बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Revive: Another attempt

Noone_N posted on Jul 11, 2013 at 01:59PM
The year was 2020 and a large epidemic swept the country of Japan, hundreds of people have died and left the survivors mourning their lost loved ones, many people around the world believed it was either an airborne attack form some foreign power or a sign of God. There were so many people just being...sent away. Everyone infected was shipped to some quarantine place where they tried to fix the infected people. They were easily detectable ; the sick ones, first the whites of their eyes would slowly turn black starting from the corner of their eyes, they would became extremely hungry and eat anything, nails would fall of and grow back a sickly color of dark bluish black, and their teeth would fall out before be replaced with monster-like shark looking teeth, but the worst part of it was the inability to see when the sun came up. Like their eyes were so enhanced that when it came up they'd just go blind till the sun went down. And then they'd die...that's why they wanted to fix them, other than that they were test subjects ...But then, they just gave up.... So they left,too. Leaving all those people dead or dying. That was so many years ago, and people just moved on. But now after all those years when the bodies had been shipped back in coffins and crates to be buried back at their homes, they didn't stay dead. They all just slowly began waking up, though they didn't change back, they just stayed the way they were. They made support groups for these people and they go to night schools, the government gives them free food sometimes when the abnormal can't grow any food. They are shipped seeds that grow really fast and make lots of food because they still get really hungry, but they aren't allowed to eat meat. The government thinks that they might become voracious meat eaters if they do. So no family or household is allowed to bring home any meat or at least the abnormals have to at least be locked up in their rooms and not allowed to join the family for meals. .....Sometimes we wonder if they would be better off dead though..... ((So yah guys I guess anything is allowed except one liners[if you can help it] and A PROFILE IS NOT NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOP!!))
 The साल was 2020 and a large epidemic swept the country of Japan, hundreds of people have died and एल
last edited on Jul 11, 2013 at 02:01PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 105 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 105

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
((Question, do the dead that rose still look they are sick?))
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Demeter13 said…
(( Oooooookay, so no profiles??))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
((Yes, I'm sorry if you didn't see it, it said they looked the same as they were when they were sick somewhere in that long ass paragraph. ))
ManyManyMoons commented…
Oh, just saw it . Thanks. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Profiles would be nice but you don't need to post them if you don't want to.))
(( Ooookay :) what would you like said profiles to include??))
((SHIT....i forgot about that... Name, Age, Years infected, Bio, Level of infection, Personality, Appearance, and Favorite food))
(( do they have to be infected??))
Name: Kayla Heming
Appearance: Brown eyes, scar under her left eye.
Bio: Kayla had moved to Japan when she was only 8. Her mother had remarried to a successful Japanese businessman and Kayla had to leave all her friends for this whole new world. The epidemic happened when Kayla was in her late teens. Her step-father and younger half-brother fell to the sickness as one of the first in her small Japanese town. Her mother was devastated, and wanted to leave the country, so they did. They returned back to America and lived with Kayla's grandparents. When Kayla turned 20 they found out about the dead rising, and quickly returned. Now, she lives back in Japan. Her "undead" step-father and half-brother live with her and her mother, and are constantly watched by them.
 Name: Kayla Heming Age: 21 Appearance: Brown eyes, scar under her left eye. Bio: Kayla had moved t
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
((Interesting))
((No, they can be normal.))
Name: Ashira Kitsune - Gender:Male - Age: 13 - Years infected before death: 3 - Favorite food: onigiri AKA riceballs - Personality: He's bipolar but is usually a crazy type of happy - LI(level of infection)) 4-complete
 Name: Ashira Kitsune - Gender:Male - Age: 13 - Years infected before death: 3 - प्रिय food: onigir
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RoryRoy said…
Reese Martin
20 Years
Reese's life began and ended with bad luck. Her parents were told they were having a boy, so after cooing to all their loved ones and buying everything in bulk and in blue they were shocked to find out when Reese was born that she was, in fact, a girl. They had already settled on the boyish name, and decided to just roll with it. Thus, Reese got her name. Reese was born and raised in Eastern Canada. 3 years after her she got a little brother, Tommy, and 2 years after that a younger sister names Jana. Reese was a huge music nerd growing up. The Beatles, Weezer, the Clash, the Runaways. She listen to and loved it all. In high school she was studying Japanese, and when she got the offer to be an exchange student in Japan her senior year she didn't hesitate to say yes. So, when fall came around she was shipped off to a small city in Japan. Everything was great, until the outbreak occurred. Her Japanese exchange-mother, sister, and father had fallen ill. Before she could catch it as well her older exchange-brother took her away. Months later he died from falling from their 4th floor apartment building. Since then, Reese has been stuck in Japan alone. She has no idea if her exchange family has risen, and she can't seem to contact her family back in Canada.
 Reese Martin 20 Years Reese's life began and ended with bad luck. Her parents were told they were h
((Hello!)) Bio: When he was a lot younger he was sent to a private school for extremely smart kids, he had the highest scores in his class and spent everyday studying and working to get into other schools when he lost interest in one, after the first school he was accepted into schools by scholarship only, he was moved to a highschool when he passed everything else in every elementary school. Highschool wasn't very hard for him either but he wanted to speak to people who were more mature. Although he still was very lonely and depressed because he never really got to have time to be a regular kid, he was expected to take up expensive hobbies, violin, and well... anything that he would excel in. When he got sick his parents worried that their popularity in the higher social circles would fall, which they did. They took to locking him in his room and feeding him only table scarps or leftovers. He died when he was 12 and was buried in the backyard by an old cherry blossom tree. It was a year till he was revived and they started to treat him like they used to because he was no longer to sick to attend school, they got back into the social circles and treated him better. He was a bit wacky after that but he still was the same and could do everything he could before, though he constantly runs off to see the cities and has to go to therapy. His parents are a bit looser on him but he still strives to act how a normal boy would in public away from those snobby rich people like his parents.
((Hiya.))
Name: Mortimer Bane
24 years old
A child prodigy, he trough highschool and grade school quickly, graduating at the age of 15 and then going into the medical feild, after earning many degrees and becoming a neuro surgeon at 20 he worked his way up to chief of surgery at a hospital in Japan where's Hed been studying. When the epidemic rolled in he had been one of the few doctors to be in the maximum secruity labs to study the infected. He then traveled back home to America to the CDC where they had been close to finding a cure when a vial was dropped and the CDC had to be decontaminated, meaning it was filled with pure oxygen then set on fire. He was one of the few doctors to escape.
((Ps if anyone want send my a pic of your characters and I can show what they look like infected.))
((When shall we start?))
((Whos is going to start it?))
((Sure.))

Kayla sat at a local restaurant with her family. Although it has been a year since her step-father and brother's death, and revival, Kayla's mother still had that frail look to her. That is why Kayla never left.
Her mother laughed lightly as something her step-father said. He was wearing sunglasses to cover up his black eyes, and so was Kayla's brother.
Kayla looked at them both with a blank yet bored look, not amused by the joke. Her mother told her to act like nothing had changed. Kayla would have been bored in this situation if nothing had ever happened, so she was acting bored.
"Table 6." The cook duly said as he turned the metal wheel on the window to the kitchen. "I got it." A young red-headed woman shouted as she busted through the swinging doors. Loose strands of hair fell out of the poorly done ponytail she had stuffed her hair into. You could tell in her eyes that she was focused, like her job was hanging on a thin chord in front of her; and it was. Late one too many times, drop one too many platters, get one too many drinks wrong and they act like you killed a box of kittens... Carefully, the young woman raced across the restaurant to a table of four. Two of them had the memorable dead nails and were wearing sunglasses. Swallowing hard she smiled and started placing the plates. A gold name tag hung from her uniform loosely, it read "Reese".
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cutiepie101010 said…
((do we have to be a sick person?))
ManyManyMoons commented…
No. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ashira walked into the little restaurant and took a seat kicking his feet happily and humming, a waitress went to speak to him and smiled. "Aren't you a little to young to be at a restaurant alone?" She said, he tilted his head confused and shrugged. "What do you want little guy?" She held her little notepad nervously as she looked him over, his nails were painted over with a bright hot pink and his hair was purple, she would have guessed he was a just a punk or something till when he spoke she saw his teeth. Like little daggers of blades for cutting something...something a normal person would most likely not eat. "I want water and some ste-" He looked down and corrected himself, " I mean some meatless tortellini. " ((No and I already answered that question, not to sound mean or anything.))
((oh i probably read over it or something.let me figure out who i want to be.))
Kayla looked up as the waitress starting setting down the food. Everyone quieted. "Thank you." Kayla's step-father said. Kayla's mother hit her arm lightly and Kayla sat up, sticking a lock of dark hair behind a pierced ear. They all gave their thanks, a bit surprised to have a waitress from the West.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Albarn Eiber
Years infected before death:5
Favourite food:Apples, still apples and always APPLES
Personnality:Easy going and lazy.Takes everything for fun but can get mad when he has to.
LI- 4 Completed
Other:His silvery hair cover his black eyes and he wears black gloves to cover his nails.

Name:Albarn Eiber Age:19 Years infected before death:5 Favourite food:Apples, still apples and alw
"No problem. Just yell for me if you need anything." Reese told them, then spotted the woman's empty glass. "Oh, I'll get you some more." She grabbed the mug and swiftly turned around, running right into another waitress. Hot soup dumped all down the front of Reese's uniform. The hot liquid soaked through the cloth and Reese yelp as it burned her chest. "Reese!" A voice boomed from the kitchen. The cook marched out, his face beat red with anger. "You're fired!" He puffed.
Reese's face was scrunched up in pain and embarrassment. She couldn't stop thinking about the scolding soup frying her chest.
The cook ripped off Reese's name tag. "Dry clean the uniform and have it back here as soon as possible." He ordered, and left to the kitchen. Reese immediately ran from the restaurant, bursting though the glass doors she ran to the side of the restaurant and ripped open the top buttons of her uniform. She dabbed the hot soup with a dirty rag hanging from her apron. Looking down she could see a big area from her collar bone and a few inches down was red and irritated. Reese put her hand to her forehead and sighed in frustration. Fired again. She needed to pay rent! She need to get back to Canada...
((Ps guys I'll give you the levels of infection, 1 increased hunger , 2 eyes turn black, 3 nails fall off, and 4 teeth fall out and regrow.))
(hey guys check this out. When I saw it I couldn't resist showing it to others)
 (hey guys check this out. When I saw it I couldn't resist दिखा रहा है it to others)
cutiepie101010 commented…
lmbo!so funny! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((ROLF LMAO ))
Albarn walked into the restaurant as Reese ran by him.He raised an eyebrow,wondering what was wrong with her.He shrugged blankly and took a seat.He didn't mind looking at the menu.He wanted only one thing:APPLES.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mistoryangel1 said…
Name: Onii - Gender:Male - Age: 17 - Favorite food: eats anything. - Personality: A fighter hard headed suspected of being clinically insane - LI(level of infection) Not infected - Other: He watched his friends be taken by this sickness and then watched them rise up that can mess a guy up he will be seen at night hanging with the friends that have come back.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 666demon said…
Name: Nadia Huchman Age: 16, Years infected: None, but her Mother has been infected for 10 years, Bio I mean, come on. There is nothing interesting about my life. My dad beats me and says it's my fault my mom is like this, hell it went on for at least 11 years. And fuck...Hey I'm gonna stop this little interview for something really important!, Level of infection:4, Till the point were she tried to kill me!, Personality Scared of being alone, 'A mistake' I can get really hyper at random times. , Appearance Black hair but dyed silver. Green eyes but put white contacts in. Almost never smiles. Been wearing the damn same gray hoodie and holy grey sweatpants covered in mud and blood for about six years. invert colored converses. Favorite food: Wait, your asking me about food? Well before the abuse started, I really loved cottage cheese.

Dad busted another bottle over my head. "You're a mistake! You here that you whore" He screams at in my face. e kicks me in my already broken ribs. I scream in pain. I can smell the alcohol on his breath mixing with cigar smoke. He punches me harder and harder as I try to curl in a ball. I'm sobbing. "No! Please! Stop!" I scream as he shoves my pants down along with my underwear. I scream as loud as I can and he slaps me. I kick him and it gives me enough time to pull my pants back up and run out of the house. When my house is out of sight I don't stop until I reach people. My legs give out and I curl up into a ball and sob.
mcterra commented…
Wow.That was...harsh. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((I FUCKING LOVE! COTTAGE CHEESE! ps we should have her and Ashira meet. :) ))

Ashira slowly ate his food and pushed around on his plate with a bored expression, he completely ignored the waitress that ran out of the restaurant, he took off his sunglasses and looked around at the people with the infection. He finished his lunch and looked out at the sunless sky, he could only remotely remember the sun from memories of war to long ago. He drank his water slowly and gagged harshly, he stared in horror at the cup of blood as it spilled over the table, there was a scream as it dripped onto the floor and he fell back in shock. ...BLOOD... blood came from meat... this blood came from meat! What terrified him was that this blood...tasted good.
Al looked up at Ashira as he finished his 67th apple.Another contaminated dude.Why was he screaming btw? Al examined his table and his black eyes widened when he saw the blood. "Damn." Luckily he had converted to the exclusive consumption of apples.But this guy, surely not. Al stood on his guard,ready to pounce if Ashira lost control.
"Someone gave me blood!" A tall creepy looking man slinked away as everyone else was preoccupied with helping the little boy up and away from the spilled blood. Ashira's mind was reeling and he shuddered staring at the puddle of blood. "I-i-it's b-blood... Oh gods...."
(WE SHOULD TOTALY DO THAT! :D I LOVED IT SINCE I WAS 1 YEAR OLD! I made a mess of the whole dam kitchen BBUT I LOVED IT!)

Nadia picked her head up and saw the restaurant. "Food." she got up and tried to walk over but she fell in the mud. again and again she tried to walk. Her hand shot up to the glass window for support. She choked back a scream as her body protested every movement. Tears sprang from her eyes as she stood up, pulling her broken body with her. She saw Ashira looking at her as she fell to her knees and let out a sob. She didn't need pity. She didn't want people to feel sorry for her.

((this song makes it so much sadder. I swear to fucking GOD!))
Al stood and moved towards Ashira. "Hey, kid." Ashira went on screaming. "Kid!!" Scream again. "Listen to me for Hell's sake." He said that and slapped Ashira. "Out of your reverie, punk!!"
(This song is awesome to !Listen to it and it will make you cry!)

Someone pulled a gun at him and he gasped, but that man was pulled away hastily and dragged over to behind the counter, no one wanted to see a 13 year boy killed. Specially one that just died, the people got to work cleaning the mess and Ashira stared at Al and ran to the men's bathroom to clean the blood off himself. His parents would surely get angry at him when they saw the blood and lock him in his room for a week. He gulped and coughed up as much of the blood as he could. He started crying and noticed black began to come out of his eyes instead of tears, he wiped them away scared. He'd never had this happen to them before.
((Uh...Demo.... everyone at the restaurant is currently freaking out because of what happened to Ashira, sorry but you have to change you post.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Seila(She-La) Riley
Alias: Shona MacGregor
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Height: 4'10"
Weight: 100Lbs
Distinguishing features: Celtic knot branded into right thigh

Seila was born in Ireland to a farming family. The English were already in control of her home and as the taxes rose, the family found themselves falling on harder and harder times. Seila, rather than be forced out into the streets, left her family. She abandoned her parents, her seven brothers and sisters and made her way to her current location. If it sounds like a bad idea, it's because it was, horribly so.
She gets by on tips and often flirts with the more drunk patrons to get better money. She occasionally has a favorite stop in though and there's no need to pass up a warm bed, right?
 Name: Seila(She-La) Riley Alias: Shona MacGregor Age: 26 Sex: Female Species: Human Occupation:
I sigh and notice everyone freaking out over some blood. It's just blood. I have it all over me and It doesn't bother me! I sigh again and look for another place to have something to eat. People looked to her. A lot of children were held back by their parents. "No one loves me." I think and say aloud. I pull my IPod out and look for a song to cry to. I didn't know but I started singing along, keeping my gaze on the clouds as it rained.

Take a look at my body
Look at my hands
There's so much here that I don't understand
Your face-saving promises
Whispered like prayers
I don't need them
Because I've been treated so wrong
I've been treated so long
As if I'm becoming untouchable
Well, content loves the silence
It thrives in the dark
With fine winding tendrils
That strangle the heart
They say that promises sweeten the blow
But I don't need them, no
I don't need them
I've been treated so wrong
I've been treated so long
As if I'm becoming untouchable
I'm the slow dying flower
In the frost killing hour
Sweet turning sour and untouchable
Oh, I need the darkness
The sweetness
The sadness
The weakness
Oh, I need this
I need a lullaby
A kiss good night
Angel sweet love of my life
Oh, I need this
I'm the slow dying flower
In the frost killing hour
Sweet turning sour and untouchable
Do you remember the way that you touched me before
All the trembling sweetness I loved and adored
Your face saying promised whispered like prayers
I don't need them
Oh, I need the darkness
The sweetness
The sadness
The weakness
Oh, I need this
I need a lullaby
A kiss good night
Angel sweet love of my life
Oh, I need this
Well is it dark enough
Can you see me
Do you want me
Can you reach me
Oh, I'm leaving
You better shut your mouth
And hold your breath
And kiss me now
And catch your death
Oh, I need this
Oh, I need this
Ashira exited the room and walked out of the restaurant ignoring everything, following the scent of fresher blood, he'd heard how easy it was to get addicted to the taste, but he couldn't believe it only took one taste. But then again whenever the family was over or such and his family cooked meat he'd be locked in his room like ordered yet that lovely smell always got to him. It smelled really good, he remembered eating it when he was young before this but missing it... felt terrible. But now this suddenly awakened need for meat and blood burned his throat , a girls blood, he didn't know how he knew but he was starving for it. He was ready for a hunt...but he just sensed what he needed to do. Nadia was in danger.
Nadia's heart sank as she noticed what street she was on and the man screaming at her came closer and closer. "BRAT YOU STUPID WHORE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" the man who was titled 'Dad' screamed at her as she turned back around and started running again. she looked behind her and saw her father's truck headlights. She looked back and collided with Ashira. Wide eyed and full of fear she grabbed his and. "Come on!" She yelled and pulled him along. Soon they were in sync as they ran to one of Nadia's secret places. It was that abandoned bridge above the river. "This should keep us safe and out of the rain." She said and saw nothing more than an innocence in him. She wondered if his mom or dad beat him up and sat next to him. "Hey its ok. No one is going to hurt you. You're safe with me. I'm Nadia."
"I am Ashira Kitsune, why would you say that...when not even you are safe." He smiled and pulled her closer by her face as his smile got wider and wider. He felt his body move without his own control... that's a lie. He knew he was in control but his darker side he had discovered when he was revived surfaced. "Tell me the name... of whom I am to kill."
Scarlet Henderson is a 15 year old girl with pitch black hair,green eyes,and very pale skin.Her parents and family was taken away from her when they got infected but she didn't get infected 'cause she was staying somewhere else.Most people know her as Rogue Knight because she stopped telling people her name.
 Scarlet Henderson is a 15 साल old girl with pitch black hair,green eyes,and very pale skin.Her paren
"There you are!" My breathing stopped as I turned around. There in all his shit wasted glory, Adam or the titled 'My Shit Faced Drunk Old Man' walked over to me, seeing is I pushed Ashira over to the only exit. screaming at him to run. Adam slipped spilling his beer in the process. "Now look at what you did, you made me spill my beer, you pathetic mistake!" He screamed in my face and smashed the bottle on my left temple. I knew I should fight back. But I was done. I was sick of it, sick of the abuse. Sick of myself, knowing Im a fucking wimp when it came to my 'dad'. He picks me up by my neck and wraps his other bear paw of a hand around the other side of my neck. I can't breath as he dunks my under water. I can't breath! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! my mind is screaming at me. The water is crystal clear as I se my dad smiling. He enjoys it. Well 'Dad' I got three words for you, FUCK. YOU. BITCH! I reel my fist back and pop him in the jaw. He staggers back and I can breath again. I start wailing in on his face. I take the knife I cut myself with and I stab him over and over. I start crying, but for joy. I'm free. Free of him. Free of my Satan.
Ashira tilted his head watching and walked forward. "Give me the body...." He said quietly, he pulled her away and dragged the body over to him. He looked at her and bit into the father's neck with his dagger like teeth, cutting and tearing, he pulled away ripping away the flesh slowly, blood squirted onto his face and spilled down his shirt and his neck. There was a soft gurgling coming form the dying Adam, he hadn't died yet and still Ashira ignored it as he began tearing him apart with his teeth and eating him.
((i don't know what's happening.Where should I come in?))
((you could have your character show up when Ashira is eating Nadia's father, or something. I don't know where everyone else went.))
((where are you guys?))