बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Invasions of Shadows

dargox posted on Jul 04, 2013 at 09:34PM
In the Year 2313, multiple radio active meteors rain down on the earth and impacts the major cities all around the world cause mutations with in fifty miles radius from the impact zones as well within the meteors unknown life forms of black smoky goop beings attack and kill anything they can catch to make the dead bodies into their own. Now seven months have pasted as the Invaders continue to grow in numbers as they consume the dead along with the earth......but there's still a small flame hope that burns with the humans of earth even though there are only a few, they still continue to fight for their planet while using both superpowers & technology to battle the enemies from space.

So the question I got to ask is...What side are you on?

Rules:
1) NO GOD MODDING!!!
2) No Killing without permission!
3) M Rated content allowed!
4) Don't be rude to other players.
5) Be creative as possible.
6) Any sex scenes must be only five post long & mild written.
7) Finally have FUN or the shadows will get you.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race: (Human, Mutant, or Shadow)
Nationality: (U.S, Japan, U.K, and so on.)
Job:
Appearance:
Powers: (Mutants & Shadows only)
Weapons:
Extra:
Bio:

Shadows (these are the Invaders):

Mutants:
Alex Smoker
Ashley
Roshiro Brown
Alvin Lewis
Kari Smoker

Humans:
Katrina Devereaux
Lola Nyle
last edited on Jul 07, 2013 at 05:22PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 46 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
(Here's my character)

Name: Alex Smoker
Race: Mutant
Nationality: U.S
Job: Military Assassin
Appearance: Pic
Powers: Fire Manipulation, Teleportation, and Telekinesis
Weapons: Assassin's Knive, Throwing Knives, Duel pistols, and four bottles of nitro.
Extra: Alex is looking for his sister after losing her in the meteor storm.

Bio: Before the meteor storm hit, Alex was enjoying week with his sixteen old sister name Kari to help her escape from his former drunks of a foster mother but then the meteors came which make people run in terror cause him to lose his sister in the chaos of the crowd the sec before the impact which give him the mutant powers he has today.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 (Here's my character) Name: Alex Smoker Age: 23 Gender: Male Race: Mutant Nationality: U.S Jo
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegeta007 said…
Name:Ashley(Ash)
Job:Healer(using her powers)
Appearance:Pic
Powers: Plant manipulation, healing powers, Telepathy
Weapons:Poison knifes
Extra:
Bio: Before the storm she was always interested in plant life and the magic and power they really hold. After the storm her parents were injured and became ill, she tried to save them but was forced to give them to military squad so if they die the shadows can't their bodies after she was given the power of the plants she worked on healing and remedies and became an excellent healer helping anyone she felt she need to
 Name:Ashley(Ash) Age:17 Gender:Female Race: Mutant Nationality: U.S Job:Healer(using her powers)
dargox commented…
Vegeta, आप mite want to look at my character sheet...to get some ideal of what's going down. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Katrina (Kat) Devereaux.
Race: (Human, Mutant, or Shadow) Human
Nationality: (U.S, Japan, U.K, and so on.) Cajun....yes it counts
Job: Help my older sister in her...um....adult store
Appearance: pic
Powers: (Mutants & Shadows only)
Weapons: Guns and knives and blades oh my!
Extra:
Bio: I am cajun born and bred and my accent is my blessing. I love black and leather, thanks to my sister which I do have seven of, and I swear...mess with my passion I shoot you. Oh, and I love chicory coffee and butterscotch. But now that all this hell broke loose...it was ruined. I haven't been able to find any of my sisters or aby family since and its driving me crazy. Luckily I was spared any side-effects of the meteors, but...it ruined my life just the same.
 Name: Katrina (Kat) Devereaux. Age: 22 Gender: female Race: (Human, Mutant, या Shadow) Human Nati
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Roshiro Brown
Race:Mutant
Nationality:U.S
Job:High School Student
Appearance:Pic
Powers:Smoke.Can turn his body into smoke and solidify it inorder to attack.
Weapons:Two Sawed-off shotguns
Extra:
Bio:He had gone camping with some friends when the storm occured,causing a great forest fire.His friends succeded in escaping but he got stuck in the middle of the fire and lost consciousness..The next day, he was found unscathed in the middle of the burned trees.He later on discovered that he had mutant powers gotten from the impact of the meteorites.
 Name:Roshiro Brown Age:19 Gender:Male Race:Mutant Nationality:U.S Job:High School Student Appea
((I see alot of awesome character....but none of y'all didn't explain how the meteors effected your characters, btw the I'm going wait a few more minutes before starting.))
dargox commented…
Chicky you're good, so don't worry about this. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
(lemme think first Dargox! to many rp's in my mind)
dargox commented…
Sure thing but I already picked out your character's name (Kari) and age (16) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Okay, lets get this party started!)

In the cold rainy back alleyways of an abandon New York City, Alex finds himself all alone in enemy lines as the unit he came with earlier were now meat suites for the creatures that Nasa are calling shadows but that doesn't matter to Alex, all he knows is that these ink blops are attacking his home and turning his people into walking meat which he's not going let them do without pumping the fuckers with lead. "Why the fuck did that old Asshole give me this piece a shit mission in the first place?" He complains under his breath while using his military training to move along the buildings to avoid the enemies while holding guns out to the front of him to have them ready to shoot if attacked.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bella_Dhampir said…
Name: Lila Nyle
Race: (Human, Mutant, or Shadow) Human
Nationality: (U.S, Japan, U.K, and so on.) U.S
Job: Salesperson at a video game store
Appearance: [Pic]
Powers: (Mutants & Shadows only) None
Weapons: Katana [Don't ask how she got it..]
Extra: Lila is afraid of heights.
Bio:
After graduating from high school, Lila never went to college. She decided that she had had enough learning to last her a lifetime. Instead, she moved out of her parents' home, and headed to New York City. She managed to hassle a decent apartment, and soon after got a job at a video game store. Her life wasn't great, but she wasn't miserable. When the meteor storm hit, Lila was organizing a new shipment of PC Games in the store room. Suddenly, the ground shook uncontrollably and she could hear cries of agony from the main store. She wanted to save her friends, but she also knew she had to get out of there. Unfortunately, there were no windows in the store room, so she was stuck, and remained stuck even days after the meteor storm had ended. She has no idea that shadows are now roaming the area, or that some humans have acquired super powers, but she's ready to do anything she can to figure out what the heck is going on.
 Name: Lila Nyle Age: 19 Gender: Female Race: (Human, Mutant, या Shadow) Human Nationality: (U.S,
[Guess I should keep going >.<]

Lila kicked and hurled her body at the door, but it wouldn't budge. She knew there must be something blocking her exit, but couldn't figure out a way to manage through it. "Shit," she muttered as more ceiling plaster rained down on her head. If she didn't get out of here soon, the entire ceiling might cave in on her, and she had no plans of being trapped for an even longer period of time.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegeta007 said…
Ash was in the healing center as the patients kept moving in and out, she sighed"This isn't going to well, we have people who aren't fully healed yet they have to leave so new ones can come". another doctor said to her"I know but we don't have powers like you so it takes long to heal them, if you could join the military you may be able to raise their chances of survival", she replied "I wish I could but I can't trust them, I'm not a fighter", the doctor chuckled" could've fooled me" he left
"Let go!" Annoyed, angry, hurt, yeah...that scream belonged to the woman being dragged along the ground by the controlled bodies of the shadows. They didn't respond to Kat's screaming, but whenever she struggled against them, they yanked whatever body part they were holding as hard as they could. How the hell did I end up in this mess? was the only thought running through her mind as she tried yanking her arm free long enough to reach for a gun or blade or something she could use to escape. "If you don't let me go right now, I swear I will tear into like my Papua tears into cake at Mardi Gras. Let. Go!"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HumphryOmega said…
Name: Alvin Lewis A.K.A. Wrath
Race: (Human, Mutant, or Shadow) Mutant
Nationality: (U.S, Japan, U.K, and so on.) U.S.
Job: None
Appearance: (picture)
Powers: (Mutants & Shadows only) Change his biomass into weapons ((A large blade, Claws, And two large hammerfists, also Super Human strength and speed.))
Weapons: none
Extra:
Bio: Wrath was not killed by the radioactive pulses from the meteors, not from the impact. In fact it changed him into something more than human, but also something less.
 Name: Alvin Lewis A.K.A. Wrath Age: 23 Gender: male Race: (Human, Mutant, या Shadow) Mutant Natio
Wrath stood in an alleyway of New York, watching the scene before him as a woman was being dragged down the street by a Shadow, her struggling was clearly futile at the moment "Time to go to work..." he mumbled as red and black veins uprooted from his arms and consumed his hands, turning them into two clawed hands, the veins were now black and spiky as he made his way towards the shadow "Hey Ugly!" he called out as he bought his claws down on it's arm, slicing it clean off and kicked it in the back, sending it flying into a small shop. He proceeded to check up on the woman as the shadow recovered "Are you alright?"

(( Mah Claws...))
 Wrath stood in an alleyway of New York, watching the scene before him as a woman was being dragged do
"God...yeah I'm fine." Rubbing the backof her head where it hit the concrete once the shadow went flying, she stood and cracked her neck, "Thanks." She said, looking him over quickly before turning to the shadow and drawing a small revolver. It was small and wasn't as 'fancy' as most of her weapons, but it damn sure packed a punch, and she aimed and fored at the withering creature.
[Not to break from the story.. but PROTOTYPE xD Sorry...]

After an hour of no success in breaking the door down Lila decided to stop and think. She knew that the circumstances were dire, but she needed to calm down. She could try screaming for help again, but it seemed as if there was no one around... or they were all dead. She refuse to accept that, and decided to try pushing through the door once more. To her surprise it came toppling down, and she found herself face-first in rubble and dust.
((HELLZ YES! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO'S FAMILIAR!))

The veins retreated back into his arms as the claws disappeared as well "you sure you've got thngs handled here?" He said, eyeing over the woman as well, not to worried about the shadow he had just sent flying.
"Honestly?" She continued firing off then turned to face him, "I was dragged across town this far while unconscious, woke up to find myself still being dragged, and had to be saved like a damsel in distress. I'd say..probably not babe." Her grin couldn't be mistaken as she fored off her last shot and heard the creature squeal before collapsing, "Damn..out of bullets, but now I think I'm good. And thanks again for the save."
Alex continues his way down the alleyways with guns cocked and loaded while taking each step with care, suddenly he turns around on his heel as one the backdoors startles him as the metal door falls to the ground with a loud metallic. "Who ever is in there come out now!" Alex orders as he points his guns towards the doorway while slowly walking up to it.
[LOL.. One of the best games ever :D]

Lila coughed and brushed herself off. She looked around the used-to-be store, which was now nothing more than piles of rubble and splattered blood. Mandy, Dina, Erick... All of them gone in an instant. Who or what would do such a thing? Before she could continue contemplating, she suddenly heard shots firing off in the distance. Civilians? Or perhaps more of the kind of people who killed all her friends. She decided to head towards the noise anyway.
Within sec of reaching the down door, Alex finds himself forced into an fast speed gun fight with an shadow that just consumed female stripper from the nearby strip club. "Die! You fuckin' shadow!!!" Alex shout as he run and leaps high into the air while unleashing shower of bullets onto the shadow stripper.
((The second one is better :3))

"No problem, its the least i can do, being a mutant and all." He said to her with a small smile on his face "So where are you going?" He asked hearing a building collapse in the distance, but that was nothing really new, seeing as everything was falling apart anyways.
"Erm...I have no idea actually." Stuffing the gun back into its place on her belt, she turned to face him finally, wiping a strand of hair from her face, " I've been trying to find my sisters, but the damn women are just up and gone." She explained, shrugged slightly. Her accent was heavy, and had been that way since she was a child. It just got worse with age, " What about you?"
Name: Kari Smoker
Job: none but wants to be a spy
Appearance: pic
Powers: Lightning manipulation, mind control, Telekinesis
Weapons: Twin Tiger Daggers
Extra: she got blind after when the meteor hit and some of the heat got into her eyes so she can't see
Bio: after when the meteor's ended Kari trained herself to use or other senses she always have a bandage over her eyes considering her eyes hurt when the sun is on it she is also searching for her brother she's also afraid because she has never been alone before and she doesn't want to run into any trouble

(just imagine there's a bandage over her eye)
 Name: Kari Smoker Age: 16 Gender: female Race: Mutant Nationality: U.S Job: none but wants to be
Lila limped away from the collapsed building, towards the gun shots. The sky was dark and smoky, and she could feel herself weakening. "Anyone out there?" she called.
Kari was hiding in the tree but she heard someone as she looked down to see Lila limping she didn't know if she should jump down but she grabbed onto a branch as it made a creaking noise
Lila suddenly stopped as she heard a strange creaking noise, "Who's there?" she called out, her heart thumping in her chest.
"I'm just going to keep killing these thing off, hopefullly--" his head darted over down the street to a woman who was stumbling around, calling out questions to some random noise " What the?"
Kari stopped moving as she looked at Lila she crouched down and then jumped to another tree in a blur
"Hopefully they'll become extinct and things go back to normal?" She snorted and laughed, "I wish..." she turned and cocked an eyebrow at the girl just calling out to random noises. She'd seen it before, "Think she is going crazy or is one of those undead puppet things?"
Kari jumped to another tree she doesn't trust anyone but she looks down as she was near some other's she stayed in the same tree even if they sensed her and told her to come out she's not going to do it
Lila knew she was going to pass out soon, from the lack of food and water, but not yet. She strained her eyes and could barely make out two figures: a man and a woman. Were they on her side? Or were they the ones who could her friends? Suddenly she fell to the ground and felt herself losing consciousness.
"Well i think whatever it is just died.." He muttered as he made his way over to the collapsed figure "its a woman." he flipped her on her back and looked her over "well she doesn't appear wounded or ill, i think she was just looking for help."
Suddenly Alex comes flying out of the alley in a backwards movement after taking a forceful punch from the shadow controlled stripper which also cause Alex to drop both his guns in mid flight before crashing into a postal box. "GOD DAMNIT SHADOW, Now I'm posses!" Alex stated while he stands back up and light some fireballs into his hand as the stripper shadow comes walking out of the alley with about thirty more shadows.
"Lets take her out of here then. I managed to keep my apartment here so we can set her up there for a while." She said, leaning down to expect her, "Poor thing."
"Yeah." He agreed as he hoisted her onto his back and looked at kat "lets get movi--" he saw Alex fly out of the alley wrath had just left from, with several shadows following after him "Well then... I think i'll handle that, you get her inside."
Lila was half conscious, but she could make out the two figures approaching her, and the woman carrying her elsewhere. She didn't know who these people were, let alone if they were friendly, but her body was too weak to resist. She decided to just try and not completely slip out of conscience for now, in case she needed to escape.
"Gotcha." Reaching out, she took the young girl from him back and shifted her so she was resting against hers and started off, running towards her apartment.
Lila was going to throw up. All the movement and jiggling was making her dizzy, but she couldn't say anything. Her tongue felt as dry as sandpaper, and her throat burned, "Water?" she croaked, her voice barely audible.
"Hold on baby girl." She grunted, hurrying across the roads into the city, "I'll get you someplace safe first, and then get you some water okay? You took a nasty fall."
Lila could barely nod, but now that she knew she was safe, she allowed herself to slip out of consciousness and into a deep sleep.
Wrath turned his hands into two large bulky fists, causing him to bend down slightly due to their weight. "Let's get this over with..." He said as he smashed them together, causing the ground to quake and then he smashed them on the ground, causing it to give and crater.
"Indeed, I too think it's time to kick these ass holes into hell." Alex said with a devilish smile as he overheard Wrath in his display of power and with sudden flash of fire, Alex charged into the hord of shadows to once again clash with it's leader in a inferno of power.
He charged in behind him but took to the air a couple of yards away, he flipped his body upside down so his fists were facing the group of shadows and launched himself towards them. When he connected to the ground, spikes were sent flying upward around him, puncturing all the shadows around him.
Kari watched the battle then her eyes glowed blue as tree's suddenly started to float upwards and started attacking the shadows crushing them as a blow aura was surrounding the tree's then suddenly lightning appeared and almost struct Alex
hikari_hiwatari commented…
yes people she's still in her hiding spot एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Because wrath was near alex at the moment, he almost wad hit also and looked around as the shadows were being crushed .... By trees? He searched around for any traces of who was controlling them, specifically where they were coming from and where they weren't flying.
Kari kept crushing the shadows as her hand glowed a bit and another bolt of lightning came crashing down electrifying most of the shadows as she saw the shadows were all gone she put the trees back where they were then she stopped her movement as she looked over at the two