बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Camp anthrope

axemnas posted on Jul 07, 2013 at 05:52PM
Several decades ago scientists experimented with forces man wasn't meant to understand. By doing so they crossed the DNA of humans with animals. After several long years the creatures growing in number revolted and took over. Years later the anthropoids are strong and in the middle of a long lasting war with humanity once again.
The Anthropes have initiated the drafts in their lands. Every family must forfet a child to the military.

Welcome to boot camp be good for your Sargent and one day we'll have a safer nation...

Alright, you can be any sort of animal/human you want. Age 13--
If you choose to be a human then your a prisoner of war or out fighting on the front against the Anthropes.

Rules:
No bunnying and/or god modding without permission
Have fun
Keep cussing to a minimum
Write more than just one line to respond if you can
No killing or maiming another character without permission
Supernatural beings are aloud

Sheets:
Name:
Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.)
Appearance:(pic and/or description)
Drafted:(y or n)
Thoughts on the war:
Backstory:
Other:

------------

Fang - axemnas
Jonah - axemnas
Raiven Loniiki - Noone
Ginger Vardalos - directingchicky
Kaien Tanges - Riku
Sandi Nevas - Riku
Avis - ManyManymoons
Dove - HumphreyOmega
Kailani- 666demon
Alex - Angel_kiss
last edited on Aug 04, 2013 at 08:53PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 77 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 77

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
Name: Raiven Loniiki
Species: Kitsune
Thoughts on the war: He believes the war is good because that's what his father the sargent told him, he was told and taught how to hunt humans and bring them back for questioning. He feels no qualms about hurting humans but he sometmes has this feeling that what he's doing isn't right.
Backstory: ((Post later))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
Welcome Noone!

Name: Jonah
Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.) Lycan (wolf/human)
Drafted:(y or n) yes
Thoughts on the war: doesn't care so much about the war so much as he despises how he got to the boot camp. Though he thinks its a good thing if it could possibly free him. Since how he got here was due to slavery
Backstory: Jonah was born into slavery his mother and father killed by his master. As a slave he fought in the many fighting rings and dog fighting rings. When the war came up his master place him in in place of his son and then he was off to bootcamp
Other:
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Welcome Noone! Name: Jonah Age: 13 Gender: Male Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.) Lyca
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Ginger Vardalos
Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.) Fox/human
Appearance:(pic and/or description) Picture
Drafted:(y or n) Yes
Thoughts on the war: Finds it exhausting since she is one of the few who can handle tinkering with the weapons, but a rush all the same.
Backstory: She is what would you call, the adrenaline junkie. She loves the rush of anything that will egt her blood pumping and tends to get a little excited and risks her life for the thrill. But she is also good with her hands and a wrench and loves tinkering with just about anything.
Other: Give me butterscotch and I will love you forever.
 Name: Ginger Vardalos Age: 15 Gender: Female Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.) Fox/human
Welcome
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Sheets:
Name: Kaien Tanges
Species: Bat/Human
Appearance:PIC
Drafted:Yes
Thoughts on the war: He doesnt really 'like' the war for he doesnt have anything against the humans but geez, he just wants the war over so he can go back to living his happy teenage life. He would definately prefer to go a more peaceful way to settle things
Backstory: He grew up in a family of bat/humans and learned to be an excellent fighter, also being called by humans 'Vampire' which was rather inaccurate. He enjoyed his time as a highschool student and was rather popular. It wasnt till the fateful day that his parent had him go off to the military where he quickly rose up ranks.
Other:
 Sheets: Name: Kaien Tanges Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Bat/Human Appearance:PIC Rank: Lt. D
((He appears sweet but he is actually cold and calculating.))
 ((He appears sweet but he is actually cold and calculating.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Name: Sandi Nevas
Species: Eagle/Human
Appearance:PIC
Drafted: No
Thoughts on the war: She doesnt like the war. Not about what it is over, but more of that people die in war. She joined the military inside the medical area to help save lives that would normally have died
Backstory: She was raised rather peaceful and too nice to see people get hurt especially right infront of her and she learned medical stuff from her parents who ran a hospital back at home. When she found out that the war was coming and her side was low on people she told her family she was off to join the medical district which at first her parents said she shouldnt and couldnt but she went anyways.
Other:
 Name: Sandi Nevas Age: 16 Gender: Female Species: Eagle/Human Appearance:PIC Rank: Doctor, ba
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Avis
Species: Hawk/Human
Appearance: Picture
Drafted: Y
Thoughts on the war: Just doing her duty. She doesn't like it, but what is she going to do?
Backstory: She grew up as normal as a hawk/human hybrid could. She was adopted by humans and raised like one of their own. Her human parents were killed by the war and she was drafted no less then 2 months later.
Other:
 Name: Avis Age: 17 Gender: Female Species: Hawk/Human Appearance: Picture Rank: Spy Drafted: Y
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HumphryOmega said…
Name: Dove
Species: Dove/human
Appearance: Picture
Drafted: No
Thoughts on the war: He doesn't mind one bit, in fact he likes it, he sees it as pay back..
Backstory: he was adopted from an orphanage at a young age, he was originally a sweet, obedient child but he was wrongfully abused physically and mentally. Due to this, he is now probably one of the most brutal soldiers this army has, that is if your a human.... Or not...
Other:lives for the thrill
 Name: कबूतर Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Dove/human Appearance: Picture Rank: security and fr
Name: Fang
Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.) golden eagle /human, mutant
Drafted:(y or n)
Thoughts on the war: he knows what's happened over the years while others have forgotten he's remained bitter at the humans for what they'd done. Though he isn't sure if he believes in the war anymore
Backstory: Fang originally born under the name Jacob or experiment 13 as the scientists called him. He never knew his parents though a scientist he considered like his mother was murdered infront of him when he was 6 and she tried to escape with him. Ever since that it changed his perspective on the place. Through the years the humans performed experiments on him which without them realizing it expanded his life span and stunted his physical aging making him look like a teenager to this day. Though all his original friends are gone he has been cursed to remain. He escaped into solitude over the years so as far as people know he is his son. Being part of the war.
Other: has retractable claws and a stronger bone structure than most avian humans
 Name: Fang Age: ?? Gender: male Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.) golden eagle /human, mu
Its a early morning the sun hadn't even begun to rise yet when reveille was called waking those of the anthro military up. Telling them they needed to get the day started. Meanwhile the battle did not stop on the front for the night it continued on and remains happening on the front lines.

A truck departed shortly afterward. Going to pick up the new recruits. Plenty of soldiers moving along to make sure the unwilling draftees comply with coming to the base. Which ever new recruits that weren't waiting as specified would be hunted down and brought on.

Jonah the wolf human teenager stood as told though his master had a overseer ready to tranq him so he'd comply if he tried to run. He rubbed his eyes and stretched trying to figure out a way he could get out of this. To get away from his master, the military, slavery. Hs biggest motivation was the prospect of being freed.
((AHHH! Its Fang!))

"Come on....you can do better than that." The taunt came loud and unwarranted, in a singing voice no less. Ginger held onto the bars of her little 'cage' her long fluffy tail wagging behind her as she taunted the guards that were supposed to be watching her. "I told you that I can't fix anything if you keep me locked up in here. The engines are wayyyyyy over there and I'm wayyyyyyy over here!"
"Hush!" They both snapped, their faces twisted into large scowls of irritation. But that only got them a loud bunch of laughter from the girl as she relaxed in her cage, stepping back and crossing her arms.
((Yeee-up just thinking of how I'm going to bring him in))
Dove sat in the infirmary, waiting on the nurse to come back to release him from rehab. He had gotten his wounds from charging into the enemy lines recklessly, but he sure did do some damage. Although the result left a lot of scrapple in his wings. The nurse walked in and told him he was free to go, but to stray away from using his wings so much. He nodded, but as soon as he got a good distance away, he took off back towards the barracks and holding cages.
"Come oooonnn big fellas." She taunted again, going around the cage until she was just in their peripheral vision, "I won't try and run this time I promise." She asked with a good pout. Her tail wagged, her hips swaying along with it as she rubbed her worn gloves against the bars, causing a scraping sound.
One of them scoffed, looking back at her, "You will get out when someone allows us next time. How do we know you won't trigger an explosion to the engines huh?"
"Because it would kill me too...duh!" She teased and pranced about the cage, continuing to taunt and irritate them from inside. "I don't have a death wish here, just want to get out and stretch. My poor back is suffering."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
(( I think I might join ))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Alex
Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.) Raven/ Human
Appearance:pic
Drafted:(y or n) Yes
Thoughts on the war: Just doing her job, atleast its better to die doing something than wait to get killed.
Backstory: Grew up in a rather... er.. abusive family, she had a bad personality and never likes to show her weak side, she has two naughty brothers who're probably dead now(*she prays*oh please be dead) She hated both of her parents, she was good at sneaking around and stealing things, in fact, she killed someone just for their money.
Other: oh food... i love you.
 Name: Alex Age: N/A physical: 17 Gender: Female Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.) Raven/
Dove got to the holding cages and stopped in front of the two soldiers guarding Ginger "you two are relieved of duty, i can tell you guys are exhausted of this nuisance."
Ginger poked her bottom lip out at Dove and pouted sweetly, "Aww, i'm a nuisance? " she said quietly, her hips swayong with the force of her tail waving behind her, "All I want to do is do what you all captured me for. Let me work on those engines and I'll be good."
"Right, cause' your just so eager to get back to work, it's not like were going to give you your freedom or anything. So tell me the truth, are you going to escape or are you just hungry for work?" he said as he crossed his arms
She clucked her tongue at him and sighed wistfully, slinking down in her cage so she was laying against the bars pretty much, "You must be deaf like those other guards. I see engines that are torn up to no use, and here I am...just a girl...with a wrench and an aching need to get down and dirty to fix that engine." She pouted sweetly again, "Besides, do I look like one to try and escape?"
"Duh." He said plainly, as he opened the cell door and gestured her to the engines "hop to it missy, the shorter you get this out the way, the quicker you can get inside your cell again for your meals.."
"Do I get something else other than the slop like usual?" She pranced out of the cage and hopped to the engine. Her tool belt had be taken away and laid next to them, so she picked it up and fastened it back to her waist, "Oh baby I missed you."
"If you do a good enough job, i'll see what i an do," he walked over to the engine behind her and stood a couple of feet behind her.
"You don't have to stand so close." She protested and flipped up the top and dove right in, attacking the engine with her tools. "My lawdy. You all have been abusing these poor engines! You have to be careful with this type of tech."
"I'll stand where i please. Remember your the prisoner of war here." He snapped back as he watched her work with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm sorry, I'll make sure to be more gentle when i run over a platoon."
"You better." She said back, "This is a sensitive engine here. You can't put so much strain on it or else it will burn out completely."
He rolled his eyes and groaned "just fix the goddamn engine please." He said in an annoyed tone
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 666demon said…
Name: Kailani
Species: (ex: wolf/human, fox/human, etc.) Shark/human
Appearance:(pic and/or description) natural bleach blonde hair seaweed entangled. blue eyes with specks of gold, fair skin, tail of a great white.
Drafted: no. I chose to come here to save my mother the pain.
Thoughts on the war: "It's the only thing that will bring peace."
Backstory: "Around when I was six...They came. They took us out of the water, we could breathe but it was still hard. Watching people you know die. They killed my father most importantly, he was our leader. My mother is now leading by herself, I go into the military, at age 13, I went into the front lines and killed thousands. Age 17 I'm still goin' in.
Other: she can come out of the water for a whole day, just got to get her in water by nightfall. and she can swim in air.
"Oh get off your high tail honey bunch." She said dryly and stood up, wiping her glaves on her shorts, "I need some oil, break fluid and some other tools to fix these up good. You mind sending your goons out to get me some?"
Noone watched Dove and the girl eagerly, he was guessing she was a fox girl and he'd always wanted one. And he figured no one would miss her... he just had to get that damned dove away.
"Yeah yeah.." He withdrew his walkie talkie and ordered for some repair tools for ginger to use. In a few minutes two soldiers bought the supplies she needed and Dove dismissed them. "There you are... All the supplies you need." He said to her, rudely dropping the crate next to her foot.
"Well why thank you darling." She said sweetly, yet the sarcasm was so thick one could cut it with a knife, "Such a charmer, I don't see how the women resist." She said snidely and knelt down to dog through the box.
"Ha...ha.. ha..." He slowly and just as sarcastically laughed at her joke. 'I could be back on the battlefeild right now, but instead im here, watching this pain.' He said mentally to himself, watching ginger tinker with the engine
Ignoring him, Ginger snatched a wrench, bottle of oil and a rag and leapt back into work. She didn't care what she was doing at that moment, but she needed to.work. It called to her to fox things, so she fixed. Even now she was halfway into the the spaces under the hood, tinkering with the engine and trying to get it back on track. Oil and other fliuds shot out.of ot and drenched her as well. By the time she was done, her arms were almost completely covered. "Alright." She said suddenly and shut the hood, "Try it out nw, see if it runs."
Jonah was dragged off the vehicle when it came to a stop inside the camp the gates closing and locking. He looked down at his chains and wondered if they'd be removed anytime soon. As it was the camp only had three major exits one for flyers, one for aquatics and one for land. He looked around and sighed "well here we are" he muttered walking around his collar around his neck marking him as a slave. The chains marking him as a potential run away. Though those would be removed soon enough so he could actually get to work and learn to be a soldier.

Fang sighed looking over paperwork rubbing his eyes he got up and walked out of the office. He looked around his eyes focusing on the nearby soldier anthros. It still amazed him how his race grew so big. There weren't many of them to begin with but it grew quickly. Some breeds taking less time than others. Walking around he was believed to be his son rather than the real thing given his long time in solitude and being the only one of the original anthros left.
He hopped in the jeep and turned the ignition, making the truck roar to life. He revved the engine a couple of times and grinned "alright, we can take this one with the others." He said to himself as he turned off the truck and sighed "good work i guess."
"You guess? Honey that was damn good work if O don't say so myself!" She said proudly and stood back up, nearly every inch of her covered in oil and grime. "Can my reward be some actual food instead of the nasty grool you all give us instead?"
"I'll see what i can do. But right now, you have a choice. Either get to work on some other engines, or go back to your cell." He crossed his arms and raised a brow.
"I'll take the working part fella. That cell is hard on my rump having to sit in there." She pouted like a pro and instantly went back to work, diving head first into another engine.
Fang walked over to Dove and Ginger his hands in his pockets. "Hey" he said looking them over. His wings on his back were folded nicely the white and grown feathers being up as he stepped over. In the sun his hair showed the genuinely golden shade seen in golden eagles. Having had partially taken note of the conversation from the distance. He thought about the new recruits they had brought in and knew Dove might would be a good option to train at least one in particular.
Dove scoffed, looking over to see Fang and he immediately nodded "good morning sir, what can i help you for." He placed his hands behind his back and stood up straight.
Fang nodded and thought then said "well, when ya get the chance I was wonderin if ya could work with one of the new recruits." His gaze went from him to Ginger and back to him. He knew that they needed to keep an eye on the fox girl either way. "He's a wolf boy, age 13 here in place of his master"
"Sir!" Kailani swam through the air, her high graded M-16 slung across her shoulder. She handed over two camouflaged hats over and then folded her hands together. "Rex and Kenny, two of\ the original anthros sir."
Fang turned and looked at Kailani remembering the two people and the faces that went with the names. "What is it?" He asked looking at her wondering what was up. He'd stayed away from the front within reason. He thought looking at her wondering what she had to say.
"They took the bullets for me when I was getting shot at. Sir" She hung her head in shame. "I don't deserve to go in my tank tonight, I completely forgot who they were and yelled at them after they fell. Sir, I was stupid. I would say I had my head up my ass if I had an ass."
Fang's expression remained stolid while his hazel eyes show'd pain. It hurt they just lost two great men. He swallowed but, felt proud that they did that for her. He walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's understandable that you feel that way... Why don't you take some time and relax in your tank now maybe help with the new recruits fur a bit. Ya need a rest" he said and thought silently hoping they could retrieve the two's bodies.
He raised a brow and smiled a bit" 13 you say? That's a good age to start... I'll get right on it sir. What's his name?"
Fang looked back at him shaking the pain away from his eyes with the movement. He tried not to show it at all. The two anthros that died were friends they were too young to of completely remember the scientists when they all made their escapes. He nodded and said "yeah, his name's Jonah. I can't say if he's going to be a handful or not but, his masters instructions were that he was" he said.
"Oh don't worry about it, I'll break him. A new recruit is just like a horse, you have to break their spirit soyou can show them who's boss." He chuckled and nodded "I'll get right to it." He headed towards the station where they keep the new recruits and slaves.