बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना लॉस्ट IN TRANSLATION- Will they even listen?

Noone_N posted on Jun 28, 2013 at 03:45AM
The world is a cold place, a new race has sprung up from the shadows. NAGAS. They call them that, and the bottom part of their bodies are part snake. The top half looks so human, you can barely tell that they aren't but you know. And some of them act like they are, but most of them will act like their true nature. They eat what they find edible humans, animals, and rarely the same food as normal people, they are beautiful. Some or most of them have this venom in them, depending on what they want they can make you feel whatever they please. They look like humans but they are more like snakes. They have two stomachs, one for digestion, the other for pretty much storage. The one for storage is the first one you'd enter the second is certain death by acid and being crushed to pieces. They usually take mates, either they will be human or nagas as well. Maybe. There are creatures just like them, wolves, mermaids-sirens- whatever, harpies, they can still eat you up. There are so many things out their it's unbelievable. And they all want a piece of you or the whole you. ((Rules, anything I guess just no one liners, profiles not needed))
 The world is a cold place, a new race has sprung up from the shadows. NAGAS. They call them that, and
last edited on Jun 28, 2013 at 04:04AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 241 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 241

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
Okay I'm in
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
((Swweeetttttt...... I've missed you.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
((I am definitely joining. Now where is my harpie....))
Name: Noone Nekoniikawa - Age: 16 - Likes: humans are his favorite snack along with chocolate cake - Dislikes: bitter or elderly food, he likes his humans sweet
 Name: Noone Nekoniikawa - Age: 16 - Likes: humans are his प्रिय snack along with चॉकलेट cake -
Directingchicky commented…
is it सुरक्षित to say this is my new favorote picture? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Sorry I didn't mean to disappear but, I went to guide dog school and have been gone a while now hmmm who should I use...))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kiwiXtheXfruit said…
((This looks fun! definitely joining))
((@Chicky not mine but yes... the person who made this is brilliant. i can draw things like this but can't figure out how to post those drawings online ))
axemnas commented…
आप could try using a scanner या taking a picture with a digital camera and posting them that way एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Hum i think i will join once i get a good picture
Name: Naratis Hagashi
Likes: Clean Young Kids and Clean cats, Soybean based foods,
Dislikes: Birds, at least for a meal/snack, Most vegtables
 Name: Naratis Hagashi Age: 17 Likes: Clean Young Kids and Clean cats, Soybean based foods, Dislike
Name: Haruka Marana
Dislikes: Prekilled or not living prey. She needs her meals alive
 Name: Haruka Marana Age: 16 Likes: Feisty Prey, Anything with energy Dislikes: Prekilled या not li
Name: Teshra Kuzo - Age: 10 - Likes: hanging out with humans - Dislikes: creatures who eat humans=he's like a naga vegetarian
 Name: Teshra Kuzo - Age: 10 - Likes: hanging out with humans - Dislikes: creatures who eat humans=he'
Name: Asure Kuzono - Age: 17 - Likes: having lots of sex with either his prey, friends, or different species - Dislikes: how his cousin refuses to eat humans
 Name: Asure Kuzono - Age: 17 - Likes: having lots of sex with either his prey, friends, या different
Name: Issac Fazil
Species:human though he seems mixed with something else...
Likes:to perform, animals, to make people laugh, to please, his pet monkey Haki, the color purple
Dislikes:starving, to disappoint an audience, to hurt someone, not doing something
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Issac Fazil Age:16 Gender:male Species:human though he seems mixed with something else... एल
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cutiepie101010 said…
Katrina Henderson is a human that's 15 and knows how to keep out of a NAGAS belly.Almost no one knows her real name so the locals call her a rogue,then she became known as Rogue after awhile.
link she has bright green eyes,pitch black hair,and almost whit skin.
(( your profiles up!...I'm gonna start because I'm to excited not to!)) Noone rested on a thick strong branch in the middle of the jungle enjoying the smell of moss and the brook beneath him. He flicked his nose with his forked tongue and yawned getting rid of his itch successfully. He caught a small mouse person in his hand and chuckled at their struggles. "Aww... so sweet you look, hmm? I wonder what you taste like as well..." He licked it and the little mouse person shivered in disgust. "Can't speak? Cat got your tongue?" He heard little squeaks that sounded like curses and begging. "So kawaii."
 (( your profiles up!...I'm gonna start because I'm to excited not to!)) Noone rested on a thick stron
Katrina/Rogue walked around the jungle,hoping to get a break from NAGAS.The air was humid,sure,but it beat a NAGA trying to eat you any day.
((ps you dont's have to capatalize nagas, it's just naga )) "Please! Please stop!" The little mouse cried out, Noone smirked and rested the poor spent thing on his tummy. "Hmm... Perhaps if you show me where your nest is. " The little mouse Anthony whimpered and had his mouth agape in horror. "No? It's okay, we can always just eat you." He lifted the mouse above his mouth and stuck his tongue out to taste him. "No?" He heard more squeaks. "So we go then, don't be shy." Anthiny stood up and walked into Noone's other opened his hand and sat down.
Near a small village just slightly on the outskirts. The young teenaged gypsy Issac was performing with his monkey Haki. Performing various types of magic and acrobatics while trying to make enough to eat. Looking pretty skinny it was evident he didn't get to eat much that often. He just did all he majorly knew to possibly get a meal in somehow someway.
Katrina/Rogue heard some mouse squeaking.The hairs on her neck stood on end,but she didn't know what it was.She his behind a tree and froze so she could figure out if she was crazy or if there was danger.
Noone slithered down the tree with the scared mouse held tight in his hand. Personally the little guy felt violated but then again he was sure Noone had no such intentions. "Now then where to little one?" The mouse boy squeaked a few more instructions and curled in a ball. He licked his hair and patted it down nervously.
Rogue/Katrina shuddered.It was probably a naga,all those slithering sounds.She decided that she would stay here until it passed,if she was lucky and it didn't notice her.Her heart raced,she didn't want to be here anymore.
Noone's ears picked up the faintest sounds of a heartbeat, and the smell, was intoxicating as well. He loosened his grip and using his nose smelled out his prey. He turned to face Rogue/Katrina with a smirk and licked his lips hungrily. "Hello little one." The mouseboy whimpered and looked at him and her worriedly. 'Please let her go!' He squeaked. Noone hissed and smelled her with his tongue. "Lost ?"
Rogue/Katrina was infuriated.She threw off her cloak to reveal swords for biding time for her escapes from the nagas she had faced.She looked at the mouseboy with her bright green eyes."Maybe it would be best for you to leave.Thank you for worring,but it's okay."Then she looked at the naga and her black lips pursed into a scowl."Picking on the weaker than you.How pitiful."She ignored the hungry look in his eyes.He expected to eat her up and be on his way,how revolting.
"Ooh, you brought me some toothpicks?" He smiled and touched her hip playfully. He dangled the mouseboy in front of her by his tail, "You speaking to him? He's here to help me." He licked his fangs and laughed. "So you can be the appetizer."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Rosalie(Rose) Jaspers.
Race: Harpie
Appearance: Picture
Bio: I'm an..interesting woman with bizarre interests you could say. I get fascinated by human and well...any behavior and I can find the most devious ways on getting anything I want from someone. Oh! And I love cranberry martinis..yum....
 Name: Rosalie(Rose) Jaspers. Age: 28 Race: Harpie Appearance: Picture Bio: I'm an..interesting w
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Demeter13 said…
Name: Meridith
Race: human
Appearance: tall, long legged and elegant, mousy brown hair and gray eyes
Bio: an infamous hunters daughter who hunts solely Naga and other creatures that endanger the small village her family calls home.
Teshra looked at Issac with amazement as he did his performance a cloak covered his lower half and most of his body. He almost fit in with the humans and that was nice, it felt good. "Wow... you're so amazing!" He said in a jolly accent.
Today she walked with her father. Mother had allowed her to leave the dishes and sewing and hunt today. Meridith had left with her knives strapped to her belt and bow to her back, today would be her day she could feel it in the wind.
Issac grinned hearing the praise as he did several back flips landing in a handstand with Haki on his feet whom jumped off. "Thanks" he said as Haki rolled and jumped using a bandanna as a parachute as he landed on Teshra's shoulder. The monkey's tail waving a bit. Meanwhile Issac thought about how to step up his performance.
Asure licked his lips thinking of what to bring back to his village, his companions were all nagas and they got along fairly well, even though some of these creatures ate each other these guys were friends since childhood. And all for their love of eating lower beings, he frowned and massaged his belly and laughed at his frowned who'd picked up a little mousegirl and ate her. They laughed as she struggled while being swallowed. Her little tail wiggled waved wildly as he played with her in his mouth. She struggled to get out for air and fear of death, the friends laughed and laughed as the one eating her swallowed and traced the movement of her struggles down to his stomach. "That looked refreshing!" Asure laughed. (( the friends ))
 Asure licked his lips thinking of what to bring back to his village, his companions were all nagas an
Teshra grinned and chuckled petting the monkey with a smile. "What's his name?" He asked, his face lit up despite his pale skin and showed a heavy blush. "He's very smart isn't he?"
"Haki" Issac replied jumping on a barrel an rolling it around a bit. While juggling. "Yeah, but he has his moments" he said and tossed one of the balls up and let it bounce before returning it to his juggling hands. Haki was one of the smarter of the two of them and one of the smarter of his breed.
"Perhaps sometime we could go out for something to eat?" He asked happily, he clapped watching him doing the juggling. "You're really talented."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HumphryOmega said…
Name: Asura
Race: Claymore
Bio: he hunts down monsters from all over for money, he usually gets calls for naga and succubi. He was made a claymore, he ages, but very slowly. He can take blows just like any other human, but his body can withstand more pain and punishment. He has incredible strength along with speed, and thats just without his sword. He uses special techniques for hunt down his targets and for battle.
 Name: Asura Age: 17 Race: क्लेमार, क्लेमोर Bio: he hunts down monsters from all over for money, he usually
Issac grinned at the compliment. He thought loving the idea of going out to eat and someone possibly picking up the tab. Something very appealing indeed. "Uh sure... Maybe... After the show or something" he said as he continued to juggle tossing one to Haki who through each ball back in a duel juggling act.
''Yes, that sounds wonderful." His face was now as red as his currently hidden scales as he watcged with amusement and joy that he'd actually saiid yes.
Issac grinned "Great!" he said enthusiastically as he juggled and threw three balls up in the air. Tossing another to Haki. Catching one in his mouth he timed it right and flipped the barrel up right catching a ball on his head then began juggling with it on second bounce continuing his routine. He'd be nearing his finale in a few moments not that this wasn't too far from it.
Asura leaned against a tree, watching the conversation between noone and the girl "You should really be a bit secrative with your whereabouts..." He stated, standing up straight while smirking up at the naga.
Eventually Meridith broke away from her father and shouldered her bow, sliding an arrow over her shoulder and notching it for a procaution.
Noone looked up at Asura with a raised eyebrow. He hadn't expected two people and he doubted this guy would be easy to fight. "Excuse me human?"
Just for a little amusement Teshra's tail snuck out a bit and knocked the barrel. "Oh no are you alright?" He asked as the barrel rolled away and Issac hit the flor on his bum hard.
She came to the outskirts of town and strode through her feet soft on the pavement but she ducked as she spotted Asure and his naga companions she raised the now and readied herself.... Her first kill... Father would be so proud..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kiwiXtheXfruit said…
Name: Jame
Human

Jame wandered down the streets of the village. He didn't actually have any money to buy anything, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to get some food some way or another. He spotted a fruit cart that, for the moment, was unoccupied. He leisurely waked by the cart, grabbed a banana, and hurried away.
Issac blinked when he felt the barrel move out from under him. "Wa" he said as he tried to stayed on top failing. He had forgotten about the fact he was juggling as he fell and smacked the hard ground. He was glad he didn't go full on cobblestone for his act. He winced and moved to rub his sore rear with his hand when he suddenly felt the balls one at a time hit his head and bounce off. He looked up at Teshra and said "Uh yeah... just... its part of the job" he rubbed his rear once again after saying that. "Glad I wasn't juggling swords" he said mostly to himself.
When the naga had put his hand o her hip,she smacked it away and looked at a boy."Who're you?"She asked the boy curiously,her hand hovering over her sword like usual when there she had any type of company.Then she looked back at the mouseboy."Are you really helping him?"
"Human? Heh... I can asure you im no human." He withdrew his sword and slwoly circled him "But you can test me if you like." His eyes turned sivler from their disguised brown color and the veins in his arm could be seen popping out.
Noone hissed at him and tightened his grip on Anthony, the mouseboy kicked his legs and squeaked in pain. Anthony shook his head no as Noone licked his lips in fascination. "Oh do tell then what exactly ARE you?"
Asure patted his friend's back as he saw him slightly choke as his bones moved back into place. There was no need to dishinge his jaw as the mousegirl was small enough to swallow normally. "Woah buddy, no need to die already."
Teshra gasped in surprise and was actually glad he wasn't using swords either. That really would have been terrible, "Are you sure you're fine?"
She dipped lower and cocked the bow and sent her arrow flying as it smacked its mark, digging deeply into the nagas back, narrowly missing Asures hand.