बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Victura Academy RP

LocalArtistist posted on Jul 19, 2013 at 01:50AM
You receive an an school recommendation letter from Victura Academy's Head Master, because of the certain "skills" you possess. This school is meant for students with "special" characteristics. There are 3 ranks; 1st you are one of the top beings (God/Gods, Satan, Lilith exct). 2nd descendant of a 1st rank or just a powerful species. 3rd Average strength species or demoted 2nd rank (poltergeist, faery, exct). You can be any kind of being (Vampire, hell-hound, succubi/ iccubi, demigod, exct). You can even make up your own ,just explain what they are first. Finally, fill out the application.
Name:
Parents:
(true) Age:
Year( there 4 years much like high school):
Looks:
Species/ Rank:
Personality:
Bio:(must have one)
Pic:(optional)
last edited on Oct 05, 2013 at 12:12AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 229 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 229

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना animegurl235 said…
(VERY LONG PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!! ^_^')
Name: Sekiya Isteir
Parents: Fierth, and Saita.
Year: 1st
Looks: Dark Violet Hair and Dark Violet Eyes.
Species/Rank: Daughter of a Dangerous Demon King and a Mage, so she is a half demon/ half mage. 1st rank.
Personality: Very weak and shy. RICH. Always quiet towards everyone, very reserved. Always wears dark clothes. Very pretty, has no friends. Many boys have crushes on her for her looks, but never approach her because she never talks to anybody and is very high quality. Nobody knows of her tragic past and they all think she is the daughter of a wealthy emperor.
Bio: Her father is Fierth the Demon King, and he was known for raping young women, then murdering them. He was very powerful and evil and had just escaped prison . But he had fallen in love with Saita, a beautiful powerful mage of the highest rank. He proposed to her and they got married, and soon after Saita got pregnant with Sekiya. But Fierth got very angry about this, since demons weren't allowed to have children, so he attemped to kill Saita so that Sekiya would die, but that didn't work. Fierth fled in fear, vowing to bring Saita and Sekiya misery for the rest of their lives. Soon after, Sekiya was born. Saita was so heart-broken and depressed over everything, she completely ignored her daughter. Sekiya spent her whole life in solitude and that is what caused her depressed attitude. She also doesn't know she is the daughter of a demon king, all Saita told her was that her father was a bad man and deserted them. But since demons aren't supposed to have kids, their children will have...side effects, like Sekiya being able to kill people without meaning to. She did this to the only boy she ever loved, Makita Therou. While she was in middle school, they fell in love, and while they kissed on their first date, Sakiya was so overwhelmed with happiness she unintentionallly killed him. This is what also caused her current personality. And she is becoming even more powerful and she has no idea why. Saita noticed this and sent her to Victura Academy so that the Headmaster might be able to cure her. But Sekiya is finding out more and more about here past.. ....
 (VERY LONG PLEASE भालू WITH ME!! ^_^') Name: Sekiya Isteir Parents: Fierth, and Saita. Age: 16
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kaboomgirl said…
Name: Alec Penrose
Parents: A Gwragedd Annwn for a mother (Welsh water faerie), and a human for a father. Names Gwendolyn and Cadfael.
Year: First
Looks: A short boy whose skin is a pale-ish colour and his eyes are a glittery green-blue. His hair, which sticks up in random places, is full of loose, extremely dark curls. In certain lights, the hue of his hair looks of a dark green.
Species/ Rank: Fae, 3nd Rank.
Personality: Adventurous and intuitive. He's extremely smart, and loves any sort of fun. Danger, however, he tends to stay away from. In non-serious situations, he's a happy-go-lucky best friend type of guy.
Bio: A Gwragedd Annwn, as they occasionally do, chose a mortal man as a husband. They met rather romantically, in a lush garden of flowers and fruits, discovered by Cadfael through a legendary stone door. Gwendolyn was a beautiful water spirit, and the first that Cadfael ever met. They fell in love, and eventually wed, but Cadfael was to never take her from the garden. If done, they would fall into comas, and the door would be sealed. It was easy to figure a way around this rule, though - one night,Gwendolyn exited the door with no trouble, and went to live with her beloved. She became pregnant with Alec, who was soon born and sent to school. Gwendolyn died, however, before Alec came of an appropriate age to discover his bloodline, of an ailment that could not be cured. Cadfael, distraught, committed suicide a month later.
Alec then lived with his uncle Macsen, who happens to travel a lot. Macsen knew everything about the water spirits, and eventually told Alec the truth, once he began to show symptoms. In the summer, he could barely stand the heat without drinking gallons of water, and constantly played in rivers and lakes. At reaching 10, he found that he could make shapes and swirls of the water, and even control it mid-air to a certain extent. When he had gotten the letter for Victura Academy, he jumped on the opportunity.
Pic:
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 [b]Name: [/b]Alec Penrose [b]Parents:[/b] A Gwragedd Annwn for a mother (Welsh water faerie), and a
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ana_tai_tadase said…
(I love making rp characters! Thanks for inviting me :P)
Name: Arisa McAllister
Parents: Father: Emil McAllister (A powerful wizard) and Artemis (Goddess of hunting and archery)
Year: 1rst
Looks: Pale blue wavy long hair, petite for her age, pale skin. Her eyes are lavender color
Species/ Rank: Demigod with magical powers because of her father. 2nd
Personality: She's brutally honest. Awkward around people since she grew on the country side and was homeschooled. She's kind, cultured (she loves to read) and really loyal to the few friend she has. She's very optmistic and likes adventures.
Bio: Being the child of a God, made her a demigod, different that normal children. Facing the fact, their parents decided to live in the country side..or more like in the woods. Since little she was raise there, homeschooled too. They few of her friends were animals and her friend Avery, (They met once when Arisa was practicing archery and he was lost on the woods. He thought she was really cool and became friend quickly, they even went to a romantic level) Since her mother is the Goddess of hunting and archery, she is was really great at it, almost impossible. She was really fast and didn't ever missed her shot. She can talk with animals. She also knows how to use magic because of her father. It comes easy to her. Once she was as hunting as usual in her usual spot and a black bird flied direct towards her so she shot it. When she went to she what kind of bird it was, she saw a letter on his back with her name on it. It was an school recommendation letter from Victura Academy's Head Master, saying that they would be thrilled to have her in the school after being monitored by them for weeks. She tells her parents and they tell her to go. She agrees. But little did she know her best friend/ somehow lover Avery, was actually a young teacher of the academy.
Pic belowww
 (I प्यार making rp characters! Thanks for inviting me :P) Name: Arisa McAllister Parents: Father:
ana_tai_tadase commented…
Hmmmm, whatever आप wanna it's fine :P i don't really care which he gets. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Do pardon, but wasn't Artemis granted eternal virginity by Zeus? I'm truly sorry, but I recall reading that..
Unless there's a story behind it?))
to tell the truth i don't know of their background much, nothing और than what i research quickly yesterday. Anyways, this is fictional, couldn't we change it up a bit? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना animefangirlz said…
Name: Ellina Sutcliff
Parents: (unknown mother) & Grell ( father)
(true) Age: 18
Year: 4
Looks: short red hair and golden/green eyes
Species/ Rank: Reaper lvl 8
Personality: much like her father
Bio: lived in our world since she was 5 prior to that she lived with her father.mostly lives alone since Grell has lots of work. in spare time she practices her weapons and skills hoping to be the best reaper ever and surpass her father,Will and all the others. not much known other wise
 Name: Ellina Sutcliff Parents: (unknown mother) & Grell ( father) (true) Age: 18 Year: 4 Looks:
uhhhh that's a ruby cosplay from RWBY! O: really cool choice! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
handsmile commented…
RWBY! o.o एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
Name: Noōné Keinz
Parents: Mother(unknown) Father: Drocell Keinz before his death
(true) Age: 16
Year( there 4 years much like high school): 2
Species/ Rank: Doll / Puppetmaster
Personality: He has a very blank expression host of the time and talks in third person a lot just like his father, but he respects people who are true to themselves and authority...as long as it is truthful.
Bio:(must have one) He was a kid when his father was died, he'd spend nights sneaking off to his grave and before then the Undertaker to see his body and spend time with his father. Then when he was resurrected as a puppet/doll he spent day and night going to see him and the angel who brought him back to 'life'. Sad that he would grow old and die missing his father he asked Ash Panders to make him a doll like Drocell so they could be together forever. When his father died again he was miserable and spent his time in Ash's open arm for comfort and guidance.
 Name: Noōné Keinz Parents: Mother(unknown) Father: Drocell Keinz before his death (true) Age: 16
Sekiya looked at the war scene painting lazily. She was bored... Sighing, she observed the classroom. Everybody seemed to be watching it intently, and they looked like they were really into it. Sekiya didn't get it. Why were people intrigued by this? It was just stupid... Looking closer she squinted up to see it, and did a double take. A girl standing there in the painting, surrounded with 6 other students ( that looked eerily like her classmates) looked just like her! Those same Violet eyes and hair, and garbed especially in black... Scanning the students, she noticed that they were discussing the very same thing. What was going on?
The boy bit his lip, his brow furrowed deep in concentration. He was confused, certainly - a likeness of him was on a dramatic painting at an academy he had never set foot in before. Turquoise eyes, his short stature... there was even the same green tint to his curly locks. It was a puzzling thing, and he had realized very quickly of the match between the others in the piece of art, and the people who sat there in the room with him. The details were extraordinary, right down to the hue of eyes to styles of clothing. Very puzzling, indeed.
He glanced around the room for the fifth time in about a minute, having to check time and time again if he could truly believe what he was seeing. Of course, it never did change. They were there, in the painting, and it was doubtful that the fact was just coincidence.
Sitting in the back of the classroom nervously , Arisa stare at the group of people that from today were going to be their school classmates. It made her happy to finally interact with more people but obviously nervous since having the lack of abilities to talk with someone new. She turn her gaze to a painting everyone was looking at. Seven kids on a war, and strangely they all seem awfully like some of her classmates..even herself. Maybe just a coincidence..or the future...Sighing after he last thought she looked up to examine her classmates. First impressions are always the way to figure someone out. At least for her was. Her eyes landed on the redheaded in the front sit. She was staring at the painting curiously. She seem nice, for now of course. Though her aura seem troubled and sad. Maybe she had a bad past, she thought right after the readheaded looked at the others and then to her. Her big blue eyes landed on her , like expecting something from her so she turn away her look to girl in black. She was really pretty but Arisa could see how bored and reserved she was at first glance. Arisa quickly played with her blue way hair, that always made her calm. She turned now to the boy with black curls and confused look. He was gazing at the painting like expecting it to give him an answer. But she understood him. She also wanted to know the meaning of that painting. Relaxing in her chair, she waiting for the teacher to arrive, or maybe one of her classmates to make the first move and try talking with her....Today was surely going to be an interesting long day.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Guenever Astolat (( Guen for short ))

Parents: Elsa and Blyant Astolat

(true) Age: 150 (( looks 17 ))

Year: 3rd

Looks: Black hair, red eyes, 5'9 when human, two pictures will be provided for her appearances

Species/ Rank: Hell hound, 2nd rank

Personality: She never speaks, is very dangerous when angered, if you are her master (her lover) or a person she has let herself attach to she's not all bad

Bio: Her mother, Elsa, was also a hell hound, and had the ability to shapeshift between a human form and a hound form. Her father, Blyant, was a demon. When she was born, she was technically half hell hound and half demon, but she didn't get many demon attributes or abilities. The hell hound part of her was most prominant, the demon part is almost non existant. Genever also had the ability to shapeshift between a human and hound form, and in that hound form, as most hell hounds do, she has the ability of super strength and speed. While in her human form her only abilities are swordsmanship and her one way shapeshifting. When she got her letter from the head master, she was doing her natural duty as a hell hound and being the watch hound of a graveyard, as some hell hounds do. It was given to her father and her father told her she was going. She has already passed through two years of this high school and is now in her 3rd year. She doesn't really want to go because when she graduates she knows she's going back to her natural hell hound duty of being one of the protectors of the world of the dead.

Pic: below

Human form (( but with black hair instead of brown )):

link

Hound form:

link

(( how's that? ))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flora_Swift said…
Name: Delphina Olivia
Parents: unknown father, Athena.
Year: 3rd
Looks: dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Tall, slim and beautiful.
Species/ Rank: Goddess, 1st rank.
Personality: strong, noble, confident, friendly. Has so many friends, likes paring up people but, no paring for herself though many boys tried.
Bio: No one knows what goddess is she of, because she takes great interest in everything. No one knows who her father is, Athena doesn't tell, but, it was certain he is a god. Delphina can shape - shift into a dove and hawk. You wouldn't like to cross her when she is angry. Can be a demon among boys, lure them into a trap and then scare them in some way. Delphena has lived most of her life in Mount Olympus, there she has learned a lot from all the gods and goddesses, she usually came top of class.
Pic: below
 Name: Delphina Olivia Parents: unknown father, Athena. Age: 17 Year: 3rd Looks: dark brown hair,
I stood at the door of the classroom watching everyone in silence, even the teacher didn't seem to realize I was around. When the teacher turned around, I sneeked into the room and sat down on a seat next to my best friend.

"Did you see what the teacher did? Didn't even notice me at all!" The two of us burst into silent giggles. I looked around and saw the demigod, I think Arisa was her name. I wish I can tell her more about being a real god or goddess, poor thing...

My thoughts were drowned when I saw a girl with deep violet coloured hair, I felt very angry, my powers were losing control again. I looked away from the strange girl and turned to my best friend and told her what happened. "Oh. That's Sekiya Isteir, daughter of a demon king." My friend told me. "That's the reason everytime I see her I feel like attacking her. Why are they all crowding around her?"
Flora_Swift commented…
sorry... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Lucky I wasn't eaten by a vampire, yes, I am safe." Delphina joked with her friend once more.
Guenever was sitting on the roof of the building, reading one of her books. She hated to be around others. She wished she could stay in this high school forever, but she knew she couldn't. She would graduate, then get ranked up from graveyards to a protector of a portal to hell. She sighed and put her book away, then got out her butterfly knife and started unconsciously playing with it as she stared off into space.
Delphina took the girls hand, "And I'm Delphina Athena Olivia, I'm a Goddess from Olympus. Anyway, I was just joking about vampires, don't take it seriously." Delphina's eyes glimmered a grey colour, not her usual hazel.
Guenever sighed and got up. "I guess I might as well go to the ceremony.... Head master will get mad again...." She got up and went into the ceremony hall, sneaking in with her hell hound speed and sat down in her human form, hoping not to have been seen.
Nōoné looked up as his name was called, it seemed to be they weren't even going in order he stood up quietly, he looked awfully pale and addressed himself. He had an expression that seemed not just tired and emotionless, the only emotion present was probably boredom. "Nōoné Keinz, Puppetmaster and doll, Age 16, Rank 2nd, Father was Drocell Keinz, he died by a demon named Sebastian Michaelis."
Arisa looked between the redheaded, apparently called Miranda and the Goddess; Delphina. They both definatly had strong personalities. She would have walked towards them and introduced herself but she was to awkward for that. Sighing, she brought her bag to her desk and look around, hoping no one was watching her. A small chittering made her gaze back on her bag, she had brought one of her special friends to school, a squirrel named Apollo, after his uncle. (Do you guys really don't like i'm using Artemis? because if you do let me know). She smiled and pet him. Apollo always seem to calm her. Regaining some trust in herself, she looked up and studied, Delphina, she was also a Goddess. She must have been conceived between to Gods most likely. She was okay with who she was, a DemiGod, She wasn't any less. But she could feel her confident so she probably knew more of how to be a Goddess than she did. She would definatly try to make friends with her so she could maybe help her on that department. This moment were the one that she wish Avery was here...talking about another person, the headmaster seem rather young. It was now her time to say her personal information. " O-oh, I'm Arisa McAllister, daughter of the Goddess Artemis and the great Wizard Emil. I'm a Demigod. Age 16, Rank 2nd..."
She tried to made eye contacted with the rest but she was to nervous to do so.
Flora_Swift commented…
Yeah, it is fictional, right? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yay going against Mythology! hahaha, thanks guys. Ohhhh, well i still don't know how everyone is going to be divided. Since your are leading the rp, आप choose, i don't have a problem, LocalArtistist ^^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Flora_Swift commented…
That's fine with me. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Oh Alright! Good thinking. Put him in a rank i'm on, but the class doesn't matter, so आप choose एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"It's OK, carry on." Delphina tried to calm the nervous looking girl, a demigod, interesting she thought.
Smiles sweetly at Delphina."I'm a demigod with magical powers from my father...Oh, well that's all." Happily, she turned her head to the altar to find none other than her friend..lover...something...Avery standing there looking at her. She found herself so surprised that she couldn't even breathe for a minute. What the hell was he doing here?! Why is he there next to the headmaster?! What is happening?!
She quickly turned her gaze to her desk and shut her eyes. Maybe if she did for some seconds all of this could be a dream, or some answers would come.
"You know Avery?" Delphina asked Arisa. Arisa was staring at Avery as though transfixed. "He is well... You know..." Delphina commented.
Guenever sighed a bit and sat there, her hood over her head and her face looking down. She hated being around others. She hated talking to them even more. The only people she talked to were Miranda and anyone who she attached herself to, which was no one else. And even when she talked to Miranda, she still barely did at all.
She felt like crying, but she wouldn't cry in her first day..she was stronger than that...at least she thought. She turned to her side to Delphina. " Y-yeah, i think i do know him..." She looked at him one more time. It was really him. And he was a teacher! This wasn't how she planned her day to go at all. Miranda rested a hand on her shoulder kindly. That made her a bit more relieved. Both, Miranda and Delphina were really nice. You could say the only good things that have happened so far today. "I don't know...it's just i know Av- i mean Professor Avery from back home. I didn't know he was a teacher here at all... it kinda of surprised me. But thanks for asking." She tried to smile at Miranda and Delphina but she was still pretty shocked. She just hoped this introduction to the headmaster and classmates was far over now! (btw, we will have roomates or what? lol i'm curious)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना handsmile said…
Hello nice to meet you im some random person :3

Name: Orson Flynn
Parents: Unknown (I'm bad with parents so uhm he has none.)
Year: 1st (FRESHMAN!)
Looks: green eyes, silver hair, thin, light completion, almost always wearing a panda hat, ALWAYS has a book with him
Species/ Rank: Mage(If that counts as a species) 2nd rank
Personality: a bit awkward, kind hearted, nice, tries to be funny, hopeless romantic, almost little kid like (knows how to have fun)
Bio: Abandoned and now dorms at any school he is at. Makes up his past where ever he goes. Holidays he stays alone, crying. Just figuring out how to actually use his powers He has been using it to get by. Hoping to make at least one friend who wont judge him or have pity on him and like him for him. He hates feeling unwanted and usually bottles up his emotions, just aching to let loose. But he could never be mean to someone, its just unnatural. he just goes by his days writing in a book of his.
Guenever walked towards her dorm. She saw her roommate because she went into the same hallways as where her dorm was. She sighed and walked down the hall, then turned to the left and opened the door. Fog spilled out and inside was a graveyard. She felt at home in a graveyard. She had traveled through many graveyards before and for some reason they always seemed the most comforting. A lot better than hell's gates. She always interacted with the spirits that came from graveyards. She ever so slightly smiled and went in.
(( okay I've really messed up. For some reason I thought Miranda was a teacher and totally forgot she was a first year. I'm really sorry. So given ever doesn't talk to her. The only person she talks to is the head master. Sorry again. ))
As her name was called, she got up, a bored look on her face. But as she did get up, she noticed many of the students were giving her a rather hostile reaction. This, she wasn't used to. She was used to people ignoring her, but not downright giving her looks of plain disgust and even...fear..
Sighing, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Sekiya Isiter, Mother: Saita Istier, Father-" She paused uncertainly and began again "-unknown. Saita is a powerful 1st rank mage, Father.. unknown once more. This makes me a mage. I am 16, 1st rank, 1st year. Thank you."
She frowned as she observed the students whispering about what she had just said. But she did pick up one word in their chaotic whispering "-demon king".
animegurl235 commented…
i think so... XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Orson rushes into the classroom obviously running a bit late, Before sitting down his name was called. he walked up to the front of the room. "I'm 16, A mage 2nd rank 1st year." Orson says quickly. he makes his way to the back of the class avoiding eye contact and hoping no one questions on who his parents are.
After quickly escaping from the room without being notice by Av-..Professor Avery, she went directly to her new room. A good place should could finally calm herself in. She opened the door and saw the tall and beautiful classmate that just spoke to her some minutes ago. She was busy getting her stuff in her closet so she didn't wanna disturb. She quietly enter and went to her side of the room. It was huge and fancy. She was used to having simple things back at home but she did like and preciate fancy things. Throwing her bag to her bed,the little Apollo made his way out of it and went of the window. Probably to look around...or look for Avery. Her sigh might have been a little to loud because Delphina finally notice her in the room. "Oh, sorry. I just entered some minutes ago, you seem kinda of busy so i didn't wanna disturb you.." She said almost whispering. She was really beautiful, well of course, being a daughter of Gods. And none less her aura was really pure and strong. A bit intimidating you could say, but she seem like a nice girl. She knew she was pretty, i mean at least Avery used to tell her that all the time that she believe so....
Shaking her head, she looked at Delphina waiting to response..maybe she was spacing so much she though Arisa was weird. Talking and interacting with animals sure was more easy...she could at least know they were thinking.
Flora_Swift commented…
"It's ok, go on and forget me." Delphina कहा hastily still पढ़ना her book. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Oh my goodness, I need to make it a habit to not be away for so long on the weekends.))
Between all of the other introductions, Alec had done the same in a quiet, but strong voice. He was Alec Penrose, son of a water faery and a human, aged 16 and fae of Rank 3. But, he was also confused more than ever. Thing were moving so fast, and he only caught a few named due to so many facts swirling around in his head and curiosities not yet fed. Before he noticed what was even happening, he had traveled to his new dorm and deserted by his dormmate, who apparently was half demon and half vampire? Things were going too fast...
It seemed that everyone here was so dark, or so powerful... he felt so out of place. How could he even compare to all of these strong beings, when all he could do was play with water? Needing to take a breath, he laid down on his new bed and covered his eyes, dreading the place already. He was just going to be an outcast again, not as talented or beautiful as anyone else. And, as history repeated, he was alone.
After class Orson escaped to his dorm. Setting up his side of the room, and taking out his book to write in it. "Who am I rooming with?" Orson asked himself
handsmile commented…
Meh, no one to कॉनवर्स with :( एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Delphina stood up from her seat near the wardrobe, "Arisa. I'm going out for a few minutes, you don't mind, do you?"
"Oh, i don't. Go ahead." She smiled at Delphina and started unpacking her things. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
After Orson settled himself in he walked around campus. Trying to figure out where classes will be and get familiar with the school. He even made it his mission to find a lone tree to sit at for lunch.
Guenever left her dorm room after setting her stuff down and sighed, walking down the halls, her blood red eyes staying to the floor.
Looking for something to calm him, or maybe even someone to talk to, Alec left the bed and wandered out into the hallways. His mind never ceasing to stop, thoughts ramming around and flowing like violent rapids,into his brain and giving him a dull ache. His eyes watched his shoes as he ducked his head down the corridor, speaking not a single word from his lips, which were pressed in a fine line.
Orson heads back down the halls making notes in his notebook. Little scribbles and dashes that only he would understand as well as some tips and pointers. He knew it would eventually look like an architects map, but after a bit of time. He flipped though his pages and continued his previous drawing. The next thing Orson knew he was on the floor after bumping into some girl.
Guenever bumped into a guy who was walking down the hall as well and she stumbled back a bit, then looked up to look at him.
"So sorry," Orson said getting back up and grabbing his book "Are you okay?" Orson said pushing his hair back behind his ear.
She looked at him and stared into his eyes, then looked down again and walked off again, not wanting to talk to him.
Nōone was quietly walking behind Alec with only the soft sound of some clicks being made, he saw the girl come by and just stopped before the two kind of collided. He walked over. "Are you okay?"
Orson kept walking and drawing, now looking for someone less hostile, he sat in the middle of the hall as people passed by. "Maybe someone would actually say hi" He thought to himself trying to look a little less awkward.
She looked at Noone and stared at him for a bit, then walked on again, feeling too shy to talk to them.
Delphina was still in her other world when she bumped into a boy.
Alec looked at the other in the same area of the hall, wincing for the run-in he saw but wanting to get out of there. It looked like they had it handled, anyway. Truth be told, he hadn't even noticed them until the commotion.
He began walking again, but stopped as if to consider saying something to the boy sitting in the hall. He found he was too afraid, though, and turned his back to keep on with his stroll.
Orson noticed the guy stop, but he didn't say anything. Orson wondered what was on his mind, only if he practiced telepathy. He stood and ran after him, grabbing his shoulder.
Alec stopped the moment he felt the hand on his shoulder, turning around with wide, fearful eyes.
The guy who was sitting, he thought to himself, trying to pace his breath. Does he want something? Did I look at him too long?
When he turned Orson had no words, he looked down awkwardly, giving himself a quick pep talk to actually talk. "Uhm, H-Hi." Orson stuttered taking in a deep breath and continuing to talk. " INoticedThatYouStoppedInTheHallBackThere. YouObviouslyHadSomethingToSayAndIThinkYouS­hou­ldJ­ust­Tel­lMe­,&q­uot­; Orson says quickly and nervously
Guenever stopped when she heard music. What was this? She had to know. She searched for the source of the music, then found what door it was behind. She leaned against the door and listened to this new phenomena.

((I I'm pretty sure everyone's just veered off of the 1800s era setting... ))
handsmile commented…
not I, im using पुस्तकें and stuff एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
He walked up behalf nd the two and waited for a chance to talk to both of the shy boys, he figured it would be easy to get them to be under his control if they really were this pathetically shy. "Yo, boys."
((dude now i'm getting REALLY excited about this roleplay))

"A-ah...!" Alec stammered. "I didn't really, I was just walking and stopped and thought you -might want to talk but then I thought better of it because you looked like you were busy and I- AAH!"
He squeaked in surprise, whirling to face the odd-looking boy staring at them, if things hadn't gotten awkward enough. His heart, the poor thing, was racing so fast he could barely hear the beat.