बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Old Kings and New Queens

Directingchicky posted on Jun 22, 2013 at 02:15AM
Matthew 25:41 - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

Since the very beginning, there has always been the everlasting war of the two powers of Heaven, and those of Hell. Nonstop battles, corruption, devious lies and unspoken truths have long continued into this modern age, but now are things starting to finally change for the good of those of us in-between this fight?

It has been rumored up above and down below between the Angels and Demons that Lucifer and God have come to a sort of truce, at least for now. To join the two completely different worlds together by a joining of souls by marriage. Two princesses from each Kingdom have been chosen and have agreed to leave their homes, and join with Princes of the other realm, and even Lucifer himself.
Will these otherworldly marriages and joining finally bring an unbidden peace between the two? Or will drawn lines be crossed, and a new age of war will be wreaked upon us? There is only one way to know...

Each princess will have one week to live with and get to know their husband-to-be, and in that time, the men will not force themselves onto their brides, nor will they join them in bed to try and persuade them. Consummating the marriage will have to wait until after the weddings. If either being refuses the marriage, it is very possible that the peace will be broken off and the entire human race may be thrown into chaos.

Awaiting to meet their new lives, there are two brides from Heaven, and two brides from Hell. Will they learn to love their grooms or will they die fighting them to gain a new found freedom?

Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Rules:
God-moding is NOT ALLOWED

Try and not use one-liners, they get annoying and are very hard to respond to.

No killing off others without permission.

Sex is allowed but in minimal detail.

Ask me to a Bride of the two H's or a Groom of the H's. One of which is Lucifer.

Have Fun and be creative!
 [i]Matthew 25:41 - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 570 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...