बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना M.I.L.A Project.

Angel_Kiss posted on May 28, 2013 at 04:08PM
M.I.L.A, or Mobile Intel Life Android, is the military’s current experiment in artificial intelligence. The M.I.L.A project is confounded by a special top-clearance segment of the CIA and the military, so as to produce a supercovent robot spy that can infiltrate sleeper cells and then record all of their movements and intelligence.

It takes a physical form of a perfectly well human being; its brain is a reverse-engineered nanocomputer, a complex mix of transistor and live cell technology that gives it unique capabilities. These include exceptional reflexes and strength, superhuman memory skills, and ability to hack computer systems, among many others. It can also evoke appropriate emotions, based on environmental and physical stimuli.

The rest of its structure is also a conglomeration of human and manmade, but mostly synthetic. Its body is comprised of cyberdermis, synthetic tissue infused with a polymer hydrogel lying just under bioengineered skin that is exceptionally strong and resistant to injury and also holds receptor to carry sensation signals to the nanobrain–thought pain receptors are very sparse, only one one thousandth of the amount found in a typical human.

Its endoskeleton mixes tightly woven braid of fiber optics encased by tubes of transparent ceramic hybrid that is very difficult to break and easy to repair, and its body utilizes a unique technology thatr meshes human with machine by way of embedding nanotransistor into live cell membranes. Instead of a heart, M.I.L.A has a sophisticated pump to supply energy to their partially organic cellsm which can generate their own oxygeb. Breathing for it is just a computer program to simulate human function.

In an especially exciting development, the M.I.L.A project goes one step beyond just approximating feelings. By using experimental data on living humans, we were able to store the visceral and physical sensations that emotions produce and re-createthem. Thus, the M.I.L.A project actually feels the same things that humans do, which we anticipate will facilitate blending in with subjects and add authenticity to their cover.

Basiclly, your either a M.I.L.A or someone close to them, fleeding from the scientists and government that trys to capture you.

make a bio if you wanna :))
last edited on May 31, 2013 at 03:37PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
finally done!!
Blake paused the iPod, she was freaking out, Mobile wadda?? CIA?? Spy? It was all so confusing, she swallowed, looking down at her mother, whom was busy working on her left leg, the cut was wide, you could see the wires and metal and whats inside her, she tighted her grip onto the edge of her bed. "Mum, tell me its not true, tell me this is all a dream and when i wake up tomorrow, i'll be Blake again." she begged, Mum looked up, there was pain in her eyes, "I'm sorry sweetie..." She stood up slowly, kissed Blake's cheek and said goodnight, before walking out and closing the door behind. This was too much for her, so she was a robot? Oh, no, so she was a Android? She walked towards the window, lifting it, she hopped onto the tree in front of her window and jumped off like every night when her friends call her. All she wanted to do now is to relax, take a deep breath and figure this thing out, to the man who was talking in the iPod, there were more like her, out there, probably still living their lives.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Blake paused the iPod, she was freaking out, [i]Mobile wadda?? CIA?? Spy?[/i] It was all so confusing
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SilentKarma said…
(I don't know if this is still a RP you would like to do, as it has been awhile since you posted it, but I am impressed with the knowledge and thought you put into it.

If you are still up to doing it, I would be interested. It might take a few minutes to draw out a character and think up a bio though, that is if you would like me to do it with you.

P.S., sorry for my lack of knowledge on how to accept a RP and also to tell if one is still active, and such. I just joined this site yesterday and am not sure how people work around here. Though, I have RPed before)
(haha, no worries, its kinda hard to accept this RP, and yeah, you can join if you wanna :)
(I need to go out for a bit and pick up a few things, but if you still want to do it, then I will post a bio and such when I get back
(yeah, we can do it. by the way, you dont have to have a bio, you can do what i did, but if you want a bio, its fine with me.)
(Okay then I might just do a small part of a bio since there is some info I have.

Also, I am kinda busy today but I should be on tonight and tomorrow which is when I'll be doing most of my responding)
(Okay sorry it took so long to get this up, but it I finally have time to post it. And the picture is coming.. I am having a hard time deciding on it, but I'll post that later. And since you don't care for a bio I'll just tell you that he is really a sleeper cell. But he was more tricked into doing it rather than volunteering)

Another day had come and gone; the same customers at the same time, ordering the same drinks and so on. That was the life at the old coffee shop on the corner of fourth street and Sonoma Avenue. James had been working there for a little over six months now; cleaning tables, and serving coffee and other morning goodies, then hot-coco for night along with some coffee for the hard workers that tried to stay up late to get that last business letter in.

The last customer had said his routine saying; "Keep up the good work, James. I'll see you tomorrow morning for that mocha of mine" and James would answer "You too Mr. Holland. I hope that promotion comes through for you". The last sound was the jingle of the bell on the door as it swung closed. It was that time of night again when the coffee shop was empty and just about ready to close. The time was "Seven forty-eight" James read the time on his watch aloud "Just twelve more minutes" He figured he would wipe down some tables while he waited for it to be closing time.
Blake sat in silence for a few minutes, then got herself back together again, she wasnt going to let this stop her from finding out more about this project..... "Want to make me a puppet of yours, i dont think so.." she bit her bottom lip and stood up, gently dusted her jeans, she saw the steches from the corner of her eye. The moment when her leg banged against the sharp rock, and she saw the sparks from the wires, she knew she'd pass out. But she didnt, she just stood there and stared...
As the last second passed and the clock went from 7:59 to 8:00, James went over to the door and finally got to switch the sign on the door to closed. He walked out into the cool night air, then turned and locked the door before he was off. His apartment wasn't all too far off from the coffee shop so he usually walked to and from work.

He had just pulled his hood over his head to keep warm, when he spotted a girl. Usually a girl wouldn't stop him from getting home to his dinner, but it seemed as if something were wrong. She was simply staring with no signs of moving. He took a quick second to debate if he should go home or ask if she was okay, before finally deciding and calling over to her "Hey!" He yelled from across the street "Are you okay? Do you need help?"
Blake blinked, for a moment there, she was in lala-land, she was pulled back to earth by a sound.
Danger
A red flash appeared in her mind, her mauve(indigo? violet?) eyes scanned around and finally landed on the guy/boy.
"um... er... um.. No, i.... um... i just got my leg slightly cutten, but i'm.... ok..." her voice was shaking, actually, she was also shaking. She didnt want a stranger to see what she is, she didnt want another person to freak out.
She tightened her fist, but before she could run off, something caught her eyes... A black van drove pass, she couldnt see who was in the car, but something is going on, and it might be that 'Danger' keeps on showing up in her head.
"Danger." she didnt realise how loud she had said it, that the guy across the road could hear her.