बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Human Version!

T2apple posted on Jul 01, 2013 at 06:08AM
Hey! This is a My little pony rp human version obviously so yeah like in equestria girls. ummm ohhh! if you are planing to be an existing character please have a picture of their human form and OC's are allowed. They are in Middle/High School. And their cutie marks are either colored birthmarks or tattoos

OC's

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Cutie Mark:
Grade:
Other:

Oh and I want a limit of 4 characters please unless i give you permission to have more than that.
last edited on Jul 01, 2013 at 06:14AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना T2apple said…
Name: Melody Muse
Personality: sweet and kind and sticks up for her friends and doesn't get mad at anyone unless they are messing with her friends or pissing her off falls for guys constantly
Appearance: hair; curly dark brown roots but gets lighter and is golden at the ends wavy side bangs Skin; tan golden brown eyes usually wears hair in 2 pig tails with black bows on both, a white tank top with a black vest and treble clef pin on the vest pocket and black puffy skirt that ends above the knee and black converse boots with gold laces
Cutie Mark: a black treble clef birth mark on her tummy
Grade: 9th
Other:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना peterpanreal said…
Name: Violet Night
Personality: Has a bad attitude but tries to be kind. Gets mad easily especially when people pick on her and her friend(s).
Appearance: Hair- Straight, Black with red streaks. Skin-Tan but a bit darker. Extra- Dark brown eyes. Wears a gray bow on the side of her head. Wears a gray skirt that just goes to the middle of her thighs and a black shirt with paint splatter on the front , sleeves go to her elbows. She wears black tights(ripped). Black boots that goes up to the bottom of her knees.
Cutie Mark: Paint brush tatoo on her arm
Other: She love sports, reading, and art. Best firend: Melody Muse
Grade: 9th
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
I might join. I'll think about it.
T2apple commented…
kk एक साल  से अधिक पुराना