बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Gemini boarding school for twins!

oodango posted on Jul 18, 2013 at 03:22PM
You and your twin are sent to this boarding school without you knowing, What will you find out there?

Names :
Gender ;
Race ;
Bio :
Interests :
Personality :
Star crossed :
Bio :
last edited on Jul 18, 2013 at 03:42PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 127 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 127

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Reece Morgan
Race:Sand Golem
Bio:He and his twin are the last sand golems left.He was born within a clan of sand golems of a golem father and a human mother with his twin sister, Emily.The clan lived in a remote desert somewhere in the world.Till one day,the worst enemy of the sand golems arrived.Rain.Because of their human blood, Reece and Emily were immune to the rain.All the other golems were killed by it and Reece and Emily found themselves alone till they enrolled in the school.
Interests:Sleeping, Breaking rules, Lazying around.
Personnality:Easygoing,Sarcastic,Lazy and Coolheaded
Star crossed:He doesn't really care about his sis.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name:Reece मॉर्गन Gender:Male Race:Sand Golem Bio:He and his twin are the last sand golems left.He
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oodango said…
Accepted! When I meant 'star crossed' I meant do the twins love each over or not. Nevermind though and your character needs to have a twin too. :)
(Oh I didn't know.He doesn't even know he has a twin.But they naturally hate themselves.Would you mind being his twin?)
((It's okay, I don't mind being a twin. I think they should know eachother they can still hate eachother. I'm being very mean, confront and rude, I'm really sorry.))
Name : Destiny and Desiree
Race : Human, American
Bio : Destiny and Desiree come from a somewhat average family, One day, they were shipped off without each other knowing, they don't mind, they got eachother.
Interests : Destiny : Gymnastics, Sport's, Singing, Dancing, Being lazy, Desiree : Poetry, Writing, Being lazy, Food,
Personality : Destiny and Desiree are friendly and often cheerful, They are often very lazy, not liking to do work. Desiree is described as a big eater, often eating more than her twin. Desiree is quieter than Destiny because she's the yougest out of the two, that doesn't bother Desiree, she quite likes been the youngest. The two like inventing up stuff, like their own secret langangue.
Star crossed : No.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sparkles3 said…
Name : Kiki
Gender ; Female
Race ; Spellbinder (like a witch, but a bit more powerful)
Bio : She has two mental illnesses, Bipolar and schizophrenia, and she never takes her meds. Her twin, Rikki, has been trying to get her take the medicine, but she always flat out refuses
Interests : potatoes, avoiding the hallucinations, avoiding therepists, and not taking meds
Personality : Absolutely nuts
Star crossed : nope. She can't stand Rikki

Name : Rikki
Gender ; Female
Race ; Spellbinder
Bio : This twin is completely normal, well, as normal as a 'Binder can get. She tries to get Kiki to take her meds because she's sick of being known as 'That crazy girl's twin
Interests : writing songs and designing clothes
Personality : Typical lead cheerleadr attitude.
Star crossed : she cares about Kiki, but really doesn't like to be around her.
 Name : Kiki Gender ; Female Race ; Spellbinder (like a witch, but a bit और powerful) Bio : She h
Accepted!
Destiny and desiree were talking to each other as they walked down the hall, They weren't speaking english or any other common lanangue it seemed to be fast, jumbled up and making no sense. Destiny nodded, before speaking to Desiree. Desiree smiled, it made her happy, she was the one who made up it, no one could understand it but them.
Kiki was running through the hall, convinced that something was chasing was chasing her. "What do I do?" She asked frantically. She put her hands over her ears. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" She screamed.

Rikki was running after her twin, a mixture of concern and anger etched onto her face.
"True." Destiny nodded, "You hungry?" she laughed, "When are you not?" she joked, "Well, there's time." she looked asround. "What direction is it?"
Kiki ran into an empty class room, locked the door, and sat in the corner, shaking. "Please go away. Please. I just want to be alone. Please. He'll hear you. Go away." She whimpered.

Rikki stood outside of the classroom. "Why did I have to get stuck with a basket case sister?" She muttered.
"Hi!" Destiny and Desiree greeted in unison while they made there way to the lunch hall.
Name:Emily Morgan
Race:Sand Golem
Bio:Check Reece Morgan bio
Interests:Fighting Breaking rules, Lazying around
Personnality:Hot headed, Can be easily ignited, Rough and Likes fighting
Star crossed:She hates her bro.
 Name:Emily मॉर्गन Gender:Female Race:Sand Golem Bio:Check Reece मॉर्गन bio Interests:Fighting Bre
Rikki shrugged and left her sister alone. She walked to the lunch hall, figuring that she'd grab a potato for Kiki and something for her to eat as well.

Kiki had her hands over her ears again. She was screeching so loud that you could hear her down the hall: "LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Acceoted!
Destiny and Desiree sat at a table, Destiny looked in disgust at her food. Being a picky eater. Slowly she picked it up with her knife and fork while Deirsee was wolfing it down.
Rikki found a potato, the got herself a salad. She walked over to Destiny and Desiree. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked.

Kiki finally stopped freaking out, her terrified expression was now replaced by one of creepy happiness. "Come on, Pablo! Let's go create potato gremlins!" With that, she all but flew out of the classroom, and began grabbing anything that looked like a potato.
"Of course!" Destiny replied cheerfully as Desiree nodded at Rikki. "Sit anywhere!" Destiny gestured at the table.
Reece and Emily walked in the school yard together, both in silence.The atmosphere was quite tensed between them.Reece had his normal cool,indifferent look.Emily was frowning as usual.

Emily:I'm going somewhere else.It sucks to walk with you.

Reece:It isn't a blessing to walk with you either.

Emily sparked off as usual.She grabbed Reece by his collar and brought him close

Emily:Are you teasing me Reece?You want me to kill you?

Reece: "smiles." You can still go ahead and try.You know you can't kill me Emy.

Emily: "pushes him." Don't call me Emy.

Emily turned and walked away,going into the building.

Emily:Hey, anyone in here?

Reece sighed and walked away too,passing by Destiny and Desiree. as he sat down at a table close to theirs.
Rikki took a seat and started to eat her salad. " So, my names Rikki. My sister Kiki is probably running around her somewhere."

Kiki burst into the lunchroom with a nerf gun in one hand, and sack of potatoes in the other. "Give me all your potatoes now!"
Destiny and Desiree looked at Kiki. "I found her." Desiree mumured, Destinty then piped up, "Pleased to meet you! I am Destiny and that is Desiree." she gestured to her sister.
Rikki smiles, then sees Kiki. "Great... I'll be right back." She got up and walked over to her insane sister. " What are you doing?!" She hissed. Kiki's eyes twitched.

"Give me the potato." She said quietly. Rikki handed her the potato, which she quickly put into her potato sack. The two went back to the table.

"Sorry about that. She didn't take her meds today." Rikki apoligized.

"I never do!" Kiki chirped, and began gnawing on a potato.
Destiny and Desiree stared in shock, gaping before looking over to Kiki. "Oh, it's alright. Not your problem." Destiny waved it off while Desiree looked at Kiki, "I like potatoes too." she commented.
"Ya want one?" Kiki asked cheerfully.

Rikki facepalmed.
"Yes, please." Desiree took the potato. "I like potatoes, They are good with, cheese and butter. I like cheese and I like butter. Do you like them too?" Desiree asked.
Reece got distracted from his meal by the sight of Kikki gnawing savagely at the potato

Reece:...the hell?

Emily got into the cafeteria and moved towards Reece's table.She sat facing him.

Reece: "smiles" So you're back

Emily:Shaddup or I'll really kill you.
"Yeah. Basically anything is good with potatoes. Ecspecially chocolate..."
"I've never tried it!" Desiree said exictedly, "Wow..." Destiny looked at Desiree.
"Luckily, I have some chocolate syrup too." Kiki said happily, and pulled the aforementioned choclate syrup from her sack. "Want some?" She asked as she squezzed some on her potato.
Desiree nodded, "Yes, please!"
Emily suddenly stood and kicked the table over, spilling Reece's food everywhere.Reece had teased her again.

Emily:REECE!!!

She shouted his name with a great amount of rage.Reec just smiled as usual and said

Reece:Easy sis.This isn't how you should behave infront of your senior.So much lack of respect.

Emily:Talk about respect one more time and I snap your neck.
Kiki handed Desiree the bottle, then took a bite of her choclate covered potato. Rikki slammed her head down on the table, groaning.
Desiree poured the chocolate syrup on the potato, while Destiny stared. "Your bonkers, Desiree." she told her as Desiree smiled. "I'm Desiree, by the way. Pleased to meet you." Desiree said to Kiki.
"Cool. I'm Kiki." Kiki said happily, then poked Rikki's head. Rikki smacked her hand away, resulting in a very feline hiss.
"That's a nice name." Desiree started to eat her potato while watching Kiki.
"Thanks. Yours sounds like a siren name." Kiki said after recovering from her momentary feline act. She turned to the left, where no was sitting. "Shut it, Pablo. I'm real sick of you right now."
Reece:Calm down sis, you're gonna hurt someone."

Emily:It' s you I'm gonna hurt, you jerk!!!!

As she said that, all the windows in the cafeteria blew up instantly.Reece looked around and raised an eyebrow

Reece:I told you to calm down.
"Siren?" Destiny and Dersiree began eating, glancing at each other often.
Rikki's head flew up just as glass came raining from all sides. Kiki hissed yet again, then turned back to her conversation with a hallucination.
A teacher marched though the hall, "Who is responsible for this?!" she demanded shrilly.
Kiki shot the teacher a look, then returned to speaking with Pablo. "Wait, really? There's a new GB tonight?" She exclaimed, then cheered. Rikki sighed. Stupid everyday life.
Desiree slurped her drink loudly, "Don't be so loud!" Destiny hissed loudly. "It's bad manner's!"
Sand began rushing in through the windows and spiralling in the cafeteria, engulfing everything in the sandstorm.Reece just sighed.His sister never changed.That same fiery temper.Now,the whole hall was engulfed in the spiraliing sand.He'd have to calm her himself then.
Kiki continued to eat her potato while talking to Pablo.
Marching, The teacher got thrust off Emily's arm and was marching her off, "You are paying for all of this!"
Desiree and Destiny chuckled. "Ooh...."
Kiki stopped talking abruptly, her cheery face back to horror. "No. No, go away."

Rikki looked over at her sister. "This wouldn't happen if you took your meds." She muttered.
Destiny looked at the teacher, "He's very stict you know. Very..." Destiny whispered, "You wouldn't want to misbehave."
Kiki put her hands back over her ears, her head shaking rapidly back and forth, a look of sheer terror in her eyes.

Rikki, used to this happening, pulled a book out of her bag.
Destiny swallowed, "It's nice here, I really like it here." Desnity commented trying to make converstation.
Emily frowned as the sandstorm dissapeared.

Emily:Let go of me!!!

She screamed and blasted the teacher away sending him crashing against the food counter.
Rikki looked up from her book. "It is a pretty cool school. Do you have any idea why the only accepted twins?"