बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Party आप May Never Leave

ManyManyMoons posted on Jun 27, 2013 at 10:41PM
You are invited to attend a party at Levanor Mansion this coming Friday night. Your host will be the estate's owner, Miss Levanor.
She asks of you to make up an alias, and to make up your lives so no one will know you truly are.
You an the other guests will not know each other.
Miss Levanor asks you to arrive at 8:30pm, dinner will be served at 9.
Directions to the mansion are on the back of this invitation.
The invitation only admits one.

That is all the card said. You've never heard of this "Miss Levanor". But, the party did sound exclusive. You decide to go, it sounds fun. Meeting total strangers who don't really know who you really are. How exciting.

Now, this may seem like an ordinary party. But something devilish is planned. The host will be murdered. The only culprits are you, the other attendees, and the butler. The killer will leave a note saying what you must do. The note will say you must find out who he/she is and how he/she killed the victim. Someone will be killed off at random any random time until someone finds out who the killer is and how they killed each victim. The clock is ticking...

RULES:
- I choose who dies and who lives. It is at random (honestly I'll probably use a random word chooser). No whining if one of your character gets killed off.
- This is just a suggestion: Make more than one character. The more people the better and the more likely you won't get killed out of the forum.
- Just because I made this doesn't mean I am the killer.
- The killer chooses how you die. (Sort of obvious...)
- This is based to be old-fashioned, dress old-fashioned.
- If you get close to how the person died, I will make it less likely you get killed next time around.
- This is a mystery forum, use your heads.
- No supernatural what's so ever. Lets be realistic, guys.
- NO ONELINERS PLEAAASE.
- Enjoy and best of luck!

Name:
Alias:
Age (Must be over the age of 20):
Fake Age (Optional):
Fake Bio:
Real Bio:
 [i] आप are invited to attend a party at Levanor Mansion this coming Friday night. Your host will be
last edited on Jul 12, 2013 at 11:39PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 64 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...