बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Old Kings and New Queens

Directingchicky posted on Jun 22, 2013 at 02:15AM
Matthew 25:41 - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

Since the very beginning, there has always been the everlasting war of the two powers of Heaven, and those of Hell. Nonstop battles, corruption, devious lies and unspoken truths have long continued into this modern age, but now are things starting to finally change for the good of those of us in-between this fight?

It has been rumored up above and down below between the Angels and Demons that Lucifer and God have come to a sort of truce, at least for now. To join the two completely different worlds together by a joining of souls by marriage. Two princesses from each Kingdom have been chosen and have agreed to leave their homes, and join with Princes of the other realm, and even Lucifer himself.
Will these otherworldly marriages and joining finally bring an unbidden peace between the two? Or will drawn lines be crossed, and a new age of war will be wreaked upon us? There is only one way to know...

Each princess will have one week to live with and get to know their husband-to-be, and in that time, the men will not force themselves onto their brides, nor will they join them in bed to try and persuade them. Consummating the marriage will have to wait until after the weddings. If either being refuses the marriage, it is very possible that the peace will be broken off and the entire human race may be thrown into chaos.

Awaiting to meet their new lives, there are two brides from Heaven, and two brides from Hell. Will they learn to love their grooms or will they die fighting them to gain a new found freedom?

Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Rules:
God-moding is NOT ALLOWED

Try and not use one-liners, they get annoying and are very hard to respond to.

No killing off others without permission.

Sex is allowed but in minimal detail.

Ask me to a Bride of the two H's or a Groom of the H's. One of which is Lucifer.

Have Fun and be creative!
 [i]Matthew 25:41 - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 570 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 570

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
((This is an awesome RP idea! Could I please be a bride of hell?))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
((Profiles are not needed, but a name and quick description or picture is accepted hehe))

Ophelia, princess of Heaven and ever timid woman.
 ((Profiles are not needed, but a name and quick विवरण या picture is accepted hehe)) Ophelia,
((And yes many!! Go ahead!!))
((Thank you!))

Josephine, princess of Hell. She is a bit serious.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 ((Thank you!)) Josephine, princess of Hell. She is a bit serious.
((That dress will become mine...and cool! Now...the wait...I'm planning on all four brides meeting up and all four grooms meeting up and they get their choice of bride))
Riku114 commented…
can i make the prince of heaven एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((I know! I love that dress. Ooooh, the wait. Hopefully more people will join soon.))
((I hope so too. Mind asking some people? We need at most the brides and grooms to go on. I'll post a link on the wall))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
can i make a prince of heaven? Brb i need to eat
((Yeah sure Riku!))
Xavier prince of heaven
 Xavier prince of heaven
((Mickey, are you going to match the brides and grooms?))
((I was going to let the grooms choose once everyone gets in, or if you have any ideas lemme know))
((It doesn't matter too much to me who is with who, I just wanted to know how it was all decided. The grooms picking is cool.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hikari_hiwatari said…
i wanna be in this rp but i don't want to be a princess or a prince XD i was thinking of being a normal villager or something XD
((Okay many and @hikari um..well haha you could an angel or demon if that is okay))
(yeah i don't mind being an Angel or a Demon but i just don't want to be a princess or a prince XD I'm just gonna be an angel)

Serena Angel of the heavens (just imagine she has white wings XD)
 (yeah i don't mind being an एंजल या a Demon but i just don't want to be a princess या a prince XD I'
For some reason i like playing the role of princes/princesses especially ones that ran away XD though i wont do that in this one
((Haha that is always fun. Okay...we need three more princes and two more princess and we can start!
oh i have an idea! maybe Serena can be your character's maid or servant Riku!
((Now we wait...))
(Fine with me. Preferably maid XD Iu dont like the sound of servant)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HumphryOmega said…
((Prince of hell, i call dibs))
(('Tis yours))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ForeverImmortal said…
(( can I join? I don't want to be prince or princess..can I be something else? Please))
((Yeah sure. Like I told Hikari above, you can be an angel or demon as well))
((We only need 2 more princesses and 2 more princes!))
(someone should invite Dargox)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
((You know me mickey. Dibs on prince of Hell.))
 ((You know me mickey. Dibs on prince of Hell.))
okay ya know what i am gonna make ANOTHER character (if you don't mind Chicky) and make her a princess because half of me feels all princessy and half of me wants to still be a normal Angel

Crystal Princess of Heaven
 okay ya know what i am gonna make ANOTHER character (if आप don't mind Chicky) and make her a princes
((Totally okay! One more prince of Heaven and princess of hell...and we can begin!!))
(i am just gonna say Crystal and your character Shadow would make a cute couple XD i am just saying Chicky can choose but i just need to say XD)
((Since you like me as the bad guy I have no issues being lucifer as well.))
((Nah I was going to be Lucifer, but thanks and hikari...you are adorable haha))
(lolz X3)
((Okay guys. I am going to hit the hay. If we get the two others we need tonight, I will post the big opening tomorrow. Loves you all and goodnight!))
(night night!)
((Prince of hell))
 ((Prince of hell))
((Vence there aren't anymore princes of Hell.))
((Yes there are. Previous page, he asked before you did and I took Lucifer out of the running to be a groom.))
((We only need one more princess!))
((No we still need another prince of heaven as well. I sent out invites so hopefully someone will come up.))
((Guess I should read more then. -_- ))
((now we play the waiting game.... :3 ))
eeyahuh X3)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
((Ill be the prince hold on))
((Losviet is his name AKA ANOTHER PRINCE OF HEAVEN!))
 ((Ill be the prince hold on)) ((Losviet is his name AKA ANOTHER PRINCE OF HEAVEN!))
((Yay! Okay! One princess to go!))
(If its okay I can do the princess of hell? Im not gonna pair mine two up though XD)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Demeter13 said…
(( I'm here! What do we need??))
((Scratch that Riku! Demeter, be a princess of hell!))
(Alright!)