बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Camp of the सूपरनॅचुरल

hikari_hiwatari posted on Jul 06, 2013 at 05:50AM
now some of you will probably think that this name sucks to be honest to me it kinda sucks as well or if you think it's cool or okay i'll probably keep it (either that or i'll be to lazy to change it) sooo yeah!

Camp of the Supernatural where all supernatural beings can come to have fun and enjoy the summer! but can you just relax....well we'll haft to see then what will happen in the story then huh?

now i'll just say that humans can come to this camp oh and please try to make some romance in this XD but this needs some action as well so yeah just try to enjoy it oh yeah and if you want you can just use your old characters from a different rp (like the Midnight rp for example)

Name:
Abilities:
Skills:
Appearance:
Weapon: (yes weapons are allowed)
Race:
Staff or Camper?:
Other:

Rules

no killing others without permission

Please no god modding

be fair with other people

mature content is allowed but not to much detail if you get what i mean

swearing is allowed but don't over do it because some people might not like it

Violence is allowed but not to much

HAVE FUN!!

(and i will make more rules if needed)

Staff

Campers
last edited on Jul 06, 2013 at 06:40AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 57 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 57

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
(Can I use Sion?)
hikari_hiwatari commented…
of course आप can! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name:Sion Barzahd
Age;16
Birth:January 1st
Abilities:Telekinesis,Mind control and Gravity control (Newly acquired.He didn't know he could use that yet.He recently learned how to control it.)
Skills:Very skilled at hand-to-hand combat and has incredible accuracy.
Appearance:Pic
Weapon:Dual sawed-off shotguns
Camper
Bio: (link )
Other:He left the institute where he was residing to spend his summer vacation at the camp.
 Name:Sion Barzahd Age;16 Birth:January 1st Abilities:Telekinesis,Mind control and Gravity control
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Blazette Rose Johnson
Birth: 07.12
Abilities: you'll see! (mainly means can't think of any X3)
Skills: you'll see
Appearance: pic
Weapon: Twin Tiger Daggers
Race: half Australian and half U.S
Staff or Camper?: Camper
Bio: she's kinda quiet and also shy she only talks with her closest friend (Dargox's Character XD) she doesn't really talk much and if people wants her to talk she would normally whisper in her friend's ear and he (or she) would tell them what she said but she naturally came to the camp because her parents think she should be more open to the community (but not to open)

Other: she has a monster inside it's been sealed but she doesn't know
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Blazette Rose Johnson Age: 16 Birth: 07.12 Abilities: you'll see! (mainly means can't think
mcterra commented…
It is your rp.You're supposed to know that duh. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
well to be honest i have no idea XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mcterra commented…
you're really dumb hikari एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
i would say OFFENSIVE! but i know sometimes i can be dumb एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Name: Haruka (yes now its one of my favortie names) Rentis
Birth: December 19
Abilities: You will see!
Skills: Arts, Fighting, Shooting, Swordmanship, Blacksmithing, Academics, Survival, Teamwork, Cooking
Appearance: PIC
Weapon: Swords (she has a mass collection) and a shotgun
Race: 7/8 Japanese 1/8 British
Bio: She grew up as a well rounded student and daughter always knowing of her powers. Most of the other girls in her regular school thought she was too much of a tomboy and nerd to be cool and if they knew she had abilities it would make her even weirder. With girls not really liking her she tended to make friends with more guys than she did with girls. Later she came to the camp where she would fit in much better.
Other:
 Name: Haruka (yes now its one of my favortie names) Rentis Age: 17 Birth: December 19 Abilities: Y
Name: Tentis Yamicha
Birth: October 6
Abilities: Nothing is known except that it has something to do with swords and aura
Skills: Fighting, Swordsmanship, Blacksmithing, Academics, Stealth, Finding (People, items etc)
Appearance: PIC
Weapon: Swords, both summoned and crafted
Race: Japanese
Bio: He grew up with only his father always knowing of his abilities. He went to the sam school as Haruka and became best friends later both finding out that each other had powers. Besides Haruka people in the school didnt tend to like him because he was sometimes considered 'cold' to a lot of people. Later he came with Haruka to the camp as best friends and to be able to use his powers without being judged.
Other: Best friends with Haruka
 Name: Tentis Yamicha Age: 17 Birth: October 6 Abilities: Nothing is known except that it has somet
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegeta007 said…
Name:Fen
Birth:May 7
Abilities:Water Manipulation and heightened sense of smell
Skills:Increased agility and intelligence
Weapon: Ninja shuriken
Race:White
Staff or Camper:Camper
Bio:He's a quiet one but not because he's shy, he doesn't really have anything to hide. He used to have problems talking with others but got over after meeting his friend(or friends if I add Rex). He grew up on his own most of the time since his mother died and his father worked all day and slept all night.
Other:
 Name:Fen Age:16 Birth:May 7 Abilities:Water Manipulation and heightened sense of smell Skills:Inc
mcterra commented…
Is it the Fen from MMI या the one from MA? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
vegeta007 commented…
None really, I thought I'd make one where he may या may not know Rex/Aven एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name:Ash
Birth:November 30
Abilities:Healing, grass manipulation, Telepathy,
Skills:Extensive medical knowledge
Weapon: Poison Kunai
Race:White
Staff or Camper?:Camper
Bio:She loved plants and wonders before she knew about her powers, she was also interested in medicine and healing plants. Her parents caught a disease and could only save her mother and she saved her just barely since then she worked hard to become healer, now she helps anyone she can. She met Fen when he was injured in a fight where he was protecting her and since she looked at him as a helper, brother and protector
Other:
 Name:Ash Age:16 Birth:November 30 Abilities:Healing, घास manipulation, Telepathy, Skills:Exten
yayz!!! i think we can start the rp now anyone else who wants to join can just jump in and make their character!

Blazette sighed as she was at the gate of the camp she wasn't really looking forward to it but she just put her hands in her pockets while looking around it seems like she was the only one here
Sion arrived at the gate of the camp with his luggage.He looked around and noticed that there was no one yet. "Geez,I arrived early and I hate being early.I guess I'll just have to wait here for the others to arrive."He sat on one of his bags and sighed. "It sucks to be early."
Blazette crouched down and opened her guitar case as she took out her guitar and tuned it for a bit she leaned on a post of the gate and then started playing
Haruka and Tentis walked side by side over o the gate of the camp and noticed Blazette playing music and headed over to her.

Haruka: Hey your'e good at playing the guitar?

Tentis: Yeah, Haruka plays an instrument herself. I personally dont like playing instruments but the sound of them are nice.
Blazette looked up she didn't say anything she just nodded as she continued playing
Sion heard the sound of the guitar being played.He turned and saw Blazette speaking to Haruka and Tentis. "They're surely campers like me." He turned bak his and sighed again.Where the hell were the others?He was gradually losing patience.
Haruka: *had a confused look* Hello?
Blazette looked at them and waved her hand in greetings then she put her guitar back in it's case which was leaning near her suit cases
Tentis: You dont talk much do you?
she looked at Tentis and shook her head then stood up and went back to leaning on the post while she folded her arms
Haruka: Alright..... Mind if we sit here?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
Name: Dex Shadows
Brith: April 3
Abilities: Shadows Manipulation, Portal Creation, Magic
Skills: Extensive Knowledge on Magic & Combat Technique.
Appearance: Pic
Weapons: Duel Swords
Race: Half Irish, Half Spanish
Staff or Camper: Camper
Bio: (thinking)
 Name: Dex Shadows Age: 16 Brith: April 3 Abilities: Shadows Manipulation, Portal Creation, Magic
Blazette shook her head as she gestured them to sit
Haruka and Tentis exchange looks then sat down.

Haruka: Well you treated us with some music, only fair for me to repay it.

Haruka opens up a violin case and takes out her violin and bow and begins to play
Blazette smiled as she played along she closed her eyes as she was playing
Tentis sat there enjoying the music, both played amazingly and so soothingly it made the surroundings seem so peaceful it was somewhat odd. He closed his eyes not much after Haruka did.
Blazette opened her eyes and looked around she was still playing but it seemed like she was looking for someone
(I gtg I may be back but I may not. Dont get too far)
(i don't think that'll be happening since there's not much people here)
When Haruka finished playing she looked at Blazette.

Haruka: Are you looking for someone?
Blazette nodded it was kinda obvious she didn't know how to do sign language though she looked around some more then looked to see a car driving over as a man came out and brought out some more bags "Blazette your other things are here sorry for being so late people were asking for your fashion designs" the man said as Blaze looked at how many bags there were she looked back at them and made a nervous smile
Haruka: Fashion Designs?
the Man looked at Haruka "yes didn't she tell you? she does fashion designing and well some people ask for them" he said with a such pride he put his hand out "my name is Ronald Brown Johnson the famous book writer" he said as Blazette sighed she wasn't into the famous life but she does take pride in her work "oh yes and honey make sure to have fun while you're here and keep up with that designing!" Ronald said as while ruffling her hair
Haruka: Hum..... Im not much of a designer........ I spent my time learning to blacksmith and fight with the arts on the side. Not that I had to...... Was more of a whim. Want to see? I have a collection of my crafted swords.

Tentis: Oh! If you want I can show you mine too.
Blazette eye's gleamed as she nodded Ronald didn't look to happy "just make sure my little princess doesn't get any cuts okay" he said while hugging her Blazette sighed and whispered to Ronald something as he sighed "fine fine i will see you all later!" he then walked into the car and drove off Blazette made a big sigh in relief
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
Suddenly Hundreds of portals open up all around the camp while at the same time on the outside stage, Dex steps out of another portal while starting to playing Daughters of Darkness on his electric guitar to show his arrival as the other portals act like mega speakers.
Haruka: Is he a relitive? *pulled out a very large case* Its one of my cases.

Tentis too pulled out a case. The cases were full of several types of swords in many shapes, sizes and colors. Some sharper then others, some thicker then others, some longer then others.

Haruka: This is my favorite one i made. *picks one up*

Tentis: And mine *picks one up*

( Haruka:

link

Tentis:

link )

(gtg see ya dont get to far.....)
(okkz Riku!!)

Blazette kinda jumped a bit and covered her ears as she walked over to Dex still having her ears covered
Sion got woken up by the mega loud music played by Dex.He hated being woken up from sleep.His stay at the camp had started badly but it was going to be the same for the little dumbass who was doing that.Sion walked over to Dex and knocked him hard on the back of his head. "Why can't you come to camp like everyone else, dickhead."
Summer camp!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Fen:*emerges from a puddle next to them* come that's no fun
Sion turned and looked at Fen wide-eyed. "Fen?! What the hell are you doing here?"
Fen:you're.....who are you again?

Ash:*out of breath*Fen, why won't you wait for me I swear you're becoming like Rex

Haruka: Not my type of music......

Tentis: What did you say?

Haruka: Nevermind!

Tentis: What?!

Haruka: NEVERMIND!

Tentis: OH OKAY!
Hey guys I have school today (wahhhh DX) soo I will not be able to rp today until fourish (it may not be the same time as yours when I get back) aanyhooooo I'll return from my adventure call school! The day will probably just fly anyway!
Riku114 commented…
arent आप like something around 16 hours ahead of me? (Pacific US Time) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
या was it 17 या 18 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
i have no idea but i am ahead of आप in time एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Hey Hikari take a look at this! Neither of us made one but I found one!

link
Riku114 commented…
brb एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Blazette patted Dex's shoulder as she rubbed her ears from the loud sound
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
(Is this rp dead, or can I join?)
(it seems to have given up the ghost.You may join if you want to.)
(yeah you can join i don't mind need some more people anyway)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sparkles3 said…
Im gonna join!

Name: Elodie Marks
Birth: January 28, '98
Abilities: illusion
Skills: persuasion, mind games
Appearance: black hair with green streaks, Goth, green eyes.
Weapon: (yes weapons are allowed) her mind (as in she can make you think you're in a ton of pain just by telling you that you are)
Race: Gifted Human
Staff or Camper?:camper
Bio: She came to the camp from Peaceville, where she was in a band. Aside from her, there was only one other girl. Also, potato.
Other: she's allergic to peanuts.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cutiepie101010 said…
Name: Scarlet "Rogue" Henderson
Birth: October 12
Abilities: Vamp powers,shapeshifting,and is immune to most sicknesses and powers
Skills: Singing dancing and drawing
Appearance: bright green eyes pitch black hair and almost white skin
Weapon: (yes weapons are allowed) two handguns and her mom's katana
Race: 1/2 shapeshifter 1/2 vampire
Staff or Camper?: camper
Bio: Most of her family died in a mansion fire
Other: She won't eat anything that's spicy or hot.

Name: Scarlet "Rogue" Henderson Age: 15 Birth: October 12 Abilities: Vamp powers,shapeshifting,
cutiepie101010 commented…
oh and she's awesome with her बंदूकों एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ayaka said…
Name: Fadeaway "Fade" Ivanovik
Birth: August 30 (my real birthday XDDD)
Abilities: Deceiver, illusionist
Skills: marksmanship, spying, cooking, knife throwing
Appearance: pic
Weapon: (yes weapons are allowed) needles and any gun she can get ahold of
Race: Half Brit half Russian
Staff or Camper?: Staff
Bio: Her name describes her personality, she loves to disappear when the situation gets too awkward or weird. She has a silent personality but she's proud. If people don't listen to what she says, she will either fade away and make them listen or simply put them through a virtual hell with her illusions. Despite many illusionists, Fade's illusion powers are not like any other illusion. They take up her life force but she gains it back again once she has recharged under a full moon.
Other: When the moon is out her hair turns white as a symbol of her power re-charging
 Name: Fadeaway "Fade" Ivanovik Age: 15 Birth: August 30 (my real birthday XDDD) Abilities: Deceive
(Seems like we have a new set of plp)