"But she musn't! She is as lovely as ever! Look how she strides through!"
The next few were about the same, along with sighs of appreciation and other praises as the small form of the Queen made her way through the town, accompanied by a few of her guards. Se never said a word, and the veil was still over her place as she walked through the town.
Sara heard the commotion and made her way to the center of it. "Hey, Queen!" Sara shouted making herself as close to the queen as she could possibly get "Your just a big fake! you say you want to make the land better but what have you done? Stand on your pedestal and be spoiled and praised. Take action for once will you? Start right now why dont you."
Directingchicky commented…
Hahahaaha, she does realize that the क्वीन is a pure being right? but I like this. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
handsmile commented…
I like making drama एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
The Queen still remained silent, though one single guard who had been guiding her through stopped and glared at the girl. He marched forward, weapon ready, "You will not address your queen in such a matter little girl." He hissed. But a sudden hard wind knocked him backwards, and the soft voice, which sounded almost musical, called out to him.
"Nathaniel please. Leave the child be." Finally she spoke. Her eyes locking on the girl and her guard.

(('Tis the Queen))
 The क्वीन still remained silent, though one single guard who had been guiding her through stopped and
(('Tis her 'mourning' clothes.))
 (('Tis her 'mourning' clothes.))
"Oh Nathaniel, Don't you have a brain of your own? Thou Art A Hopeless Fool." Sara snapped mocking the solider "If you don't like me, Do something about it." Sara says hitting him with one of her vines as the crowd made some space.
Strangely, Nathaniel did nothing. He simply growled and returned to the Queen's side as a strong gust of wind slammed against the girl,sending her flying, "Do not threaten bodily harm to anyone in my kingdom." Again that soft musical voice called out and the winds stopped suddenly. "If you are unhappy, simoly say so like before. But under no circumstances will you ever harm another person."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Loud laughing comes from the roof

"AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE DRYADS!"

Every citizen looks towards the screaming hooligan, one of them recognizes him

"ITS RED WOLF! AAAAAH!"

Most of the towns people run away, whilst others head into their houses, the Queen and guards however stay.
"Stop using magic you cowardice! And I didnt know your personnel were so utterly weak that a slap is bodily harm. Give it up queen you are not Purity in a single body, sweetness,beauty, gentle, love, nourishment, and care all in one. you were lied to and deceived." Sara said speaking her mind as some villagers started stepping forward "Succumb to your illness and pass away already." Sara said
"You wish for me to die?" The question was also softly spoken, but she held up a small dainty hand to keep her guards still. And when the man jumoed down from the building, she never moved an inch, "Both of you wish to harm my people, your fellow citizens. Why?"
"I am not your citizen, I am the princess of the forest, or the forest that used to exist, until ice claimed it and it shattered, an ice wasteland is what remains, as I am the last Dryad." Sara said "All because you fail to aid my people, tell the people what truly happened."
"You do not know what happened?" This time it was Nathaniel who spoke up.
Several other citizens did as well, "She must be ignorant! Everyone knows what happened!"
"This girl is crazy, call Father Arks and have her locked up!" Several.other protesters shouted, but once that small hand lifted again, they quieted.
"What has happened was indeed my doing. But before you go and accuse a person of ruining your own life, perhaps you should go back and research your history child."

((P.s. what happened to the kingdom happened several hundred years before this. The Queen is a loooot older than she looks.))
handsmile commented…
otay :3 well then shhhhhhh i totally knew that heh . . . heh एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
handsmile commented…
Age change! sara is now 200 :3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Still a child compared to her honey haha. I will get to the explanation soon एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Do not call me child," Sara said slowly but surely "Nathaniel, Shut up." She just glared at him "Everyone else, if you disagree with what I say then come at me. Stop shouting and enforce things."

Orson ran around the corner and blended with the crowd. Staying and watching. "ooh a dryad" he thought
"I am not here to harm the citizens, they simply give me the name "Red Wolf" and are afraid, when all i did was fight some thieves and blew up a caravan, but i am of a mind with the Dryad, young she may be, but she is still correct, you have purple magic around you, i can see it. the same purple magic that matches the ones in the forest, i was merely 3 when this land turned to ice, but i could see the sky, filled with purple magic... who are you really?"
"I am your Queen." She said simply and her fingers raised up and removed the veil from her face, causing gasps along the group of citizens. "I have always been your Queen, and I had wished for it to stay that way. But...that is why. Have come out here tonight..." she looked across the group, her eyes heavy and sorrowful, "I am not fit to be your queen any longer. Perhaps the child is correct, and I myself should succumb to the darkness that plagues us."
Sara kept her sharp look at the queen, "Who are you going to get to replace you? You need someone who can rule, not just anyone can take up your position. I dont want another 'you' ruling the land, i want the better for it not for it to be destroyed completely."
The Queen said nothing, but another guard did, "You stupid child! Our Queen has been the one saving us all of these years! For years she has taken in the toxins and plagues that have been forced upon us! Do you jot see how weak she is?" He hissed, and several.men screamed their approval. It was true, at fkrst the Queen was full, happy and lovely. But now, her skin had paled, her eyes became dark, and slowly even the Immortal.Queen was dying.

((Basic run down of the past events!

OKAYSO
this sorceror comes to town and is like "I can do whateva ah wanna here!"
and queen's like "NUH-UH YOU GOTTA RESPECT MY PPL!"
and so he's liek "no way dude... OH MY GAWD YOU'RE SO PRETTY!I WANNA FUCK YOU!"
and she's like"Bitch plz"
and he's like "NO SRSLY I WAN 2 HVE S3X WID U"
and she's like "NO STAHP! STAHP THAT!"
and he's like"fuck u n dis town! BLAM WIZARD POWERS!"a
and everyone is all like OHHH NOOES~!
and she is all "gots to save meh peoples!" And poisons herself to keep them alive.
handsmile commented…
XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Everyone has been taking in the toxins, look at my vines, almost wilted. How do you explain that and taking in toxins isnt enough if you can't re-establish anything besides your run down city."
"She can only take in so much!" He snapped, "She has been dying so that the rest of us could live! Our Queen has been fighting this for over fve hundred years, but she is weak now! And she does need some brat making this any.."
"That is quite enough." Finally she steped forward, the people in the crowd making way for her, "He is right. I have become weak.over the years and this physical body is having hardships taking the the toxins."
Sara ignored the queens comment "Brat?" Sara questioned. "You best watch your tongue!" Sara says casting her vine at him but it stopped midway.

"Sorry, but don't do it there are far too many guards here." Orson says coming to the front of the crowd, Holding his wand at her vine
The guards ignored her completely, and followed their queen to a small stonealtar at the center if the village. "I have failed you...al of you." She said, turning to face them all. "Five hundred years ago, a sorcerer came and granted us a curse. One that I have been fighting ever since....today that man has returned." She announced, and every man, woman, and child stiffened, whimpered, or cried out. "And he has made a deal with me this day. My life, for the safety and returned wealth of our land."
"Good, now what did you say?" Sara says coldly

"No way!" Orson screamed out in sadness
No offense...but she is a bitch. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
handsmile commented…
I know I'm trying to make her seem like she hates the Queens guts and wants nothing to do with her एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"I agreed." Two simple words...such simle, yet they had the power to bring complete silence among them tears streaming into the dry streets. The guards that had accompanied her bowed and kneeled before her in sorrow. "He will return within the week to take my life, and in return he will take over as ruler...and bring this kingdom back to life."
"Now I disagree! If he was the one who plagued the land then why would you give him leadership of this place." Sara Scoffed

"For this one I agree with the dryad." orson added in
Can I kill her? या rather Nathaniel? She hates the one who is keeping her alove...bad dryad! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
handsmile commented…
No, O एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
handsmile commented…
BUT :( her attitude makes her एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Because as you wished my child." The Queen directed her gaze to her, "You yourself wishes for my death. Yet all I have done is fight for your survival. And I am afraid to say that if this land is left in your care, it will die much faster." She stated, and it was most likely true. This child had too much hate. "My blood shall be spilled for the health of my people, and as you said...you are not one of them. If you disagree, leave and do not come back."
"I did say I am not of your people, But it was still somewhat your responsibility my people are dead, So I want something from you before your death, Just prove you weren't worthless."
"Do you wish to spill my blood yourself selfish one?" She asked, "Before this man came, I was the one who had the forest grow where your people lived. And it was not only the man's doing that ruined your people. It was the very hatred you carry inside of you. You create your own toxins and poison yourself with greed, lies and hate. That my child, is all you ever get, and none of it from me and my people."
"I do not wish to kill you, my hatred could be turned towards the wrong person and i may be coming off a bit ignorant. I was told that you were the one who destroyed my forests and i just want them back. My people shouldn't have perished as yours shouldnt perish either. Do you understand now?"
"I have always understood child. But you have yet to open your eyes. Instead of yelling threats and spewing hatred, you should have come up and spoken with me. I am not responsible for the loss of your home, but I am unable to return it to you. Stay here if you wish, or you may mlve on and find home elsewhere. But my concern is for the lives of my people and their land." She turned her gaze from her back out to the crowd, "This physical body is unable to take the poisons. When I die, they will be taken with my body. The land will flourish again and you all will have peace."
A small little girl, no older than five, ran up the steps of the altar and into the Queen's arm, "But your majesty...we will not have you anymore."
Sara threw a vine to the queen, "You shouldn't have to take this on by yourself. Let your poison into this vine, as much as you possibly can. It should give you a few more years to make a difference. I can always cut the vine off, it will grow back under the right circumstances." Sara said tilting her head away from the queen.
A sudden hard burst of wind knocked the vine away the Queen as she picked up the small child and cradled her, "It is my burden to bear for my people. I am their Queen still and I will gladly give my life for them all." The little girl whimpered and curled into her arms, and the queen cuddled her close.
"Idiot! Why would you refuse such an offer?" Sara turned looking at the queen now in shock. "Wouldn't you want to do something for your people instead of leave this into someone else's hands. What if his word isn't true?"
"The people will always find a way." Was her one and only answer as she set the child down and watched as she scampered off to her mother. Nathanjel stood up quickly and raised his hand and took the Queen's, helping her down the stes to the ground.
"My lady...we must return you home, you need rest." He said quietly and bowed his head, leading back i.to the group of guards.

((This is also my cue to leave. Post to this tomorrow hon!))
handsmile commented…
I feel like your always up to something o.o एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
'Cause I'm evil -shrugs- talk to आप tomorrow एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
handsmile commented…
:3 okay see ya :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Nathanial, you just let her do this? Not one of you has spoken up for her." Sara says to the crowd "All of you just go with her decision. That little girl had more guts than any of you. I'm not too fond of your queen and I was willing to help. You guys probably let her succumb to the darkness without even trying to assist her. Some City. You guys are always talking about your queen and cant do anything to protect her? Like small puppies, just back to mother for protection. You guys make me sick. Have fun rotting in hell I guess. The wizard dude sounds worse than the queen. I wouldn't let him rule." Sara closes her speech
"wizard?... i hope his name is not Hoemhiem... i hope more for the queens sake, then the cities"

Calamund walks to the Dryad, he hands her some of his water, in the land of the Dryads, water is shown as a peace offering, Calamund knew this.
"Why thank you, I was getting thirsty" Sara said drinking the pure water restoring some life back into her vines
(So lonely)
(sorry, school started again)
(Really? It's July, I start school in september)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
((So you started over.....Is it cool if I use the character from the old one?))