बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Twisted fairy tails rp

Noone_N posted on Jun 01, 2013 at 02:25PM
Remember as a child you'd sit giggling in your bed and waiting for your parents to tell you one of those wonderful fairy tails and the like?
Do you remember the Three Little Pigs? Hansel and Gretel? Little Red Riding Hood?
Things like that; how they were always so fun to listen to. So sweet they were, weren't they?

But what about those stories huh? They ARE only fairy tails right? But what if they weren't what if the good guys and girls weren't always good? What happened to Hansel and Gretel? Did they leave the witch's corpse to burn in that oven and to burn den with the rest of that gingerbread house?
And the Little Pigs? Were they even really pigs or poor victims of a very hungry cannibal?
The frog prince? Maybe there was a real reason he was cursed.
What really went down in these twisted childhood fairy tails?

♦°♦♦°♦♦°♦♦°♦♦°♦♦­°♦♦­°♦♦­°♦♦­°♦♦­°♦♦­°♦♦­°♦♦­°♦♦­°♦♦­°♦

Rules:
Do what ever you want people and be as gruesome as you want. Take every fairy tail there is and twist it to the point of beyond recognition!
But careful guys, at least make some of the stuff make sense and don't o around killing everyone's characters.
Ps: Yo, we will need people that aren't always in the stories. Like extras where's the point in just a twisted rp with no extras? But have fun yo that is all.
Pss: You don't have to make a profile for people that everyone knows, but OCs need profiles.
 Remember as a child you'd sit giggling in your बिस्तर and waiting for your parents to tell आप one of t
last edited on Jun 01, 2013 at 02:29PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 401 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 401

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oodango said…
May I join?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
((of coruse darling everyone is welcome!))
((Thank you, Is it OK If I do Cinderella then?))
((Yah. Like I said all fairy tails are open. You don't need to ask just have fun.))
Hansel Vesla
Personality: Manipulative, he's pretty smart and is very good at tricking people, he is a pretty cocky kid and believes he's all that and a bag of chips
Now: He lives in the candy house tending the flames of the oven and eating anyone who comes by. He is in fact a witch ((Ps boy witches aren't called warlock it's just witch)) His father is frankly quite scared of him and he dislikes when he comes home. He spends most of his time though either reading,wandering around in the woods or sleeping when he doesn't try out new recipes.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 ((Yah. Like I कहा all fairy tails are open. आप don't need to ask just have fun.)) Hansel Vesla A
((Thank you, should we start now?))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना totolove said…
(( oooooooooooh ! Can i do Alice ? ))
Noone_N commented…
sure एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((We can or we can wait a moment.What do you think, choose.))
((Could we start now please?))
((Yes dear we can.))
Hansel watched as the flames of the very hot and big oven eagerly licked the edges of the open door. The candy house had Provence to be quite livable and resistance to weather and heat. He looked to the cage in the back of the room which was rather empty. Save for the extra wood he kept inside. The cage was stupid and gave him bad memories so he was kind enough to not put people inside there. But he did have the back room...
((Oh, Thank you. Could you go first, please?))
Cinderella scrubbed the floor, she panted heavily. "No, Not yet....Still dirty." Now after hours she could see her reflection. Still, although tired keep scrubbing.
Noone_N commented…
OCD? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
oodango commented…
Perhaps. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Miki_Suzumia said…
Name: Gretel Vesla
Personality: the opposite of Hansel. She's sweet and nice and friendly but when it comes to her brother its a different story...
Bio: She still visits Hansel sometimes. She lives with her cousin and their family.She doesn't like the forest because it traumatized her and gave her bad memories.

Name: Kisa Mao
Personality: Friendly, hyper, energetic, bubbly, loud, child-like
Bio: She is Gretel's cousin and she has a little sister also. She loves sweats and having fun and she's really nice and is very happy but every family has there cracks and scars and this on has a lot of them that lie just beneath the surface.
pic # 2

Name: Kirimi Mao
Personality: cute, nosy, sweat, loud-ish, loves her sister Kisa and Gretel too.
Bio: same as Kisa but she doesnt love sweats she just likes them like any other normal person.
pic # 3

Gretel:
 Name: Gretel Vesla Age: 15 Personality: the opposite of Hansel. She's sweet and nice and friendly b
Kisa
 Kisa
Kirimi:
 Kirimi:
"My word..." Cinderella, dressed in fine clothes, put her nose in her air. "That maid doesn't even do a good job of it. What's her name? Anastasia? No...No..." Cinderella sat down, in a comfy chair, "Ugh. I wanted to buy that beautiful dress but no...They said it was too expensive!" she folded her arms angrily.
Hansel slipped the pie into the oven and waited for it to finish cooking. Today he planned on visiting his sister and he'd be dammed if he didn't bring something tasty. He brushed his hair back with his fingers and went outside. He broke off a piece of cookie from the table outside and went back in. He didn't seem to have found another victim but he felt a craving for more sweets rise within him. He took out the pie soon and placed it on the already sweets covered table licking his fingers.
Cinderella sighed deeply, "Maybe I ask him nicely...." she looked into a mirror, She smiled and began to look at herself, Admiring every detail. "And there's that ball....I ask Daddy." She smiled wider. "Or make my stepsister can, she's good at sewing...." she turned on her heels and walked away.
Gretel knocked on the candy house door still feeling sick from the bed memories of the place.
"It's me."
____
"Where did Mao go?" Kirimi asked (Mao was Kirimi's nick name for Gretel, Its Gretel's middle name.)
Kisa patted her head, "To visit her brother."
"Why haven't I met big brother?" Kirimi asked.
"You will..."
"Why doesn't he live with us?"
"That's enough questions Kirimi, we need to get some groceries for mom so lets go." Kisa finished. Kirimi took Kisa's hand and they went off to the super market.
Name: Alice
Personality: Confusing, mischievous and a great liar .
Now: She plays games and after she had gotten rid of the queen of hearts from her last trip into wonderland ... Well let's just say she loves games a little too much ....
 Name: Alice Age: 16 Personality: Confusing, mischievous and a great liar . Now: She plays games
He opened the door with a smile and hugged her. He took a step back to admire her outfit. "You look lovely."
Alice chuckled to herself " another one lost in another dream I see hmm ? " she licked her lips in excitement " heh well let's see if they can get out of this game ... He he he ... " she put on a hat with stains of tea " too bad Hatty wasn't here to watch he would've loved this but ... When you look for the end of the world you can find some ... Disturbing things ... " she chuckled even more
The candy house
 The कैन्डी house
Gretel smiled, "Thanks." They went inside and she sat down on a chair. "Is that pie?" Gretel's face brightened up.
Name : Cinderella
Apperance :

Cinderella didn't know what she was getting into, When it stroke midnight, Cinderella lost all sanity, the carriage turned into a pumpkin.Then, at the stoke of midnight one night, the pumpkin started to shake again. The vegetable's top then exploded, and from the remains rose a figure. A figure with burlap for skin, yellow string for hair, two buttons for eyes, and a crudely drawn smile on its lip.

Name : सिंडरेला Apperance : Age : In her 20's सिंडरेला didn't know what she was getti
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना killer24 said…
(well Noone you asked so i shall answer)
Name: Kane (little 'blue' riding hood)
Personality: (well what ever i can think of although it shall 'mind fuck' you this is gonna be soooo much FUN!!!!!!!!)
Now: the wolf is his tame 'pet' (i can't think of much so soon but it will come)
 (well Noone आप asked so i shall answer) Name: Kane (little 'blue' riding hood) Age: 16 Personalit
Noone_N commented…
Didn't expect a guy riding हुड, डाकू but now that I think of it it can be like Jane vs Jeff like LRRH VS LBRD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
killer24 commented…
who VS who like who & who? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
killer24 commented…
Um ok thanks I think एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
" Well I'll be going out for a stroll ! " she chuckled even more as she walked out the doors past cut up cards . She got out her umbrella even through it wasn't raining and started walking humming to herself in a crazy way . She was still wearing the Mad Hatter's hat .
Cinderella sat in her chair again, drinking tea. She looked at the cup, making sure they were no grime on it. "Good." she nodded, smilng. "At least....she can do it right, for once." She was still holding the tea, that was shaking in her hand, as if her arm, itself had becomr weakeaned by something. "I cant' stand grime."
Kisa was looking at meat and picked up a few and put it in the basket. Then she picked up some snacks and sweats and goodies. Despite the amount of snacks and things she ate she never got fat, it was a family, jeans thing so its the same for Kirimi and her mom. Kirimi dropped a bag of chips in the basket. "Kisa can i get a bubber finger pleassee?" Kirimi ask and Kisa smiled, "One day your gonna need to learn how to say your t's and sure." Kisa picked up a butter finger and they wen to the cashier lady.
He smiled and shook his head. "Not now Gretel. I plan on bringing it over along with some other sweets to the family reunion. We can have some there." He patted her head and turned off the giant oven. Big enough to fit at least a child or so into it. He turned back to her with a smile. "How's father?"
"Oh...he fine. He's just worried about you...living in this house. He thinks its making you bonkers slowly...I dont live with him because he's so sad about the divorce and everything he drinks now and i'm scared to be around him. I live with our cousin Kisa now but i call dad every now and then.." Gretel explained slumping back in her chair.
_____

Kisa and Kirimi are walking back to the house with plastic grocery bags in both hands and they were singing lighters by bruno mars and eminem together.
He made an angry face. 'Who does he think he is saying that?! I like it here and I'm fine here!' He thought. "As long as he doesn't hurt you. I don't know what I'd do without you."
Gretel looked worried, "You know...you can tell me anything right? We're in this together..." she then gave a weak smile. "Kirimi's getting really curious is it okay to invite them over some day?"

______
Kisa began to do some homework while Kirimi watched cartoons in the living room.
"Uh... sure. " He looked down with a smile. "I'll clean up she can come tomorrow. " He snapped his fingers and plates appeared on the table. "I have new recipe."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Snow White.

Remember the story? Threatened by my stepmother, ran away from the huntsman and moved in with seven little men...sounds perfect doesn't it? Took me a while to come up with it too. I kept everyone in the story of course, the huntsman provided a quick workout before I sliced open his chest and tried feeding his heart to my stepmother. The damned cow wouldn't eat it of course. So I poisoned her, the bitch tested me, saying I would never rule after I killed.my father. Look at me now! As for the dwarves, they got rid of the bodies, and their loyalty to me is sacred. Now...a quick question...anyone want an apple?
 Name: Snow White. Remember the story? Threatened द्वारा my stepmother, ran away from the huntsman and
((Hot mama!!! Damn. Should we hold a ball??))
((Yes, please.))
((Hahaha definitely))
((Sounds nice. We can do it this night, right now its like the afternoon.))
((Got it))

Clicking of boots down a torch lit hall, cackles of the dwarves in the throne room, all the wonderous of home sweet hom for Snow White. She was just as the fairytale describe her, hair black as night, lips red as blood, and skin as white as snow, but for many different reasons. Her hair was as black as her soul, skin white from the lack of sunlight on her skin, and her were red because of the blood of those who dared cross her. Now, as she entered her throne room, her seven dwarves cackled louder, even more so when her feet crunched as she stepped on the body of Prince Charming, and took a seat, her apple resting beside her. She hardly spoke, but that night she had a wish, "Send out invitations. I want to host a ball."
Cinderella picked up an ugly rat, "Ah, How are you?" she seemed delighted at the rat, It gave a grunt before biting at her fingers, she merely giggled. "Good boy...." she stroke the ran loveingly. "
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 666demon said…
(This is so AWESOME!!)

Name: Princess Hanna Emalia of Shadowland
Personality: Blood thirsty, Fearless, psycho, really not that scary when you get to talk to her, which is always. nice to children, especially young girls.

Bio: Back when Hanna was a wee one, her prince charming was killed by thieves that took over Ociana. She was grieving so much at a young age she killed her own seamstress with a needle from the old woman just smiling at her! At the age when she would soon marry another (16) she slaughtered and drank the blood of her suitors right in front of her father, King Simon XIIV and her mother, Queen Penelope II of Nexushier. Saying that she would not marry any other man except for her Prince. Her mother told her that it was unladylike to do such a thing and reminded her she would never get the throne if she did not marry. She took a bow and arrow from one of her knights and with one arrow, she killed her own parents. She picked her mothers crown up and placed it on her own head. "I am your queen, bow down to me!"

A knight named Ares came into the throne room, with a small girl accused of stealing a piece of bread. " My lady, the girl has been caught stealing bread. Got away from me handful of times but I outsmarted her this time."The small girl looked frightened. Hanna looked at the her. "What is your name little one" She asked kindly and stood up, walking over to the petrified girl. "My name is Pepper, your highness. I'm sorry that I stole the bread, here, you can have the half that I tore off, if you want." Pepper presented the bread and Hanna took it gently. "Ares, do not be so stupid. She did nothing wrong," Since it is almost lunch. I say we hold a feast in honner of her slipping through your fingers, Ares."
((hehe))
Hansel stood up and went off to get put the cake and such. He would need something other than his regular transportation of a giant wolf. He didn't think anyone would react to that all to well.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
(This is gonna be so much fun...)

Name: Belle Charbonneau (Beauty and the Beast)
Personality: Nervous, jumpy, distrustful
Bio: We all know there's no such thing as a happy ending. Belle's beastly prince-charming...he was unable to change his monstrous ways. Not long after their 'happily ever after', he tried to kill her. Panicking, she turned the tables on him and murdered him instead. Horrified at the blood on her hands, red as the roses he had once loved, she fled his castle, taking refuge in a cottage in the nearby woods. And when the owner found her, she killed him too...
 (This is gonna be so much fun...) Name: Belle Charbonneau (Beauty and the Beast) Age: 16 Persona
Name: Luke Beaulieu (Boy who cried Wolf)
Personality: Curious, Cocky, Mischievous, A bit of a temper
Bio: Luke was furious when the village refused to believe there really was a wolf. He had a knife on him at the time, and managed to kill it, before setting fire to the village, filled with all those who hadn't believed him.
 Name: Luke Beaulieu (Boy who cried Wolf) Age: 16 Personality: Curious, Cocky, Mischievous, A bit of
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना killer24 said…
(whoa there are some weird stories here what have you done Noone! this is forever going to sting my past and maybe my future)
Name: Rapunzel Abel
Personality: Bold, straightforward, adventurous
Bio: After Rapunzel ran away from home, she was taken in by a family who treated he like one of their own. She still visits her old tower from time to time. (Uhg, this one's lame)
 Name: Rapunzel Abel Age: 15 Personality: Bold, straightforward, adventurous Bio: After Rapunzel ra
Name: Julliette Thantos (Pied piper)
Personality: Cold, calculating, unfeeling
Bio: We all know the pied piper's story. Got rid of the rats, never got paid, led all the children away. Except, that isn't quite true...at least, not the last part. After being informed that she would not be paid, she gave a brief note, played one shrill note that caused all the children to scatter, ears bleeding, followed by a melody that summoned a dragon, which did not hesitate to destroy the town. Then she took the money she was promised and left.
 Name: Julliette Thantos (Pied piper) Age: 15 Personality: Cold, calculating, unfeeling Bio: We all
(Last one...for now...)

Name: Rumpelstiltskin, but called Emily Rix
Personality: Tricky, manipulative
Bio: From she knew how to talk, Alice has been tricking people into deals they thought they could afford. They almost always fell for it. And the few sticky situations when they didn't were easily remedied. Once she killed them, it all turned out beautifully.
 (Last one...for now...) Name: Rumpelstiltskin, but called Emily Rix Age: 15 Personality: Tricky,
totolove commented…
i think i know that picture एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HumphryOmega said…
Name: Vincent Albarn A.K.A. The Big Bad Wolf
Personality: ruthless, cold hearted, and plain out unpredictable. He lives in a small cottage house in the middle of the darkest partof the woods. He lures those who pass by into his house, where he tortures them and eats them... The funny thing is, he's not even a wolf or an werewolf at that. Just a relentless murderer. he does have unhuman strength and speed though.
 Name: Vincent Albarn A.K.A. The Big Bad भेड़िया Age: 26 Personality: ruthless, cold hearted, and plain
"What are you doing standing there? Go!" Snow snaps out, kicking the dwarves closest to her. She never changed their names in her story she configured, just changed their peronalities. Grumpy was the same, carrying his hatchet with pride, Dopey was a mentally retarded sadist who just loved his chains which he wore around his neck, Doc was just that...a mad scientist at best, Sneezy...she changed a lot, he helped Doc and loooved to play with acid. Sleepy put people to sleep, with a butchers knife in his back pocket, Happy was a sadist like Dopey who wore a loud clown face and helped with the torment, and last but not least, Bashful. He was her favorite. He stalked whoever she told him to, chased them, frightened them, and tortured them until they went simply mad. She kicked the two again until they took off in a run to make and send out invitations for her ball.