बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना ミ★ Into another world ★彡

Flora_Swift posted on Jul 19, 2013 at 02:12AM
This is just a crossover of Harry Potter and The Lord Of the Rings. 19 year old witch Flora Swift and her best friend Nordiac Veronica get's whisked of to a world of elves, haflings and talking trees. That is middle - earth. The two of them unexpectedly bumps into a ranger who claims himself as 'strider'. In the 'prancing pony', they meet four haflings or hobbits who is in hold of the ring of power. Strider takes Flora, Nordiac and the hobbits to a place called Rivendell. 'A place infested with elves who seem to be just like humans except having pointy ears.' Is Flora's description. The Lord of Rivendell, Elrond called a secret council and surprisingly, Flora and Nordiac is called along too. There, eleven people are chosen to accompany Frodo (one of the hobbits.) to go to Morder, the dark tower and destroy the dark and mighty ring of power.

Gandalf, to represent wizards.
Aragorn (Strider) and Boromir to represent humans.
Legolas Greenleaf to represent elves.
Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippen to represent hobbit.
Flora and Nordiac to represent the outer world.
Gimli to represent dwarves.

You can make a OC but, you can only start when the fellowship start it's journey, they just meet you and you go along or follow them. There must be at least three players until we can start, Flora, Nordiac and Aragorn. I am going to list everyone's name here and I'll give a pic of how the person looks like.

Fellowship of the ring:
Flora Swift:
Nordiac Veronica:
Gandalf:
Aragorn:
Boromir:
Legolas:
Frodo:
Sam:
Merry:
Pippen:
Gimli:

OC:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will give you more of the story once we get there.

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flora_Swift said…
Right, I'll be Flora.

Name: Flora Swift
Looks: See pic
Race (elf, human, witch ect.): witch
Personality: Kind hearted, bad tempered and very nosy.
 Right, I'll be Flora. Name: Flora तत्पर, तेज, स्विफ्ट Age: 19 Looks: See pic Race (elf, human, witch ect.): w
This is just a information card.

Aragorn
 This is just a information card. Aragorn
Nordiac Veronica
 Nordiac Veronica
Legolas
 Legolas