बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Fallen एंन्जल्स

Kat-chan posted on Jul 05, 2013 at 04:25AM
"Lucifer has a spy."

It all started with this one sentence. Four little words let loose a rampage never before seen. Any angel who had any form of connection with that traitor was cast out of heaven. Anyone behaving suspiciously as well. They fell to the earth with broken wings, unable to control their descent. Those who lived had no way to return and were outcasts. We are the fallen angels.

Fill out to join:
Name:
Species: (Angel, Fallen, Human)
Abilities: (If any)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
 "Lucifer has a spy." It all started with this one sentence. Four little words let loose a rampage

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 67 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
Name: Alice Rix
Species: Fallen Angel
Abilities: 'Lullaby'-Can control people with her voice
Appearance: pic
Personality: Kind of sad and distant, and can be really weird and unpredictable
Bio: She had been in heaven for 7 years before being cast out. Her crime had been controlling humans without having received instructions to do so.
Other: Her wings are still burned and broken from the fall. She lives alone on the edge of town and almost never leaves her home. Because of this, there are many strange rumors about her.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Alice Rix Age: 16 Gender: Female Species: Fallen एंजल Abilities: 'Lullaby'-Can contro
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Reece Morgan
Species:Fallen angel
Abilities:Soul fire - Golden flames which can burn even souls.
Appearance:Pic
Personnality:Calm,lazy and easygoing
Bio:He was driven from heaven because of a grave sin he comitted and hasn't told anyone about.
Other:He succeeded in adapting to the human world.He lives alone and pretends to be a normal human.When he fell own Earth, he burned up his wings so that no one would know the truth about him.That left him some terrible burn scars on the back.
 Name:Reece मॉर्गन Age:17 Gender:Male Species:Fallen एंजल Abilities:Soul आग - Golden flames whi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Miki_Suzumia said…
Name: Aya Tsuabuki
Species: fallen
Abilities: can still fly, luckily her wings weren't damaged but they are really small, telekinesis, mind manipulation.
Personality: friendly,scardey cat, kind (well she was an angel) happy person
Bio: she was always of high level in heaven working with the big man and all but she's a bit of a scardey cat and somehow came off as suspisious. She was sadly kicked out and is trying to find her way in this new world. She lives with someone and their family and gave them fake memories in beilieving that she's lived there for years and was a close family friend.
Other:She has a photo-graphic memory and she can make her wings disappear and pop up when wanted.
 Name: Aya Tsuabuki Age: 16 Gender: fem Species: fallen Abilities: can still fly, luckily her wing
Name: Ittoki Izumi
Species: (Angel, Fallen, Human) Human
Personality: player, reckless, tease, is good at heart but does a lot of bad things (party animal)
Bio: Lives in the same house as Aya but they aren't related so he has a crush on her.
Other:not much lol
 Name: Ittoki Izumi Age: 17 Gender: male Species: (Angel, Fallen, Human) Human Appearance: pic Pe
Name: Ai Izumi
Species: Fallen
Abilities: Makes a sword out of electricity
Personality: clever, devil-ish but not evil (if you know what i mean) etc.kinda rude
Bio: He actually was one of the people who knew who the spy was and tried to keep him covered too. He was found out and sent to earth.
Other: deep down inside he's good and he likes cats
 Name: Ai Izumi Age: 17 Gender: male Species: Fallen Abilities: Makes a sword out of electricity
Name: Daichi Nako
Gendermale:
Species: Angel
Abilities: fly (obvi), invisibiliy blah blah
Personality: mature, responsible, smart.
Bio: He was a friend of Aya and visits regularly to see how she's doing.
Other: His job is to take care of a child who is gonna die soon. (Kinda like shinigomi like in full moon wo sagashite)
 Name: Daichi Nako Age: 18 Gendermale: Species: एंजल Abilities: fly (obvi), invisibiliy blah bla
Name: Yuka Yamagucci
Species: (Angel, Fallen, Human) angel
Abilities: (If any) remembers everything, fly, shoot beams of light which can shoot straight threw you (dead on the spot)
Personality: smart, clumsy, works in the head office in heaven.
Bio: she was aya's bff and she visits her everyday but some days she's swamped with work.
Other:not much, she's a very happy person
 Name: Yuka Yamagucci Age: 12 Gender: fem Species: (Angel, Fallen, Human) एंजल Abilities: (If any
Name: Yuri Lamaba
Species: (Angel, Fallen, Human) human
Personality: very suspicious, space case, jumps to conclusions, a bit annoying, in the end a good friend
Bio: she goes to the same school as Aya and is friends with her.
Other:she carrys a gun around and she's a bit physco.
 Name: Yuri Lamaba Age: 16 Gender: fem Species: (Angel, Fallen, Human) human Appearance: pic Pers
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Name: Kuruishi (Kuru) Tamni
Abilities: Summoning Lances, Can Control Animals and send souls into a trace by singing, Retracting her wings
Appearance: PIC
Bio: Up in heaven she ran as one of the commanders of the defensive troops in preparation to fight the Antichrist and anything that may come. She was one of the best too though came the day when she simply talked to the spy, who were one of her men, which placed her down here as a fallen angel with several others in her troops. Truthfully having nothing to do with the spy besides talking to him once, she found it annoying. No trial. No nothing. She went from high ranking soldier to dirt banished to life on earth. At this moment she adapted to the human world and typically hides her wings. She, at the moment, has some form of grudge against angels and anything that came from heaven and prefers humans and animals by a long shot.
 Name: Kuruishi (Kuru) Tamni Age: 17 Gender: Female Species: Fallen एंजल Abilities: Summoning La
Aya and Ittoki were on their way to school.
"Hey, you know there's a story of a girl that lives at the edge of town and she's physco and eats people," she said.
"Cool we should check it out!" Ittoki yelled in excitement.
"Didn't you hear me say she EATS PEOPLE?" Aya argued.
"If your scared i'll be right beside you, dont worry," he answered. She blushed and looked away,
"Oh shut up..." she mumbled.
They walked to school.
Name: Hinare Nateria
Species: Angel
Abilities: Fly, Light Manipulation, Wings retraction
Bio: She was one of Kuru's best soldiers but didnt talk to the spy at all. When Kuru was sent down, Hianre was offered the position of commander that Kuru was after a week more training under the big man himself which she refused. Later the next day she went down to earth and found Kuru and did not plan to go back up. At this point she lives with Kuru and pretend to be step-sisters.
Other: Shes an angel the refuses to go back up to heaven
 Name: Hinare Nateria Age: 13 Gender: Female Species: एंजल Abilities: Fly, Light Manipulation, Wi
"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yuri yelled jumping onto Aya.
"O-ochh...hi Yuri," she answered lying flat on the floor. She looked over at Ittoki and narrowed her eyes,
"And you are around everyday, are you some kind of stalker?"
Ittoki sighed, "That's because we're in the same class!" he took a deep breathe and relaxed.
"ahahaa..let's go to class," Aya persuaded rolling off the floor.
Reece stood at the gates of the school and examined the whole place.He had been transferred there and therefore was new around.He yawned and walked towards the block but he stopped abruptly.He had just felt something.Something whch he hadn't felt for a quite a long time.It was the presence of an angel.There was an angel somewhere in that school.He turned and saw Aya,Ittoki and Yuri. "No, it can't be." He said as he looked at Aya, his eyes wide with shock.
Aya sat down in her seat in the classroom as class hadn't started yet. Something felt wrong. It had been a while since she felt the presence....of an angel. It was coming from Reece. She walked over to him,
"Uh hi, are you new here?"
'His face looks familiar' she thought keeping a smile.
Reece looked at Aya.He was not wrong,she was definitely an angel.
"Uhm,yeah.I'm a transfer student.My name's Reece Morgan."
Aya smiled, "Nice to meet you. I'm Aya Tsuaboki. I hope we can get along." 'Im almost positive he's an angel.
((sorry i have to run be back in a while! AND JUST THINGS WERE GETTING GOOD :C))
After dropping Hinare off at he school, Kuru walked to her class and looked around.

Kuru: *thinking: Of course Im placed in the same school as two angels. This is insane.....* *she took her seat ignoring both of them*

Kaien: *walks in* Hey Kuru. Good morning.

Kuru: Morning.

Name: Kaien Smith
Species: Human
Abilities: Hes a human......
Bio: When Kuru came down from heaven she basically landed on the street right next to Kaien, and that is where/when the two of them first met. Now they go to the same school and are friend
Other: Wears and eyepatch for no real reason besides that he likes it. Also he know of angels for he saw one land and saw one with wings.
 After dropping Hinare off at he school, Kuru walked to her class and looked around. Kuru: *thinkin
Reece smiled back. "I hope too.Will you mind showing me around after this?" How could an angel be there at that moment?He still couldn't believe it,but it was true?Aya Tsuaboki was an angel like him.
((back))
"Sure." Aya replied still smiling. Back in heaven Aya new the file of every angel in heaven. She was sure she had seen Reece before.

Yuri sat behind Aya who went back to her seat.
"I dont trust him," she whispered. Aya sighed.
"You dont trust anyone, and you cant whisper," Ittoki comment sitting beside Yuri.
Reece frowned.He tried to remember.While in heaven he had been a sergeant in one of the heavenly defensive units, but he didn't really care about the other angels around him.Just a few angels had gotten his interest back then.But he had occasionally heard about the few angels who worked closely with the big man, and he knew he had heard that name once;Aya.But he couldn't be sure at once.He then decided to investigate on Aya and find out the truth.
Class started and Aya noticed Reece glancing at her. 'I wonder if i could get a hold of his files....Yuka could help me!' she thought. The teacher started speaking.
Name: Nate Lidell
Species: Fallen
Abilities: Senses and controls the emotions of those around him, can edit others memories or sight
Personality: Shy, clumsy, sweet, 'girly-boy'
Bio: His job in heaven had been to control karma, as in to make sure people got what they deserved. However, it was discovered that he was making secret trips to earth, so he was cast out.
Other: He lives by himself but makes an effort to blend in with humans by going to school and explaining his empty house by saying he's an orphan.
 Name: Nate Lidell Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Fallen Abilities: Senses and controls the em
Nate stumbled into the classroom, slightly flushed from running to school that morning. He stood in the doorway for a moment, breathing heavily. "S-sorry I'm late, miss..."
"Miss Po, yes your are late now take a seat beside," she looked around the room for an empty chair, " beside Aya Tsuaboki." Aya raised her hand so he could know who the teacher was talking about
Nate nodded and hurried to take his seat. Something felt charged in the air. One...two...no...three other angels? He frowned slightly. Couldn't be...
As Nate entered,Reece jerked his head up suddenly.What the hell?Another angel?In what kind of school had he landed? "This is weird.Something's wrong."He muttered.
"Yuka better have a good explaination after school..." Aya mumbled.
Ai walked around, he should have been in school but he didn't feel like it today. Maybe he'd stop buy and say hi to Aya. He smirked and threw a can on the ground as he continued to walk.
Reece sighed.After being driven from heaven,he decided to give up on all these angelic stuff.But it seemed his past was catching up with him.He sighed again,"Oh great.Why have things turned out to be so troublesome?"
Kuru: Oh geesh.....

Kaien: *sitting next to her* What is it?

Kuru: Two..... No three..... Fallen angels in here..... *turned back to look at Aya and Reece then over at Nate who came in* I dont like this.

Kaien: Hum...... We should say hi.

Kuru: What?! No!

Teacher: Kuruishi, please be quiet and pay attention

Kuru: Sorry sir. *whispers at Kaien* I dont like angels.

Kaien: So? They are like you. *whispered*

Kuru: And? *whispered*

Kaien: Dont you hang out with Hinare? *whispered*

Kuru: And that is supposed to mean what? *whispered*

Kaien: Just give them a chance. *whispered*

Kuru: Fine. *whispered*
Aya shuffled from foot to foot and finally it was lunch.
"Hey where are you having lunch?" Yuri asked.
"Umm i guess i'll go to the roof," Aya answered
Kaien: Come on lets go.

The two wandered a bit to find one of the three. They looked around and eventually found Aya.

Kuru: Found her. *pointed from behind Aya*

Kaien: Good. *walked up to Aya* Hey there.

Kuru: *followed with a resilience somewhere in her mine*
Nate slipped out of the classroom quickly as the lunch bell rang. He was feeling jittery from being around other fallen and needed some air. It was a nice day...he figured he'd just sit in the school yard for lunch. There were some nice, shady areas, and it was quiet, so why not? He made his way out of the school building.
Aya looked at them and smiled, "Hi, you guys are new here?"
"Wait a sec..." He turned and stared at Kuru as she left class.Then he turned back and sighed. "Another one?Geez,at this point I won't be surprised if the big man himself showed up." Things were getting out of hand.Four angels in the same class?Not good,not good at all.He stood up and left class.While walking,he saw Aya speaking to Kuru.He stood a distance away and listened to their conversation.
Kuru: Yeah...... *begins to walk off* Well see y-

Kaien: *grabs her collar of her shirt and brings her back in* Mind showing us around a bit?
Aya realized they were angels, "sure but...have we met before?"
(actually Kuru is Kaien isnt. he just knows of them.)

Kuru: *looked at her* I dont think so.

Kaien: Never seen you out off class.
(ohh ok)
Aya sighed, "oh well you looked familiar."
'two familiar' she thought. Yuri ran up to them.
"Hey lets have lunch!" she yelled.
"Want to join us?" Aya asked Kuru and Kaien
Reece just stood where he was,watching and listening to them.He had to stay out of all that.He had no intention of getting involved in angelic stuff anymore.Even if the others discovered he was one of them,there was no way he'll accept any collaboration with them.For him,his past as an angel had long been erased.
Kuru: No tha-

Kaien: *covered her mouth* im sorry she means yes, we would love too
Nate sat with a sigh under a shady tree in the school yard. He didn't want to think about the other fallen right then, he just wanted to relax just once and enjoy his lunch. He leaned back against the tree.
(gtg see ya dont get to far.....)
Aya looked over at Reece who she realized was watching for while. She walked over to him while Yuri was talking to Kuru and Kaien about something.
"Why are you listening to our conversation?" Aya asked
"Why are you fallen?" she then asked as a follow up question, a bit anxious.

Ai looked at the school and flew over the gate. He walked inside and saw Nate sitting under a tree. 'Fallen' he thought then he paused....' wait, there are more...'
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Meenah-Piexes said…
Name: Discord Pacify
Abilities: Can Materialize light into his armor Zelrian and dduring one of his white wings sprout but can materialize void darkness into his sword Sebracian and during his other black wing materializes
Appearance: Pic
Personality: A nice, humorous, clumsy, childish boy. He always somehow makes a way to find the bright side of anything but is a bit of a crybay.
Bio: His older sister was a lover of lucifer so they were both cast out of heaven but somehow his sister was killed him not knowing how associated her death with the heavens so he joined sides with lucifer to get revenge on this detesable god.
 Name: Discord Pacify Age: 15 Gender: Male Species: Fallen एंजल Abilities: Can Materialize light
Reece stared at Aya wide-eyed "What...did you just say?"
Aya rolled her eyes, "I know you know what i'm talking about...look meet me after school on the roof okay? And dont tell anyone." She turned around and walked back to Kuru and Kaien before they even noticed she was gone and they went for lunch.

'Now were is my sweet Aya-chan' Ai thought with a smirk on his face.
Disc watched nate from a branch on the tree nate was sitting under, with a strange box in his hand. "Heheh." He swings his feet back and forth and hops down from the tree in beside nate and leans against the tree. "Hello mind if i sit here with you im ussually around here cause its more peaceful than the cafeteria, but i didnt think id have company."
Nate blinked up at Disc, surprised. "Oh, yes, sure! I hope I'm not bothering you by sitting here, I didn't see anyone else around so..." He hesitated. "Sorry if I'm being a bother..."
Kuru; Alright so what do you guys plan to grab?
He sits down on the other side of the tree and opens the box and pulls out a golden apple...heheh nothing special of course. "Nah its cool i was starting to get a little lonely and bored that i started climbing the tree." Says Oceanus feeling emmbarressed. "I'm surprised i didnt break my leg hoping out of that...." He chuckles to himself.