बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Life

Directingchicky posted on Jul 12, 2013 at 07:12PM
There is nothing special about this forum at all. Its all real life, everyday happenings. No zombies, vampires, demons or anything. Be college students, an artist, a famous rock star or professor. Hell, you can even be a stripper or prostitute it doesn't matter!

Live like a normal person, or don't. Have an uber creepy obsession, be a stalker out to follow the object of your desires, or be a physco serial killer!

This is set in New Orleans, Louisiana, but your story doesn't have to begin and end there. All walks of life come to the crescent city, where are you from?

Rules:
No godmodding, I mean this. This is your only warning.
Keep a storyline. Don't just jump all over the place being blah!
Sex is allowed. But make it...classy?
Be creative! Meaning try not to use one-liners all the time.
Have fun! Or I will beat you!

Profiles are welcomed, but not expected.
If you want to do a profile, at least include the following.

Name:
Marital Status:
Short bio:

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 18 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Talia Moretti Marino De Luca ((Tally))
Profession((if any)): Teacher's aid, college student, part time job at Family costume shop.
Marital Status: Single
Appearance: Picture
Short bio: Italian born and bred, Tally and her family of six siblings, ( two sisters and four brothers) Mama Marino, and her overly excitable dad, own a local clothing shop downtown. Tally is always dressed up in costumes when at work, yet wears professional attire . She is overly excitable as well and is easy to change her opinion.
Dislikes:Spicy food, rudeness.
 Name: Talia Moretti Marino De Luca ((Tally)) Age: 20 Profession((if any)): Teacher's aid, college
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Amelia Greyson
Profession: Mechanic
Appearance: Picture. Brown eyes, scar on the bridge of her nose and freckle on the lower corner of her left eye.
Short bio: She grew up around mechanics. Her father, uncle, and grandpa were all mechanics. She began to love cars like they did. Not for their looks or speed, but for what they were; one of the best machines ever built. She lived outside New Orleans all her life so when she hit 18 she move into the city.
Dislikes: Spiders, narcissistic people, and tea.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Amelia Greyson Age: 23 Profession: Mechanic Marital Status: Single Gender : Female Appeara
Name: Jasper Levi
Profession: Physics Teacher
Appearance: Picture
Short bio: Contrary to popular belief, Jasper was a straight-A student. He loved physics, so when it was time for college he went to study to be a teacher. He is a bit mean looking, but he has a sweet side that includes his love for cats.
Dislikes: Dogs, apple pie, and not getting enough sleep.
 Name: Jasper Levi Age: 25 Profession: Physics Teacher Marital Status: Single Gender: Male Appear
It was the first day of school, and his car won't start. It was the first day of school and his car won't start. Jasper sat in the lobby of the mechanic's shop waiting for any word from the mechanic. His head was in his hands and his temple throbbed with anger. Suddenly, he heard the shop door open and the low clicking of biker boots. He looks up to see a fiery haired girl whipping her hands off on a dirty shop rag.
"Well." She begins. "We can fix it, but it will take a couple hours."
Jasper sighed. "I don't have a couple hours! I have to be to work in less than an hour. I'm a teacher."
The girl looked him up and down and laughed. "A teacher? Man, I would have never guess."
Jasper sighed.
"Okay, look. I'll be a nice person and let you borrow my car." She shrugged.
Jasper looked at her. "You're kidding." He said with an unamused look on his face.
"No, I'm not. My car is much crappier than yours and I have your car." She said, and walked up to him. Pulling a sharpie out of her back pocket she grabbed his hand and pulled the cap off the marker with her teeth.
She wrote a cell phone number and the name Amelia on his hand. "Our shop phone got stolen, when you're done with the kiddies call me and I'll bring your car to the school." With that she grabbed reached over the counter, her large back tattoo exposed, then through a pair of keys at him. "Its the rusty red one in the back. Catch you later." She said, entering the shop again.

-At School-

Jasper finally got to school. And shockingly, in time. That Amelia girl was right, her car was worse.
Jasper raced into his classroom, 5 minutes before the bell rang. He fixed his hair and made sure his sleeves did not reveal any tattoos. He was surprised when he got the job, but he was over qualified. After panicking and getting everything set, he sighed and leaned against his desk.
"On no no no! Ho intenzione di essere in ritardo! Non il mio primo giorno .... per favore non è il mio primo giorno!" The soft, excited voice came from just down the hall as the sound of the heels of boots clacked against the empty hallway floors in a rush. Brown chestnut hair bounced and swayed, the same with the flowy black skirt she wore, her brown metallic shirt luckily tight enough to stay in place while she ran to the classroom, and certain boots she wore has metal chains, brass accents and an almost rustic design.
Already she had been mistaken for a student arriving early, and hopefully the teacher she would be aiding would see her as exactly that...his aid. Talia DeLuca was not one to take such things harshly, but she may squeak her disapproval if he thought her that young. And hopefully they would not take her asking to be called Tally instead as an insult to professional opinion. Truth be told, she had no idea what she was doing.

Finally though, she arrived at the classroom, halting to a stop as she composed herself and entered the classroom, rather clumsily that is, and smiled wide, " Hi there!" She greeted cheerfully, her cheeks slightly pink from running, other wise she looked completely,...Tally.
"Why was that guy driving away in one of the scrap cars?" Jeremy asked Amelia, Jeremy was a man that worked for Amelia's dad for 10 years. Amelia rolled out from under a car, smirking with a wrench in her hand. "Oh, he is a teacher and needed to get to school for the first day. So, I told him it was mine and gave him the keys."
Jeremy laughed. "You're lucky we had a running one or he would have really had to take your car."
Amelia laughed and shrugged, rolling back under the car.
_

Jasper looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "You must be..Tally. My aid." He asked. He didn't understand why they gave him a teacher aid. Well, this was only his second year teaching, but he did pretty well last year.
Her smile widened as she nodded, coming up to stand in front of him, and thrusting her small hand out to shake his, " Yes, that I am! It is a pleasure to meet you Mr.Levi." She said brightly, her smile one of excitement and honest to goodness happiness. Though, even with the tall boots on, she was much much shorter than he was, though she had gotten used to it over the years.
He shook her hand. How hyper and happy she was, he didn't get it. The first day was always the worst... for teachers and students. Maybe he was just in a sour mood because of his car, and that crappy car of Amelia's smelt like dirt and old cigarettes. He couldn't wait for the day to be over and for him to get his car back.
Her smiled seemed to waver, but nonetheless, she was excited to be here finally. The previous year they had denied her internship because of her age, but now...she was here! She released his hand and took a step back, having to literally tilt her head back so she could look him in the face. My...he was very tall..." Well now...what is it you have planned for the day yes? Anything you require me to do?"
"It is the first day, so just introductions, rules, and thats about it. Nothing really happens the first day." Jasper said, a bit mono-toned. He stood up and walked around his desk to the back of it, and began tidying up. "You don't have to do much. Just say you name, why you are here and how you'll help." He shrugged.
"O....oh..." She couldn't help it, but her smile vanished, leaving a small frown playing on the edges of her lips as she stared at him in confusion. She had seen many of the other teachers on the way in with stacks upon stacks of papers...and she wondered what kind of teacher this man was. He did not seem very lively, and it was almost depressing of sorts. "Well then....okay."
"Its only the first day. We aren't going to start teaching on the first day, that'd be brutal." He laughed, scratching his head with his written-on hand. "Tomorrow we'll probably do more. Check out books, get to know the students more. Things like that, but." He stood up. "Today we don't do much. Unless you have a suggestion.'
She quickly shook her head, " Oh no no. I mean...I would of course, but I am afraid that the program has made it quite the clear that we aids are not to offer or suggest a change. Just stand here...and look wonderful pretty much yes?" She offered a smile, " So I am afraid that is all I am able to do."
"Sounds terrible," Jasper said, looking back down at his papers. All of a sudden, the bell rang. "Let the games begin he said quietly, and stood in front of his desk again. He glanced at Tally as the students started arriving. He always felt a bit nervous on the first day, he couldn't imagine how she must feel now.
Tally was the complete and utter opposite. Her smile had widened back to her original bright grin as she nodded at the students as they filed in glumly. She was never one to be shy, she never had had a shy bone in her entire body even though it was so tiny. Though when a male student stopped and smirked, mumbling, " Hot damn....you're our teacher?" She could only chuckle.
"No no, only an aid. Go sit yes?"
Jasper sighed, and smiled lightly as everyone sat. It was going to be a looooong day...
After school Jasper leaned against the old red rust bucket of Amelia's with a cell phone to his ear.
The ringing stop and and the familiar female voice came on.
"Hello?" [i]
"Uh, hey. Its Jasper." Jasper said hesitantly.
[i] "Ah! Right! How is the car treating you?"

"How do you stand driving this thing?"
Amelia laughed. "I don't. That is a scrap car. Like I'd let a stranger drive my car!"
Jasper sighed. "I'm at Oaklyn High School. Back parking lot. Is my car done?"
"Yes, sir. Be there in about 15 minutes."
Then there was buzzing. Jasper shut his phone and crossed his arms.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sparkles3 said…
Name: Elodie
Profession((if any)): She helps out her mother at her herb shop
Marital Status: single
Gender Female
Appearance: see pic
Short bio: her mother runs Herbal Remedies, a shop for just about any kind of legal natural stuff, and she helps out when she's not writing
Dislikes judgy peeps.
((Guys I hate to disappoint but this is kind of...gone. Neither me nor Many will be continuing it I'm afraid.))