बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Dreamscape: Remade

ManyManyMoons posted on Jul 10, 2013 at 09:56PM
Remake of an old RP of mine...

A phenomenon has been accruing all over the world to teenagers between the ages 13-18. They will fall asleep like normal, but they don't wake up in the morning, they don't wake up at all. Doctors tell their parents that their child has slipped into a coma, but what really happened is much more serious than that.

They got transfered to the Dreamscape . The Dreamcape is as magical and beautiful as it is dangerous and dark. All the teens that fall into this "dream coma" get transfered to the same plain of the Dreamscape, and them must fight deadly monsters, nature's natural trials, evil creatures, and even each other to survive in the Dreamscape. They don't know how to wake up, they will never wake up.

The Rules of Dreamscape
- You do not age.
- If you die in the Dreamscape, you die in the physical world too.
- There is no way to escape the Dreamscape besides dieing.
- There is no way to contact the physical world.
- Any injuries suffered in the Dreamscape are inflicted on your physical body.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­--
RP RULES:
- Of course, no god-modding.
- You can be a creature from Dreamscape or a human teenager. NO DEMONS OR ANGELS.
- Sex I GUESS is allowed, just not to much of it.
- PLEASE be creative as possible! This a fantasy RP where anything can happen! GO CRAZY!
- Oh, and please fill out this form:

Name:
Human or Dreamscape Creature: (If creature, what are you?)
How Many Years Have You Been Here:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
 [i] Remake of an old RP of mine... [/i] [b] [i] A phenomenon has been accruing all over the worl
last edited on Jul 10, 2013 at 10:25PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Tori Remington

Human or Dreamscape Creature: Human

How Many Years Have You Been Here: 2

Appearance: Longish layered black hair with side swept bangs. Greyish-blue eyes, and a scar on the top left side of her lip.

Personality: She is quite, not because she is shy but because she doesn't have anything to say. She has a good sense of humor, and is laid back in a neutral kind of way. (Does that rhyme? XD)

Bio: Her biological mother had her when she was 15, and gave her up for adoption. When Tori was 3 she was adopted by a nice couple that already had two kids of their own. One 2 years older than Tori and one 1 year younger than her. She grew up always feeling like the odd one out. In a family of smiling, bright blue eyed blondes she had dark hair and stormy grey-blue eyes. When she was 12 she asked if she was adopted, and they finally told her. It didn't affect her much, she always felt like the odd one out. When she was 17, she fell into the "sleep coma". She was the 4th one in her hometown of Milwaukee to fall into it. She has been in Dreamscape for 2 years now, and is starting to understand how to survive.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Tori Remington Age: 17 Human या Dreamscape Creature: Human How Many Years Have आप Bee
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Benji

Human or Dreamscape Creature: Dreamscape Creature, Wizard.

How Many Years Have You Been Here: Since his creation

Appearance: Picture

Personality: Benji is quite the trickster. He likes using his magic abilities to mess with people. Most people would see him as a jerk, but he actually has a understanding and serious side. It is just buried under heaps of immaturity.

Bio: He was raised in a small village somewhere in this neverending dream world. When Benji was 7 his village got attacked by vicious warriors, his mother was killed and his father captured. He promised then to seek revenge, and soon after was taken in by an old wizard that taught him how to channel the power inside him and turn it into magic. Once he reached his teens he became the mischievous kid people know today.
 Name: Benji Age: He looks in his late teens. Human या Dreamscape Creature: Dreamscape Creature,