बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Talmania; The Game of Chaos

Riku114 posted on Jun 30, 2013 at 11:48PM
Several years have passed and technology has grown to be so advanced that now there are games in which you can enter and play through a simple helmet or headset that connects to your spinal chord and receives the orders to move from your brain and places them into the movements for your avatar. Its new technology even now and very few games have actually been placed on this console. You are one of the people with this console who bought a brand new game called Talmania which is a MMORPG. Once you enter the game you found out you were trapped and locked in. It became clear when you were gathered into the central plaza and in the form of an mist he told you this:

'Welcome players to Talmania. Did you realize that you couldn’t disconnect and leave the game? Well thats the point. If you want to leave finish the game and get the Stone of Redemption on the 100th floor. After you get the stone, you and everyone else on the game will be allowed to leave. Although, if you die here, you die in real life. Good luck'

And with that he disappeared and you avatars turned into what you would normally look like

---------------

Talmania

In the game Talmania there are 100 floors to beat and each floor is huge with hunting grounds, a city, forest/mountains/woods/ocean, and a boss dungeon. In this game there is no magic or shooting weapon of any sort and focuses on swords. Each floor has a boss that is needed to be beaten to get to the next floor. The bosses are in hidden boss dungeons that may be in a building in the city hidden in the wilderness, or in the hunting ground. In the hunting grounds, you can raise you skill as well as your level and get money. In the cities, you can go to shops that players opened up like Blacksmith, Restaurants, and so on as well as buy a house. Some items you need to find, others will be obtained by defeating monsters.

--------------

Home Menu:
Profile: The profile holds the information on your skills, level, applied weapon, health, hunger, thirst, a picture of you, and your avatar name. You can hide your profile to everyone, but your avatar name and your look will not remain hidden in the game for they are carried where you go.

Inventory: As it sounds. The inventory where you hold your items.

Party: Here you can forms a party and see who is in your party. Once they are in your party not only do you see your name and you health bar under it but you also see everyone else in your party's health.

Basics: Basically for the basics like how to gain skill.

------------------

Somethings for you to know as a player:

1) Cities are safe zones and fights and loss of health can only occur here in a duel if both sides agree. Becareful of Sleep PKs where when you are asleep one forces you to accept a duel in your sleep and slays you.
2) Transport crystals are good for getting you out of dangerous and tight situations and allow you to teleport to an area you command. Carry them around. Though in some locations like some boss battles they DONT work.
3) It is best to travel in groups, especially to prevent Sleep PKs and overly dangerous situations that may cause death. Out side of cities monsters do roam.
4) Watch out for people with Orange or Red instead of a green diamond above their head, that means they killed another player not over duel.
5) Once you 'marry' another player your inventories merge together.

-----------------

Skills:

Cooking: To raise this skill you cook often with the ingredients you buy from other players, ingredients you you gather on your own, or ingredients given to you. Depending on what the item is result in how much experience points is put to your Cooking Skill.
Blacksmith: Similar too cooking you raise this buy making weaponry and such out of the stones you buy, gather, or are given and depending on the quality is how much experience points are put to your Black Smiting Skill.
Sword Fighting: This skill is raised by fighting or participating in fighting a monster. The more you do the more experience you get to the skill.
Stamina: *look at Sword fighting*
Hunting: This is obtained by killing non-violent monsters that tend to be put into cooking. The rarer and harder prey the more experience put to your skill
Agility: *look at Sword fighting*
Hearing: This skill goes up with your level
HP Recovery: This skill is similar to Stamina but goes up faster or slower depending on the level, Stamina and Agility counted together.
HP: This is raised by Level

-------------------

Making a Player:

Name:
Game ID: (or game name)
Appearance:
Applied Weapon: (Dont make it the strongest weapon for now because it is the begining)
Breif Description of Weapon:
Weapon Appearance:
Level: (100 is max but since this is the beginning nothing over 5)

Skills: (600 is maxed out skill but since this is the beginning nothing over 50 in each)
Cooking:
Blacksmith:
Sword Fighting:
Stamina:
Hunting:
Agility:
Hearaing:
HP Recovery:
HP: (HP is special 1000. 10 points per level)

-----------------------------

Rules:
1) Killing is allowed, but be fair....... Sleep PKs are fair and will not give you an orange or red diamond over your head..... Though if the Sleep PK is stopped and you carry on that isnt fair
2) PG 13
3) No God mod
4) No Dual Swords because they were meant to be for only one person so it wouldnt be fair for an rp
5) Be nice and HAVE FUN! Or may the Floor 100 boss kill you

I give credit to the Anime: Sword Art Online as this is basically the same exact thing. Also, I will be making the bosses but if I end up dropping out then someone else may.
last edited on Jul 01, 2013 at 12:24AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 59 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Every one begins on floor 1

Name: Hauna Naren
Game ID: Tsuki
Appearance: PIC
Applied Weapon: Jump of Despair
Brief Description of Weapon: A sword crafted of strong metals found in mid-deep into caves. It has good attack and its durability is slightly over decent.
Weapon Appearance: link
Level: 5

Skills: (600 is maxed out skill but since this is the beginning nothing over 50 in each)
Cooking: 42
Blacksmith: 10
Sword Fighting: 50
Stamina: 42
Hunting: 36
Agility: 45
Hearaing: 36
HP Recovery: 43
HP: 50

Ill put pics soon
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Every one begins on floor 1 Name: Hauna Naren Game ID: Tsuki Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance
Riku114 commented…
despite her looks shes a rather good fighter एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I corrected a HP. It raises with level. And I added Game ID, Weapon Applied, Weapon Appearance, and Brief Description of Weapon to the Character Sheets
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
i'll make a character! when i think of one
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना akonta said…
Name: Keijishi Okuwa
Game ID: Kei
Appearance: Has medium lenght black hair and a little messy. wears black cloak with wolf furs on te end of the sleeves. His boots are black boots, his pants are grey and he wears a black hat that looks like a wolf head.
Applied Weapon: Black Wolf
Breif Description of Weapon: Black Wolf has an ability called Wolf Roar that increase his listening, strength and agility skills drastically for 30 seconds
Weapon Appearance: pic below

inventory: Fur gloves, Wolf Cloak, Hat of Roar, Black Leather Boots, Black Wolf (the sword), 5 throwing daggers.

backstory: Kei was a beta tester but he couldn't go over floor 5. His level restarted when the game came out, but his items were kept.

Cooking:39
Blacksmith:18
Sword Fighting:45
Stamina:37
Hunting:20
Agility:40
Hearing:35
HP Recovery:21
 Name: Keijishi Okuwa Game ID: Kei Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Has medium lenght black hair a
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ayaka said…
Name: Damien Evans
Game ID: Phoenix
Appearance: Jet black hair with chocolate eyes, he wears red headphones around his neck and sneakers, his jacket's hood resembles that of the assassins and his hair is usually all over his face
Applied Weapon: HIdden Strike
Breif Description of Weapon: A sword with a black hilt and silver blade. The blade can diffuse itself into tiny little knives that cut through hard metals, allowing him to attack and defend himself from all side. The tiny knives are controlled by an invisible string that is attached to the sword's hilt.
Weapon Appearance: pic
(additional) Pic of the little knives dispersed:
link

Cooking: 30
Blacksmith: 30
Sword Fighting: 49
Stamina: 50
Hunting: 30
Agility: 50
Hearing: 50
HP Recovery: 20
HP: 29

-Just adding a little information-
His character is not the tank type which means characters that can take a hit and give up intelligence and agility for strength and HP. He is more of the agility type which means he gives up strength for agility and stamina
 Name: Damien Evans Game ID: Phoenix Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: Jet black hair with chocolat
Let see if we could get one more person within 3 hours if not we may begin
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Reece Morgan
Player ID:Wicked
Appearance:Pic
Applied Weapon:Raging Wind
Description of weapon:It's a wind element katana.It can generate wind and make use of to deliver fatal slicing attacks.Close and ranged.
Weapon Appearance:Pic 2
Level:5

Skills:-
Cooking:20
Blacksmith:30
Sword fighting:50
Stamina:50
Hunting:30
Agility:50
Hearing:30
HP Rcovery:45
HP:50
 Name:Reece मॉर्गन Player ID:Wicked Age:17 Gender:Male Appearance:Pic Applied Weapon:Raging Wind
Raging Wind
 Raging Wind
(Let us begin)

There was a meeting it the center of the city on floor one to discuss a plan to get through the game and allow everyone to get out of it. Tsuki and Medin where there, not rather close to eachother but there nonetheless along with several others. The meeting was gonna begin in a couple minutes while others gathered up.
As Wicked gets into the meeting, he remarks that no everyone is there yet and the meeting hasn't begun.He takes a chair and sits at a corner while watching the others chatter.
Name: Kayla Serene Marie Rose
Game ID: Desuenjeru
Appearance: pic
Applied Weapon: Twin Tiger Daggers
Breif Description of Weapon: it may not look the strongest but it's more sharp then any other weapons then you've ever seen even in a blink of an eye you wouldn't notice a cut on you
Level: 4

Cooking: 50
Blacksmith: 2
Sword Fighting: 46
Stamina: 50
Hunting: 25
Agility: 33
Hearaing: 49
HP Recovery: 17
HP: 50 (HP is special 1000. 10 points per level)

Name: Kayla Serene Marie Rose Game ID: Desuenjeru Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Applied
Kei walks in the meeting and notices it hasn't begun. He walked around a little and took a seat somewhere randomly in the middle line.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Esme Lanner
Game ID: Mae
Appearance: pic
Applied Weapon: Light Stalker
Breif Description of Weapon: A chain sword which holds the element of fire and water. increase strength and speed by 30.
Weapon Appearance:next pic

Skills:
Cooking: 45
Blacksmith: 46
Sword Fighting: 50
Stamina: 30
Hunting: 40
Agility: 43
Hearaing: 30
HP Recovery: 34
HP:50
 Name: Esme Lanner Game ID: Mae Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Applied Weapon: Lig
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Light stalker
 Light stalker
Riku114 commented…
water and आग on weapons is accounting too close to magic. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(hey Riku your rp is gradually dying even before having being born.I propose you should do something before that happens.)
Im letting someone get into the entry of the rp. Im gonna give it a day before continuing on.
i wanna do this rp but i'm waiting for until there's more post so then i can at least know what to do X3
Riku114 commented…
we are meeting up in the center of level 1. bring your character in to the meeting एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
hikari_hiwatari commented…
okkz एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cutiepie101010 said…
Name: Scarlet Sterling
Game ID: (or game name) Rogue Knight
Appearance: link bright green eyes and pitch black hair with almost stark white skin.
Applied Weapon: (Dont make it the strongest weapon for now because it is the begining) small silver knife
Breif Description of Weapon: Only for self defense,she never really used it or anything other than when she was out hunting.
Weapon Appearance: silver with a black handle.Clean and shiny.
Level: (100 is max but since this is the beginning nothing over 5) 1

Skills: (600 is maxed out skill but since this is the beginning nothing over 50 in each) 45
Cooking: 40
Blacksmith: 42
Sword Fighting: 47
Stamina: 45
Hunting: 49
Agility: 50
Hearaing: 42
HP Recovery: 10
Desuenjeru walked in and sighed as she looked around "wow...." she said as she sat down in a chair not knowing that she was sitting next to Wicked
Rogue walks into the meeting that didn't start yet.She looked at everyone uneasily.She already forgot most of the stuff she was supposed to know and didn't know where to sit.She wasn't sure a girl who wore dark clothes and makeup wouldn't exactly be welcome here.
Kei saw the girl in dark clothes and saw that she was nervous. He walked up to her and asked "what's wrong?"
(Im gonna just stick with Tsuki for now so i deleted Calvin/Medin)

Tsuki, like Kei noticed the girl in dark clothes and walked over.

Tsuki: Nervous? I heard this is gonna be about a floor boss.

A young man walked up to the center of the meeting area.

Marth: Hello everyone. I am Marth (random name) and I want to tell you some good news. One of the groups came back after finding the boss's dungeon at the top of the castle.

(I will continue the speech soon)
Phoenix sat on a bench, sipping coffee as he watched people walk past him. He didn't care if he was alone or not but what he was waiting for was some action. "Jesus, this is boring. Why'd I get stuck in this boring hellhole?" he hissed as he crossed his legs
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kaboomgirl said…
((This sounds like too much fun.I hope I can still join, and that my character is okay.

Bio
Name: Anna Abernathy
Game ID: Blair
Appearance: Extremely short flaming red hair in a spiked pixie cut, paired with almost golden brown eyes. She wears a white tank top over short gray cargo shorts, and scuffed red sneakers, along with various accessories she decides to make out of useless things, i.e rubber band bracelets, vine necklaces. Has a black hoodie she ties around her waist securely, but when adventuring or in battle, she puts it on.
Applied Weapon: Lance of the Forest.
Brief Description of Weapon: A spear made of a material unknown. Sharp for stabbing and slender for throwing, but not the best weapon for making small cuts. Nice for hunting.
Level: 4

Skills
Cooking: 20
Blacksmith: 40
Sword Fighting: 24
Stamina: 45
Hunting: 50
Agility: 43
Hearing: 46
HP Recovery: 27

The girl stood with her arms crossed, away from the others and looking as vicious as ever. Her sharp eyes, the exact color of sunlight through a bottle of whiskey, scanned each and every person's face with a sense of suspicion and a hint of nervousness. The nervous part, however, she refused to show even a wisp. She re-crossed her slightly muscled arms out of habit, huffing a quiet chuckle at the announcement of a dungeon.
"I am a little nervous."Rogue told the people who came to her."I guess it's because I always look so different from everyone else."
Phoenix eyed Rogue from a distance and chuckled "How peculiar" he smirked as he bit on his lip, thinking of what to do next
Kayla opened one eye and looked at Rogue it kinda look like she was glaring but then she closed her eyes listening to what was going on
Rogue saw a guy with hair all over his face(Phoenix) smirking.Hmph,just because she looked goth didn't mean people had to look at her like that.
Blair snorted softly, gazing at all sorts and sizes around the room. One in particular looked extra weird to her - how could their skin be so pale?
What are they, a damn ghost? She thought sarcastically, resuming her people-watching with sharp eyes. The only thing that gave her away from the darkened corner she was residing in was her flaming red hair.
Phoenix shook his head and took a pockey out, slipping one into his mouth "Wish something fun will happen now" he sighed again
Why the heck was everyone glaring at everyone?Did they have a staring problem or something.'Better not say that outloud.'She thought to herself.They were probably just assessing others to see if they were worth their time or not.
Wicked sighed as he watched all the others.He was bored to death...as usual.
As unenthusiastic and serious as she always was, Blair continued to frown at everyone, moving from the wall to pace around, arms crossed. Quick as a whip, she popped another piece of cinnamon gum and chewed, blowing a spice-scented bubble and popping it.
Marth continued to speak

Marth: Though the boss seems beyond one persons strength so it is suggested to get into parties. Therefore lets get into parties so we can easily beat the boss.

Tsuki: *looked Rouge* Want to make a party?
(Sorry about not being here recently I thought this rp died)
A mischievous grin grew upon Phoenix's face as he stood up with his blade, hanging it up on his back while he took some of the tiny knives and threw them at the visible player's feet. "Hey ladies and gents!" he announced "Let's entertain ourselves with a duel...or battle royal perhaps?" he smiled widely
Rogue looked at Tsuki with a surprised look on her face. "Sure...thanks." She looked at Phoenix with an unreadable look on her face.'Seriously?'She thought to herself and mentally rolled her eyes.
Tsuki: Here Ill send a request *opened the menu and selected party then invite. A screen poped up infront of Rogue saying 'Tsuki would like you to join her party.' then two buttons 'Accept' and 'decline'. Tsuki looked over at Phoenix* Why?
Rogue pressed the accept button and then stood back up.The guy with bangs all over his face wanted to duel.But why?She thought as Tsuki read her mind by asking him.
Blair's eye twitched as the knife landed right in front of her sneaker. Another guy asked why, but she stepped up from the shadows.
"I'm want to know why too." She spat in a venomous voice, eager to pull her weapon from inventory and beat this guy's ass to the ground. A dungeon was discovered, and he wanted to duel. Stupid.
Rogue looked over at the girl who stepped out of the shadows a bit surprised.She wasn't the only one."Yeah,why the heck would you wanna battle?"
Tsuki: We found a dungeon! That means we can get that much closer to finishing the game and escaping it.
"And how would hurting each other exactly help us?"Rogue said.
Riku114 commented…
हे btw i पोस्टेड something for आप to reply on in the Monster academy ro एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Phoenix smirked "Why you all asked? Because nothing is happening at the moment and well, I'd want to see which one of us has the potential and skill to finish this game" he motioned for his little knives to return to him as his sword went into it's usual look "Well whaddya say?" he grinned
Kei:"oi rouge and tsuki can i join?"
Tsuki: I dont think we need to test that. If that person is here. Yippe. We could win. If the person isnt here. Oh well. We can still try. *looks at Kei* Sure. *sends an invite*
(At the end of each RP day we should put updates on the skill/level so we can keep track of it, but dont get to crazy like said someone went of 31 levels and such. As in reasonable to how much they did that day kay?)
(umm ok if I remembers...)
Rogue looks at Kei."The more the merrier,right?It would also be easier."She looked at Phoenix."Are you like trying to repell us or somethin'?"
Riku114 commented…
end of each rp दिन एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Whatever the motive, I'm not participating. I don't need to show everyone in here the skills I have. As that chick said," Blair snarled, jutting her thumb out at Tsuki, "If they're here, they're here. Wow. But I think it's a bit dumb to try and figure that out before any of us are past the first level."
While she spoke, she noticed that others were forming a group, but she really had no interest. She wasn't exactly a team player, but if they asked her to join, then whatever.
Kei accepts the invitation "so......when are we gonna fight this boss?"