बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Twisted Institute

Directingchicky posted on Jun 27, 2013 at 11:25PM
Osmond’s Institute is known by very few. It exists in a small town called Orrace, Orrace lays between realities, between worlds and alternate worlds. It is inhabited only by those who cannot exist in any proper society. The mentally insane get sent here the beings with minds so twisted and messed up that society can’t handle them. The people who get sent to mental institutions whose families don’t visit and who continuously find themselves in solitary with only their dark thoughts to keep them going get sent here. The criminals who do terrible things with no remorse, ones who would kill without even batting an eyelid get sent here. They all start off in Osmond’s institute, the ones that make the most progress get sent out of the institute to live in the city, but no one ever gets sent back.
The town itself is shrouded in darkness, the sun never shines, murder and mayhem are a regular daily occurrence. The houses are fit to be condemned, the school practically deserted. There is a police station with a sheriff and an officer who constantly try to bring order to the chaos, yet always seem to fail. There are good people that have seen the error of their ways, but not many. Most have minds that are so twisted that the only thing in life to bring them any sense of pleasure is causing destruction, hurting others or hurting themselves both physically and mentally.

The institute is run by what looks to be proper doctors and nurses who, if they have anything wrong with them, it doesn’t show. Of course that’s not the case but I can’t tell you everything. Things happen in the institute that can’t be explained, tortured souls linger in the hallways, in the bedrooms, some antagonize, trying to stop those there from getting better and others that try to help.

Last night had been an eventful one for the doctors of the Institute; screams could be heard from a distance for any of those who cared to pay attention. Most nights there were screams; it was like the lullaby of the evening. For some who had been part of the institution it could be even a little soothing. It was normally the screams of patients on the brink of madness...sometimes it was the scream that comes before death takes a victim.

Six o'clock in the morning it was at the Osmond's Institute, Nurses in crisp pink uniforms (blue for the occasional man) were walking up and down the hallways, opening doors to let the inhabitants make their way to cafeteria. Some that needed assistance were guided along the corridors by their assigned personnel.

The cafe was built much like a school cafe, there were servers on the other side of glass display cases ready to get you whatever you wanted for breakfast. There was a vast array of food, catering to all needs. Eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, bloody raw-looking steak. Fruit, cereal, milk. There were even plastic bottles of warm blood if that was the preference. The cafe workers never spoke and they seemed to be in a zombie-like state at all times.

Music played in the background and not the nice supposed to be cheerful melody's you might here in an elevator, or waiting on hold. It was eerie dark music, definitely not out to calm the nerves.

For any who live in the town of Orrace, surrounding the Institution the screams echoed through the streets, most houses already had curtains drawn across every window, deadbolts locked on front and back doors. Some mothers would peek on their babies to make sure they were still in their cots. You never knew when it would be the last time you would see your loved ones.

Last night had been the fourth night in a row that the sheriff and deputy had to clean blood off the streets, the fourth night in a row that they had stumbled upon a mutilated grotesque body. There was a serial killer on the loose, and in a town like Orrace, it could be anyone.

Rules:
Cursing aloud.
Sexual content aloud, good luck getting it though.
If you're joining along with another person just to have your characters hook up (I know who you are!) Then you might as well turn your behind around and gtfo.
Try to maintain a story-line.
NO FROKIN ONE LINERS! EITHER BE CREATIVE OR...you know the drill.
Include everyone! If someone asks what is going on, you tell them. If you ignore someone constantly and refuse to acknowledge them, I'll come for you!
I have the right to deny you access to this forum if you break any rules I set. As a friend of mine put on his forum, I will bring the wrath of the banhammer on thee! And yes, definitely fair.
Have fun and be creative!

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 64 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...