बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना DoIS Academy

Riku114 posted on Jul 10, 2013 at 07:40PM
The world was flooded with monsters and creatures no one ever expected. This was because of scientist who went too far with their curiosities and mutated humans and animals in blood thirsty creatures some large and some small but none looking anything like they used to. This wiped out a large portion of the living humans. There is one area that is considered a 'safe area' for the humans to live because they managed to awaken their inner spirit to fight off these creatures and are all in one academy. This academy is called DoIS Academy or Defense of Inner Spirits Academy. There you learn to awaken the inner spirit and learn to use it. Unlike most school, we except all ages and are in 'Grades' but in years. This means a 3 year old could be in the same class as a new comer at the age of 52. As long as you mastered the requirements to go up a year you move on. One other thing that is different about this academy from others is that there is one class only. Inner spirit which often intertwines with the needed knowledge for survival. Here is a list of the requirements to go up a year.

To pass first year..... (these are basically the end of the year tests)
You must have ventured into your inner soul and met your inner spirit.
You must know what your inner spirit looks like and its name.
You must be able to start a fire with only what you could find in a woods.
You must know enough of at least one weapon

To pass second year.......
You must be able to raise your aura enough that it is helpful in battle
You must be able to speak to your spirit creature without having to go into your inner soul and just by thinking to your inner spirit
You must be able to use at least 2 magic spells from your inner spirit
You must be able to take out a monster on your own
You must be able to survive in the woods for at least 3 days

To pass third year......
You must be able to summon your inner spirit
You know what your inner spirits main skill is (healing, fighting, rescuing, planning, building etc)
You must be able to do your inner spirits main skill with him/her
You must take out 2 monsters with your inner spirit beside you
You must be able to survive in the wilderness (randomly selected) for a week

To pass fourth year......
You must be able to successfully fuse with your inner spirit and become one of equal souls
You must have unlocked the human form of your inner spirit to allow a successful fuse
You must be able to fight with you inner spirit in all forms with some form of skill
You must take out 4 monsters in any way
You must be able to survive in the wilderness (randomly selected) for a month.

[Note: A inner spirit typically takes form of some form of monster. And have soul form (where is it nothing but inside you) freed form (when it is taken out of the soul and into the world with a full solid body) and human form (when the freed form looks more like a person than anything else *can switch between freed and human* oh yeah and fused form (where the human form and the person fuse not only changing appearance but probably other things)]

Rules:
Nothing past 2nd base with description
No god mod
No killing others characters with out permission
Dont be an ass
Have fun

Name:
Student or Teacher:
Appearance:
Bio:
Year: (for teachers what year do you teach?)
Weapon of Choice:

Inner Spirit Info: (If you are 1st year you dont have to fill this out but if you are 2nd 3rd or 4th you need to fill out what the previous years required you to know. Teachers must fill everything out)
Name:
Human Form Appearance:
Fused Form Appearance:
Main Skill:
Some of the Magic:
Abilities: (Dont over power it)

Characters:

Students:
Kaien Tanabak (Riku)
Crusio Cross (McTerra)

Teachers:
Tula Vardalos (Directing_Chicky)
last edited on Jul 10, 2013 at 08:46PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 98 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 98

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Name: Kaien Tanabak
Student or Teacher: Student
Appearance: PIC
Bio: When he was young his dad was a scientist who went a overboard with the research and visited the labs often. He didnt know exactly what they were doing or why he just knew they were doing something then. When things got out of hand, he and the rest of his family fled far from the lab even though they managed to escape they didnt relize that no matter how far they ran they werent truely safe and they were attacked by a monster 2 months after settling down. Kaien himself was off exploring the land when this happened to find a monster attacking his house hold. Then her was only 10 and ran away. At this point sometimes he regrets running away from his family, but what could he have done? He was a weakling who would have gotten killed. This is his resolve to be in this academy, he doesnt want to be weak and he wants to avenge his family by killing the one who killed his.
Year” 4th
Weapon of Choice: Sword
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Kaien Tanabak Age: 18 Gender: Male Student या Teacher: Student Appearance: PIC Bio: When h
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(I'm will join you Riku but just give me time to build my character)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Crusio Cross
Student
Appearance:Pic
Year:3rd year
Weapon of Choice:2 sawed-off double barrel shotguns.One made of ivory and the other of ebony.And sometimes a long-nosed golden desert eagle 357 magnum.
 Name:Crusio पार करना, क्रॉस Age:16 Gender:Male Student Appearance:Pic Year:3rd साल Weapon of Choice:2 sa
Riku114 commented…
dont forget to do the inner spirit stuff एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Inner Spirit Info: (Filling this out after i find pics)
Name: Kariyaga (Kari) (Pronounced: Car-e-aug-a or Car-e)
Freed Form Appearance: PIC
Human Form Appearance: link
Fused form: (hasnt reache yet)
Main Skill: Fighting
Some of the Magic: Inondation (Flood) Vague déferlante (Breaking Wave) Pluie (Rain)
Abilities: Water based, Flooding, Weather altering (more but all i shall say)
 Inner Spirit Info: (Filling this out after i find pics) Name: Kariyaga (Kari) (Pronounced: Car-e-au
Name:Kane
Freed Form Appearance:Pic 1
Human Form Appearance:Pic 2
Fused Form:Hasn't reached yet.
Main Skill:Fighting
Some of the Magic:Voltstorm ,Steel Symphonie, Lightning Eruption ,Magnetic Zone e.t.c
Abilities:Lightning and Metal Manipulation.
 Name:Kane Gender:Male Freed Form Appearance:Pic 1 Human Form Appearance:Pic 2 Fused Form:Hasn't r
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Tula Vardalos
Student or Teacher: teacher
Appearance: picture
Bio: Graduated not too long ago and is extremely picky, feisty, and dangerous when angry. She is a hard teacher to get by, and is serious while training the students.
Year”
Weapon of Choice: Scythe.
 Name: Tula Vardalos Age: 24 Gender: Female Student या Teacher: teacher Appearance: picture Bio:
Kane's human form
 Kane's human form
Name: Lucien
Freed Form Appearance: A large overpowering shadow type creature who solidifies and turns to mist at will.
Human Form Appearance: picture
Fused Form Appearance: picture
Some of the Magic: Unknown
Abilities: (Dont over power it) Same as in freed form, plus the ability to change into a type of attack dummy for training.
 Name: Lucien Gender: Male Freed Form Appearance: A large overpowering shadow type creature who soli
(We can start in eh..... 20 mintues)
(no problem)
(Chicky, what year do you want to teach?)
((A mixture of third and fourth if possible I guess. She is meant more for training them to hold weapons and fight.))
Riku114 commented…
kay just curious एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
im mostly waiting are dargox एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Kayla Heming
Appearance: Picture. Not shown: Brown eyes, scar under her left eye, long deep scar from the mid left side of her back to back of her neck.
Bio: She had a normal life. Mom, Dad, Older Brother. She was rebellious and quite the trickster. Everything changed when her family was raided and killed but monsters when Kayla was 15. Kayla survived by pretending she was dead. From there was an prphan on the streets till she found the acadamy. Shehas beent training hard to be the best she can be.
Year: 3rd
Weapon of Choice: Two long daggers
 Name: Kayla Heming Age: 18 Gender: Female Student या Teacher: Student Appearance: Picture. Not sh
Directingchicky commented…
all I see is bum cheeks...O_O एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ManyManyMoons commented…
Oh god. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Scriah
Freed Form Appearance: Picture
Human Form Appearance: Next Picture
Fused Form Appearance: Picture
Main Skill: Stealth
Some of the Magic: (I'll think of some later.)
Abilities: Smoke based, disintegration, shape-shifting, clouding.
 Name: Scriah Gender: Female Freed Form Appearance: Picture Human Form Appearance: अगला Picture Fu
Scriah: Human Form

Scriah: Human Form
Kaien awoke in his dorm, today was gonna be yet another day of school, just on his 4th instead of 3rd.

Kaien: *yawns* Kari?

Kari: *manifested in human form* Yes?

Kaien: Can you get me a cup of water?

Kari: Why? My abilities arent meant to get water for you to be lazy!

Kaien: *shrugs* Please? *opens his mouth for Kari to shoot some water in*

Kari: Fine. *holds his hand out and a huge blast of water hits Kaien* Happy? I gave you water and a shower.

Kaien: *spits some water out* Thanks. That was great. Now my sheets, bed, and clothes are wet.

Kari: Am I done?

Kaien: Fine. *Kari disappears and Kaien changes the sheets and all* Alright..... Im gonna go for a walk..... *heads out of his dorm*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
Name: Alice Rix
Appearance: pic
Bio: Orphaned from birth. Although she never had a real family, those at the orphanage were like family to her. Most of them were slaughtered brutally by monsters. She was separated from the one's who survived. She wondered on her own for years before finding the academy.
Year: 3rd year
Weapon of Choice: Twin blades and throwing daggers
 Name: Alice Rix Age: 17 Gender: Female Student या Teacher: Student Appearance: pic Bio: या
"I said line up! This is your first day back and I know all of you have been slacking!" Tula already had some third years out for training, her strides were long as she watched each of the students,pacing back and forth as she waited impatiently " Now I bet you think that being a third year is all fun and games, especially weapon training, Think again! There is a reason I teach this class, and it isn't because I go easy on my students." She called out. Her blue hair was swept back into a bun and her scythe was resting against a tree nearby, " Now lets see who can actually handle my class. Line up and get ready to fight."
Crusio snored quietly on a tree nearby.He was ditching Tula's class.It was the first day but he didn't consider it as a reason to follow the class.Kane's voice sounded in his head "Uh Crusio, I think you shouldn't ditch the class of today.That new teacher doesn't look as dumb and easygoing as the others." Crusio just groaned and said lazily "Oh c'mon Kane.There's nothing to be afraid of.What do you think she's gonna do? Punish me or something?" He smirked then said "Now turn yourself off Kane.I'm trying to get some sleep."
Name: Demios
Freed Form Appearance: Pic
Human Form Appearance: Next pic
Fused Form Appearance: None yet
Some of the Magic: Inferno, Fire rain, Earthquakes, Others
Abilities: Fire based, Chaos based
 Name: Demios Gender: Male Freed Form Appearance: Pic Human Form Appearance: अगला pic Fused F
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Miki_Suzumia said…
Name: Yuka Yamatori
Student or Teacher: student
Appearance: pic #1
Bio: Her mother and father sacraficed their lives to protect there kids and Yuka has a twin brother. Now they both go to the academy. She's pretty nice given the fact of the trauma in her life and when she was 4 she was nearly raped.
Year: just entering 3rd year
Weapon of Choice: sythe with gold writing on the side written really small in some ancient language.

Inner Spirit Info:
Name: Haru
Freed Form Appearance: pic #3
Human Form Appearance: pic #2
Fused Form Appearance: hasn't passed the exam yet so that is unknown
Main Skill: fighting
Some of the Magic: shadow travel( PJO i dont own this), walk through anything, control over fire.
Abilities: go invisible and anything else he wants to be invisible can become so also (if he wishes)

(pic#1)
 Name: Yuka Yamatori Age: 16 Gender:fem Student या Teacher: student Appearance: pic #1 Bio: Her
(Human form)
 (Human form)
Perhaps Tula wouldn't, but the black mist sweeping around the surrounding area would. The cloud-like figure made its way eerily to Crusio and a hand turned solid as it reached out and grabbed the back of his shirt, yanking him upwards into the air, " oh my my my, Tula will not be happy with no. Mmm mm..no she won't." It cackled and turned completely solid and took the form of a large man, scars covering nearly every inch of his body. " for shame too. I was hoping to keep her day less stressful..oh well. Come come." Lucien grunted and started carrying Crusio back towards Tula, who currently hand another student in her own clutches, grasping him by his shirt.
(inner spirit human form pic#2)
 (inner spirit human form pic#2)
Alice stood nervously in line, watching Tula. First day back, and some idiot had already got on the teachers nerves. Perfect.
(inner spirit freed form pic #3)
 (inner spirit freed form pic #3)
Name: Yuuta Yamatori
Student or Teacher: student
Appearance: pic #1
Bio: same as his twin sister. He's not as nice as his sister but he has her best intrest and blah blah he's kind of rude and mean but has a kind heart deep inside.
Year:3rd just entering
Weapon of Choice: sword

Inner Spirit Info:
Name: Ittoki
Freed Form Appearance:pic #2
Human Form Appearance: pic #3
Fused Form Appearance: hasn't reached there yet
Main Skill: speed can move really fast like a ninja
Some of the Magic: control over water and everything with water in it like blood.
Abilities: change the states of water also and such.
 Name: Yuuta Yamatori Age: 16 Gender: male Student या Teacher: student Appearance: pic #1 Bio: sa
(freed form of spirit)
 (freed form of spirit)
(human form of inner spirit)
 (human form of inner spirit)
Crusio's surprise quickly turned into anger. "Hey let go of me.You freak!!!Help me Kane." The response was "Sorry Crusio, but I warned you.And as you suggested, I'm gonna turn myself off." With that, Kane's voice dissipated. "Hey Kane.Kane. Oh great." He sighed and crossed his arms.He was going to face what was gonna happen.It wouldn't be the first time he had gotten into trouble anyway.He feared noone in that school, and it wasn't today that he was gonna start.He examined Lucien. "Hey, scarface.Are you aware that we aren't in the 13th century anymore? I don't think men wear skirts anylonger nowadays." Crusio said with a smirk.
Lucien said nothing as he strode towards Tula who know was back to pacing in front of the students as she relayed instructions. " Yes, perhaps. But nowadays men in your time seem to be stuck in their own ignorance." He snapped back, not once looking at the boy as he suddenly dropped him to the ground, " Here is your missing student Tula." He said, almost proudly.
"Hmm...yes. Good job Lucien." She turned and walked towards him, boots not making a sound against the grass as she walked and stopped in front of him, " You think you're pretty clever? Skipping out on my class?" She questioned, hands crossed over her chest as she looked down at him.
(They switched dorm rooms because the old one was breaking down)
Yuka and Yuuta opened the room to their new dorm room.
"I call top bunk!" Yuka yelled crawling up the ladder.
"Are you sure you want the top bunk?" Yuuta asked sitting on the ground and opening his suitcase.
"Why wouldn't I?"
"I warned you..." he replied, "we're late on our first day of the new year Mrs. Tula's gonna kill us"
"Then lets go," Yuka said and they left the dorm to head to the class.
Crusio scrached his head and faked a thinking face.Then he smiled and said "May I use Yes as an answer?"
Yuuta and Yuka noticed the students lined up and quickly joined the line trying to be discrete.
'mmm, this teacher looks like a bitch' Haru said to Yuka.
'You said it,' she replied in her mind.
"Oooo...boy, I would not. You will make her mad..mm hmm..quite mad." Lucien replied dryly and turned to Tula who still stood there, she didn't even appear mad in any way. Or upset, or anything. She simply raised her hand to hush Lucien, then smirked.
"Well then. If you want to skip my class, you have to earn it. Lucien, you may leave." She ordered, and immediately he turned to black mist and vanished. "Grab your weapon kid. We're going to give a demonstration to the rest of the class."
Alice watched Yuka and Yuuta approach with a slight frown. So then, one idiot tried to skip class and two snuck in late. Great start to the first day.
"Tsk, this should be good," Yuuta mumbled and folded his arms.
Crusio faked a shocked face "WTF.Why me?" Then he smiled and stood.He dusted his butt and said. "Teacher or not I never turn down a challenge." He took out his two sawed-off shotguns.Ivory and Ebony. "Hey Kane you ready?" "Yeah dude.i'm fired up." Kane answered. "Let's rock, Miss."
Recap?
(Cruso tried to skip class, got caught and now has to fight the teacher. Yuka and Yuuta snuck into class late. That's about it.)
(gtg don't get too far without me!lol)
Kat-chan commented…
Ditto ^^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Guns?" She tsked as she went and tugged her own weapon from the tree, one she used for training students only(pictured below) and motioned for the other students to make room. "Since you have chosen to use weapons that do not require much physical effort, make the first move boy. Impress me!" She said and stood completely still, waiting for his move.
 "Guns?" She tsked as she went and tugged her own weapon from the tree, one she used for training stud
Crusio smiled.He spinned his shotguns and pointed them at Tela.Electric sparks began apearing around the shotguns.When they'd charged up enough lightning, he said "Being too cocky is a vice,you know." As he said that, he pulled the triggers.Powerful blasts of lightning shot out towards her.
Tula could only hold her smirk as he spoke, "Ah but you see. I'm not cocky. There is a reason I was asked to teach this class, and you're about to learn that the hard way." She chuckled quietly, and when the lightning shot out towards her, she moved her scythe and the lightning was almost batted away. Only a slight sizzling and a little electricity remained on her weapon. "Rule number one, know your enemy's moves precisely."
Crusio just raised an eyebrow. "Oh is that so?" Lightning suddenly descended and stroke Crusio.He absorbed it and concentrated it in his guns.He pointed them towards the air and began shooting rapidly.Lightning blasts descended on Tula like hail.
((Tula not Tela))

"Rule number two." She said and lunged forward, dodging the lightning and swiping the handle of her weapon underneath his legs to knock him down, "Keep an eye on your opponent at all times. Never let them out of your sight." She said, smirk growing as she returned to a standing position in front of him.
Crusio did a backflip and stood up.He sighed. "Tougher than I taught." Kane said "That's what you get for being so confident.Why don't you summon me?" "Not a chance.I can't do that now.I'll be unecessarily revealing too much." He stood up and scratched his head. "Geez you're so strong.That's annoying.But I don't think that's enough to scare me." He stretched out his arms "Magnetic Zone." All the metal objects in a certain radius around him immediately got into his control.Chains,rings,watches,belt buckles, metallic doors, everything metal began levitating.He joined his hands and all the objects began combining gradually into one huge metallic object.Crusio shaped it into a human form and gave life to it. "Say hello to my metal golem." The metal giant roared and charged towards Tula, crushing everything in its way.
"Oooo...relying on another object to fight your battles." She chuckled and jumped, avoiding the golem and instead attacking Crusio, swinging her scythe at him again, but using only the handle to knock him backwards into the trees, "Rule number three. Save your strength and use it to your advantage."
Crusio crashed to the ground.He stood up and smirked "To hell with all your rules.There's one basic rule that everyone supposed to know; Watch your back." The metal golem emmerged behind Tula towering high above her.The golem descended a punch on her, its huge fist digging through the ground.
Tula stood completely still as the golem's fist descended. She only moved at the last second and did a flip backwards and landed on top of its fist. "Ah, but without my rules, you will lose your fight every time." She smirked again and raised her scythe and slammed it down onto the fist, breaking it in half as she jumped off.