बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Voldermort's daughter

Flora_Swift posted on Jul 09, 2013 at 05:42AM
You can create a new character and you can be a already known character in HP. I'll list all the names down:

Already known:
Harry:
Ron:
Hermione:
Fred:
Ginny:
Goerge:
Draco:
Viktor:
Fluer:
Cedric:

New characters:
Tenebrae: Flora_Swift
Adora: oodango
Jason: axmnas
Olivia: Demeter13
Julirina: SuperDivya
Sophelia: Brooklyn_Helena
You must have noticed that the Triwizard touranment champions are on the list, the story is set in Harry's fourth year.

I'm going to be Voldermort's daughter, Tenebrae.
last edited on Jul 12, 2013 at 02:20AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 177 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 177

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flora_Swift said…
Name: Tenebrae Daae/Riddle (Tena for short)
Blood: Well we know that, don't we?
House: Gryffindor (Surprise! Surprise!)
Eyes: Saphirre with a little bit of grey. It turns Red and Black when angry or very happy.
Hair: Gold, little bit wavy, long.
Birthday: October 10th, reminds you of something?
Personality: Sharp daring Loyal and clever. Oppisite of her dad.
 Name: Tenebrae Daae/Riddle (Tena for short) Blood: Well we know that, don't we? House: Gryffindor (
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oodango said…
Name : Adora Jones
Blood : Muggle born
House : Hufflepuff
Eyes : Large, light blue
Hair : Dirty Dark brown hair that tied in a ponytail
Birthday : March 12th ((Pisces!))
Personality : Adora is very sensitive and loyal, She is very good at understanding people. Adora lives in her own fantasy world, never coming out of it. Adora takes things to heart and is often quite creative, sometimes being over too creative.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Walking along the passageway to Arithmancy, Chatting with my friends about the triwizard tournament, We seemed to have bumped into a Hufflepuff, Adora Jones. My frend Aphrohide Swavski pushed her and shouted, "Get out of the way, mudblood!" Shes a Slytherin and I'm sorry to say that I have told her a million times that she should stop. "Aphrohide, don't be so mean. Apolegise to Adora at once!" Adora looked up and whispered to me, "It's OK." I looked as if I was slapped in the face, "No! It's not OK! It's no-K"
"No, Really, It's alright." Adora rubbed her eyes, she slowly smiled. "Really, bet youre friend had a rough day today." Adora said kindly. "Its fine..." She tried to reassure her at the beat she could.
"She is always like this. She really is very kind when Your her friend. You see, she got this from Draco Malfoy." I replied. "We can be friends you know. Don't glare and me Aphrohide!" Aphrohide glared daggers at me after I made the friend request.
"Aww, Really?" Adora asked, "Wait, Do you really mean it? This isn't a trick?" She asked studying at her.
I smiled warmly at her, I get this sometimes. "No, I might be friends with a Slytherin but, I'm a Gryffindor."
(Adora doesn't know that Tena is the daughter of you know who.)
"My names Tenebrae Daae by the way, Tena for short." I grinned at Adora and she grinned back.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Adora, Adora Jones." Adora slowly smiled. "I'm a hufflepuff.." She told her, trying to keep her smile.
((Yes, Adora doesn't know that, Adora just has a hard time trusting people.))
"So....Can we be friends...?" Adora asked, looking at her, calmly, her eyes going very large.
"I thuaght it was me who had just asked you." I luaghed warmly, "But, of course."
"Oh, Uh, Thanks..." Adora thanked, "Where were you going?" she asked, curiously.
"Um... Class?" Adora answered. I really liked this girl. "Me too! See you at break!" Me and Aphrohide set of to class, I saw Aphrohide look very happy that we left Adora. I don't thnk that's the problem with me, I really really like that girl.
((Should we time skip to break?))
(Of course!)
"Hey Adora!" I luaghed when a saw her going my way. "Oh, Hi Tena." she replied.
Adora looked at Tena, "Oh, Hi." she replied, "Uh...How was lesson's?"
"How was lesson?!"I repeated, "Lessons was one of the most dullest thing in Hogwarts. Anyway, wanna go up to my bedroom? I havn't brought any friends. Adora, trust me."
Adora hesitated, "Uh...Okay...I guess." Adora respomded, "Uh...Where is it?"
I winked at her and replied, "It's next to Gryffindor tower, follow me!"
"Right." Adora began following her, "What's the Gryffindor's common room like?" she asked, starting to make a converstation.
"I can show you. I bet Fred and George will be delighted, so will Hermione." I replied walking up the staircase. "Oh! It's Fred and George Weasley and Hermione Granger." I added seeing the blank expression on Adora's face.
Adora straightebed up, "Hi." She greeted before whispering to Tena. "Won't I get in trouble?"
I shook my head. "Everyone!" I shouted at the crowd in the comman room, "This is Adora Jones from Hufflepuff, a friend of mine!" all at once they were all crowding around her.
"H-Hello." Adora smiled awkwardly, "Why are you in here?" One of the Gryrrindor's asked. "Um...You see, I just wanted to see it, for the first time, Um, Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I'm very good at keeping secret's."
I basically thought this was going to far and I kind of pushed everyone away from her, "Out of the way! Can't you see Adora's confused if you keep bombarding her with questions." Then, I whispered to Adora, "I'm so sorry, lets go to my room and have a nice private chat."
The gryffindor's looked quite confused, "Alright, That's if you want to." Adora said in a low voice, lower than her usual toner of voice.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
Name:Jason Murdock
Blood:half blood
House:Griffindore
Appearance:Tall, thin, dark auburn hair cut remotely short, visually striking hazel/grey eyes that developed a green tint when he was attacked by deatheaters when he was three. Looks like the pic but younger.
Backstory:Jason grew up with his parents on a ranch in Wales. Where his father that's an Auror raised hippogriffs. When Jason was three deatheaters attacked and murdered his mother. Torturing his father with the Cruiatius(and i probably just butchered the word) and taking Jason's sight. Thanks to Professor McGonnagall the deatheaters dispersed from their home leaving the wreckage behind. For fear they might comeback Jason and his father were taken to one of the order member's houses. Eight years later with plenty of fighting the ministry Jason, was allowed to attend Hogwarts with Dumbledore's approval.
Other:is blind
Has a enchanted black German shepherd guide dog named Coach
A charm is out on everything he reads so that it translates into braille
Is the Griffindore keeper on the house Quidditch team
His family are considered blood traitors by the a dark Lord because of where they stood during he first wizarding war and the fact his father married a muggleborn
Is close friends with the Weasley twins
 Name:Jason Murdock Age:17 Blood:half blood House:Griffindore Appearance:Tall, thin, dark auburn
Jason walked through the halls led by his guide dog Butch. His mind as usual was on getting to class and general things that were going on. He had gotten plenty of messages from his father through the mail lately. He wasn't thrilled with half the news. A lot had been happening lately both in school and out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Demeter13 said…
Name: Olivia Bane
Blood: pure blood
House: raven claw
Appearance: see pic
Backstory: lived a lavish life with her parents who were very wealthy wizards, until voldemort attacked her home and took what riches they had. Since the attack, 2 years ago, her parents and helmrself had been constantly running from death eaters and the dark lord himself as they had stolen one of his horcruxes. They decided this life style was unhealthy for their young daughter and sent her to Hogwarts.
 Name: Olivia Bane Age: 13 Blood: pure blood House: raven claw Appearance: see pic Backstor
I was just talking to Adora about the Triwizard Tournament when I saw Murdock. I knew that my father never liked his family, I just glared at him. Adora looked at me curiously, I walked on treading on Mudock's toe to look like a accident.
axemnas commented…
Um आप realize he's totally blind right? या was she just glaring just for glaring? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
oodango commented…
I'm sorry if this is rude but maybe Tene didn't know he was blind. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Flora_Swift commented…
She doesn't know. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
axemnas commented…
Oh okay. Just wondering. Wow he adapted to school a lot better than I thought... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((I can only allow one more own character in this, then please be one of the already known characters.))
Olivia tripped down the halls clumsily as she tugged on her too big robes, her blonde hair wild from the rush that morning while her owl, Magnus, tutted nervously as he fluttered around the nervous girls head before she quickly collided with a girl (tenebrae) and fell straight to the floor, her owl screeching softly and clawing at her hair affectionately. "Sorry....."
"OK, don't be so sorry." I said.
"I didn't look anyway." I added.
"I uh... Alright..." She raised an eyebrow and tugged on her robe as it slipped off her shoulder.
I was very surprised, "You OK?" I asked helping her up.
"Just dandy." She muttered as she combed her long fingers through her hair in an attempt to tidy it up.
"Wait! You're a Ravenclaw!" I burst out when I saw her robes.
"Yeah? And?" Olivia said looking at her oddly.
"Nothing." I said reddening, "What's your name, mines Tenebrae Daae, Tena for short."
"And, I'm Adora." Adora spoke up, next to Tena.
"I'm Olivia Banes and I'm also late for charms class with flitwick so ill he on my way." The young witch excused herself from the conversation and tugged once more on her robes, beckoned her owl and marched down the hall to charms class.
Adora watched her, "That was a bit rude, At least say a 'goodbye'." Adora slouched slightly, she turned. "Were you hurt?"
When he felt someone step on him. "Huh..." Jason wondered what the deal was though he just continued on to class. Coach helping him make it there in plenty of time. He was looking forward to transfiguration as always. Thinking of the concept of becoming a animagus he'd been asking professor McGonagall a lot of questions relating to it. He very badly wanted to become one.
"Come on Adora." I said to Her, "Maybe we'll see someone who won't be so rude." And the two of us walked downstairs towards the quiditch pitch. Suddenly, the staircase changed.
"Scuse' me but do you have any idea where I could find charms class?" She questioned a stranger (jason)beside her as she wandered aimlessly down the halls.
"Do you like quiditch?" Adorable asked curiously.
"Yes, I was thinking of grabbing chaser next year." I answered Adora truthfuly.
Jason thought as he walked he did a harness check that looked like he pushed the harness handle in and pulled it back out fast. Telling Coach. "Steady Coach steady" and the dog slowed its a pace as he did. He thought then said "well if I'm not mistaken its on the 3rd floor around-- I think I'd better just lead you there if you don't mind... Professor McGonagall wouldn't mind me being a little late after i explain. What floor are we on?"
"Your on the 4th floor Mudock." I answered coldly. "Are you blind, the staircase changed. And as far as I know, McGonagall will mind if you are late."
Jason turned to Tena taking a moment to place her voice. Tena... She was a Griffindore? She always treated him cooly for years he never understood why. He hadn't done anything to her though he had lost his temper with a few Slytherins. He listened to her and nodded "okay 4th floor so we've got to go one floor down for charms... Guess I got my orientation off a bit" he said. "Actually I am... " He replied with a somewhat charming tone. he'd learned to make things positive. "Guess you didn't see me with my white cane my third year after the attacks" he mumbled and remembered how a gang of Slytherins would torture him for his disability playing keep away with his books, tripping him, hexing him, oh and who could forget Peeves's pranks after Coach was petrified when they were walking toward the Griffindore common room.He was talking to Sir Nicolas at the time he had heard something huge slithering round. He thought then added to his initial statement. "I don't think she'll mind too badly if I let her know I was helping..." He paused unsure the girl's name. "Get to professor Flitwigs" he said deciding not to mention he had a time turner and could get there without being late.