बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना विश्वविद्यालय Of Dreams

sparkles3 posted on Jun 26, 2013 at 07:07PM
This is based off an RP on the fantasy spot. It's pretty much dead now, but I liked the idea so...

You had always been different. No one could ever understand how you did the things you did or knew the things you knew. You'd always had strange powers, and strange habits to go along with them. You never thought you'd fit in.

The UoD is a school for people like you. You can learn to master your powers, how you got them, and learn that sometimes different is a good thing.

We are willing to teach you, but you must be willing to learn. We are willing to lead you, but you must be willing to be led. We can be your greatest ally or your worst nightmare. That all depends on you. How well you interact, how hard you study, and far you are able to advance your magic.

We offer many classes, including the corses you would take at a human school. Our different classes are:
History of Mythic
Spellweaving
Potion Making
Advanced Potions
Power Control
Safe Magic
Demon History
Summoning
Advance Summoning
Blending In

When you first arrive, you will need to report to the office to select you human and magic corses, get your schedule, and be assigned your dorm number. You will be put with a roomate, and that is not up for debate. The school is for 6th to 12th graders, and your roomate will be someone in your grade.

To join, fill this out:

Name:
Power:
Personality:
Grade Average:
Design Your Schedule:
Pic or Description:

RULES!
NO god-modding
NO sex
NO killing people without permission
Please keep this forum rated PG13 and no higher
BE NICE
NO SPAM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 247 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 247

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Madison "Maddy" Mavrick
Grade: 11th
Power: Scrying- Can see a objects past or future. Dowsing- Find any object anywhere.
Personality: She'll be nice to you if you be nice to her. Piss her off and she'll eat you alive. Besides that, she has a great sense of humor and is laid back.
Grade Average: Cs and Ds.
Design Your Schedule:
Power Control
History
Algebra 2
Blending In
English
Science
Demon History

Pic or Description:
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Madison "Maddy" Mavrick Age: 17 Grade: 11th Power: Scrying- Can see a objects past या future
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sparkles3 said…
Name: May Duza
Grade: 8th
Power: Turns people to stone with her eyes
Personality: pretty nice unless you take her sunglasses, in which case, you will be stone
Grade Average: Bs and Cs
Design Your Schedule:
1st Hour: Core- Art
2nd Hour: Spellweaving
3rd Hour: History
4th Hour: Blending In
Lunch
5th Hour: Demon History
6th Hour: Science
7th Hour: Advanced Potions
Pic or Description:
 Name: May Duza Age: 14 Grade: 8th Power: Turns people to stone with her eyes Personality: pretty
(Once we get a few more people, we'll get started, ok?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lancelot8 said…
Name: Vladimir Jackson
Power: mind control, telekinetics
Personality: has a short temper, and very dark
Grade Average: all As. You can't have his powers without being smart
Design your schedule:
1st: Power Control
2nd:Blending in
3rd: Demon History
4th: Science
Lunch
5th: English
6th: History of Mythic
7th; Advanced Potions
Pic or Discription;
 Name: Vladimir Jackson Age: 14 1/2 Grade: 8th Power: mind control, telekinetics Personality: has
(wanna start now?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Name: Tashin
Grade: 8 th
Power: Some Spirit Animals each with unique abilities. He doesnt know them all. He can talk to animal telepathically and regularly.
Grade Average: As
Design Your Schedule:
Power Control
Geometery
Advanced Potion
Science
English
History of Mythic
History
Pic or Description: PIC (Ill put one soon)

2 Known Spirit Animals:

Name: Shayn
Appearance: PIC2 the black one
Abilites: Enchanced Speed, Enhanced Attack, Dark Tricks

Name: Nyra
Appearance: PIC2 the white one
Abilities: Enhanced Speed, Advanced Healing, Advanced Magic
 Name: Tashin Age: 14 Grade: 8 th Power: Some Spirit जानवर each with unique abilities. He doesnt
The spirit animals
 The spirit जानवर
(Welcome to the university!)
Riku114 commented…
I think we should start एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
i failed XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
May pushed open the looming wooden doors of the Unversity. She walked up to an adult standing nearby.

"Hello. I'm new here. Where should I go?" She asked, unconsiously pushing her shades higher up on her nose.

"The office. It's down this hallway, then to the left. It's the first door you'll see." The man, whose name was apparently Mr. Sahadi, replied.

"Thanks!"She called as she hurried down the hall.
Tashin overheard the directions May got and followed them too and he ran over to May

Tashin: Are you new here too?
May: Yeah. What's you name?
Tashin: Tashins the name and...... *puts his hand out as Shayn summonds* this is shayn

Shayn: Yo.

Tashin: *puts his hand out next to shayn as nyra summons* and this is nyra

Nyra: Hello
May:*pushes glasses higher up on her nose* Well, it's really cool to meet all of you. My name's May Duza (see what i did there, with her name?)
Tashin: Nice to meet you May
May: Well, we should probably be getting to the office.
Vladimir: *gets into the building* so this is the hell I'm staying at.
Tashin: Good idea
May: *goes to the office*
Secretary: Are you a new student?
May: Yeah. Mr... Sahadi, I think, told me to came here.
Secretary: What's your full name?
May: May Duza.
Secretary: And your ability?
May: I'm a gorgon.
Secretay: Please take a seat while I put together your schedule.
May: OK. *sits down*
*a few minutes pass*
Secretary: Here you are. *hands schedule* It's 3rd Hour right now. Here's you pass. *hands slip of paper* Go to room 201. Mr. Wyatt should have just started.
May: Thanks. *leaves room, goes to History*
(What are the teachers of each class?)
(Potions-Mr. Sahdi-102
Advanced Potions- Mr. Sahadi-102
History of Mythic- Mrs. Demar-113
Spellweaving- Mr. Duffeild-109
Power Control- Mr. Middlin112
Safe Magic- Mrs. Extamafa-103
Demon History- Mrs. Demar-113
Summoning- Ms. Teacsh-118
Advance Summoning- Ms. Taetcsh-118
Blending In- Mr. Belfry-104
History- Mr. Wyatt-201
Art- Ms. Jarom-203
Music- Ms. Jarom-203
Math- Mrs. Sahadi-202
Science- Mrs. Sahadi-202
Language Arts- Mr. Byron-212
Gym- Mrs. Stockwell-200)
Riku114 commented…
room # एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
sparkles3 commented…
I'll put it up 2morrow. I gotta go now. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
sparkles3 commented…
im baaack एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Vladimir: *goes to the office*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Brooklyn_Helena said…
(May I still join?
Name: Lucrecia Arduenna Thropp
Power: Uncontrollable magic, which happens when she gets angry or sad (It's worse when she's angry). She's always had a talent with sorcery.
Personality: She's the loner type, she doesn't really socialize because everywhere else she's ever went to school (she's been switched many times) people have thought she was odd and plus, no one really understands her. She likes alone time with her books & she's an extremely deep thinker, but once you get to know her, she's actually a little bit sociable. Don't mention water or homophobia to her. Don't make her angry(relates to her power).
Grade Average: As and a few Bs. Maybe a C here and there.
Design Your Schedule:
Power Control
Music
Advance Potions
Blending In
History
Summoning
Spellweaving
Pic or Description: She looks like this. I know it's not the best editing anyone's ever done, but I tried, and therefore no one should criticize me. :3 She will wear this sometimes, but she usually wears a blue frock or a black dress with a few ruffles. Occasionally she will wear pink, red, or yellow, but that's rare.
 (May I still join? Name: Lucrecia Arduenna Thropp Age: 14 1/2 Grade: 8th Power: Uncontrollable ma
sparkles3 commented…
Welcome to the UoD. Head to the office to get your schedule एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lucrecia walked up the the front of the University. She looked it over for a moment, then pushed open the doors and walked inside. She had no idea where the office was, but she didn't want to talk to anyone. So she just silently passed the adult standing nearby and looked at all the rooms to see if they were the office.
Tashin went through a similar process but instead got directed to Mr. Middlin's Class in Room 112.

Nyra: This seems like it will be fun eh Shayn?

Shayn: Hell yeah. Why wouldnt it be, other people with powers? You cant beat fun like that!

Tashin: Shh you two. *continues walking to class*
May: *slips into the classroom quietly and walks over to Mr. Wyatt's desk, where he's looking for something*
Mr. Wyatt: What can I do for you?
May: I'm a new student here, and I was told to come to this classroom. *hands him the pass*
Mr. Wyatt: So, your name's May Duza? Well, I'm gonna need you to take off your shades.
May: I'm sorry, I can't do that.
Mr. Wyatt: Why not?
May: I'm a gorgon. Kinda thought the name would give it away. You know... May Duza, Medusa... yeah...
Mr. Wyatt: Ok, just take a seat.
May: *walks over to an empty chair and sits down*
Mr. Wyatt: *starts teaching*
May: *hair is moving around everywhere, whispers* Quit it, guys!
(and yes, she's talking to her hair)
Lucrecia quickly finds the office on her own. She goes inside, and repeats the same process that the two other students had done before her. But by the looks of them, she knew that they weren't in the same grade and she wouldn't be in classes with them, so she would probably be the only new student in her class. She sighed at this as she gets a pass and gets directed to Advance Potions, taught by Mr. Sahadi in room 102.
tongue
May: *taking notes on the French revolution*
Mr. Wyatt: atlking about the Aztecs*
(wait, what? lol)
(O.o That's odd, lol. Quick question... Do you want me to act out Lu's teacher when she gets in there or were you going to do it or what? I'm confuzzled. >.<)
(i can do it if you want. my idea was that everyone could pick a few teachers that they'd be ok with acting out.)
(Would you? I don't think I'd be good at acting out a teacher.. Maybe later after I get everything settled with Lu I'd be good at it.. I just don't want to mess it up.)
(Same here, at least until im settled down with Tashin)

Tashin walked into the classroom and looked around. Yeah class had already started.

Tashin: Hello Im new here *he looked at Mr. Middlin*
(Ill be a teacher. I just need to know them)
Vladimir: *gets his dorm and school schedule*
(ok. @Lancelot, there's a list on the previous page)

Mr. Sahdi: *at the front of the class, sees Lucrecia enter the room* Welcome to Advanced Potions! Take a seat anywhere.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Mr. Wyatt: Ok, you guys can have free time now.
Some random kid: *to May* He's a pretty cool teacher, huh?
May: Yeah.
Lucrecia raises an eyebrow at how he immediately said that, but goes and sits in an empty seat in the classroom.
(Dude. She's the only 11th grader besides ManyManyMoons person and they're not even here. O.O LONELINESS.)
(Can I be Mr. Belfry?)
Vladimir: *heads to his dorm*
(Yeah, you can be Mr. Belfry, and lonliness sucks!)
Mr. Sahadi: *comes over with a small cauldron and an Advanced Potions textbook and puts them on her desk* You'll be needing these...
(I know... I might change her to 8th grade since almost everyone else is in 8th grade even though she doesn't really look like an 8th grader...Oh well. :p Then I'd have to change her schedule a bit, wouldn't I?)
Lucrecia: *nods & mumbles* Thank you, Mr. Sahadi.
Vladimir: *settles in and decides to start his classes tomorrow*
(you probably would, but the picture is fine. I mean, i'm 14 and could pass for 20.)
Mr. Sahadi: *smiles andgoes back to the front of the room, and starts to teach*
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
May: *looks through the class library*
Mr. Wyatt: *grading last night's homework*
Mr. Belfry: *once everyone's in class, he takes attendance. He notices Vladimir's not there and guesses he's not in the building yet*
May: *can't find anything worth reading, so she pulls up Fanfiction on her phone*
(Alright. But could she at least keep Advanced Potions?)
Lucrecia: *flips through the pages of the textbook while listening to him teach*
(yep. some classes mix grades, anyway)
Mr. Sahadi: Ok, this is your basic Antidote potion. Please turn to page 213 and run some water into your cauldrons.
(Okie dokes. Thanks!)
Lucrecia: *flips to pace 213 and immediately begins to read, blocking everything else said out*
(no prob!)
Rest of the class: *running water into their cauldrons*
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
May: *reading PJO fanfics*
Lucrecia: *looks around, then puts water into her cauldron as if she knew that's what she was supposed to do*
(Alright, I've changed her schedule a bit, just thought I would let you know.. I didn't really change it much, I just switched a few around and switched one class to another...
Power Control, Music, Advance Potions, Blending In, History, Summoning, Spellweaving.)
(kay.)
Mr. Sahadi: *lists some ingredients* These are all labeled in the compartments under your desks.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
May: *looks at clock* This is taking forever...
Lucrecia: *looks in the compartments and grabs all of the ingredients and works on the potion*
Mr. Sahadi: *watches the class work*
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
May: *dodges an eraser*
(timeskip?)