बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Atlantis::Private and Invite Only!

Directingchicky posted on Jun 24, 2013 at 01:10AM
Enter a mythical world of dragons, demons and nymphs...enter a world of dark
seduction and powerful magic...enter... Atlantis...

A lush green view. Thick, dew-kissed trees, some as bright as emeralds, others white as snow, circled the landscape. Clear waterfalls tumbled into pristine rivers. Rainbow-colored birds soared over heard. In the heart of it all was a crowded, pulsing-with-life city. Buildings of stone and wood created a maze of winding streets. Streaks of light emanated from the dome above, murky and dim, as twilight gave way to night, light from a crystal, instead of a sun. This is the Outer City, where most of the creatures of Atlantis make their everyday homes and businesses.
A war has broken out between the Dragons, and the Nymphs. The Nymphs have the Vampires on their side but the peaceful Elf race is torn. This war is powerful enough to ravage Atlantis and the surface world where we remain oblivious, little do the races know the Gods are planning it. Only the four human chosen ones can stop the war and save both worlds from ultimate destruction...Will they make it in time to ease the worries and end the war before the Gods' plan prevails?

Vampires: Race of eerily beautiful men and women who are able to walk around in the mock sunlight and of course drink blood. Though their race is often given doubts and feared because most assume that if they are bitten they will become like them. This is a mistake. Only humans can change and they often die as a result. Their leader is Layel, King of the vampires.

Nymphs: A race of mostly men and some women, who are just as gorgeous as their aura that draws you in. In order to survive, the Nymphs must have a lover at all time (a.k.a sex. A lot of it). Without this, they will weaken and eventually die. Their king is Valerian.

Dragons: At first glance, they seem to be just entirely intimidating men. But truly, they are fire-breathing Dragons who will never hesitate to burn their enemies to a crisp. They are a fierce warrior race and never back from a fight. Their leader is Darius.

Elves: The Elves are a peaceful race of men and women who reside deep in the forests between the Inner and Outer cities. They are a peaceful bunch, but will always aid their allies in a fight. Their leader is Arvenor.

Layel the Vampire King and Arvenor the Elf King will be played by Directingchicky)the fabulous wonderful me!) along with the chosen ones for the Nymphs and Dragons.

Valerian the Nymph King and Darius the Dragon king will be played by Manymanymoons and the chosen ones for Elves and Vampires.
last edited on Jun 24, 2013 at 01:18AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 58 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Andy Ranvice. 21 years old. Laid back and humerous. She likes old music and 80's movies.
 Andy Ranvice. 21 years old. Laid back and humerous. She likes old संगीत and 80's movies.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Valerian
 Valerian
Darius
 Darius
Layel
 Layel
And Arvenor
 And Arvenor
Abigal Marks. Age 24. Determined and brave, yet entirely timid and is fearful for the ones she loves.
 Abigal Marks. Age 24. Determined and brave, yet entirely timid and is fearful for the ones she loves.
Wren McPhilips. Age: 25. She is stubborn and completely independent.
 Wren McPhilips. Age: 25. She is stubborn and completely independent.
Maddy Mavrick. 24 years old. Hot-Headed, assertive, and rebellious. But, she can have an understanding side.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Maddy Mavrick. 24 years old. Hot-Headed, assertive, and rebellious. But, she can have an understandin
Joy...just really fucking joy.... Was the onky thought that ran through her mind as she walked along the sand along the beach. Off to her side inside of a large pitched tent were several of her family memebers and their friends, partying and getting as drunk as could be. Not Wren. She was forced into a grass hula skrt and freaking coconuts for christs's sake just for this stupid wedding! Now all she wanted to do was dive under the waves and never return. Pity huh?
Her mother's fourth marriage and she always claimed right after, "I'm happy with this one Wren! Stop ruining my wedding day with your pouting!" But could she help it? She didn't want to. Kicking up a dust of sand, she let the cool water caress her bare toes as she walked, holding the plastic grass in place.
"Come on babe." The man called at her.
"Shove off, Danny." The tough blonde barked back at her boyfriend. She was standing, arms crossed, at the edge of the ocean. Just where the waved rolled over her pale feet. Tattoos covered the blonde's arms like beautiful graffiti on a white cement wall. She stood wearing nothing but a black two-piece swimsuit and an annoyed look.
"Come on, Maddy." The man walked up to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her. "We came to the beach for a reason. That reason is to swim."
Maddy rolled her eyes. "You know I hate the ocean. I'm completely content right here."
"Fine, then you are getting in by force!" Her boyfriend yelled playfully, and threw her into the water.
She fell, and the waved rolled over her. Her boyfriend laughed hysterically. Maddy shot upwards. "You asshole!" She yelled at him, her now soaking wet blonde hair falling into her face.
A small cringing form farther up the beach watched as the poor blonde was thrown into the water. "Poo..damn..Guy better watch out. She did not seem to appreciate that..." Abbie mumbled from her place on her blanket. She wore dark sunglasses that were pushed up to her forehead and a petite peach colored swimsuit, but what caught attention were the first red curls that were somehow bound above her head in a messy bun.
She clutched the book in her hand to her chest closely as she watched, slightly curious. It seemed everyone had come to the beach that night. She only hoped these kept their distance...already comments had been made on the nearly shining Dragon tattoo on her hip that led up her stomach to the bottom of her chest. She had no idea what had gotten into her...but she went and got it done. Impulses...she would never understabd them...
Maddy stood up in the water, the rushing ocean wind making her shiver despite the summer heat. She tossed her soaked hair behind her shoulder, making gold necklace shift and shine in the sun. It had a thin gold chain, and dangling from it was a matching gold charm. It was a ear, a pointed ear. Her father, whom she was very close with, had given it to her when she was 6. He called it his "lucky elf's ear".
Maddy had loved it when her father told her stories of elves when she was younger, so when her father gave her the necklace it automatically became her most prized possession. Even more so now that he has passed.

Just then, a girl walked into the beach. Her brown hair was pulled into a messy, half-assed bun, and as was wearing an old hoody with shorts. She held a bag close to her side, and a towel under her arm. She kicked through the sand, which her high-tops made more tough than necessary, to an empty spot near the waves. But, not to close. She laid out her towel and dropped down, pulling off her high tops. As she turned her head to dig though her bag the sun shown on her neck, spot lighting two decent sized freckles not to far away from each other. Her friend's liked to poke fun at her and call them her "Vampire Bites". The girl wasn't a big fan of vampires, they were too cliched to her.
The girl pulled out a drawing pad with the girl's name "Andy" scribbled on the cover with a sharpie marker. Andy pulled out a pencil and flipped through the pages. Very detailed drawings of the ocean covered most of the pages. Andy flipped to a new one, and began drawing.

Wren paused and looked around at the group that had formed, sharing Abbie's interest in why so many were at the beach now. As she turned, the light from the sun caught a gleaming on her stomach. Against the pale flesh there stood a small crystal stud on her belly button, a small joke on her part. She had gotten her 'chasity stud' three years prior when she vowed to herself that she would only give herself to man she knew she.loved and knew he felt the sane for her. Besides...that would never happen. Her business of "Anti-Cards" made sure of that. With a soft sigh, she kept walking, a tad deeper so that the small waves hit her legs, the grass skirt blowing around quietly, "When will tonight be over..." she muttered.
Maddy stomped out of the ocean and past Danny in an angry silence.
"Come on, babe! I'm just having some fun!" Danny said, holding up his arms then dropping them.
Maddy whirled around. "You know how much I hate the ocean!" She snapped, her arms wrapped around herself for warmth. "You're such an ass. You always do this kind of stuff!"
"Look, Maddy, I'm sorry..." Danny said, walking up to her. He leaned in for a kiss and Maddy pushed him away.
"Don't." She said sternly.
"Fine, if you're going to be a bitch I am leaving." Danny said while yanking his towel from the sand.
"Leave then." Maddy gave him a "I don't care" smile and shrugged, turning away from him back to the ocean. Danny scoffed and stomped away up the beach. Maddy grabbed her towel and wrapped herself in it.

All of a sudden, the waves near Wren started calming down. The water stilled, and about 20 feet into the ocean the water started bubbling.Only a little at first, but before to long it looked like someone had turned the hot tub on. Then, a man busted out the water. He was tall, muscular, and had shoulder-length blonde hair. He was accompanied by 8 other men, they were all wearing pants made out of a rough, almost leather material. They all had swords attached to belts, and no shirts. They looked like Australian castaways minus a couple months at sea. The tall, fit blonde man pointed to Wren. Then turned his hand and flicked two fingers towards himself, telling her to come to him. "You, come with me." He said.
Both Wren and Abbie's eyes snapped to the men coming out of the ocean. At first...they didn't move, just soaked in their...God their looks. It seemed like they were magnets, drawing up every single female hormone from their bodies and beckoning them forward. Abbie even stood, and went forward, conpletely mesmerized by the men, wanting nothing more than...ooo...everything...

Wren on the other hand, just stood completely still, her feet frozen into the wet sand at her feet. Not only her hormones raced, but confusion, and fear did as well. At first, she was like Abbie, drooling and oh yes, she wanted. Very much. But then, her eyes caught the weapons at their waist and fear stole her breath. They...what were they? Dangerous, she told herself, nothing but bad news. And finally when they one in the middle, whom her gaze seemed to never want to leave, crooked his fingers for her to come, she did the one thing a sensible woman would do if some strange man approached her. She ran. Backwards, then twisted and ran bck up the beach to the side, panic setting in.
"Men, after her. I will see that the others are captured as well. But, the grass skirt one is for myself. So please do whatever it takes to catch her, but be as gentle as that allows." The man said.
"Yes, Valerian." Two of the men said, and they chased after Wren. Another two ran to Abbie.
Valerian scanned the beach for more nice woman to snatch up. He spotted Andy, then his eyes drifted to Maddy. "Boys, grab those two as well." He commanded.
The four men left nodded and took off towards the women.
The four other ran after Maddy and Andy, their strides confident and sure as they approached the woman, two of them going and wrapping their arms around the half nude Maddy. The others were still on their way to Andy when their heads snapped and turned to look at the other chasing the grass skirted one...who was fending them off with a stick.
Wren had grabbed Abbie's arm and dragged her backwards, and picked up a long piece of wood on the beach, though she doubted that much use could cone from it, and held it out in front of them, "Back off!" She snapped, "One step closer and this branch goes somewhere that won't grow back!"
"Ah! You creeps! Get off me!" Maddy yelled. She kneed one of the men in the gut, causing him to double over. Maddy elbowed the man behind her in the chest then turned around and punched him so hard in the left side of his face her knuckles cracked on his cheekbone. Maddy had been in way to many fights in her day to be taken by two men. While both men were picking themselves back up Maddy took off up the beach.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Andy yelled as the men grabbed her and forced her to stand up. She spit in the man in front of her's face and he recoiled. "You filthy humans!" He cursed.
Andy took the pencil she had and stabbed it into the the man behind her. "Oww!" He yelled and let go, the pencil barley punctured him but it was enough to make him stand back. Then, Andy grabbed her bag and ran as fast as she could, screaming her head off.

A man in front of Wren and Abbie grabbed the wood and pulled it out of her hand, tossing it back. Then, Valerian walked up and the four man parted. He smiled at Wren. "You cannot win this, darling. You come with me, and I let the red one go. You fight me, I take both of you by force. And I don't want to hurt you." He said in a loving tone.
The men grunted and groaned, but continued to chase after them. "What is wrong with these surface females?" One called out to Valerian, having grabbed Maddy again with easge and hauked her up and over his shoulder, the other holding her legs still. The other two were still chasing Andy when Valerian approached. Abbie stood comoletely still, paralyzed by her own fear and yet still lust for the men.
Wren glared at Verian and took another step back, "You leave me alone. I'll fight, and kick..I'll..I'll claw your eyes out with my own nails!" She threatened, though her voice shook as she looked at the men. Fear sprouted again as she backed up. What did they want with them?
"Fine." Valerian said, shrugging. "Have it your way. Men." Then, the four men grabbed Wren and Abbie. Pinning there arms behind their backs and grabbing their legs. The men took all four woman to the ocean.
"You psychopaths! The moment you let me down I am going to have your balls on a key chain!" Maddy cursed, twisting in the men's grasps.
"What do you want with me!? Honestly, there are way hotter babes out there. The only one this is hurting is you." Andy said, trying to persuade them to let her go. The men ignored them.
Both Abbie and Wren let out ear piercing shrieks, though Abbie held still in fear, Wren made good on her word to fight. She shifted and kicked her legs, trying so hard to get loose. Though her cheeks heated in embarrassment as the fake grass of her skirt fell open, "Let go of me right now!I will kill you, do you hear me? I will fight you, and never stop fighting. Let me go!"
Valerian clamped his hand over Wren's mouth. A man holding Abbie did the same to her.
Valerian came up really close to Wren. "Don't make false threats, darling." He said quietly, then turned away from her, the portal opened in the sea. The water started spinning around and around and around till a black whole was in the middle of the whirlpool. It looked like someone was draining all the water out of the ocean. "Come, men. Time to get them home for breeding." With that, Valerian jumped into the portal.

"Breeding!?" Maddy shrieked. "Over my dead body, you pervs! Let me the hell down before I rip out your kidney's with my mouth!" She yelled, still hanging upside down over the man. Her curly blonde hair dipped into the water. The men continued to ignore her. "Valerian's woman first." One man said, and the two men carrying Wren approached the whirlpool. Then they jumped in, forcing Wren down with them. Abbie was next, she wouldn't stop screaming. Then, there was just Maddy screaming and cursing insults and threats, and Andy; who had almost accepted her fate.
((Not even breeding haha. Just...well sex.))

Her screeches only became louder when he clamped his hand over her mouth, but she stilled entirely when he meantioned 'breeding'. Then her fight becane more and more aggressive, "Let go!" Came her muffled screams when they went through the portal, kicking and squirming. Then opened her mouth and bit down hard on Valerian's hand, the one carrying her grunted with the force of her kicks to his stomach. Her head swam with the force of the pull from the portal, but her fight never stopped.
"Valerian!" The nymph warrior grunted, holding Wren steady, "Your woman will not hold still. She doesn't wabt youn"
((Just tryin' to sugar-coat it. Hahaha.))

"Doesn't want me?" Valerian asked as if he didn't even understand the phrase, then he laughed. "Ha! Has a woman ever not wanted me?" He continued laughing as they landed. Not too long after Wren and the nymphs holding her landed, then Abbie, then Maddy, then Andy.

Maddy would have felt embarrassed if she wasn't so angry. She was in nothing but a two piece swim-suit, getting carried by muscular men to God knows where. But of course if she had known she'd be abducted by these blonde built beach boys she would have at least put on her shorts.

Andy sat quietly. She was too small compared to them to fight them, all she did was sit there with an annoyed and defeated look on her face. By now the between the running, the grabbing, and the transporting Andy's bun had fallen into a terribly-loose ponytail. Locks of dark brown hair fell out everywhere, and the hair tie was making her air drape loosely over her shoulder.
((Haha okay.))

"She doesn't. Look at the way she fights!" He grunted again, but this time it was Abbie who bit into a man's hand and he ended up dropping her, "Ow! What is wrong with these humans!"

Abbie ran, running up the cave, her breaths coming in frightened pants as she yelled out to the other women, "Bite them!" She shared Maddy'sembarrassment, clad in a small peach bikini. Her small form was petite and pale and shebit the nymph hard enough to distract him so she could slip down.

Wren wasn't so lucky, and even though she bit and kicked, the nymphs holding her refused to let go, "None of the women wants us! Valerian, what is wrong with them?" The men hissed, one chasing after Abbie after she got free. Their shock couldn't be hidden. All women loved the nymphs, couldn't refuse them.
"I don't know..." Valerian said, as shocked as his men. "Lets return to the palace, I can't let this one get away." He said, looking at Wren. Then he stopped, and turned back around to her, "What is your name?"

Maddy bit into the the nymphs side as hard as she could. "Ow!" He jumped and dropped her.
She grunted as she hit the hard rock floor, then kicked the other nymph man in the gut before scrabbling upwards and running the other direction into some woods."Looks like the harvest is rotten!" Maddy called, turning back and smiling a mischievous smile before vanishing into the woods and running as fast she she could through the trees and brush. Which isn't the best thing to run through in a two-piece.

Andy bit the nymph's wrist and he jumped back, dropping her. She lost balance and cut her hand on the stone floor. "Ah! Dammit!" She cursed, but got up and ran down towards a large formation of what looked to be rocks.
Abbie ran, but her legs couldn't take her any further. She ended up collapsing down in what seemed to be another cave, a swirling mist there. The damp and cold made her shiver as she slid down the rock formations and wrap her arms around herself for warmth. She hoped the other girls got away, but was worried for all of them. These men brought them here...for god knows what! Her stomach and throat constricted, but then...what was new? Her throat was always closed shut, but that was a hard story to tell.
Wren slammed her barefoot into the groin of the nymph holding her, and finally he dropped her. But her behind hit the hard floor so hard, she actually froze from the shck of pain in her rear, literally ,before pushed up and looking around for the others girls or weapon or anything. "Up yours!" She snapped when he asked her name, and she backed up, looking for some sort of escape.
"You!" A low voice boomed behind Abbie. "What are you doing here, human?" He asked, coldness hanging from his words like icicles. He looked a bit like Valerian. But, he was much more tanned and had dark hair. He wore dark clothing that had parts of red and parts of dark orange. He looked mean and powerful, someone you wouldn't want to mess with.

"Fine, I will escort you myself." Valerian shrugged, then suddenly grabbed Wren and through her over his shoulder, another nymph secured her legs and another took some cloth and tied it over her mouth so she couldn't bite. With that, they started walking towards the Nymph Palace.

Maddy continued running, pebbles lodging in her feet and branches scratching her arms and legs.
Where the hell am I!? She thought as she ran. If I ever run into those guys again... She swore.

Andy's hand wouldn't stop bleeding. The rock cut her hand pretty good. She looked back, no one was there. She must have lost them. Andy sighed with relief and leaned against a large rock, pressing her bleeding hand to her sweatshirt. "Aww, this was my favorite too." She sighed to herself.
Abbie whipped around quickly, probably too quickly before she nearly fell from both the force of her turn and the sight of the man in front of her. If possible he was a lot more terrifying than the men who abducted them. Large green eyes grew wide as could be as she sputtered and tried to find words that she knew wouldn't come out even if she wasn't frightened. Heart pounding heavily and hard in her chest, She backed up, and fell back onto the cave flooring and scooched backwards away from the man.

Hidden within the trees of the forest, several sets of eyes followed Maddy's form as she ran without ease. Tall and lithe forms jumped from from branch to branch as they followed the woman in her sprint. Each one wore dark shades of earth green and clay colored brown, hair typed back into ponytail while their arrows and swords flanked on their hips and backs as they followed.

A loud hissing sound came from the side of Abby, pairs of bright red eyes were locked onto her, or well....her bleeding hand as a set of two men and one woman stepped forward from the shadows. Each of them wore shades of a dark almost bloody red, and black. Their mouths were open, and inside were sets of sharp and long pointed teeth, with which they planned to use vigorously. "A human...delectable smelling, and so fresh..." One of the men hissed and stalked forward, his intent more than clear.

Wren continued to screech and fight, mumbling through the cloth in her mouth as her hands turned to fists and beat into Valerian's back as hard as she could get them, "Asshole let.me go!"
((You put Abby instead of Andy. XD))

He approached her, his large shadow casting over her. "What is your name? How did you get down here?" He asked, his voice not as icy as before, just stern.

Valerian ignored Wren's punches and yelling. He had faced bigger foes, not as good-looking, bit bigger. He was starting to realize what the men said, why did they refuse them? Human women can't resist Nymphs! They never have! There was something different about these four girls, but what?

Maddy's foot caught in a root and she fell, hitting the forest floor hard. "Fuck!" She cursed, sitting up. Some of her bright blonde hair fell into her face, it was dry by now, and she pushed it away. She had mud and dirt caked onto the bottom of the feet, little cuts decorated her legs and arms along with one running across the top of her left cheek bone.

Andy starred wide-eyed at the approaching man and woman. She eyes trained to the sharp teeth and she couldn't help but laugh. "You've got to be kidding me!" She said in between fits of laughter. She didn't entirely understand why she was able to laugh at a situation like this, maybe the fear and confusion was just getting to her.
((Gahhh!))

"N-no...I-I..." she sputtered, moving backwardsmore until her back pressed against the cave wall. She stared up at him, eyes still wide with fear as she regarded him. She shook on the ground, one could actually see her little body shaking in the small swinsuit as she tried forming an answer that just wouldn't come out.

About five figures dropped from the tree around Maddy, crouching down low before straightening up to their full height. Not as muscular as the others, but lean and strong none the less, they stared down at the injured and dirty woman. "Are you alright?" One said, crouching down by her side. They would appear human like her, but one thing set them apart. Their ears stood long and pointed, and one of them had a black piercing in his as she too crouched down to help her.

The man walking towards her paused and regarded her with confusion. Food that didn't try and run...but...laughed. His confusion turned to anger as he glared at her, "Come here." He commanded, wanting his food now, before she did escape.
He sighed. "There is no reason to be afraid of me, if I haven't killed you yet there is a great chance I won't. Just tell me how you got down here." He said, now his voice was back to being icy and mean.

Maddy starred at their ears then she immediately looked down at her necklace. What the hell? She thought. No, they are just stories... Tales my father told me.
"I'm fine." She snapped, shooting to her feet. She looked at them all, they weren't attacking her. They must be peaceful. How weak.
"Who-What the hell are you?" She asked. She knew the answer already, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Wait, wait, wait." Andy said, calming down. "Are you guys... Are you guys vampires?" She asked a little shaken, trying not to laugh. "Like the can't-walk-in-sunlight, wooden-stake, holy-water, vampires?" She was hunched over, mostly from laughing but also because of her bleeding hand, and was looking from the man to the woman.
"I..c-can....'t.." she mumbled, unable to take her eyes off of him. She honestly couldn't even if she wanted to. At most she could form half of a sentence or write it all down.

The men cocked their heads to the side, "I am am Abigor." "I am Lyr." They continued naming themselves off for her, the ln the ne closest to her spoke again, "We are part of an Elf tribe not too far from here." He explained, still confused.

This seemed to confuse them even, "I do not know of wooden..stakes? And holy water, we have no such things. But we can walk just fine out in the daylight. Where are from that you have seen such weak beigs of our species?" He demanded.
"I am Darius. King of the Dragons and a Guardian of the portal. Come with me." He said, holding his hand out to her. Green eye's steadying on her small shaking form.

"Elves?" Maddy asked. "You've got to be kidding me." Part of her wanted to believe, part of her didn't. She had loved hearing stories about them when she was younger but them being real? It seems like a sick joke, but who could pull all of this off?

Andy thought for a moment and straightened up. She had read enough fantasy books to be able to deduce what might have happened to her. "Uh, I am from the human world...?" She tried. "We have this whole folklore around vampires. All of them being a little different from the others. Usually they say vampires will burn in sunlight. Holy water, well, holy water is a water that is blessed by God. Not entirely sure you know who he is... Anyways, if you touch it or someone throws it on you you will burn. And wooden stakes are sharped sticks of wood. The folklore says if someone were to stab you in the heart with one you'd die. Oh! And you have no reflection and do not show up in pictures." She paused for a moment. "Oh, and recently a woman as wrote a book about vampires. But, those ones sparkle in the sunlight. Not as kick-ass as the original."
Abbie stared at his hand, and shook her head, refusing to take his hand. She was too frightened and too many thoughts were circling her head. Dragons...dragons, no. She had to have misheard him. Dragons didn't exist. "N..n-not...r-r-real..."

Lyr's ears twitched, then folded down as he stared at her, "But we are not kidding." He took in her horrid and painful appearabce and cringed, "Come, we will take you back to our king and get you cleaned." He sad, holding his hand out for her to take.

"God? You only have one?" They all snorted and laughed. But soon they quickly sobered and narrowed their eyes. "Layel would like this one for himself Zane." The woman called, smirks sreading quickly.
"Of course...he would be interested in this human." Without another word, he lunged forward and grabbed her by her waist, throwing her over his shoulder to the other man beside the woman.
Before too long Valerian and his men, what was left of them, arrived at his palace. Valerian continued to ignore Wren's fighting as they entered the palace.

"Not real?" Darius said, taking his hand back. "You must be from the human world. Are you a human?" He asked.

Maddy thought for a moment. She was cut up and dirty, half-naked, and had no idea where the hell she was. And, these were elves. "Just lead the way. I won't run, and even if I did you guys would catch me in a heartbeat." Maddy said with a negative tone, it was a habit for her.

"Oh great, this again." Andy sighed, and she didn't fight. She watched the ground as the vampire carried her. Then finally spoke. "If it means anything, my names Andy. Andy Ranvice."
"Put. Me. Down!" She screamed again, still beating on his back, "Put me down, I'll walk!" She yelled, stilling completely on his shoulder. She would somewhat cooperate, but the first chance she got, she'd run.

She nodded, quite a bit. She was dreaming. That was it, just a really bad dream. She fell asleep on the beach, and now she was having delusions from the saltwater. That had to be it.

Lyr took her hand anyway and tugged her forward, all the other forming a small circle around them and behind them as they walked back to their small encampment, "Arvenor, our king, will take care if you when we arrive, then he will want to ask you some questions about how you got here and why you came."

The vampires said nothing as they walked out of the cave, then suddenly they were in another palace, dark red and jewels adorning the walls and ceilings. Several other vampires were walking and scouting the halls, and came to an abrupt stop when they smelt Andy's blood, their mouths wateri.g at the taste.

Valerian dropped Wren to her feet but three nymphs surrounded her. Two grabbed her arms and one stayed just in case. "Take her to the prepared room, make sure she cleans up." Valerian said, then turned to walk away but stopped. "Oh, where are my manners." He laughed and turned back around. "I am Valerian. King of the Nymphs. Welcome to Atlantis." Then, he turned and walked away.

"How did you get down here? Would you just swallow your petty fear and speak, woman!?" He asked a bit desperate, he needed to know. What if there was a problem with the portal and humans kept falling in? There was already a war going on. He didn't need this also.

"Ooo, so forceful." Maddy joked. "The story of how I got here isn't a pretty one, and I am not even completely sure how I got here." She said as she walked, pebbles still stabbing her bare feet.

" Tict, Tict. " Andy clicked at the passing vampires, winking and snapping at the them. Her thumbs up and her index finger pointing at them. Then she dropped her hands. "So, this Layel guy is like your king?" She asked.
Only one word and Wren froze completely, not even fighting the men as they dragged her away. She whispered the one little word, and her entire body froze, " Atlantis?"

Abbie shuddered and shook her head, her arms crossing over her chest to cover herself. She pointed to her throat and shook her head, managing to form a single croaked out word, " B-b-broken..."

"Well, our king will be most pleased if you cooperate with him." He said, dragging her along. " Would you prefer to be carried? Your feet must ache as well. We saw you running before you fell."

"Yes he is, and a most vicious man, so if you would hush that would be nice." The vampire hissed, already irritated with this woman. She was already damn near impossible. Already he could hear Zane and the woman behind him making bets to see how long it took before Layel killed her in anger and irritation.
The nymph men pulled her into a room. A lavishing and beautiful bedroom with a large bathroom attached. There was large windows on the opposite wall from the door. Masterpiece paintings hung from the wall. A large, plush bed sat against the left wall, near the door to the bathroom. Many other exquisite furniture pieces dotted the room also. The men let go of her.
"You should wash up in the bathroom and choose from the clothes in the wardrobe. We will be back in an hour. If we come back and you have not... we will force you." With that the men left the room and locked the door.

"Broken?" Darius said, shocked a bit ."You cannot talk? My apologies." He continued, little reluctant to apologize.

"I'm fine. I don't need to be carried and your royal highness has nothing to worry about. I won't spare any details." Maddy drifted off, her feet hurt but she wasn't about to be carried again.

Andy sighed, tried keeping her head up so all the blood wouldn't rush to it. "Why exactly am I meeting your king? I'm sure my stories about how weak you guys are portrayed as up in the human world will really knock his socks off."
Wren growled and slammed her hand against the door. " Yeah...right." She mumbled and looked around the bedroom, fear sprouting before a need that she really needed to take care of. She would bathe, which actually sounded really good right now, but she would put the damned grass skirt back on then try to find a way out.

Abbie once more shook her head and looked down and away. It was five years ago that it happened, and explained her extra fear of these men around her. But that didn't change the fact that she needed to get out and away from here as fast as possible. She looked at the swirling mist then pointed to it, asking an unspoken question about it.

"Very good..." He said slowly, obviously confused by Maddy;s ire and tone towards them. They were only trying to assist her after all.

"Becasue. Perhaps he will find you entertaining enough to keep chained to his wall for his own personal feeding." he snapped and shifted her in his grip. "or perhaps he will kill you quickly so we will not have to listen to you anymore."
"Come with me." Darius grabbed Abbie's wrist and pulled her up, then slung her over his shoulder. He began walking towards his palace.

"Are we almost there? As you could guess swimsuits are a bit chilly. It'd be great to get inside a building or something." Maddy said, craning her neck to look past Lyr.

"Ouch. Words hurt." Andy joked, then went silent again. This was funny, she was captured by high-strung vampires that didn't get jokes. Well, it could be worse. They could have forced her into a white dress and went all Dracula.
She squealed and smacked his back, embarrassed by the fact her near bare tush was sticking out. She kicked her bare feet into his chest and whimpered, " L-let g-g-go...!"

"Yes we are. And we have something...close to buildings. He said sheepishly and led her into a cleared area where large hut like homes were built. They were a rural people, so they didn't need much.

The vampire raised a hand and with no conscious or concern about it, smacked her hard on the behind, " Hush you!" He snapped.
"Do you want me to leave you here to die or take you to civilization. Because it is my palace or the cave, I can promise you there is almost no chance you are getting back to the human world." Darius said, still walking.

"Huts? Thats great." Maddy sighed. "Can you let go of my hand now?" She asked. She was grateful they were finally in a clearing. She was almost certain her feet were bleeding.

Andy grumbled, then went silent. Obviously these vampires really couldn't take jokes. What a hell this place was going to be...
"C-c-cover...." she muttered sheepishly, kicking her legs against his chest.

Lyr released her hand, but the circle of men didn't move as they continued to lead her forward towards a group of men sitting on the ground, their heads bowed in almost a prayer.

Wren laid in the large bathing area, steam piled up around her as she sighed in semi-content. The bathing pool was large and filled with warm water, and she guessed scented oils because...ohh it smelt divine. She knew she should be trying to escape, but this was too exquisite.
Darius sighed. "It's like talking to an animal..." He grumbled to himself, but kept walking. "Whatever you need you'll get soon."

"Okay, so now what? We all sit around a campfire and sing 'Kumbaya'?" Maddy asked sarcastically, an eye row raised at the bowing group.
((No Valerian?))

She kicked him harder, "N_no...cove_er..." she protested. If there was anyone else, she didn't want them to see her almost bare tush in the air.

"You are very annoying." Lyr said bluntly and stepped forward, touching one of the men on the shoulder. This man wore a long dark brown and black robe, and stood much taller than the others once her raised up to his feet. He had percing in one of his ears and directed his golden colored eyes to Maddy and motioned for her to come forward.

Soon the vampire entered a large room and literally threw Andy to the ground like trash, "My king! I have brought you a gift!" He called out, awaiting for his leader to come.
((Oh, right!))

Valerian sat in his throne room with a puzzled look on his face. Why didn't those girls fall mercilessly in love with them upon first glance? He was a nymphs, after all. But not just a nymph, the king! Something wasn't right, but he didn't have time to think about this with the war going on. Then, the idea hit him. He called in a servant. "Deliver a message to the rest of the kings that I will be holding a peace conference to take a break from this war." He began listing the details and the servant wrote them down.

Darius dropped her on her feet. "Walk then." He said sternly, keeping a hand on her wrist and almost pulling her with him.

Maddy sighed and stepped forward, crossing her arms and looking up at the tall man. "You must be the kig they keep talking about?" Maddy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ow! What am I? Cleopatra in a carpet?" Andy groaned, looking from the vampire that threw her to the vampire on the thrown. Andy got to her feet and straightened out her hoodie. She was handling this surprisingly well.
"N-n-no..." She protested, tugging on her wrist in his grip. She didn't want to be attacked again, couldn't handle that. " L-l-le-et...g...go..."

"Yes, I am Arvenor. Come with me and we will get you cleaned up." He said, his expression rather blank and unfeeling as he turned and headed off to another hut, expecting her to follow.

The vampire on the throne stared down at the frail human. He had plain white hair and eyes as dark as coal. He stood eerily quietly and walked forward, his gaze never leaving Andy's for a single moment as he descended down. Then in one single second, he lunged forward and his teeth were embedded in her throat as he drank from her greedily.
"Then I'll leave you here to die. Is that what you want? Because no one else will help you." Darius said, this human girl was getting to be a pain.

Maddy shrugged and followed him, her bare feet crunching the grass as she walked. Ohhhh, she could really use a foot massage right now...

Andy grunted, and her hands shot upwards to try to push the man away. "This...is some...cliché...shit." She managed to choke out.