बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Midnight Misfit Institute

dargox posted on Jul 02, 2013 at 03:30AM
Welcome Ladies & Gentleman to Midnight Misfit Institute, The first and only friendly institute the world that doubles as an orphanage and academy for children with uncontrollable powers of supernatural origins which in turn caused their birth family to give up these kids and teens to the cruel life of the streets or to our Institute.

Rules:
NO God Modding.
No killing without permission.
No rude comments.
Teen content allowed.
Mild cursing allowed.
Finally just have FUN!

Character Sheet:
Orphan or Staff:
Years at Midnight:
Name:
Appearance:
Powers:
Extra:
Bio:

Current Orphans:
Kayla Mckay
Sion Barzahd
Kaiser Mckay
Esme Lanner
Minnie Mctierney
Neko Naruk
Rex & Fen
Corrine
Venice Dante
Haruka Tanaski
Saneki Tanaski

Current Staff:
Shana Stone
Doragon Barzahd
Night Craig
Joel Duncan
last edited on Jul 04, 2013 at 04:29PM
save

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 686 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 686

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
Orphan or Staff: Orphan
Years at Midnight: 2
Name: Kayla Annabelle Rosella McKay
B-day: 03.08
Race: Spanish
Appearance: pic
Powers: i'll say during the rp
Extra: most of the times she can't help it when her powers get out of control
Bio: Kayla was abandon with her brother (Dargox's character if he doesn't mind X3) she feels mostly hated because no one but her brother talks to her or heck he is the only one who goes near her some times when she's angry or when she cries her powers just go whack? it almost destroys either her room or whatever she's in the park the lunch room anywhere she's kinda sensitive so she gets hurt easily when people throw some words at her that's when her powers get out of control
 Orphan या Staff: Orphan Years at Midnight: 2 Name: Kayla Annabelle Rosella McKay Age: 16 B-day: 0
dargox commented…
Hikari, I don't mind if our characters are brother & sister. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
dargox commented…
but is it ok, if Kayla's the big sis? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
hikari_hiwatari commented…
okkz!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Orphan
2nd year
Name:Sion Barzahd
B-day:January 1st
Race:
Appearance:Pic
Powers:Telekinesis and Mind control
Bio:Was abandoned by his parents infront of n orphanage when he was a baby.He grew up in a foster family till he discovered his true nature at the age of 11.He was feared and rejected once again.Then,he was thrown into the intitute.
Extra:Is hot headed and always ready for a fight.He always breaks rules and disrespects everyone.He fears no one and is not afraid to speak out what he has on the mind.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Orphan 2nd साल Name:Sion Barzahd Age:16 B-day:January 1st Race: Appearance:Pic Powers:Telekin
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dargox said…
Years at Midnight: 2
Name: Kaiser McKay
B-day: 11.19
Race: Half Spanish
Appearance: pic
Powers: Fire Manipulation, Enhanced Speed & Jumping, and Teleportation.
Extra: Just like Kayla, Kaiser's flames are linked to his emotions which sometimes causes wild fires.
Bio: Kaiser was abandon along with his older sister because of their birth family's religion that makes them fearful of people with powers, which in turn cause the family to attack Kaiser & Kayla with every hurtful words before being kicked out onto the streets with emotional scars which Kaiser is handling better than his sister.
 Orphan या Staff: Orphan Years at Midnight: 2 Name: Kaiser McKay Age: 15 B-day: 11.19 Gender: Mal
dargox commented…
ok, lets wait for a few और to शामिल होइए and then we'll start एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
hikari_hiwatari commented…
okkz XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
can we start the rp now Dargox?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Years at Midnight: 3
Name: Esme Lanner/ Estella Sled.
B-day: may 2 (the day they found her.)
Race: French
Appearance: pic, her eyes are purple when shes in Estella mode.
Powers: Atomkinesis, telekinesis, mind manipulation and shape shifting.
Extra: double personality, they believe she has two souls in one body, but its usually Esme. She has a baby wolf who disappears in times.
Bio: N/A she appeared a few years ago, she lived alone on the streets killing thieves and baddies, soon the ophanage found her and took her in, theres nothing much about her that she would spit out.
 Orphan या Staff: Orphan Years at Midnight: 3 Name: Esme Lanner/ Estella Sled. Age: 15 B-day:
(OKAY! Time to start!)

It was seven in the morning, the morning gale were singing their songs, the rays of the sun were peeking threw the windows that face towards the east, and the hinting smells of breakfasts filled air of the whole institute yet dispirit all this Kaiser was still sleeping in the top bunk while snoring loudly in just his boxers with his blankets and sheets all kicked all over the bed as his left arm & leg dangles over the side bed.
Esme yawned loudly, she sat on the edge of the bed, her legs swinging back and forth. For a few minutes, she had her eyes closed and finally got up, slipping her feet into her boots, grabbed her jacket and ran out. The cafeteria was filled with students, she looked around and found herself a comfortable place in the corner of the room.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Years at Midnight: Its safe to say that I have no clue
Name: Minnie McTierney
B-day: April 21
Race: Human
Appearance: picture
Powers: Water manipulation and teleportation
Extra: Prefers to run, swim of course, and gymnastcs.
Bio: Minnie came to the orphanage at such a young age, she truly doesn't remember.life anywhere else. But she does despise the fact she has powers and strives to sct as normal as possible. She loves to be in water and do gymnastics to keep herself serene and calm. But she has recently become a wild child and sneaks out into bars and such. Being that, she is fond of cranberry and cherry cocktails. And she is a bit of a cow lover..she has no idea why, but they are her favorite animals and loves them.
 Orphan या Staff: Orphan Years at Midnight: Its सुरक्षित to say that I have no clue Name: Minnie McTiern
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
Years at Midnight: came by a week ago
Name: Nekoniikawa (goes by Neko ) Naruk
B-day: 30,Octobor
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Appearance: ((pic))
Powers: Fiber distortion, he can change objects but can breathe life into them
Extra: He is often very flirty but once you get past the cold, and mocking part of him he's a real sweetheart
Bio: He died when he was young and was 'reborn' with a different spirit in the same body, although he doesn't know about this. He's been babied for a large duration of his life and does whatever he wants. Though he only listens when he likes someone or something. ((AKA he is open to punishment, like if he acts bad, though he won't like it of course))
 Orphan या Staff: Orphan Years at Midnight: came द्वारा a week पूर्व Name: Nekoniikawa (goes द्वारा Neko ) Nar
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegeta007 said…
Orphan or Staff:Orphan
Years at Midnight:2
Name:Rex
B-day:May 7th
Race:Half Japanese, half Caucasian
Appearance:pic
Powers:Fire abilities, advance sense of smell and taste, tail, strength
Extra:
Bio: His canine abilities and fire power was the reason for his family abandoning him. He always felt sad and that no one loved or cared for him, he felt he was a burden and didn't like it. At the age of 8 he met his best friend Fen. He and Fen are considered polar opposites both with their powers and their personalities but the two have become inseparable and practically brothers
 Orphan या Staff:Orphan Years at Midnight:2 Name:Rex Age:16 B-day:May 7th Gender:male Race:Half
"Almost..almost...damn!" The curse came in a loud angry whisper, followed by a grunt and groan of irritation and pain as Minnie drug herself inside the building through an open window. She had fallen in face first into the hall while struggling back inside, just coming back from a nearby club. Since she turned seventeen, her wild streak kicked into high gear, and she found herself constantly sneaking out to party and drink. Wearing a pair of long jeans that hugged her long lean legs and a half top that didn't reach below her belly button, she looked much older than she was, and thankful she hadn't gotten caught yet.
Leath jumped onto Esme's lap, she stroked the little furball gently. Its her 3rd year at this place, feels like a million years to her, time goes by so slowly, she just wishes to grow older and get the hell outta here. She shook her head, shaking all the thoughts out of her mind, and a few more times just to make sure it was gone. They kept you alive, they didnt abadon you like the others, be grateful Esme, be grateful. Esme grabbed an apple from her tray, then dropped it on the floor, she looked around and patted Leath.
Orphan or Staff:Orphan
Years at Midnight:2nd
Name:Fen
B-day:November 5th
Race:Caucasian
Appearance:pic
Powers:Water abilities, advanced hearing and sight, agility and a tail
Extra:
Bio: His mother died when he was 5 and his father blamed him for not being able to save her even though he had powers. His relationship with his father was nothing but hate and fear. At age 7 his father abandoned him and left him nowhere and told no one to take him since he was nothing but trouble and evil. Fen never thought of himself as evil but always thought himself as useless until he met Rex. They were both able to prove one anotheres thoughts of themselves wrong. They two have become very close since then.
 Orphan या Staff:Orphan Years at Midnight:2nd Name:Fen Age:16 B-day:November 5th Gender:male Rac
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Demeter13 said…

Orphan or Staff: orphan
Years at Midnight: just arrived
Name: Venice Dante
B-day: July 17
Race: Italian/warlock
Appearance: midnight hair and tanned skin, yellowish/green eyes that resemble a cats
Powers: can conjure simple magic, excels at curses and drawing runes
Extra: constantly wears long sleeves to cover the dark runes tattooed on her skin
Bio: lost control during a meeting of witches in Sicily and accidently killed one of the high witches in her cult she was sent to midnight as banishment but also to harness her magic

The front steps to the building loomed in front of her and the windows even seemed to glare at the young warlock as she strode up to the doors and shoved them open, her trunks floating magically in her stead as a flight rune glittered on the wood.
Rex came out of the bathroom, seeing kaiser still asleep he picked up his mattress and flip it over "yo, wake up before I eat your food"

Fen walked in with a straight expression "cut it out Rex, you eat half of my food already" and left after speaking
She walked silently through the halls the light annoyed her so with the soft murmer of her lips and a strong of Italian the lights in the hallway dimmed and she moved without a sound past the door rooms.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Character Sheet:
Years at Midnight: 8
Name: Haruka Tanaski
B-day: May 19
Race: Japanese
Appearance: PIC
Powers: It will be said in the rp
Extra: She can get a bit tempermental
Bio: She was abandoned when she was merely 4 onto the streets with her half sister who was only 1. For 3 years they lived and had to survive on their own and no one really would take them in for more than a week. Around the age of 7 she and her sister were taken in to Midnight and took a liking to the school for they didnt just throw them out after in a week. She grew great in the academics and in her ability. In her free time she practices her sword fighting and makes techno stuff.
 Character Sheet: Orphan या Staff: Orphan Years at Midnight: 8 Name: Haruka Tanaski Age: 15 B-da
Character Sheet:
Years at Midnight: 8
Name: Saneki Tanaski (Some times called Sana)
B-day: April 9
Race: 1/2 White 1/2 Japanese
Appearance: PIC
Powers: Will be said in the rp
Extra: Like her older half sister, Haruka, she can be a bit tempermental
Bio: Basically the same as Haruka
 Character Sheet: Orphan या Staff: Orphan Years at Midnight: 8 Name: Saneki Tanaski (Some times ca
Haruka sat up in her bed and yawned. She looked over at Sana who was sleeping like a rock.

Haruka: Sana! *walks over and pokes her* Wake up.

Sana: *murmers* Give me five more minute.

Haruka: Sana. Get up. Youll miss breakfast

Sana: *sighs* Fine.

The two of them get ready and headed out for some grub
Sion kicked the last boy in the groin and pinned him to a wall with his telekinesis like the other two.Sion was the kind of person who feared nothing and was rude everyone.He had happened to tell off some bigger boys at the institute, who had then attacked him, to their own detriment. "So?still sure you wanna beat me up?" he let go of his telekinetic hold and the boys fell. "You little punk.We'll get you, Barzahd!!" They said while running away. "Tch, worthless bastards." Sion said.
Kaiser quickly opens his eyes as he is rudely awaken by the sudden flipping of his mattress and then hits the floor with a loud THUD. "Damit REX! You better watch your backside or I'll burn it for flipping my mattress and you better hope that my sister doesn't fine you ether, cause you know I'm going tell her." Kaiser shouts at Rex while poking head outside of the room while his hair blaze like fire with his anger.
Eventually she reached her dorm, her eyes on the locked door as her shaped nails slowly scratched in an opening rune and the lock clicked open as the door creaked slowly.
Rex:aw he's going to his sister, dude I can control fire too, you can try to burn me all you want

Fen:*blasts water in his face* sorry Kaiser he's good guy but can be a pain sometimes
Minnie hurried back toher room, throwing her bag with the fake ID and money underneath the bed and kicked off the 'monster' heels she wore. Not bothering to change from the half top and jeans, she tugged on a pair of flats and rushed back out to get some breakfast. She had brushed her teeth before leaving ghe bar, so the stench of alcohol should be gone from her breath...hopefully.
Sion:I think I should go get some grub.Fights always make me hungry.
"Ha, That's a understatement Fen, Btw Rex....If you ever flip mattress again I'll beat you to a pulp." Kaiser replies while slamming and locked the door to get ready to start the day on a good note.
((Guysh I don't know what to do))
Rex:wow, what a buzz kill *gets blasted with more water* Hey!!

Fen:You are gonna apologize to Kaiser when he gets out

Rex:Okay mom

Fen:*trips him with his tail* Bad dog

Rex:Fine I'll say I'm sorry *sits and waits*

Fen:I'm gonna save your food *leaves*
"Ugh..what is this..." Minnie scowled down at the food as she went across the room to sit at a lone table. She thought it was a type of oatmeal, but to be honest she wasn't quite sure. So instead of eating...it...she popped open the juice she got and gulped it down, cringing at the sudden lone and fruity taste.
A few minutes later Kaiser comes out of his room completely clothed and ready to take on the day as he walks down hall while heading for cafeteria to get breakfast and to look for his sister, Kayla since he knows that she wasn't the room when Rex decided to flip Kaiser out of bed. "Man....I hare the morning but I guess rex did me a solid in awaking up for breakfast, through I'm still ticked in how he woke me up." Kaiser mumbles to himself while debating whether to beat or thank rex for his wake up call.
While going to the cafeteria, he mistakenly bumps into Kaiser. "Hey watch where you're going ,dude."
Wait what happened while i was gone? Can i get a recap?
dargox commented…
आप didn't miss much, almost everyone are in the cafeteria, their rooms, या in the halls of the orphanage wing. also I think we're about have our first character fight. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Rex:Fen, where's my food ?

Fen:*sighs* here

Rex:Thanks bro
Kaiser stumbles backwards a bit but quickly recover his footing while saying in a somewhat snappy tone "Sorry but I think you bum into me, dude." His hair and hands begins to release small puffs of smoke into air without cause the smoke alarms to go off.
Neko groaned and crawled out of bed, he crawled down the wall and stood on the floor. He yawned licking his lips and walked around with night shirt on, it went just past his knees with light frills. His nails brushed against his skin as he pushed his hair back, he walked out into the hall and chuckled. "Ooh, now we get to begin another day."
Sion notices the smoke puffs. "What are you getting heated up for? trying to intimidate me or something? you're going the wrong way and you're trying to start something which you won't be able to handle.So you better back off before things get nasty."
After unpacking the room she was in alone was filled with the smells of sage and herbs as a brew cooked warmly on a hot plate, which was one thing every modern day warlock needed aside from duct tape, which was also stacked in mounds beside her rune book and pots of planted herbs non magical and magical. Pleased with her dorm room, Venice made her way down to the cafeteria, her jeans hugging her skin and long sleeved shirt got like a glove over her slight frame.
Not a minute later, a thin layer of water covered both Kaiser and Sion, and Minnie was looking over at them with an irritated scowl, " Both of you need to back off and walk away. No point in getting all hot and steamy about a bump in the shoulder." She muttered, leaning back against the wall.
Fen:Looks like someone has some sense *moves Sion and Kaiser apart* not a bad idea but your water isn't strong enough to handle fire fueled by anger
Venice found herself snorting in amusement before it grew to a giggle at the two boys who were now dosed in water. First day here and already there was comical suffering and that was her sort of thing.
Neko went to leaned next to Minnie with a light smile, he put his hand on her arm and looked into her eyes. "Hello there darling, what's your name?" He brushed her hair out of the way.
Sion was practically steaming with rage.He moved towards Minnie, pushed Neko aside and stood facing her an irritated scowl on the face similar to Minnie's. "What's your problem? Do that again and I'll break your neck.I don't care whether you're girl or not.I can take on both of you"
Kaiser sighs while saying. "Look I'm not trying to start anything, my flames are linked into my emotions and right now I'm just letting off steam because I'm still ticked at someone for flipping me out of bed, plus I'm not that much of a morning person...." he then switch his tone to cocky as he continues with a smile. ".......BUT, if you're looking for a fight then I'll be more than happy to challenge you."
"You disrespecting child, how dare you push me aside? " He growled and pushed Sion away form Minnie. "I was speaking to the young mistress."
She had smiled at Neko and opened her mouth to respond when he was shoved away. Her frown returned as she stood and looked him over, " Really? How gentlemanly. Threatening to snap my neck, that's cute. Now let us see if you're just all talk." She twisted her hand and the water from a nearby fountain spurted out and slammed directly into Sion's face.
Fen:*wraps Sion with water*Okay, you need to cool down *picks him up* you're coming with me

Rex:Kaiser, sorry for flipping your mattress but calm down, fire is destructive
"Why don't you both just throw some punches and get it over with I'm all for it." She purred in a subtle Italian accent as she leaned back against the wall. What she wouldn't do for some new inspiration for a physical rune she hadnt been able to draw one for months.
"You..." Sighs and calms down. "I guess there's no point in fighting right now.But get me well..." points at Kaiser "you the pompous brat" points at Minnie "you the small-time girl" points at Neko "and you the cocky bastard.Next time any of you gets in my way,I won't guarantee where you're gonna find yourselves.Till then watch your backs." He turns and goes on to the cafeteria.
"It's alright dude, I know you meant well but you should know that I'm not the morning type and that I like to be waken in any rude way." Kaiser tells Rex in a forgiving tone with smile but also hits Rex on with a playful yet sneaky fireball to the butt.
Her eyes rolled so quickly, even she was shocked at her attitude, " Promises, promises. Should've known he was all talk." She mumbled and straightened back in her seat, and continued on poking at the slap on her tray, debating whether or not to eat it.