बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना ~*The World Only आप See*~

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 01:29AM
Everyone sees the world differently so why not live in a world where you can be whoever or whatever you want! From human to supernatural! The world can be peaceful or currupted; your choice. Live the life you want to live and make it fun!

Name:
Race:
Power(if you have any):
Job(optional. You don't have to work if you don't want to. You can be a high school or college student as well):
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:

Anything will go. Sex,(not so detailed) violence and cursing . Again, it's your world. As long as you make it work for everyone, it's all good!

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 166 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 166

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Animated_Heart said…
(Yay! Me first! Sounds very interesting. I'm in!)
Name: Akino
Race: Witch
Power(if you have any): Witch craft, future seeing, enchantments
Job(optional. You don't have to work if you don't want to. You can be a high school or college student as well):FortuneTeller.
Personality: Calm, sarastic, sometimes dark, sometimes playful
Appearance: Pic!
Bio: Akino is a dark enchantress who uses her magic for good and evil. She has many enemies but she hides her presence very well so she cannot be hunted down.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 (Yay! Me first! Sounds very interesting. I'm in!) Name: Akino Age: 20 Gender: Female Race: Witch
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ManyManyMoons said…
Name: Ruby Rodgers
Race: Shape-Shifter
Power: Shape-shifting into any real animal or person.
Job: Works as a bartender at some down-town club.
Personality: Ruby is tough, sarcastic, and somewhat rude. She usually isn't in the mood for people, but if you are obviously drinking out of distress she'll try to cheer you up with some sarcastic joke about someone or a funny story about how her and her cousin landed in Juvie when they were 16.
Appearance: Picture
Bio: She grew up raised by her aunt and uncle. Her father had died before she was born and her mother had landed herself in rehab and lost custody of Ruby and Ruby's brother, Mitch. Ruby and her cousin, Gina, always got into trouble growing up. But, when they hit 18 Gina went off to college and Ruby to the city. Ruby got into partying and late-night concerts. One time when she was at a party she met a girl who claimed to be a witch. Ruby laughed and didn't believe her, but the girl said she would prove it. Ruby said to turn her into a frog then, but the girl said she was so powerful she would make Ruby turn into anything and everything. Ruby laughed and didn't think about it till the next morning when she found out she could shift into anything she pleased.
 Name: Ruby Rodgers Age: 22 Gender: Female Race: Shape-Shifter Power: Shape-shifting into any real
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emoboycry01 said…
Name:kris
Race:human and something else
Power:to be found out
Job:not really a job but he makes music for fun and gets pay ed
Appearance:picture
Bio:just ask him he tell you
 Name:kris Age:19 Gender:male Race:human and something else Power:to be found out Job:not really
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Taylor June
Race: Half Human, half vampire
Power(if you have any): Super strength, vampire power
Job: High school student/Street figther
Personality: Silent, sarastic, impatient, short temper, gentle, kind to people who are kind to her, panics when she hurts some by accident, always repays her debts, big appetite
Appearance: picture
Bio: Her parents died in an accident so she lives on the streets. She fights in tornaments to gain money in order to keep eating and going to school. Taylor is the best figther around and she has never lost a fight. She can eat human food and drink blood but she tries to deny her vampire's thirst since she hates biting people.
 Name: Taylor June Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Half Human, half vampire Power(if आप have any): S
(Hurray for people! We can start!)

Taylor walks down the street with her school bag on her shoulder. "Tonight's fight is suppose to be intense but it shouldn't be too hard. Not with my strength." She sighs and looks up at the sky. "Soon, I'll have enough for my own place...hopefully."
((One last person for me!)

Name: Noelle Kurk
Race: Werewolf
Job: Works in a record store.
Power: Changing into a huge, murderous werewolf when angry and when a full moon strikes.
Personality: Noelle is laid back, and enjoys music. She also is funny and rebellious. But, when she is a werewolf she isn't herself. No matter how close you are to her, she'll most likely tear you to shreds.
Appearance: Picture, along with a huge bite-mark scar on her right side.
Bio: Noelle grew up in a regular family, she got into some trouble but nothing big. She moved to the city when she was 18 and began working at a record store. One night when walking home she was attacked by what she thought was a big dog, but after it took a big bite into her side and she woke up in a puddle of her own blood in the alley way she felt different. That next full moon she took her first painful transformation and learned what she had turned into.
 ((One last person for me!) Name: Noelle Kurk Age: 20 Gender: Female Race: Werewolf Job: Works
Kris is sitting on a bench with his phone making another mix and humming to himself
(Cool!)
Taylor spots Kris and walks past him, thinking of her strategy for her fight. She didn't notice her monkey key chain on her bag fell off and landed on the ground a foot away from him.
Noelle cuts through a local park on her way to the record store she works in. Its an old brick building with neon signs and concert posters clogging up the windows. She sticks to the cement path that leads through the park, her hands in the pockets of her black zip-up jacket.

Ruby lays passed out on the floor of her dingy apartment. "Get up you lazy bitch." Ruby's landlord says as she lights up a cigarette. Ruby blinks awake, rubs her eyes, and sits up. "Why the hell am I on the floor?" She asked, mostly to herself.
"Beats me." Her land lord says, taking a drag from the cigarette. "You might want to get ready for work."
"Shit! Right!" Ruby says, jumping up from the floor and rushing into her bedroom. "Why are you here, anyways?"
"The old woman in apartment 10b was complaining about noise, thought it was you, I said I'd come talk to you about it." The landlord said, curls of smoke escaping her lungs.
Ruby laughed.
Kris takes his eyes off hi phone for a second and notices a stupid looking keychain but look funny to him.he pick it up and saw it was the girl that just passed him,he got and walked to the girl and caught up to her and tap her shoulder"excuse me miss?"
Taylor quickly turns around and punches him in the stomach, knocking him off his feet to the ground. She lgasps and kneels next to him. "Oh no! I'm sorry. I was lost in thought and accidently hit you. Are you okay?" She was slightly panicked.
Akino sits outside her shop, humming as she looks into crystal ball, watching someone with a smile. "How interesting."
Noelle stopped when she saw the commotion. She couldn't help but stop and laugh, that guy just got knocked off his feet buy a harmless-looking girl.
Akino keeps watching them through the crystal ball, smiling and humming.
kris gets back up and crack his back and spits out some blood and acts like nothing happened and shows Taylor her keychain "is this yours?"
Taylor stares at the blood and then shakes her head before looking at the keychain. "Oh!" She looked at her bag and then him. "Thank you. I can't believe it fell off. Yes, that's mine." She takes and puts it in her bag. "I'll fix it later." Taylor bows slightly. "I'm sorry for hitting you. Is there any way I can make it up to you? I feel guilty about this."
(Another person for me!)
Name: Kaito
Race: Wizard
Power: All kinds of magic and spells
Job: Dj for hire
Personality: Cool, nice, calm
Appearance:
Bio: Not much is known about is past. He works anywhere that needs a Dj, usually clubs and tornaments. Kaito met Taylor a few times at fighting tornaments and secret figthing arenas and became friends. He looks out for her like an older brother even though he knows she doesn't need protection after watching her fight so many times.
 (Another person for me!) Name: Kaito Age: 21 Gender: Male Race: Wizard Power: All kinds of magic
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Luke April
Race: Shape-shifter
Power(if you have any):Shape-shifting, telekinesis, atomkinesis.
Job: College student, IT engineer.
Personality: usually nice, but can change.
Appearance: pic
Bio: unknown
 Name: Luke April Age: 20 Gender: Male Race: Shape-shifter Power(if आप have any):Shape-shifting,
Kris nods and turns Round and walks away cracking his neck
Noelle continued walking to the record store, running to cross a street, she was there in a matter of seconds. The sticker-covered glass door rang as she opened it and her old boots made scuffing noises on the dirty tile. "Hellooooo?" She called.
"Noelle!" Someone called from the backroom. It was Tony. He was 20, he had been working in the record store since she as 16. His father owned the place.
Tony stumbled out of the backroom as Noelle walked further into the shop, heading to the counter. "Hey." Tony said upon seeing Noelle. Noelle laughed and placed her bag on the counter. "Hey." She replied. "Your father here?"
"Uh, no." Tony replied, scratching his head. "He bought a new drum set out in Ohio and went to pick it up."
" Ohio!? Holy shit, must have been one good drum set." Noelle said, laughing a bit in disbelief.
"Yeah, he was pretty excited about it." Tony half-smiled.
Kris walked around and listed to people's conversation then sat down on a bench in front of record store and went back on his phone and confined making another mixs
"Uh, Noelle?" Tony asked nervously.
"Yeah?" Noelle replied, shifting through some of the new records.
"Would you like to go out to a movie tonight?"
"Tonight?" Noelle asked, her head shot upwards to look at Tony. Then she stepped away from the records and scratched her head. "I mean, I'd love to Tony but I can't. Not tonight. M-My mom is coming over this weekend and I really need to clean up my apartment so she thinks I am actually responsible enough to live on my own in the city." She laughed nervously near the end.
"I could come over and help you." Tony said.
"No!" Noelle said a little to loud and urgent. "I mean no, I'm fine. Thanks. You really don't need to." Noelle said, clearly a little shaken.
Tony looked at her, confused at why she was acting this way. "Uh, alright. Some other time then."
"Totally." Noelle said, nodding.
Tony returned to the backroom and Noelle returned to the records. Then there was silence.
Tony was thinking about what an idiot he was, and Noelle about the full moon tonight.
Kris finished making his mix or newest Version of his song and played so people can hear it
As the day grew older and the sky became orange with twilight Noelle starting getting ready to leave.
"Gone so soon?" Tony joked as Noelle shrugged on her jacket.
"I have to get home early today." Noelle said.
"You always have to leave early at least one a month." Tony said suspiciously.
"Yeah?" Noelle replied, not looking up as she shifted through her bag.
"Always on full moon nights." Tony continued.
"Ya caught me, I'm participate in ritualistic summonings every full moon." Noelle said sarcastically, looking up from her bag.
Tony laughed and followed her to the door. "Have fun cleaning." He called s Noelle ran across the street.
"I will!" She yelled back smiling. But, as soon as she turned back she started running faster with an urgent look on her face. The sun was beginning to set and she needed to get home fast.
(ones not enough... lets make two!)
Name: Nova resville
Race: Hybrid (dont know what exactly)
Power(if you have any): er... lemme think... Metal manipulation, mind manipulation, his usually uses a chain sword.
Job: Waiter/Demon hunter
Personality: Cold, his the chilled kinda person, never in a rush.
Appearance: 6'1',short golden brown wavy hair, left eye purple, right eye silver.
Bio: He never had parents, lived is whole life in a orphanage, until some man adopted him on his 10th birthday, that on, the man tought him about the supernatruals and trained him into a demon hunter.
Noelle is running as fast as she can, but she can feel it growing inside her. The anger, the hatred, the pure power. It starts to take over her. She gets the paralyzing head ache, the pain of her bones re-positioning to form a beast, her nails growing into claws. Noelle drops to the ground as the full moon shines like a spotlight on her. She pants, growls, and huffs as her fiery hair covering her face; hiding the fact that her eyes are turning a canine-like yellow. With one last scream of pain she transforms into the beast she is cursed to be.
 Noelle is running as fast as she can, but she can feel it growing inside her. The anger, the hatred,
Nova had his hands in his pocket, walking slowly on the empty streets, it was pretty late for him to be out here, but whatever, its nice to see the stars for a change. The irrateting sound of his ring tone, shot him back to reality.
"Nova Orion Resville, where the hell are you?!" out came the loud scream of his sister.
he rolled his eyes,"I'm taking a flipping walk, you should do it sometimes, its good for your weight."
"Agh!..... He said he wants you to get milk, egg, flour... and strawberries? What has gotten into that man." She said impatiently,"just hurry up and get home, dont wanna miss the epic fail of his trying to make cupcakes, right?"she laughed.
"Course not."Nova nodded, "i'll be back in.... lemme see... 15 minutes or so. kay, im hanging up." he slamed his phone shut. Oh god, girls, such a pain.(as my friend always says)
Kris was chasing noelle but as his shadow "here doggie wanna play a game ?!"
The beast that was once a seemingly innocent 20 year-old girl growled loudly and ran on all fours into a darkened alley. She was hungry, very hungry. Noelle usually chains herself to a thick concrete pole with silver-dipped chains in her apartment building basement. It usually works, but Noelle didn't make it home this time.
Kris touch the beast wait for its attention then whisper "stop "
Nova's sniffed the air, prey of the night. he grinned, looking around for an animal he can posses.The bat flew into his sight, he reached out as he melted away, his spirit sinking into the bat's body, and flying towards where the energy was coming from. He gasped when he saw the werewolf. there arent much of them around this place, most are either killed, or was forced to leave. he flew closer, and flew around the beast, watching its every move.
The beasts hand whips back and hits Kris with enough force to send him into a building wall 10 feet away. "Don't... touch... me!" It growls, its voice a mixture of Noelle's and an angry monster. Then, she runs off with great speed. Night-vision eyes searching for anyone, ears twitching for any sound of walking, talking, or breathing. She stops 3 miles away from the alleyway and hides in the darkness, sniffing the air.
The bat flew under the roof near the beast, it laughed, the laughter echoed into the alley. "Thats new" it murmured.
Noelle growled and after a second of looking around she spotted the bat, her glowing yellow eyes narrowed on it and she growled again. But, some pesky bat was the least of her worries, she needed to eat now.
He coughed, the damned bat was stronger than he thought, it tried to push him out, but failed, and yet, it kept on trying, until it squeezed him out for good. the blue light came out of the bat's mouth, and landed on the floor, it was smashed into pieces, then into mist, forming the shape of a human. He got up and dusted his pants, "Well, that was a good try." his hand dug into the pocket of his jacket and managed to pull out a lolipop, he tossed it in front of the wolf, and took a step back, before disappearing into the darkness.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cutiepie101010 said…
Name: Rogue Knight
Race: 1/2 Vampire 1/2 Shapeshifter
Power(if you have any): Shapeshifting,vamp powers,and is immune to others powers and sickness usally.
high school student
Personality: depends on her mood
Appearance: link
Bio: Her family's mansion was burnt down when she was 10 and she's been living on her own since.
The shadows of kris wasnt far behind getting closer each second
Rogue walks down the street.She needed some time away from that crappy apartment she shared with that one guy.Plus,it was nice to be outside once in awhile.
((I decided I don't want to make Robin. At least not yet.))

Noelle took off again. No one was outside, no prey to so easily hunt. But, her devotion was growing with her hunger. In the back of the beasts mind she was there, praying for sunlight and praying or a meal already. Then, she spots a drunk girl stumbling down an alleyway out of a bar. Perfect.
As the girl laughed to herself as she tumbled down the dark alleyway Noelle stalked. A trashcan tipped over and the girl looked back. "Hello?" She called, then she laughed. "Damn alley cats." When she turned back around she was face to chest with a giant ginger-furred creature. She screamed but it was too late. The beast jumped on her, clawing her and then ribbed out her heart and ate it first. The beast then tore through the poor, now dead, woman till blood stained its nose and claws and the woman's innards lay ribbed open and eaten next to her (Sorry guys. XD) . The beast then swiftly ran away from the carnage. Since its hunger was filled, it was even more stronger.
Kris shadows was tailing Noelle and hands started to appear with kris shadows "come on dog lets play for a while"
Noelle ignores them, it was just like a fly flying around her head. She was happy, she was full, she was powerful. She ran faster through the alley was then jumped off the side walk of a building and began running the roof tops. The beast felt great! and the beast was in control. It jumped onto a large abondoned house and howled loudly. All dogs in a 3 mile radius started barking and howling. The beast growled and ran through the night again.
Rogue heard a howl and covered her ears.Why was it so damn loud?"So much for peace and quiet."
Kris was walking around with his shadow still chasing Noelle "danm she hard to catch but I can still tail her"
((Can we skip to morning? There is nothing Noelle can really do but howl and kill more people right now.))
Rogue saw Kris and Noelle."Maybe they're the reason why I can't take a nice walk..."She wasn't gona do anything though.She wasn't that type of person.
(sure)
Noelle woke up with a major headache. She sat up and heard the clinging of cans "What the hell? All I remember is leaving the..." Her eyes adjusted and she saw she was in a alleyway, naked, covered in blood. "Oh my god..." She said looking down at her blood hands. She plucked a blanket from a clothes line hanging low out of two windows and wrapped herself in it before falling back onto the trash. "I didn't make it home last night. I-I killed someone." She said to herself, looking at her shaking bloody hands.
((um where should Rogue come in?))
(You decide)kris was on the wall standing walking down to the ground "had fun taking someone life dog?" He looked down at her